Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 04-05-2011, 09:27 PM

{{Pretty banner made by harakun :D}}

Oh my, you've been INVITED!

You stare in awe at the invitation you've just received in your mail. This is the party that everyone wants to go to. You've been invited...

Will you attend?

{letter} {intro} {rules} {roles} {forms} {reservations} {profiles} {links} {announcements} {reserved} {reserved} {reserved} {open}

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 01:25 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 PM

Things you may want to know...

In a wonderful place called Wonderland, there lives a family full of tea party enthusiasts nicknamed the “Mad Family”. This nickname fits the family very well – after all, every one of them have a particular interest in one style/piece of clothing. Take the Mad Hatter, for example. He’s one of the more popular members of the family. He prefers tall hats, while the other members of the DiMadentis family all prefer something else.

Every year, the DiMadentis family holds an annual tea party. Invitations are sent out randomly, and there’s a secret you might want to know about the party…the fun ends quickly.

Before you accept the invitation, please note that…

The people who attend always disappear.
All of them.

It’s said that the Mad Family kills the attendees of their annual Tea Party on a mad killing spree, and it is widely known that they keep a collection of skulls in their sprawling Wonderland mansion home in a beautifully ornamented glass case. The numbers of skulls in the case always increase suspiciously after every tea party they hold. And it’s true. They do kill off the attendees.

The DiMadentis family is what you would call insane, all having a thirst for gore and blood. So, every year, in order to quench that thirst, they hold an tea party where they can kill of all the guests afterwards.

So, are you going to attend this year’s Tea Party?

If you are, please, please RSVP and fill out the forms below, or else the DiMadentis’ will kick you-no, kill you- off of the guest list.

Be careful. This isn't just wonderland. This is

{letter} {intro} {rules} {roles} {forms} {reservations} {profiles} {links} {announcements} {reserved} {reserved} {reserved} {open}

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-08-2011 at 11:24 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 10:08 PM

Tch...Pay attention to the rules...

• No Godmodding
• Profanity is to be kept Pg-13
• Romance is to be kept Pg-13
• Killing will obviously take place, mostly when someone wants to quit. But to kill off a character that is not yours, you have to get their and my consent first.
• No one-liners! I understand that you may have total blank-outs sometimes, but I do not want to see, "[Insert Character Name] was happy." If you cannot think of something, do not post.
• At least a paragraph or two each post.
• Pm me your reservations first, or go to the request thread and post them there.
• Do not send your profiles before I O.K. your reservations!
Title your reservation: "I'm Attending!"
Title your profile: "Take a Look At Me!"

Highlight the above to see what to title your reservation or profile so I know you read the rules.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-08-2011 at 01:30 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 PM

Who do you want to be?

* = Must have
No * = Can have
Taken = Taken

* DiMadentis Family Member- Claimed by Quarter_Queen
* DiMadentis Family Member- Claimed by Strawberry Kitkat
* DiMadentis Family Member- Claimed by Mayor Mayhem
* DiMadentis Family Member- Claimed by lightning_serah
* DiMadentis Family Member- Claimed by Eiiri

ALERT! ALL DiMadentis FAMILY MEMBER SPOTS TAKEN!
If you seriously want one that bad, just tell me and I'll make another spot for you.

Attendees

Family Friend - Claimed by harakun
Fairy- Claimed by AnniMahffins
Cat- Claimed by Ascadellia
Mouse- Claimed by Uzura
Vampire- Claimed by flamethrower1391
Queen-
King-
Princess/Prince- Claimed by Katie Scarlett Divine

{Other...}

There can be an abundance of these 'attendees' , so if you have an attendee 'type' that is not listed, please tell me and I'll add it on.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 12:39 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 11:08 PM

Oh, please do fill these out...

Reservation:

PHP Code:
[CENTER][IMG]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac174/11TokyoGirl11/elegantsquiggle-1.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE="5"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Insert Name HereFirstMiddle (If applicable), Last[/FONT][/SIZE]
[
I][SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Write what you are hereAttendeeDiMadentisetc.[/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[
SIZE="2"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Write out age[/FONT][/SIZE]

[
IMG]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac174/11TokyoGirl11/img_large_watermarked-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER
Profile for DiMadentis Family Members:

PHP Code:
[IMGRIGHT](Insert appearance hereanime or real)[/IMGRIGHT]
[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][list][*][SIZE="4"][COLOR="darkred"]Name:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](FirstMiddleLast must be DiMadentis)[/COLOR][list][*][SIZE="4"][COLOR="darkred"]Nickname:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](Has to have Mad in front of it, and then a style/piece of clothingMad Hatteretc.)[/COLOR][list][*][COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="4"]Age:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](Any age 10-30)[/COLOR][/list][/list][/list][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="4"]Weapons:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](How you kill people2 only)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Powers:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](Powers, do not make yourself invincibleOnly up to 2)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="darkred"]Bio:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](2-3 ParagraphsI will be judging your literacy with this)[/COLOR]
[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="darkred"]Personality:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](What you act like around other people)[/COLOR]
[
COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="4"]Other:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](Anything else you want us to know)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="3"](Username Here)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT
Profile for Attendees:

PHP Code:
[IMGRIGHT](Insert appearance hereanime or real)[/IMGRIGHT][list][*][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Name:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](FirstMiddleLast)[/COLOR][list][*][COLOR="royalblue"][SIZE="4"]Nickname:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](What you want people to call you)[/COLOR][list][*][COLOR="royalblue"][SIZE="4"]Age:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="rourcolorhere"](Any age 10-30)[/COLOR][/list][/list][/list][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="royalblue"]Race:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](FairyElfHumanRabbitNekoVampireDemonANYTHING)[/COLOR]
[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="royalblue"]Weapons:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](2 only)[/COLOR]
[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="royalblue"]Powers: [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="yourcolorhere"](2 only)[/COLOR]

[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="royalblue"]Bio:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="yourcolorhere"](2-3 Paragraphs, include how you got the invitationI will be judging your literacy with this)[/COLOR]
[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="royalblue"]Personality: [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="yourcolorhere"](What you act like around other people)[/COLOR]
[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="royalblue"]Other: [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="yourcolorhere"](Anything else you want us to know)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[
FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="royalblue"][SIZE="3"](Username Here)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-09-2011 at 01:07 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 11:37 PM

We're holding your spot for you...

DiMadentis Family Members

Kerie Lola DiMadentis
DiMadentis Family Member
Quarter_Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Kitkat View Post

Allena Karrie DiMadentis
DiMadentis Family member
Strawberry Kitkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah View Post

Cora Esme DiMadentis
DiMadentis Family Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri View Post

Sierra Noelle DiMadentis
DiMadentis Family Member

Attendees

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakun View Post

Phillip John Rousseau
Attendee, a close family friend of the DiMadentis Family
harakun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura View Post

Emily Cress Titterington
Attendee - Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post

Gabriel Bastian Ferrel
Atendee-Cat
Twenty-Four
Ascadellia

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391 View Post

Akira Kameko Hasegawa
Vampire Attendee
Twenty-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniMahffins View Post

Sirielle Silverwing
Attendee - Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine

Scarlett Aurora Andrews
Princess
Seventeen

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 12:40 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Let's get to know you!

DiMadentis Family Members

[IMGRIGHT]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll292/Stormuna_Storm_Queen/Cosplays%20I%20want%20to%20do/MegurineLukaFromtheSandplaySingingo.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Kerie Lola DiMadentis
    • Nickname: Mad Lolita
Weapons: Forks and Knives. Sharp, and always by my side.
Powers: I can hide myself in the shadows...pretty well. I will most likely not be noticed until someone bumps into me. Or accidentally walks into me.

Bio: My life story? You want my life story? I'm honored. Well, I was born into the DiMadentis family. Whenever we went out, we would get stares from people. I never knew why. I was young then. I didn't have the bloodlust I have now. As a child, all the other children my age in Wonderland stayed away from me because of the rumors. Being along, I developed a sense of fashion. A liking for lolita, and gothic clothing. I find the frilly layers and puffy skirts beautiful. If you use the right type of cloth. I also enjoy dressing in luxuriant dresses...Hmm...I seem to be getting off topic.

So, let's skip to the part where I discover my craving, desire, need for blood. Oh, yes. Thick, rich, moist, juicy, delicious, blood. Now, I wouldn't call our family vampires, we're simply humans that crave blood. Well, let's not get distracted...shall we? I was at the playground by myself, because at that time, I wasn't very social...and I was playing. I'm not sure what I was exactly playing, but I'm pretty sure I was on the slide. So, the Wonderland child going on the slide in front of me accidentally slides off. Now, see, Wonderland slides are tall, long, and wide. They also happen to be very artistically designed, with loop-de-loops every so often. This child fell, and immediately started screaming bloody murder while blood was squirting out from it's knee. Do you know what happens next? Yes, that's right. I drank the blood. And the child died. Did I tell you I was only eleven at the time? Luckily for me, we were the only two people on the playground. Or I probably would've exposed the family secret.

Ah, yes, the tea parties! My favorite time of the year. Especially the part where we get to keep our guests.

Personality: Hmm, my personality? I'd have to say that I'm quite stubborn, curious, and sly. I absolutely love playing practical jokes on people. However, when I am saddened, I go into depression...for quite a long time. When I'm angered, well, let's just say that it's not pretty. Whenever I see, smell, or taste blood, I get really hyper.
Other: I wear lots of jewelry all the time. It also comes in handy when killing. Especially if that piece of jewelry is sharp.

Quarter_Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah
[IMGRIGHT]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/438582-bigthumbnail-1-1.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Cora Esme DiMadentis
    • Nickname: Mad Hood
Weapons: Sometimes a sythe, but I'm afraid It's rather hard to sneak around, so usually a few daggers.
Powers: I can create and take away energy from anything, to a certain extent of course. I still haven't completely mastered it yet, so sometimes it turns out a bit....well....crazy.

Bio: Well, there isn't much to my life, but if you really want to know I guess I should start off by telling you that I haven't been into blood for that long. It actually wasn't until a couple years ago that it had finally started appealing to me. It started off with me and my best friend simply hanging out, like friends do. She got a paper cut, and that's what started it all. I really couldn't control myself, and may have accidently drank all her blood. I hid her dead body somewhere, I really don't remember where, and I haven't told anybody since. I still feel really guilty about it, but who knew that blood was so...amazing.

Well, aside from my boring blood story, you should also know that I can't see out of my left eye, and why. It started with me testing out my powers on my self. Somehow I damaged my eye, I to this day I still haven't figured out how, but I cannot see a thing out of it, which sometimes makes my crazy life ten times harder, but luckily my right eye has gotten like one hundred times stronger since the little incident.

One final thing before you get to incredibly bored. You're probably wondering where my nickname came from. I always where a hood, and I really not sure why. I always have, and always will, and it's rare to see me not wearing one.

Personality: I have random mood swings. Sometimes I am the most lovely person in the world, other times I'm biting your head off. It changes often, so please don't take it personal if my mood changes on you. Though, I'm usually rather childish, and you can often tell that I'm the youngest one of the family.
Other: I have a strange fascination with fire.

lightning_serah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Kitkat
[IMGRIGHT]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac174/11TokyoGirl11/strawbryyktkt.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Allena Karrie DiMadentis
    • Nickname: Mad boots
Weapons: A big fork. Simple, and to the point. And oh so fun.
Powers: I have what others call a silver tongue. I can usually make people believe anything I say. This, however, is not foolproof. Those who pay close attention to things can see through my words, and sometimes I slip up and ruin the lie. I am only human, I suppose.

Bio: Where does one begin with such a tale? The story of me isn't extremely complex- I was born into the DiMadentis family, one of the middle children of my generation. I was a quiet, shy little girl, and spent a lot of time indoors reading books. The only thing I shared in common with other little girls my age was my love to dress up- I loved the frilly dressed and delicate lace, but I think my favorite part of the outfits were always the shoes. I didn't spend much time with people at all, not even my own relatives.

If I spent a lot of time with anyone, it was with my mother. My mother raised me to be a perfect lady- I don't throw my teacups more times then is polite, and I try not to kill my guests until after they've enjoyed some of the delicious tea.

Oh, I suppose you're curious about that. It's a complex, messy story- and I do mean messy. I was only about fifteen or sixteen, and I was quite in love. There was this boy, you see... He was so kind. He was the son of our neighbor, and whenever he would happen upon me he would give me a kind word or a smile. I was a silly little thing then, falling in love with him because of his sweet, sweet smile. But of course, I was far too shy to return his gestures.

One day, I decided I had to be courageous. I wanted desperately for him to know how I felt; it would end in tragedy. I cannot recall exactly what happened- one moment, we were standing side by side next to a brilliant rosebush, and the next he was nothing more then a limp body. I remember the long scratch that he got from trying to pick a rose- I believe he had meant to give it to me, if I do recall- and then everything else was a blur. There was the sweet taste of his blood on my lips, mingled with the salt of my tears as I dragged him back to my home. I made a spectacle of myself, arriving home covered in blood and dragging a dead body. Mother comforted me, and told me that it was natural, and then I never saw him again. I was heartbroken, as you can imagine, but that did not curb my taste for blood.

Personality: I am not so much the shy child I once was; I try to be a polite young woman and a gracious hostess. I am still a bit timid, and become uncomfortable when people I do not know touch me. I've been called "sweet" before, although I do not understand what it means- the only thing I've ever applied the word to is the taste of blood.
Other: Mother says I become too attached to my meals, and I have a hard time finishing them.

Strawberry Kitkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri
[IMGRIGHT]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/cf8wk4u/Anime/doll_wannabe.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Sierra Noelle DiMadentis
    • Nickname: Mad Lace
Weapons: Anything lying around.
Powers: Can make any object sharp enough to cut diamonds.

Bio: I was the good girl for the longest time, a perfect little lady. Well, everyone thought I was at least. I put up the perfect facade and made everyone thing I did not have the family's madness. But did I ever. I managed to hide the madness enough that the local village thought there was a serial killer on the loose. Not even the DiMadentis family was thought to be suspect.

I had much fun sneaking out the family home and finding people to kill. My power made it so it was hard to identify what killed the person. I had to make sure not to take too much blood, despite my desire to always have more. That might clue people in on who was the real culprit.

As the investigation ensued, I began to worry about how close the investigation might be getting to my family. Then I ended up blaming the murders onto a man from the village. It wasn't like he was completely innocent, the had dark skeletons in his closet. Finally, that mess was done with and I began to stay in the family home, only being able to partake in killing in the yearly tea.

Personality: Overly sweet and innocent, but I am not. The act makes other feel comfortable around me and makes them feels like I"m not a threat.
Other: N/A

Eiiri

Attendees

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
[IMGRIGHT]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/DesperatelyDrowning13/bis2-1.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Akira Kameko Hasegawa
    • Nickname: N/A
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Katana and shuriken
Powers: Pyrokinesis

Bio: Akira was always a vampire. She was born that way. Her real age is 21...in vampire years. Vampires age differently from everyone else. Of course, at a certain age, the aging process slows down to the point where it seems the vampire never ages. And like most vampires, she wore gothic style clothing. All in black. Her thirst for blood was, well average for a vampire. The female always carried a flask of blood with her on a necklace to prevent any mishaps, not like any have happened before.

Growing up wasn't easy. Being a vampire, everyone was afraid of her. She could start having a craving for blood at any minute, and they wouldn't know until it was too late. That's why she has the flask. Ever since that mishap that 'didn't' happen, it became her one companion. She was dying of thirst, and her parents weren't around at the moment. She attacked the nearest kid, and sucked him dry. Who'd want to become her next chew toy after that?

The invitation was a surprise. She heard of the tea parties and whatever it was that the DiMadentis held. Of course, she noticed all of the disappearances, but she thought it was some prank or the guests just never wanted to leave. She knew the family was crazy, but why would they invite a blood-sucking leech? When she received her invitation, she quickly RSVPed. What she really wanted to see was the family's collection of skulls. They're skulls! The biggest mystery was whether they were real or not. That's what she wanted to find out, not drink tea.

Personality: People think of her as a dark and creepy person, but that's probably only because she drinks blood. She doesn't go up to people and talk to them, but she does reply to anyone who talks to her.
Other: She'll drink anyone's blood. Fairy, male, female, lycan, anyone's.

flamethrower1391
Quote:
Originally Posted by harakun
[IMGRIGHT]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x417/enochNON/Pictures/heh-1.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Phillip John Rousseau
    • Nickname: Johnny
Race: Demon
Weapons: His deck of cards and his most precious scythe he'd stolen from a grim reaper he'd killed
Powers: Melding in with the shadows (or what people would prefer calling 'being one with the darkness') and sharpening objects with a single touch

Bio: There hasn't been a day where he hadn't been watching over the children of the DiMadentis family. After all, he isn't just a family friend for nothing. He protected them from harm without them ever knowing. That was just how he worked and that was, of course, to keep his promise to the ancestors of the DiMadentis family. He's been cursed to serve them by a kiss from the most deadliest of them DiMadentis family he's met: the first blood, a woman who went with the name, "Morgan Lola DiMadentis", whom he also believes is and was the most beautiful and the most sly he'd met so far.

It was really how he'd gotten himself to the current situation he is in now. Not that he's complaining. He's actually enjoying watching these children grow up into fine young men and women.

Phillip John Rousseau isn't actually his real name. In fact, he'd stolen it from an Englishman who had happened to pass by the Wonderland. Not only did he steal his name and his looks, he'd also happened to steal his personality and mix it up with his own. In order to keep the name as his own, too, he had to kill off the Rousseau lineage - or what was left of them - so neither of them could attest to court about him killing off the pillar of the house of the Rousseau family. This was also the time where he'd met that said woman who'd cursed him to protect her family, much to his dismay.

The current DiMadentis family isn't aware of his presence. He'd only often pass by their house as a mere passer-by, which was how he'd gotten to get the invitation one day. It wasn't a surprise to him that it was, yet again, in this time - the same day and the same month - with a different year where the children are in need of satisfaction with their blood lust. They may kill him but he won't stay dead for long. Even if he was minced to pieces, he will still get back together again, with much deformation though and perhaps, well, missing some organs or body parts.

Hell, he's already missing his eye, his finger and his heart. He's replaced his eye with a glass ball, which would often pop out if he has too much to think and his finger with a wooden piece under the glove that he can thankfully control at his will. And his heart? Well, it's gone forever. It's the very reason why anyone who'd try to listen for a heartbeat from him would find nothing in there but a hollow space.

Also, don't ask where the food comes in or out from. You'd really rather not want to know.

Personality: A smile. This is perhaps the most distinct look one would notice on him first. He rarely ever has any other expressions other than that. Though, if one does successfully anger him, he'll lose that said smile and you'll wish to have it back again. His glass eyeball pops out, leaving the other one turning white while his smile turns inhumanly wide - much like what the Cheshire cat would have.

But overall, he's generally a good guy and would prefer to not stir trouble. He's also the stealthy type, which is why those who knew him - at least those who's still alive (maybe one or two?) - knew not to get to his bad side. After all, when he kills. He kills without mercy. What the DiMadentis family does is nothing compared to what he's done for centuries.

Other: Johnny's just that. A mysterious guy who hides behind a smile (no, not a Mona Lisa smile).

harakun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
[IMGRIGHT]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/demonickatie/black_swan_princess_by_daekazu-d38ic8k-1-2.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Scarlett Aurora Andrews
    • Nickname: Scar or Aurora
Race: I believe i'm human.
Weapons: Only a simply dagger, and my crown is fairly sharp.
Powers: I can see random visions of the future and the past. Most having nothing to do with me or anyone around me.

Bio: I grew up in one of the most beautiful of castles. I must admit I've always been a bit spoiled.. but the life of a princess isn't as amazing as people think it is. Sure it has it's perks every now and then, but getting jewelry for your parents mistakes get's old once you get a new piece every day. One for forgetting my birthday, one for forgetting to speak to me of a whole day, seven for not speaking with me for a week. And so on. But i've never taken it to heart for I love my parent's more than anything, for I know deep down that they wish to be with me, they just don't have the time when their running a kingdom.

When I was younger it was different though. My parent's spent every waking moment with me. My mother especially. She would always brush my hair and have beautiful dresses sewn for me, and I got a quite lovely hat that I still wear to this day. It has the prettiest teal ribbon around the black mini hat with a short black veil that covers a small part of my bangs. But I shant bore you with my many luxurious items! All I must say is that i've had a great life except for the few times where I was unimportant to my parents.

Personality: I'm usually a very calm person that's also very outgoing! Over the years i've learned to speak my mind and not hold anything back no matter how mean I may seem. Though i'm mostly a very nice person, unless you cross me. All in all, I consider myself a kind person.
Other: My favorite color is teal, and I love tea!

Katie Scarlett Divine
[QUOTE=AnniMahffins][IMGRIGHT]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/ChocolateChipMuffins/Risa2.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
  • Name: Sirielle Nissa Silverwing
    • Nickname: Risa
Race: Fairy
Weapons: Large shruiken shaped like a leaf; goes together with a staff
Powers: Risa has the power turn the elements against her enemy. These attacks will normally wound a person, but using it to kill will drain her of almost everything.

Bio: Sirielle has always been the center of attention since she could remember. It was quite annoying, really, to always be gawked at because of her winged appearance and her inherent grace, but she always took it in good spirit, showing off for the neighborhood kids from time to time to amuse them. After a while, she found the attention to be a bit overbearing, which led her and her family to move far away, where no one, if they were careful, would be able to tell of her fay origins.
Fast forward 13 years from that day, and you will see a lovely young woman working behind the counter of the local supermarket, loping across the paisley tiled floors as if in a dance. On a normal day, she would try to control her pace to something similar to a regular human being’s, but one thing has gotten her distracted: The invitation. Understandably, she was confused; the whole point of moving away all those years ago was so that she would attract less attention. Quite the opposite has occurred as the DiMadentis family has decided to invite her to their little tea party. Although she had come to love socializing again, the party gave her a feeling of dread, and if it weren’t for her parents, she would never have gone. ‘But’, she found herself thinking, ‘it’s getting to their time; I might as well make them happy as much as I can for now.’

Personality: Sirielle is usually seen talking other people’s ears off and bringing out something good in every situation. She is kind and friendly to everyone that she feels deserve her kindness. Those that are lazy and never motivate themselves to do better do not get this kind of treatment. She has a bit of an anger issue, which will leave her in such a foul (and positively frightening) mood, that those that experience that side of her wish never to cross her again.
Other: --

Supa Annime Muffin

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-24-2011 at 08:51 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-05-2011, 11:57 PM

Linking you to other places...

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 01:01 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-08-2011, 01:42 AM

Keep up-to-date with handy announcements!

Rp is named!
Profiles are being accepted. Start posting!

Well, isn't that fine weather?

Sunny | Foggy | Cloudy | Windy | Breeze | Burning Hot | Rain | Thunder | Lightning
Snow | Hail | Perfect

What month is it?

January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December

What day is it?

01 02 03 04 05 06 07
08 09 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

What time is it?

12 a.m. | 1 a.m. | 2 a.m. | 3 a.m. | 4 a.m. | 5 a.m. | 6 a.m. | 7 a.m. | 8 a.m. | 9 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m

12 p.m. | 1 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 5 p.m. | 6 p.m. | 7 p.m. | 8 p.m. | 9 p.m. | 10 p.m. | 11 p.m

What's going on?

Rp is open!

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 12:48 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-08-2011, 11:27 PM

{{Reserved}}

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-10-2011 at 08:53 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 PM

{{Reserved}}

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-12-2011 at 01:34 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-12-2011, 01:34 AM

{{Reserved}}

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 12:41 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-15-2011, 12:41 AM

{{Open}}

Last edited by Q U E E N; 04-15-2011 at 12:57 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-15-2011, 12:58 AM

Kerie Lola DiMadentis

Kerie watched from the window of the DiMadentis' grand mansion impatiently. It was the best day of the year today. Well, in her opinion. It was a beautiful, breezy october morning. Outside, the leaves were just beginning to turn orange and fall off of the trees. Hmm, perhaps it's a bit early for the guests to start arriving? She knew for a fact that this year, they had invited quite a bit of guests. More than last year, that was for sure. Grinning slyly, Kerie decided to pull a practical prank on the first guest that entered the house. Whoever that was, they were sure to be unlucky. Running around the mansion, Kerie scavenged for a bucket and some baby powder. That way, it wouldn't be too hard to clean up. It might damage the antique carpet a bit, though...

Smiling widely, she stood back to admire her work. Kerie had put the baby powder in the bucket, and the bucket on the slightly ajar finely polished grand double doors. The victim wouldn't be able to escape, unless he or she had very fast reflexes. Skipping away from the main hall and smiling oh-so-innocently, she scoured the mansion for her siblings. Perhaps she could drench her bored-ness with them.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 04-15-2011, 02:26 AM

A man dressed in fine clothing tipped his hat in greeting to a strange-looking old woman with wheels as feet. He also gave her his most charming smile that had her turning her way to him. Not that he minded. It did mean to catch attention. After all, he had the good looks, too, and of course, he gave much thanks to that human whom he had formed himself after and murdered.

Stepping up and past those grandeur gates he knew very well, he made his way in without as much of a hesitation. He knew where the tea party would be at. After all, he's been at their tea parties without an invitation. It wouldn't be out here in the front for all the world to see. The back garden was where it was the most beautiful and held the most gruesome of secrets was where it was going to be held. The green-haired man got up behind the double doors and he reached out with his gloved hands to turn the knob and push the doors open.

One wouldn't think a demon wouldn't be able to avoid such a prank. After all, they were pretty well known to be quick on their toes. The bucket fell over his top hat, causing the powder inside to fall about on him and on his shoulders. For a moment there, he stopped, paused. It wasn't hard to tell he was the first guest. Reaching up to take the bucket off of his hat, he lost the smile for that moment while he stepped back out to dust himself clean. He wouldn't want to ruin their antique carpets after all. Even he didn't have that much amount of money stored in his bank account. Well, at least the human and the family he's stolen the identity from didn't have much money to begin with.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 04-16-2011, 04:54 AM

Sierra Noelle DiMadentis
Sierra had woken later than she had planned, much later. There was so much she needed to get done before their guests arrived and she was no where near being ready to ki--, or greet, them. She hurried throughout her room, gathering things and putting other things away. It was a bit of a mess, piles of things laying about the room. Finally, she found the last thing she was looking for and left the room.

She left her door open, not worrying about others getting into the room. Sierra didn't mind her siblings going in there, and if any guest entered her room it made them fair game. She turned and walked down the corridor, not seeing any of her siblings until she came upon her elder sister.

"Good day today, right sister?" she greeted her sister with a smile. She was excited to get the tea party started, as she always was. This was the highlight of the year. She often thought that they should put on more of them a year. Then again, people might become more suspicious then they already were. Sierra never wanted anything bad to happen to her family, they could kill as much as they wanted, but she'd never let anyone hurt them.

Last edited by Eiiri; 04-16-2011 at 04:57 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 04-19-2011, 12:45 AM

Akira was a little too excited for the little tea party. She wasn't a big tea drinker, but she wouldn't miss a chance to check out the pile of bones that she heard of. What was their purpose, and where did they come from? Maybe the vampire could get it out of one of the DiMadentis. Get one of them to look her in the eyes, and she could use her hypnotic powers to get all of the dirt.

Despite being a vampire, she could walk out in the daylight and not fry. She didn't sparkle, melt, or turn to ashes. Bright lights give her a headache, but that was it. Garlic? She loved it. Crucifixes? Didn't bother her. Wonderland vampires were nothing like those in the books or media from the world above. They were almost completely different. A wooden stake was the key to killing a vampire, but an Wonderland vampire could only be killed by a stake made from mahogany. They had no allergic reactions to anything.

It didn't take Akira long to get to the incredible manson the DiMadentis lived. She didn't live far from them. A walk down the cobble path from her front door out onto the road and east till she reached the gates. At the door, she saw a gentleman with powder all over him. Wondering what happened, she walked up to the man.

"Sir, are you alright?"

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-19-2011, 09:06 PM

Scarlett knocked on the door of the hosts and bit her lip. She was very excited to finally be invited to something that her parent's allowed her to go to! She had worn her favorite dress, a white and teal colored dress that brought out her light blue eyes. She wore teal colored ballet styled shoes to match her outfit and then a silver heart necklace. She quickly ran a hand through her long blonde hair and looked to her shoes. She had no clue if her parents would be coming to this party since they heard all the rumors of how the family would kill people after the tea party, but Scarlett didn't mind. For she was going to have the best time of her life! Even if it killed her.

She patted the sides of her dress and hummed, looking around. She had noticed the man walk in a few minutes ago and get covered in powder, and though she had held back her giggle.. as soon as he was out of ear shot she laughed until she could no more. She noticed a woman walk after him and looked to the ground yet again. Scarlett was one of the only humans, she guessed, that would be attending this event. There were many odd creatures in Wonderland and most would be animals, vampires, flowers, and many, many more! She took in a deep breath and stood tall. She was ready for anything.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-24-2011, 08:27 PM

{{I feel so bad for disappearing for a week...I had spring break.}}

Kerie turned around when she heard Sierra, one of her sisters' voice. "Good morning to you too, Sierra." She smiled brightly. The tea party was always everyone in the DiMadentis' household's favorite "holiday". Kerie peeked her head out at the main hallway and giggled. It seems like the first of the guests had started to arrive. There was the man that always happened to pass by their house, and a vampire. Ooh, interesting choice of guests this year. "I can't wait for the tea party to start~~."