View Poll Results: which of the songs do you like better??
SNSD - The Boys 3 75.00%
KARA - STEP 1 25.00%
WONDER GIRLS - Be My Baby 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-10-2011, 01:59 AM

I like the dances, personally. They're quite fun. *joins in*

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2011, 04:16 PM

really... i havent really noticed that,...or sort of, i like it when the mvs have a story line, kara's wanna nd girls day's twinkle twinkle
but for the snsd's the boy video, i did notice that they have put a lot of money in it with the CGIs....

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2011, 12:30 AM

whose song's dance do you like the best??
lol i am not a dancer, but sometimes i do try to do the moves when the song comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
I like the dances, personally. They're quite fun. *joins in*

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 02:53 AM

I'm not a dancer either, but they're a really fun way to get exercise/try to lose some weight. I really like f(x)'s dances because they're pretty simple but a good workout. :)

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2011, 12:16 AM

if you were given a chance to meet and spend a day with your favorite artist(s)/group who would it be??? and what would you guys do??

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-16-2011, 02:34 AM

Omg I would totally meet with Super Junior, and we would run around Seoul doing random but fun things. But maybe not, because KPop fans are extremely scary.

Oh also, about that dance thing, I love the dances, since I learn most of them (Yush I'm a dancer!) and they're really fun to do, but I just don't like that the producers are getting extremely lazy nowadays.

And yes, KPop fans ARE extremely scary. If you didn't know this by now, now you know. They get extremely defensive whenever someone criticizes their idol even the tiniest bit and get extremely upset when they start going out with another person.

I read in an article that some fans even stalk idols by texting them. And then, when the idols would change their phone number, the fans would reply with, "Why did you change your number? Are you hiding away from me?" Or something of the like. I think I'd be extremely scared if that happened to me...

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2011, 01:02 PM

yep i heard that kpop fans are super scary as well. they attack other fans if they say bad things about their idols. one time i heard that snsd's fan attack wonder girls' fans. they are stalkers of the stalkers cause this one time this girl even went into dbsk's dorm....and when the 2pm, jaebum thing was going on, the fans even found out their social number or something....they know where the idols live and such...and sent blood notes, which is super scary and disgusting! i think they go over the line of being a devoted and loyal fan...i think anyone would be scared getting test messages like that

if it were me i would want to meet with dbsk or (before they broke up of course)...and maybe go out for dinner and chat over coffee or something or go to the amusement park or do something fun.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-17-2011, 01:50 AM

I miss the old DBSK...the new DBSK is great, but without the other three it just doesn't feel as complete. :glonk:

I'm already missing Heechul from Super Junior, and he's only been in military training for a month or so...I really wish KPop Idols didn't have to do the 2-year military service thing.

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2011, 04:17 PM

ya, when i look at the new dbsk it feels like something is off....I MISS THEM!!!
its a part of thier culture that they need to go to the miltary?? it seems like a good experience to go through though...

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-18-2011, 12:50 AM

Well, once they reach a certain age, male Korean citizens have to serve at least 2 years of military service, or they get imprisoned or banned from Korea.

Since the Korean War is still technically not over (Ended with cease fire not peace treaty) they have to be ready in case of another attack.

Yup.

I guess it would be a good experience to go through, but you can also be scarred for life...

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2011, 05:18 PM

question of the week.....for those who have seen goong (princess hour) and goong s (princes hour), what do you think of them??

for other who have not, what do you think of korean dramas in general???

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-23-2011, 02:30 AM

Well, I haven't seen the drama, but I've read the manhwa, the artwork is sooooo ridiculously pretty!!!

I don't really watch dramas, but when I do, I get incredibly hooked. A lot of people think they're the same thing, which I can understand because they are pretty similar, plot-wise. But there are a lot of really good dramas~ :drool:

*Cough*Protect the boss and Heartstrings*Cough*

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2011, 05:16 PM

i have not seen the manhwan, cause i already seen the drama...my friend told me that the storyline is almost the same, so i didnt bother

----------

question of the week is.....drum roll please ^.^

what do you think of the the new cast of the show invincible youth season 2??? i saw the first two episodes and i like it so far.

i only saw some parts of the season 1 adnd i loved it because goo hara and sunny were in it...it was sooo funny

by the way IU's new album is out called you and i not really a fan of her, but i might listen to it anyways

what do you think of th song???

Last edited by gummi; 11-28-2011 at 05:24 PM..

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 04:40 AM

Ahhhh!!!!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE! I love Christmas so much!

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2011, 11:08 PM

lol i have listened to the sm winter album, i kinda wished that they did their own songs instead of covering other songs

----------

by the way 2ne1 won the best newcomer award in new york at the mtv

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-14-2011, 02:21 AM

Oooh, I heard about that. Facebook tells all, haha.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-16-2011, 05:44 PM

For all the people in the UK, The Guardian did an article on k-pop! I'm so excited :squee:

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-16-2011, 10:11 PM

That's such an awesome article!

AndreL

Old 12-21-2011, 02:59 AM

Hi :) My favourite K-pop groups are SNSD and SHINee. I have posters of SNSD on my bedroom wall, but none of SHINee yet. :/

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2011, 11:13 PM

sorry guys lately i have been busy with school and work and dont have much time posting questions up

anyone watched the drama dream high???
what do you think of the new cast?
Dream High 2 cast meet for first script reading | kpopseven

i am excited!!!

----------

lol for a long time i thought sunny's short hair was a wig >.< didnt think she will actually cut it that short, what do you think of her new hair cut?????

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 12-22-2011, 04:05 AM

I actually just discovered k-pop fairly recently. A lot of people on Tumblr seem to enjoy it, and I couldn't help checking it out when it's all over my dash. :lol:

I like SNSD, SHINee, Super Junior, KARA, and Brown Eyes Girls a lot, so far.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-23-2011, 05:33 AM

Brown Eyed Girls are pretty freaking awesome. :) I love "Sixth Sense"

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-23-2011, 06:09 AM

I can't stop listening to Kpop recently

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Be My Baby by Wonder Girls :heart:

I've been listening to this stuff;

LUCIFER by SHINee
Like This Like That by 5Dolls
YOU & I(너랑나) by IU (아이유)
Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom by Co-Ed School
Twinkle Twinkle by Girls Day
Love Love Love by After School
Goodbye Baby by missA
Mister by Kara

I also like Brown Eyed Girls, f(x), 2NE1, T-ara, SNSD, etc

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-23-2011, 04:17 PM

I LOVE BE MY BABY TOO! :'D

I had tons of fun watching people's dance covers when they had a competition going. Didn't enter myself though. :lol:

I don't really watch K-dramas. They're good, but to be honest they just suck up so much of your time :gonk:
The only one I've watched fully is Kim Tak Gu King of Baking, which was pretty awesome :'D

gummi
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
Brown Eyed Girls are pretty freaking awesome. :) I love "Sixth Sense"
eh not really a fan of brown eyes girls, the only songs i like from them is sign and abracadabra (lol spell?)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviouslyAya View Post
I can't stop listening to Kpop recently

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Be My Baby by Wonder Girls :heart:

I've been listening to this stuff;

LUCIFER by SHINee
Like This Like That by 5Dolls
YOU & I(너랑나) by IU (아이유)
Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom by Co-Ed School
Twinkle Twinkle by Girls Day
Love Love Love by After School
Goodbye Baby by missA
Mister by Kara

I also like Brown Eyed Girls, f(x), 2NE1, T-ara, SNSD, etc

i love be my baby as well, i think the song is way better than 2 different tears
not a fan of IU
I love KARA, After School and Shinee though, i wonder when Shinee will have a comback, i cant wait!
i also like Co-Ed School as well, but they have not had a comeback in sooo long, i wonder if they are gonna make a sub group with guys, i want to know if they have improved.
MissA is not bad either, i like good-bye baby because it is different from thire past songs

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-cutie-x-pie-x View Post
I LOVE BE MY BABY TOO! :'D

I had tons of fun watching people's dance covers when they had a competition going. Didn't enter myself though. :lol:

I don't really watch K-dramas. They're good, but to be honest they just suck up so much of your time :gonk:
The only one I've watched fully is Kim Tak Gu King of Baking, which was pretty awesome :'D
never watched Kim Tak Gu King of Baking, is it any good, i might give it a try after when i finish watching the other dramas. lol its true that dramas do take up a lot of your time

----------

by the way, does anyone know how to change the poll in the threads