xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-05-2013, 07:58 PM

Blood smiled at him and said "please no need to call us that just call us blood and Bell." Blood then looked serous and said "have you seen our Daughter Lucia?"

Edward leaned against the wall near her door and watched for anyone to come to her door.

Ayumi was behind them and sees a man talking to Blood and Bell.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-05-2013, 09:11 PM

The owner blinked and sighed softly."I have....shes up stairs in one of my rooms",he said stepping aside.

Yukito looked to Ayumi and smiled softly.

Bell smiled."really thats great!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-17-2013, 05:15 AM

Blood nodded to him and smiled at him and then they all went went up to the rooms and saw Edward and said "Edward..."

Edward sigh and then saw Blood and His sister and sadly smiled and said "Blood you are here to get Lucia well we got a problem she doesn't know who we are anymore."

Ayumi looked at him and smiled and then heard Edward voice and then heard her memory is gone she cried.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-17-2013, 01:42 PM

Bell frowned.'what do you mean?",she asked worried.

Yukito frowned."why?who made her forget?".he asked and gently pulled Ayumi close to him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-18-2013, 06:29 AM

Edward crossed his arms and sigh and said "Lucia locked up her memories since we all left she was alone." Edward didn't want to say it but he had to say it to her parents and her brother.

Ayumi looked at Yukito and she blushed at the same time and then looked at her brother and knew sadly in his eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-18-2013, 03:34 PM

"why would she do that?",Yukito asked upset. He sighed."how lonely was she?"

Bell sighed looking to Blood sadly then to Edward."is their anything we can do?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-12-2014, 02:27 AM

Edward looked at them and said "well her friend knows who I am and i must stay here to protect I promise her when I came back to protect her and i can reach her." Edward looked sad but then looked at his best friend "Yukito you and I promise to protect them I promise to protect Lucia as you protect my sister." Edward looked at him and then looked at Bell and blood.

Blood looked at him and heard what happened but then heard Edward wants to do and then smiled a bit and then said "alright Edward we trust you I know you can find a way to get her back." Blood smiled and then said "you know your like your father I remember the way he would protect your mother." Blood nodded and said "do what you must Edward.

Ayumi looked at her brother and then she felt sad but Ayumi saw and heard what her brother wanted to know and she smiled she knew he loved her a lot. Ayumi heard the promise her brother and Yukito made and she looked at him and knew he was holding her close still.