Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-11-2011, 12:43 AM

Christain relaxed a little bit when he heard Seimei and wasn't sure what he would of done if he got a bad vibe. And he was right, he was just himself. But then again he didn't know himself very well. He had buried who he really was under years of training in the demon army. All he knew was his job and missions. IN truth this was the first time he had a actual conversation in a very long time. When he heard him he sighed and just started to nibble on his sandwitch, "we are just talking about strange right now. Strange as in not liking what others think you should like or being who they dont want you to be It may be normal for the person but abnormal for everyone else so they try to fix them. But when they fix you they just destroy you and bury who you really are under layers and layers of pain and surffering till there is nothing left of that person." he said softly and could remember everything he had been put thre wbecause of how different he had been.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 AM

"Okay then....I think this just got personal. What did they do?" Seimei feels a bit awkward now, but he can't help but ask about it. Sometimes talking helps. Sometimes it doesn't. Though...he won't push it too much since he doesn't know Christian too well obviously. "And....that person is still there....you just kind of have to find that person again and dig it up..." He says softly. He's kind of fidgeting now since his instinct says HUG! HUG HIM! HUGS HELP! That kind of thing, but Christian doesn't exactly look like the hugging/cuddly type really.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2011, 01:21 AM

Right when he heard him Christian wasn't sure if he should say anymore. He had never talked to anyone like this and he shut off everything that wanted to tell him everything. Shaking his head he said simply, "to much to say, to many things done and more pain then I want to bring up." he said and then looked at Seimei. he set the rest of his food down and got up, "I.. need to get away for a bit." he said simply and headed towards the door. He hardly trusted anyone to get close and it was rare for him to even say the things that he did. He wasn't sure if being close to someone would help, being close to his parents hadn't helped.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2011, 01:57 AM

"Okay....I'm sorry." Seimei says softly. He's not going to push it or anything at this point. It isn't like he knows Christian enough to butt his way into it and bother him about his past and the like. He makes this weird whine like noise as Christian gets up and walks away. He stays there for a moment before getting up to dart after Christian. He just wants to make sure the other is alright. He worries too much and he knows it, but he's still going to follow. And parents are different from a friend. Parents have their own set of blinders on.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2011, 02:35 AM

Christian headed out of there and towards the deserted park. He knew no one was going to be there and he had to blow offsome steam or what ever he was feeling. When he got to a clearing and thought that he was alone he started to practice his fighting against a tree. Soon his shirt was covered in sweat and he had to stop. Quickly he pulled it off and wet to work. His whole entire back was filled with scares. Deep ones and over lapped each other and thy ran across his while body. It was clear that they punished him for doing anything they didn't think was right. Some of these scares were from his parents and the others were from the demon army. Once he was tired he just stood there and still felt the same as before. He felt thr want to trust and yet the fear of what might come. He had trsuted parents and this was what he had gotten from that, scars and pain.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2011, 02:47 AM

And Seimei follows. Which may or may not be a bad idea, but he feels the need to follow. He just watches him as he practices. He knows that physical activity may help with problems...but when he sees the scars...he kind of hisses/growls. Seeing that just makes him angry and he doesn't know what caused the scars or anything, but it doesn't matter to him. No one should be hurt that badly over a lifetime. His eyes flash a bit...and he needs to walk away a bit. He ends up going to a stream nearby-within vision if there wasn't so many damn trees. And he sits down and bows his head, thinking and listening to the stream, mumbling a rant kind of underneath his breath.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2011, 02:59 AM

Christian thought he heard a growl but just brushed it off as he relaxed a little bit. He then heard a stream nearby and decided to go and wash up before he headed back tk seimei. Picking uo his shielrt he headed towards there. Smiled as he saw the stream he was about to wash uo when he heard mummbking. Lookin over he saw seimei kneeling by the stream. "what are you doing out here?" he asked but had a feeling he was out here because of him. "do t you have to get back to work or something?" he asked as he walked over to him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2011, 03:11 AM

Well, Christian did hear a growl. "Who did that to you?" He says without even registering Christian's first question. It's of no importance to him at this point. "I can call in if I need to. They'll excuse it." Since he's always there even when they call him in at random hours. They won't punish him for this. And if they do, oh well. "Who could do something like that?" Under neath it all he's fairly angry, but his voice is at least somewhere near calm. He still has his head bowed, trying to stay calmish. But it is obvious that he's pissed. There's a kind of aura around him if nothing else.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2011, 03:23 AM

Christian was surprised to hear the anger in his voice. Speechless at first he just looked down atte ground he just shook his head. "everyone." he said simply, "my parents started it first when I wasn't what they wanted. Then they sent me to the army and they did the rest." he said as he looked at him. As he looked at him he noticed the dark energy around him and wasn't to sure if he liked it. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see the demon yet. Gentky he placed a hand on his shoulder. "there is nothing you can do about it. It is in thr past." he said as be looked at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 AM

"Please tell me you didn't stand there and just take it. At least not every time." Because Seimei is pissed it happened at all, but if Christian just took it every single time? He'll also be pissed at him too. No one should just take that. Sure, the soul can be beat down, but until then at least fight some. At the hand on his shoulder, he stiffens. "There is always punishment....retribution for their deeds." People shouldn't get away with that type of thing. That's just horrible and it just bothers him so much. He doesn't understand how someone could do that.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2011, 03:56 AM

Christian sighed, "at the begining I didn't, I would fight but slowly I stopped. Some rare days I would try to fight but usually when I fought they would just beat me more." he said as be looked at him. He frowned when he felt him stiffen and just sighed a little bit more. "yes, I hope that but I haven't seen that. So far they are still there horrible selves but I hope they get therr just deserts. But for now I am far away from them and that is what matters." he said as he looked at him and hopped he did t let it bug him to much.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2011, 04:01 AM

"Okay then...because no one should just sit there and take that." Though he can understand the will to fight going away when it doesn't change anything for the better. "Many people believe what you do comes back at you threefold-good or bad. In their cases, I hope it is true." Because it wasn't their lives they were messing with. It was someone else's...and who knows what might have been different if those things hadn't happened. He's going to try and shove it away. Since there is nothing he can do about it-the past or the retribution. Though he wants to and that is obvious. He just bows his head, working on the deep breathing thing and calming down. He knows it isn't good to be like this either.

Palmoun

Old 10-12-2011, 01:20 AM

Christian nodded when he heard him, "I didn't but it hurt to fight back." he said and ran a hand over a scar. He then smirked, "I am hoping that it is true too." he said and hoped that more then anything else. he wanted them to pay for everything. He then sighed and patted his back, "come on, lets head back to town." he said as he looked down at him and held out a hand to pull him to his feet.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 AM

"yeah....but if you do nothing....there is no hope for any of it to change." Seimei sighs and shakes his head a bit. "It's what they deserve for what they did." And since he believes Christian has problems, that could actually be the cause of the mental problems-the people hurting him like that, people he trusted. That would effect anyone, maybe not to the point of a psychiatric problem, but still effect them. He just takes the offered hand and gets to his feet. He isn't fully back to his normal self, but he's closer than before at least.

Palmoun

Old 10-13-2011, 03:39 AM

Christian sighed, "there wasn't much hope at all usualy." he said and remembered how he was beaten. There was usually no hope for it to stop. " and they will get what they get. I am just glad that I am far away from them." he said and really was. He hated going anywhere near the demon training camp. He then smiled as he pulled him tobis feet and could tell he wasn't back to normal yet. "come on, let's go." he said as he started to lead the way back to his job.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 03:42 AM

"But if you do nothing, nothing will ever change. There is even less hope then." Seimei says softly. There may not be much hope for change, but if you just sit there and take it...there's even less hope for change for the better. "They better. And...I'm glad that you're away from them too." It's hard to come down from there since he's not used to getting worked up like that. Usually....he's very calm...at least compared to what just happened. "Yeah....gotta end the break sometime." Not that he really wants to go back to work either, but he has to.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2011, 01:36 AM

Christian nodded when he heard him and guessed he was right. There was less hope when he didn't struggle yet less pain, which one was better though? He then smiled when he heard him and nodded, "as long as I am away from them and with a friend like you things are better." he said and you coudl hear the truth in the friend part. He then smirked when he heard him and nodded, "yeah but the sooner you end the break you sooner you can quit for the day." he said simply.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 02:07 AM

Seimei smiles a bit at the others words-the friend thing. It actually calms him down from where he was a lot. He snorts a bit. "Yeah...or I could leave for the day. Either could work....but it would be better if I didn't." He sighs a bit. He'd rather skip out, but he needs the money and he could get fired if he doesn't show back up. He doesn't like that last one at all. "Let's go." He sighs again a bit sadly. "I can't wait until I get off though. Then I can do whatever." He smiles a bit at that idea.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2011, 02:22 AM

Christian smirked, "yeah, going back is better since then they know you didn't skip out onthem." he said as he walked with him abck towards his job. He walked with him and wondered if this was how things were going ti be till thr guy realized he was a demon and wondered how life was going to be when he did realize it. He then looked at him, "what are we goig to do when you get off? Head back to your place? Or what?" he asked as he looked at him and realized he had no idea how to have fun on earth.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 02:37 AM

"Yeah. That's the main reason I'm going back. I'd feel bad about skipping out." Seimei chuckles a bit sheepishly. Most people probably wouldn't give a flip, but he does anyway. As they walk, he just looks up at the sky. "Probably go back to my place....unless you have something you want or need to do?" He just stretches a bit. "Cause I'm boring. I don't do much of anything but work and sleep pretty much." He looks kind of sheepish.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2011, 02:09 AM

Christian nodded when he heard him and found he liked how he chuckled. "you can do that every once in a while but not all the time." he said and knew that for any job that was true. Even for a demon mission that he was on right now. Listening to him he laughed and shook his head, " man, you really are boring. Why dont we go off and have some fun, head to a bar or do something fun. I am sure that you dont need anymore sleep since by the sounds of it you get enough." he said as he smiled at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2011, 02:24 AM

"I'd probably feel bad about it though. I mean...it isn't like Wal-Mart or anything where they can just call someone else in easily. They only have a few employees...like maybe 5? I dunno." And what if the other people can't come in that day? He'd feel bad about it....even if he was like deathly ill. He kind of bows his head at the next part. "Yeah....I know I'm boring." He says softly. "I don't care for alcohol....and pools are closed." He likes to go swimming a lot, but now....you have to find an indoor pool...and it costs money to get in. Which means he can't do it all the time. "And I love sleep. It loves me too."

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2011, 02:55 AM

Christian nodded, "well maybe I should get a application and work with ya." he said and wondered if he would like that idea. It would give him more chances to get him to remember he was a demon and to be close to him. He then thought for a moment and then looked at him, "well we could go find something to do, I dont know what. Or we could grab a movie or something." he said as he looked at him. "and sleep is good and all but you dont need it all the time." he said and then realized something. he hadn't slept much while in the demon world, maybe he should start sleeping more.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2011, 03:08 AM

"Mmm. I don't know if they're hiring, but it can't hurt to apply. Worst thing that can happen is that they aren't hiring. Which is better than some places might do. I've had some rude rejections from some places." Seimei's eyes light up a bit before he halfway tackles Christiant. "Lion King 3D is out! You reminded me! I want to seeeee thaaaaaaaat!" Yep, it's one of those disney movies he actually has watched. When he first couldn't remember...they stuck him in front of Disney movies until they figured out what they should do. He's a little too excited about the movie for an adult.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2011, 04:38 AM

Christian nodded, "true, but hopefully they hire me since I really do need a job." he said and smiled at the thought of working with him. Though it was interupted when Seimei tackled him and christian found himself with a arm around Seimei. "then how about if we go see that then." he said with a smile and found he liked the way seimei's eyes light up with the thought of a movie. it was odd to see him so excited about a kids movie but it if made him happy sure.