Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 02:55 AM

Name: Nathan Hughs
Bio: Nathan's family had broken up when he was young, witch had placed him in different faster homes. He started up at Dillon High school as a freshmen, and this grades had just slipped and slipped. He had flunked once already and had barely slipped by his last two years there. He wasn't one of the popular kids and that didn't bother him at all, he had more fun standing out by doing nothing and pranking kids just to pass his day. To hime friends didnt matter as long as he made it threw another day.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 03:13 AM

Name: Spencer Smith
Bio: Spencer's family, father and sister decided to move after her mother died. So she is moved to a new town. Her father has started to abuse her, blaming her for her mothers death. She moved alot so she never been popular, just the new kid. Which she doesn't mind because she moves alot. She tries to get out of the house. They aren't rich but they aren't poor. She is the innocent girl that hasn't experienced, anything.

---------- Post added 06-12-2015 at 08:28 PM ----------

Setting: Her first day, its at lunch.

Spencer had her backpack on her back. She had her cute black maxi skirt with a bright pink tank top. She also had a cute necklace on, along with a ring that matched. Spencer bit her lower lip as she came to the school. She gulped nervously. She really hoped today was going to be a better school year. Hopefully this was her last move. Spencer bit her lower lip and smiled. She went to into the school and got to the office. She needed to sign up. Spencer smiled lightly. getting paper to fill out with a pen.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 12:11 PM

It was just before lunch when the phone rang in English class, the teacher had to walk over and wake Nathan up in order to send him away. Nathan shook his head and grabbed his bag as he walked out of the class and headed towards the office. He knew this was going to happen sooner or latter because he had heard the same speech many times before. The principal was standing out in the hallway waiting for him and showed him straight into his office. Nathan sat down and let the man go on about if he didn't pick up his act he would be flunking yet again and have to repeat the year all over again.

When the scolding was over, time had passed and it was lunch for sure because Nathans stomach was starting to grumble. He grabbed his bag again and rushed out of the office, as he passed a desk that he didn't realize was there and accidentally bumped someone. "Damn, Im sorry.. you alright?" he started to say before the principal came out to see what happed. "Nathan watch where your going" the man yelled. "I would if you wernt up my ass" Nathan muttered as he started walking towards the door again. "I heard that" the principal said again as he slowly walked over to the girl. "I apologize for that boy." he said "So you must me the new student" He added changing the subject.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 04:59 PM

Spencer blinked as she went to go and she looked over wondering. She gave the receptionist the paper. She didnt know what to do. She then gasped as she felt someone run into her. Well she was going to be a nobody. That would be fine with her. There will be no drama or anyone finding I ut about her father. Spencer sighed. She then fixed her hacket and her backpack. She noticed the principal and nodded " yes i am.. im Spencer." She said to him. She blinked. She loved this school, its pretty. She blinked softly " its fine its going to happen more since im just the new girl.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 05:49 PM

The principal just smiled at Spencer "well we will try to not let it happen, especially by him" he said with a small chuckle. "Let's get your schedule and if you like I can have someone show you around." He added as he found some more papers for her and handed them to her.

Nathan wen and sat outside like he normally did, just outside the gym, it was his next class anyway. Being the only class he was actually good at though his grades in everything else was way pulled him down. He ate a sandwich slowly and though about the rest of the day, it would be a normal one at that. Usually consisted of nothing but a lot of walking around town.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 06:17 PM

Spencer smiled lightly.SHe nodded and then went to start filling out the papers that the principal gave her. She then looked over at the clear door, before looking back, " That would be great." She said to him. Spencer then started to concentrate on filling out those papers. She bit her lower lip thinking. She stretched and looked over and smiled. She said, " Sure I don't want to be lost anymore." She said to him. She smiled lightly and then went to give him the other papers that he gave to her, but finished.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 08:27 PM

The principal took the papers and went backto his office, returning he smiled softly "one of the students will be here shortly to show you around and point out your classes, join your 6th period class when you can and I'll in for the teacher of your late arrival" he said before making sure she was alright and headed back to his office again.

The next class started and Nathan got dressed in his uniform and joined the class in the gym for their warm up runs. He was clos to the middle of the pack and he was quiet, his thoughts were woundering still. "Hey, wasn't there a new girl suppose to starting this week?" He asked and all he got as an answer in return was a nod a the boy ran off.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 10:08 PM

Spencer smiled lightly as she heard him. She then nodded, she walked over to the chairs and sat waiting. She bit her lower lip as she wondered. She tilted her head wondering about what was going to happen. She closed her eyes to relax. She smiled and looked around after a bit .She wondered when she will be sent to her sixth period.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 11:46 PM

It didn't take the office long to realize someone didn't come to show Spencer around, so the principal paged nathen back to the office. 'What's e want now' Nathan thought as he left the gym to go to the office . once there he was informed to show the girl around to make up for running into her so rudely. "Sure thing" Nathan said with a small smile, anything to skip some class. He walked over to the girl sitting in a chair, "I am Nathan, sorry I ran you over" he said and looked over at the principal with a smug smirk, a if 'was that good enogh'. "Care for your tour now?" He added

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 01:38 AM

Spencer bit her lower lip as she sat there, she nodded to him. She just relaxed as she hadn't ate anything. She bit her lower lip getting impatient, well she doesn't get to learn anything. Spencer bit her lower lip and wondered. She tilted her head as she wondered. She soon saw the guy who ran into her come in. She sighed, great him? She looked over at him as he walked over to her. She then stood up and said, " I guess lets go." She told him.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 02:18 AM

Nathan smiled at her quick response, he could already tell she didn't care for him and that didn't bother him either. He lead them out of the office and down a slopped ramp "First stop cafeteria" he said pointing at the two big doors leading to a lot of seats, he then turned down a small tucked away hall "And vending machines" He added with a smirk as he pulled out his wallet. Slipping in a few dollars he got two bags of chips and did the same for the nexe machine and got two pops "Hope you don't mind pepsi" He said handing her a bag and a can. He just figured she had been sitting there the whole time, "don't mean to sound rude but whats your schedule? Ill show ya fasted routs around here." He said popping open his can and drinking about half in one swallow.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 02:32 AM

Spencer then smiled. She nodded. She bit her lower lip thinking. She then walked over to him, and walked with him.She tilted her head seeing how large the school was. She smiled lightly. She looked around then nodded. She grabbed her schedule out of her bag but then said, " Thanks " She opened the chips and began eating them. She smiled lightly and gave him the schedule giving it to him. She really was shy. She looked over and soon began to eating it again after giving the schedule to him. Spencer was really happy that she was in school again.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 02:55 AM

Nathan took her schedule and looked it over, "looks like you have a few classes with me" he said with a chuckle, "And lucky for you most of your classes are all on the second floor." he added. "The school may look big, but once you figure out where your going things just seem smaller." he said as he started eating his chips as well. "the main hallway the office is on has the satires you will use the most, centered mainly" he said feeling like he was starting to ramble. "Follow me and Ill show your first three classes." He said walking down the hall again and up the stairs. He pointed out the classes she would need before hearing the period bell go off, "Ill show you the gym next, I have to change back anyway." He said realizing he still had his uniform on. They walked down another set of stairs and he stopped "Ill be back quick and ill answer any questions ok?" he said before dispersing on her.

The halls started to get crowed as the other students headed to their next class, some didn't care for a strange girl just standing there and they bumped into her a bit. The next thing you know Nathan came busting out of the locker room door with a kid in his hand, he pinned him aginst the wall "What the hell did you say!" he yelled not caring if people started to gather around.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 03:07 AM

Spencer bit her lower lip as she wondered. She blinked and wondered. She bit her lower lip thinking. She tilted her head smiling. She nodded to him. She stood there before walking with him to see her three classes. She then looked around the class shocked but then she fell when someone bumped into her. She gasped. She frowned. She then heard someone. " Nathan?" She said to him, " It's okay just leave it alone, let's head to class." She said. Her head looking down, she knew she wasn't going to fit in, but that didn't bother that. She tilted her head as she smiled. " Come on, Nathan."

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 03:24 AM

A slight bit of rage was in Nathans head but for some reason they stopped when he head Spencer talking to him. He tossed the kid to the ground and turned towards her "Good idea" he said before he followed the flow of the crowd fast enough she could still keep up. "We have the last two classes together, so wait for me afterwards and you can follow" he said not bringing the insident up again. He didn't take crap from anyone, even if it was towards someone he was with. About halfway to the class he stopped and looked back making sure she was still there, "Thanks" he said softly, not use to saying it to anyone.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 03:29 AM

Spencer began to get worried. What did that guy say to make him upset? Spencer got curious but she hurried with him and was walking fast so she could keep up with him. she didn't want him to be upset. She then looked up at him as he stopped, she raised an eyebrow tilting her head, " um okay." She said to him, " You're welcome." She said to him, she then went to quietly walking next to him. She didn't want to be trailing him from behind.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 03:40 AM

From the look on her face Nathan knew she wasn't sure what happened but, thats probably a good thing. They walked down the hall a bit more and up the stairs before he showed her the door and opened it for her. He knew the teacher would probably talk to her first so he walked to the back of the room and sat down in his usual seat.

The teacher spotted the girl and she walked over to introduce herself, "Hello, you must be Spencer. Nice to finally meet you, there arnt too many kids in here this year, so please take a seat." she said a bit too cheerfully.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 03:45 AM

Spencer bit her lower lip as she looked at the teacher. She nodded and blushed, " What is so great about me?" She asked. She then walked over to next to Nathan and sat down. She only knew him. So she just sat who she knew to help her out a bit. She put her bag next to her seat and sat in the seat wondering. She was really nervous about going home today. She closed her eyes thinking. She then looked over at Nathan wondered.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 12:38 PM

Seeing the look on the teachers face when Spencer said that and walked away made Nathan chuckled softly, and he was a bit surprised that she came and sat down back by him. "I see you like Miss Happy as much as we do" he said with a smile. "Its her last year, and well I don't think too many people will miss her." he added quietly. Other students started filling the room and when the class bell rang, the teacher started in on her lesson for the day. The class dragged on and as the part for actually doing work out of the book came, the teacher brought over a text book for Spencer. "Here you go my dear" she said happily and want back to sit at her desk. Nathan didn't attempt any work yet and he just turned toward the new girl "you understand it all?" he asked just seeing how good she was at math.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 07:59 PM

Spencer crossed her legs as she looked over at Nathan. She smiled lightly as she shrugged. She bit her lower lip and then soon saw all the students. She wasn't a people person. She was very shy. She closed her eyes as she looked over at him. She gulped nervously and then seeing the text book that Miss Happy had given her. " Thank you." She bit her lower lip and then went to write on her journal book. She had written down the math. She then looked over at him, " I guess so." She said to him. She didn't want to seem needy. She then smiled lightly. She walked over and wondered. Why was she happy that she was in her class? Spencer then looked over at Nathan with a smile.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 11:01 PM

Nathan chuckled at the teacher, "don't mind her, you could throw something at er and she would still smile" he said laughing a bit more , "I have done it" he added with a smile. He looked at his closed book and shrugged at it "I don't get any of it to be honest, I don't really are for school anymore" he said as his words got a bit quieter. "If things keep going this way I won't mater anyway.." He added looking back at her, "you can do better than how I do" he said forcing a smile again just before the end of class bell rang, "cool.. shall we go?" He asked getting to his feet and grabbing his things.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2015, 11:48 PM

Spencer raised an eyebrow looking through the text book fast, she then shrugged and went to do the lesson she was told to do today. Spencer looked over wondering. She nodded, she smiled and said, " Why would you think that?" She asked him. Spencer bit her lower lip as she smiled. She nodded. " I can help you if you get stuck." she said. She then put her stuff in her bag before standing up after hearing the bell. She nodded, " Yeah let's go." She said quietly.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2015, 10:16 AM

Hearing her question, Nathan decided to not ansawer it. Everyone knew his past which made her offering to help him a bit surprising. He gave a slight nod just before leading the way out of the room and down the hall. "Our last class if study hall, such a fun place to be" he said sarcasticly. Most days if he made it this far without getting into trouble was a medical, because he usually got kicked out of this class. "More than likely you can just sit where ever as well." He added turning into a large room with a lot of tables lined up. The teacher had given him a seat where e sat down and pulled out his books. Other students filled the chaired and the talk had started already, Nathan could feel his anger from their stares building up. He really didn't want to explode on someone in front of the new girl today.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2015, 06:39 PM

Spencer smiled lightly hearing him about the next class. " Fun." She was going to have to get caught up in her classes. She then went to sit down, seeing her phone, her dad. Her heart raced, she looked over and texted her father back. She didn't want anyone to find out, or else she was going to move again. She knew some day he was going to hurt her so bad that she is going to die. Spencer gulped nervously. She wasn't confident enough. She looked over and went to get started on her math. She looked at the teacher curiously. She bit her lower lip and didn't know what to do.

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2015, 12:33 AM

Nathan saw how tence Spencer was getting and he just though it was because of the teacher, "just stay calm and quiet and wait till class gets over." He said softly pulling out some paper and he started doodling to pass the time. He was suddenly hit with something from across the room and his head shot up seeing who did it. He tossed a small paper ball to the floor "be aware if some thing happens" he water Spencer and went back to his paper. A few more minuets passed and another ball came sailing at him and nathan quickly stood and pointed "do it again ass hole!" He yelled before getting in trouble himself.