yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 08:59 AM

A hangout and art auction XD

Auction Ends on August 4th, 12am Menewshan Time

Hold up!!! Just before you suddenly click on the BACK button, please read through everything, as this little auction of mine might interest you XD

So you don't want to read everything huh? *spanks*
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyan13
so here's all in a nutshell:

form a group, choose a leader, fill out form, and bid. :>

important things to know:

1. only the bidder can bid for the group. replacements can be made. read the rules about replacements :>

2. no bid editing. heck no. XD auction ending time and date is posted in the bid history section

3. i will only draw menewshan avis in summer wear, but i will consider some items, but just dont clutter your avi. also, whatever you and your group will be doing in the art, should be related to the event.

4. I'm NOT offering my regular art, I'm offering something cartoonish/comicish just like the one i made with me shooting you XD

5. free art? info's posted on the bid history section

6. minimum 4 people, max 8 people :>

7. you dont need to buy items. use the MAC or just tell me which summer item from the store you want to wear in your group pic :>

8. IMPORTANT : Read the BID INFORMATION under the bid history.

that's basically the stuff bidders should know about :> But you should really still read more, or at least the bidder for your group, we won't experience any problems :>

I'm sure all of us here knows how important it is to keep memories of certain important events in our lives, like the birth of a new family member, birthdays, vacations, and the like. I, for one, am fond of taking pictures whenever we have some big happenings in the family, or with my friends. So, the reason why I came up with such a thread is this: to use my art to produce something that'll help you and your friends remember this special event!!! Interested? :> Then read further :wink:

Before you proceed any further, the purpose of me doing this auction is for you and your friends to have some good memories about the summer event, so, the art im gonna offer is gonna be different that the usual style i use. It's gonna be something comic and funny, like these (but not animated XD)

Take note that I'll be making GROUP ART.

• Follow the summer event's rules, and menewsha's rules
  • Bid only what you have, no bid retractions, no editing of bids. Failure to follow any one of these will result to the group being kicked out of the auction
  • You and your friends can chip in for the gold that you will bid for the auction
  • ONLY ONE PERSON AMONG YOUR GROUP IS ELIGIBLE TO BE THE BIDDER. Any group who violates this rule will automatically be kicked out of the auction.
  • Should it be necessary, you can have a REPLACEMENT bidder, but will need to PM me the group # and who will replace the old bidder. The group # is posted on the first page.
  • Should you want me to be in the group art. that IS possible. But of course, I will not contribute to the group's gold, and I can also go past the maximum number of members.

In order for you to be eligible to join the auction, you must fulfill certain requirements.
  • You must have at least 4 people in your group;
  • Maximum of 8 people in a group;
  • Should you win, you MUST indicate how you want your art to look like; it must be something related to the event!!!;
  • You can only have me draw menewshan avatars wearing SUMMER themed outfits. (head pieces are ok, like pins, hats, crowns; any item that's NOT too complicated to draw; and any other items beside head pieces, EXCEPT outfits that will cover your summer wear;
  • If you don't have summer wear for your avis at the moment, I am not requiring you to BUY one so i can draw you. Just tell me what summer wear you want on, and I'll do it for you :> Just remember, I HATE CLUTTERED AVIS. *kills clutters*
  • FILL OUT THE ENTRY FORM BELOW. You will need to decide who among you will bid for the auction. Only ONE person can bid, there will be exceptions for this rule, like if by chance, the bidder will not be available to bid at the last few moments of the auction, the replacement bidder will HAVE to pm me that he will replace the group's current bidder.
  • For foot wear, I will only draw sandals XD no shoesies please!! but you can be bare footed cuz that's kinky... and last but not least;
  • You must decide who in your group will be the bidder

Code:
Name of Bidder for group:
Name of Members:
As it may be a risk that this auction allows chipping in for bidding, I STRONGLY suggest that entrants give their part of the gold only WHEN the auction has decided the winner. It is YOUR responsibility to take care of your own gold, not mine, so if ever anything wrong happens, you can't sue me XD

Okay then, that seems to be all, come and chat and have fun!! :>

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 09:01 AM

I will list here all those eligible to join the auctions. And the names of those blacklisted and are not allowed to participate. I hope there wont be a black list here... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group 1
Name of Bidder for group: Spanish Leek Squared
Name of Members: Spanish Leek Squared, Baja, Rawrsaurus, Kyonki, Nocturnal Miyu, Aries, Aeris, Veen.

And Yanyan! xD <3

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 09:02 AM

Bidding Information:
  • Starting Bid = 400G
    Minimum Bid Increment = 100G
    There is no AB
    First to Bid past the following gets a free un~colored group art:[list:a359a2092a]700G ~ Group 1
    1k ~ unclaimed
    1.5k ~ unclaimed
    3k ~ unclaimed

Auction Winner gets group art of the same style as the samples on the first post
Second Place Winner gets group art in Flat Colors (No shades/shadows)

The Winner of the auction will be whomever who places the highest bid BEFORE the clock hits 12:00am August 4th. Second placer is whomever has the second highest bid.

At the last day of the auction, I will only consider bidders whom have made a bid from 10:00pm - 11:30pm august third. The last 30 minutes of bidding will be for those who bid within that 1 and a half hour time limit.

Remember: BIDDERS, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS WHEN BIDDING. If you do this, you will be kicked off the auction. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS CONTAINING BIDS FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.

All times mentioned refer to menewshan time (the post info you see in on the top part of each post in threads) For example, this post was made on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 am[/list:u:a359a2092a]

Highest Bidder = Group 1 = 700G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared
I bid 700g
Name of Bidder for group: Spanish Leek Squared
Name of Members: Spanish Leek Squared, Baja, Rawrsaurus, Kyonki, Nocturnal Miyu, Aries, Aeris, Veen.

And Yanyan! xD <3

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 09:02 AM

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:05 AM

*cuts ribbon* yay we're open!!! take off your bikinis all!!! *runs away before jelly smells what im planning to do on this thread XD*

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 07-29-2007, 10:23 AM

If only I had a group. >_<;

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:28 AM

why duncha pm miyu and the others? :> the price is fairly ok, it's divided among the whole group, so the more people in the group, the more chance you have of winning :>

remember: the idea is to celebrate summer TOGETHER with you friends :> so I'm hoping that this thread helps the WHOLE event itself in this way :> What i want to see are people hanging out, either here or in other threads, and if ever they stumble into something memorable within this event, they can try for the auction and have themselves a sort of remembrance of the event XD or just have a good laugh at the art that shows whatever funny thing had happened

or something like that. WILL THIS GET ME 20 GOLDS?!! XD *banned*

lambofgod
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2007, 10:29 AM

goodluck with this!

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 07-29-2007, 10:30 AM

• Lawl, I'm guessing that'd only be like 10g xD;

I don't have summer wearrrrrr ><

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 10:31 AM

Yeah, I know. I want to find lots of fun people to be in it but I don't think they're online right now. x3;;

I wouldn't mind paying for the art myself for the group but I''d get outbidded straight away. Dx

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:34 AM

that's why you'll get friends so you can help each other win this thing :D and depending on how the auction is going, i might just open up a third place slot. XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrsaurus

XD Summer=No shirt! XP and shorts. >_> But we all know you don't have any pants.

Yan: xD;; Ah, i'll need to find people then and get them to post like crazy.

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-29-2007, 10:39 AM

• Leek wants me to take off my clothes. I need an adult! I need an adult!

Heh, but yup, no pants, only man-skirts sadly.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 10:41 AM

Fine then.. get dehydrated and diiie.

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-29-2007, 10:42 AM

• Naw, in case I get thirsty I always keep a nice cold glass of....leek juice....by my side.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 10:45 AM

:O No waaay.

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared
Quote:

XD Summer=No shirt! XP and shorts. >_> But we all know you don't have any pants.

Yan: xD;; Ah, i'll need to find people then and get them to post like crazy.
yeah you should do that :> have them hang out in the summer carnival subforum :> everyone's here XD or, almost everyone? XD

UPDATE: I updated the how to join section, you dont need to BUY summer wear if you dont want to. You can just tell me which of the new shop summer wear items you want :wink: read the exact rule i added in the first post for more info :>

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:47 AM

thanks tan :>

hi rawr :>

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 10:48 AM

Yan: I shall do that. I just need them to get online and bother them. Is it okay if we tell you slightly later what everyone is wearing? xD

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-29-2007, 10:49 AM

• Heyy yan, and yay, new rule makes it easier. Leeek buy buy buy. I wanna be depicted in a ghey short shorts. Its been a dream of mine for agessss.

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:49 AM

that's ok :> you dont really need to tell me what you're wearing NOW :> you can do that if and when you win a free art OR win in the auction itself :>

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-29-2007, 10:52 AM

• pwah, having to take a shower and go to sleep now since its like 5am and im in a hotel with my mom on vacation and she wants me to sleep..."early"....

See yous ><

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 AM

Rawr: I know it is. XD;

I need two more people. Veen? Annd Aeris?

Yan: x3 Jooy.

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
  • Heyy yan, and yay, new rule makes it easier. Leeek buy buy buy. I wanna be depicted in a ghey short shorts. Its been a dream of mine for agessss.
are there grey shorts at the shop? i will only do shop items for avis ehehe... but if it's only the color that you want changed, I can do that :> (i might do short shorts though, for they are kinky XD)

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-29-2007, 10:54 AM

• Aries or Aeris? And Veen works, think she's working on a summer outfit if she hadn't changed her mind anyways. She has a screeny of a dream summer avi anyways I think.

Alright really gone now