Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-04-2011, 10:06 PM

" Alright, I'll stay. " He said. Though he didn't want Draco to get too hungry. Though he understood, because who knew the next time they were able to sleep together like this. " Yeah, it is rather different" He said.

"Maybe, I don't know Hermione. I'm sure he'll turn up later" Ron said. He really had to wonder what Harry was hiding again, or if he was just avoiding Hermione.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 10:16 PM

"Good" was all Draco said kissing Harry's forehead then his nose and finally his lips. He couldn't help himself when he was around Harry he just wanted to kiss him, he wasn't sure how long he would be able to do this so he had better take advantage of it now. He gave him another light kiss before pulling back "alright you can go now if you desire" he pouted

"I'm sure" Hermione said shortly still unsure. "Well get dressed and we'll head down to breakfast maybe even find Harry" she said walking out the door and down to the common room without waiting for his answer.

Rei Ann

Old 06-04-2011, 10:25 PM

Harry smiled at Draco, and returned his kiss, when he finally reached his lips. Harry shook his head." I don't want to go. I'm just worried about you, since your the hungry one, according to your stomach" He said.

"alright" Ron said. He got up out of his bed and once he was sure Hermione was gone, he changed and got ready for the day. He then made his way down the stairs, to the common room where Hermione was waiting.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2011, 10:40 PM

"Well before I could really eat much last night I had something unpleasant dropped on me" Draco said with a forced laugh his stomach sounding an agreement. "Don't worry about my stomach, it will be just fine" he said stopping Harry as he tried again to get out of bed.

Hermione waited impatiently for Ron to finish dressing, her shoe tapped on the rug rhythmically making no noise. "Oh there you are" she said as Ron finally came down the stairs all dressed for the day. With Hermione leading the way they left the common room and went down to the great hall where breakfast was all set out. Low and behold Harry wasn't there either

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 12:22 AM

" Are you sure Draco? " Harry asked. He clearly looked concern, he wanted his Draco to be perfectly happy. He peered up at Draco, watching him.

Ron didn't even bother saying anything. He had no idea why Hermione was so pissed off this morning. Yet he couldn't say anything, because she didn't want him to get so pissed off at him. It was better that Harry was in this boat.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2011, 01:13 AM

"yes Harry boy I'm perfectly fine you worry to much" Draco said hoping to easy the worried look on Harry's face, it really wasn't as urgent as Harry thought. Running his hand down Harry's back hoping to relax him "I'm fine just stay here with me for a little while longer"

Hermione took a seat piling food on her plate she wasn't sure why she was angry she knew it had to do with Harry though and what was happening with him. She wanted a chance to talk to him maybe talk some sense into him

Rei Ann

Old 06-05-2011, 01:26 AM

" Well alright, Draco. I don't mind staying here with you" He said with a smile. He snuggled up closer to Draco, if that was even possible. He never wanted to move again.

Ron stayed quiet and ate his food. He just wanted to avoid pissing off Hermione.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 02:02 AM

Hermione let out a peeved sigh flashing an irritated glance as Ron who stayed silent, which was probably a good thing she would have snapped at him if he had said anything. Picking at her food she wondered where Harry had gotten off to, she wanted a chance to talk some sense into him. It couldn't possibly be true about him and Draco

They sat that way for a few minutes longer before again Draco's stomach voiced a loud complaint "I don't want to break into this lovely moment we have going here, but Harry could we eat now?" Draco said slowly "After we get food we can come back here and spend as much time as we want, no one would find us in here" he said already imagining it

Rei Ann

Old 06-06-2011, 02:13 AM

He had a feeling Hermione was still having trouble accepting that Harry and Draco were together. Sure he wasn't fond of it being Draco, but he didn't understand why he was so angry. Even most of the other wizard born students had already accepted it and moved on.

" Of course Draco. " He said with a bright smile. " Sure, we can go change and get food, and then come back up here, and have some more just me and you time" He said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 02:56 AM

Draco smiled and gave him a light kiss "alright it's a date should I go get the food or do you want to?" he asked shifting Harry up so he could get up already missing the warmth of the bed and Harry's body. Once out of the bed he stretched the kinks from his back flashing Harry a smile when he caught him staring.

Heaving another sigh Hermione pushed her plate away suddenly she didn't feel much like eating any longer. She wondered why she was so angry about Harry being gay, but she convinced herself it wasn't the fact that Harry was gay that bothered her, but the fact that he was with Draco of all people.

Rei Ann

Old 06-06-2011, 03:01 AM

Harry climbed out of the bed, and stretched. He then watched Draco he just loved watching him. " I'll go get it." He said with a grin. [[ Should he go to the great hall or the kitchens?]]

Ron decided it would be best to leave Hermione alone. He turn towards his Sean and started talking with him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 03:40 AM

Draco blew him a kiss before quickly leaving the room of requirements and heading down to the dungeons where the Slytherin house was. The common room was rather empty all at breakfast he thought when suddenly.

"Draco!" Pansy Parkinson came down from the girls dorm room angry and looking for answers "what is all this about you dating the Potter kid it isn't true is it"

"Yes Pansy it is true I am with Harry me and him are dating. So now you know there is no chance of me and you being together because I am gay and taken" Draco said with relish disappearing down to the boys dorm to change, feeling satisfied that he had left Pansy with a dumbfounded look on her face.

Once he had finished changing he headed back up the staircase cautiously, luckily Pansy had went down to breakfast perhaps to spread the word. He went back to the room of requirements the bed was gone now replaced by a plush couch though the merry fire was still there, along with a few blankets and pillows.

Hermione stood abruptly "I'll see you later Ronald I'm going to the library" she said icily turning on her heel and leaving just as Pansy entered the great hall, heading immediately over to the Slytherin table. Hermione didn't stay long leaving the great hall and heading up to her sanctuary, the library. She breathed a sigh of relief once she was inside and somehow felt calmer now.

Rei Ann

Old 06-06-2011, 04:00 AM

Harry smiled brightly and went to his common room. He quickly changed brush his teeth and all that jazz. He decided it would be better to go to the great hall in order to get there food. Visiting the house elves during the day could be kind of risky.

Ron nodded, and shortly after Hermione came in he spot Harry coming over and collecting food. " Hermione, is angry with you. She wants to talk with you" He said.

Harry sighed," I'll deal with her later. I got to meet Draco. I'll see you later Ron" He said with a bright smile, after getting is food and rushing off to meet Draco.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 04:21 AM

Draco heard the door open and looked up from his spot on the couch, in came Harry laded with food but a bright smile on his face. Draco returned his smile and went to help him taking some food from him and setting it on the table. "Hey handsome" he finally greeted once the food was set down, leaning over he gave him a quick kiss

Being in the library Hermione felt much better, heading down to her regular table she set down the bag she always had with her, grabbing a few books off the shelf she settled down to read feeling all the anger and tension leave as she immersed herself in a book about spells.

Rei Ann

Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 PM

" Hey Beautiful" Harry said. He was already glad to be back with Draco. It was a good thing that today was the weekend. It made it easier for them to get away with disappearing. Harry carried over the food and set it down. He smiled and returned Draco's kiss. " Run into any problems?" He asked.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2011, 08:16 PM

"Just Pansy with the usual all up in my face thing. Though this time it was if what you said was true, when I told her yes it was oh man the look on her face I should have taken a picture of it so you could see. It was shocked. But it's nice to know she won't be bothering me anymore" Draco said sitting down on the couch and tugging Harry down onto his lap. It was lovely to be back with Harry again, they hadn't been apart long but he had still missed being near him for even the short time they were apart

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 01:58 AM

" Ah I see. Well it's good to hear she won't bother you anymore. I don't want to coming anywhere near you." He mumbled. He was still jealous of the thought she might go near his Draco. He smiled up at Draco, and grabbed a piece of fruit. "Say Ahh" He said holding out the fruit to Draco.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 02:08 AM

Draco saw the jealousy on Harry's face and started to chuckle, although it was cut short by Harry's request obediently opening his mouth he accepted the piece of fruit from Harry's fingers nipping at a finger lightly as it came to close."Yummy" he teased winking at Harry as he took Harry's hand to lick the juice of the fruit off of his fingers

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 02:27 AM

Harry smiled, as Draco opened his mouth. He then fed the fruit to him, glad that he was getting Draco to eat. He moaned, when Draco started to lick at his hand." Draco" He whispered softly. He needed to get Draco to eat more of the food, even if he loved the feel of Draco's tongue against his hand.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 AM

"Hmm?" Draco breathed nibbling on the tips of Harry's fingertips, the sound of Harry's moan tickled his ears and made his blood move faster and he wanted to hear it again. Unfortunately his stomach rumbled reminding him it hadn't been filled yet. Swiping his tongue one last time getting the last of the juice off Harry's finger he let him have it back smiling sheepishly.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 02:42 AM

Harry grinned and smile sheepishly, he reached for the plate of food. He grabbed another piece of food," Open wide" He said ready to feed him again. He would eat after he made sure Draco had eaten enough food and wasn't hungry anymore.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 02:49 AM

Like a child being fed by a parent Draco again opened his mouth for Harry to pop a bite of food in his mouth, he dearly wanted to nibble on Harry's fingers but he restrained himself no use getting himself worked up. He chewed and swallowed the food opening his mouth to take another piece from Harry's fingers, although this time he couldn't help himself and licked a crumb off Harry's finger though he stopped himself from continuing "You tempt me Harry dear" he teased

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 02:55 AM

Harry eyes drank in the site, especially how Draco's tongue seemed to lick his lips after each bit. It was rather entrancing to him. He leaned forward to whisper into Draco's ear." Oh really, do I?" He said with a husky whisper and a lick to Draco's ear. He didn't know why he was acting this way, but it was just something Draco brought out in him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 03:06 AM

A shiver raced up Draco's spine at the husky tone of Harry's voice and a soft moan slipped out as he felt Harry's tongue trace his ear. "yes really your tempting me every time your near" he said his voice now as husky and breathy as Harry's his blood was rushing though his body "you shouldn't" he breathed again another moan escaping as Harry's hot breath hit his ear

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 03:11 AM

" It's the same for me, ever second I'm near you, it's like a very big temptation. " He whispered into Draco's ear. He pulled back," Alright, let's focus on eating then" He said with a smile. He reached for another part of the food, to feed Draco with.