Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-31-2007, 02:50 PM

After suddenly beeing pulled into the pool, and got to the surface as fast as he could. He responded to Kokoro and said, "I'm fine and not hurt...waters nice though." Then he dove under, not showing much emotion. Once he was under and away from seeing her, he slightly smiled and chuckled to himself. Not realy wanting anyone to see him, then he went back up to the top, and jumped onto the edge again, and sat there, all wet now.

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 03-31-2007, 05:00 PM

Username:Kakolookiyam
Roleplay name:Kako
Grade:12
Dorm desired:1
Personality:Mysterious, Calm, Quiet
Appearance:

(on the left)

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-01-2007, 02:02 AM

• Keegan wandered about the campus a bit, familiarizing herself with it and stopping to look at anything that caught her eye. After covering a bit of the campus she made her way back to the door hearing some faint splashing in the distance. "What's all the commotion?" she asked to herself slowly and started heading in that general direction. A few minutes later she found the swimming area with two people from dorms swimming and one seemingly just arriving as well. Approaching quietly she moved almost along side of Kaoriel and said, "Hello," with a faint smile. Her eyes focused on the pool for a moment before she added, "It's nice that there's a pool for us."

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 04-01-2007, 05:27 AM

getting kinda curious to find out who this guy really is like, she dove off after him. she swam across the pool and pounced up and lost course of her jump and landed on top of him. his body was covered in goosebumps after being in the cool water but was still warm. she blushed and stared into his eyes. "Uh... sorry.." she immediately jumped to the side of him. and sat on the edge of the pool beside him and fiddled with her fingers. "I'm... I... I'm really s...sorr.rry about that." She sighed but her shoulders relaxed a little too much and her bikini strap flopped over. she didnt even notice tho. she just stared into the water as her toes gently pierced the surface of the water creating bubbly ripples. her mind began to wonder.

Donut

Old 04-01-2007, 06:08 PM

Not haveing that much contact with anyone before made Sparky a little nervous, and felt a little akward, but he just let it go. "It's alright" He said showing a little smile. He looked at her, and said "Umm..your strap fell.." then turnd and looked back at the water. Thinkg of what she was thinking of him, and he didnt want this person to leave from him like all the others have. But he just sat there and kicked that waster too every one in a while.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2007, 08:41 PM

"eeekkk :oops: im so embarassed. I'm sorry you saw that." She blushed madly as she fixed her strap. she then stared deep into the water but noticed his feet move every so often. she turned to look at him out of the corner of her eye. He looked so alone, yet so peaceful. She smiled and looked back into the deep water. as she was staring into the water she noticed a few people standing at the pool door with their towels in their hands . they looked a little confused. She yelled over to them that they could go swimming if they wanted as long as they followed the pool rules ((normal rules you would find at a swimming area and/or a pool area)) She then looked back at Sparky and noticed the goosebumps still. She decided to warm him up so she walked over to grab him a towel and put it around his shoulders. she smiled at him. "Im sorry i made you cold and wet."

Donut

Old 04-02-2007, 03:35 AM

He felt the towel go around him, and didnt move or flinch at all. He just said, "its ok, I was planning on getting in anyway, but you just made that sooner than I was going to." He slightly smiled again. Woundering to himself why he felt different around her than he did around anyone else. He put his past behind him, and hoped everything was going to be different, so he turned toward Kokoro, and asked, "Would you..umm..like to do something latter sometime?..with me?..like a..a..movie or something?" He stammered, and though, 'now i bet she thinks Im an idot..', then he started kicking the water again.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 03:52 AM

Username:[_LoSt_HoMe_]
roleplay name:Aubrey
grade:11
Dorm desired:3
Personality:quiet, calm, helpful, spiritual, symbolic
appearance:Blond highlights, green eyes, pierced ears, and baggy pants and baggy shirts.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 03:59 AM

*walks around the school campus then sits on a green hill looking into the sky* "Man i could stay here forever"

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:00 AM

"Uh... sure" never exactly having a boyfriend before she was a little nervous and started blushing. she turned away. "D...did you-u wannnna hang out at-the ca..cafe down the road bef-f-ore or aa-fter we g-go to a movie?" she starts to get butterflies in her stomach when she says her words. she takes a deep breath and tries to look into his eyes.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:06 AM

"why am i really sleepy all of a sudden?" *falls asleep after he finished saying that*

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2007, 04:11 AM

• "I think I'm going to leave that alone." Keegan noted aloud to herself before turning to leave. She made her way out to an opening and looked around. 'There's a lot of grass here...' she thought for a moment. The wind causing her hair to move slightly around her. She stood there staring at the grass, not a word, not a sound, not even a breath for a very long moment. Finally she exhaled and stretched, "Things will be better." she told herself aloud, not really wanting to think about it anymore.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:12 AM

*wakes up remembering something* "no i can't believe i fell asleep not good i have to study for a test." *runs over to the library to use the computer and when he gets there it is closed* "no now how am i going to study for this test?"

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:15 AM

((you havent even signed in yet and got your key for your dorm room. come find me. im in the pool room by the lobby.))

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:19 AM

*walks over to the pool room and looks for Kokoro*

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_LoSt_HoMe_
]*walks over to the pool room and looks for Kokoro*
notices a new student appearing by the pool door. she turns to Sparky and gives him a deep hug and whispers in his ear "Im sorry, I will be right back..." she slides into the pool and swims to the other side. she looks like a goddess when she gets out... sleek, wet, long shining hair covering half her body. she 3/4 turns around waves to sparky. Kokoro grabs a towel and wraps it around.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:29 AM

*waits not knowing who Kokoro is or what she looks like*

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:33 AM

she drips into the lobby and grabs her clipboard. "Hello ^^ you must be..." she looks down the list of names "Aubrey. correct? you are in dorm 3. right beside mine. anywho follow me." She waves him over to an elevator and carries a backpack of his stuff. they stop off at the 1st floor and they walk for a short time. she turns around "This is dorm 3.. your dorm." she puts the key in the keyhole and unlocks the door and opens it for him. she then places the key in his hands. "if you have any questions, or wanna hang out or talk feel free to ask me questions or hang out with the students. if you need to talk sometime feel free to ask anyone okay. everyone is really nice and im sure you will fit in here just fine. Thank you for joining menewsha high school, enjoy your stay." she closes the door and peeks through the crack and smiles. a fang of hers appears a bit beneath her lip. she fully closes the door and whispers "new blood" she then walks down the hallway back to the pool room.

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-02-2007, 04:36 AM

• "I know." she muttered slowly as if replying to someone. She was standing there almost like a statue, besides the effect the wind had on her hair.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:39 AM

*looks around the room and then starts unpacking* "what a nice school and Kokoro seems really nice." *when he is done unpacking he opens the door then closes it and walks down the dark hallways wondering what he is going to do next*

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:40 AM

as she walks down the hall and into the elevator she pauses for a minute and waits for the elevator to reach the main floor. "why me... why this? i dont want to hurt him but im so scared i might." a tear rolls down her cheek and she begins to think of what will happen on their date. the elevator doors open and she walks out. she decides to take a different route to the pool room and walks in the back door leaving no noise. she places the towel on the chair and walks over to Sparky and hugs him from behind. "Im back."

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:44 AM

*he finally decides to go to the pool for a swim*

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:45 AM

she sits down beside Sparky and smiles at him.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:47 AM

*he gets to the pool then dives in then starts thinking of what he is going to eat for dinner*

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2007, 04:49 AM

sees a splash at the far end. she ignores it and stares back at sparky.