WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Yeah, people kept telling me once you have kids of your own your opinion would change, but I really doubt it.

@Whereded: ...Okay, I guess my assumption wasn't too off then. I will never understand the fascination so many people seem to have with mpreg. *sigh* And yeah, definitely not something I like.
Its so strange
UNless we're like, talking seahorses here. But no it's soo weird like. damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
They always say things like, "You'll change your mind one day." But I think that's really disrespectful. When someone says they wanna marry and have kids, you say, "Congratulations." Not "You'll change your mind one day."

No is no. Respect my choices. Fuck off. :I
Amen to that!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 08:52 AM

Whoo! Fuck children!

... Not like that.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 08:55 AM

omg.

I was drawing the other night at my friends new year's party, and like, this little kid came up to me, and was asking all these freaking stupid questions about my drawing and was touching it and urgh.
I can't really put up with that kinda thing. I can listen to them talk about stories they like and pretend to listen, but I can't handle really, really stupid questions, like, asking why I haven't drawn eyes when I'm in the middle of drawing the picture

They asked me what age I was out of the blue, and so I told them I was 29
I think they might have believed me too

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 08:59 AM

ugggh... I really hate it when people don't respect my personal space. ESP while I'm drawing.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 09:03 AM

I don't mind if they watch as long as they're not touching me/my drawing, and as long as they're not asking stupid questions
"DID YOU DRAW THAT?" WHILE I AM CURRENTLY DRAWING JUST MAKES ME WANT TO THROW THE DRAWING IN THEIR FACE AND GIVE THEM SEVERE PAPER CUTS!

Its like, no, plz go.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:05 AM

LOL. Poor Igor. What were you drawing?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 09:07 AM

Quote:
rofl. Probably a really confused or bewildered one.
I was thinking more of an offended/scandalized look like, "Those are two completely different things!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
Its so strange
UNless we're like, talking seahorses here. But no it's soo weird like. damn
Yeah.

Definitely not a kink of mine to read about males being pregnant. Scratch that, I don't like to read about pregnancy at all.
Quote:
Whoo! Fuck children!

... Not like that.
...That would be reeeeally disturbing if it's like that.
Quote:
omg.

I was drawing the other night at my friends new year's party, and like, this little kid came up to me, and was asking all these freaking stupid questions about my drawing and was touching it and urgh.
I can't really put up with that kinda thing. I can listen to them talk about stories they like and pretend to listen, but I can't handle really, really stupid questions, like, asking why I haven't drawn eyes when I'm in the middle of drawing the picture

They asked me what age I was out of the blue, and so I told them I was 29
I think they might have believed me too
Quote:
ugggh... I really hate it when people don't respect my personal space. ESP while I'm drawing.
Quote:
I don't mind if they watch as long as they're not touching me/my drawing, and as long as they're not asking stupid questions
"DID YOU DRAW THAT?" WHILE I AM CURRENTLY DRAWING JUST MAKES ME WANT TO THROW THE DRAWING IN THEIR FACE AND GIVE THEM SEVERE PAPER CUTS!

Its like, no, plz go.
...I hate kids when they do that. So if I'm drawing around kids, I'm never drawing seriously. That way if they accidentally ruin it or if they start annoying me too much, I could just crumble the thing up without feeling bad about it.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:09 AM

Ohhh. I forgot Anty also draws. Why don't you have an art shop?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
LOL. Poor Igor. What were you drawing?
France and England from Hetalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I was thinking more of an offended/scandalized look like, "Those are two completely different things!!"
Yeah.

Definitely not a kink of mine to read about males being pregnant. Scratch that, I don't like to read about pregnancy at all.
...That would be reeeeally disturbing if it's like that.

...I hate kids when they do that. So if I'm drawing around kids, I'm never drawing seriously. That way if they accidentally ruin it or if they start annoying me too much, I could just crumble the thing up without feeling bad about it.
Yeah like, who wants to bring kids into the picture?

And sometimes its not just kids who do that
My mother's always like "is that you?" *pointing to busty woman with long hair and obviously not looking like me*

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Because Anty doubt's his drawing prowess

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:11 AM

Awhh! But my boyfriend and I both loved your phoenix. Esp sneaker!phoenix. XD

wish

Old 01-02-2014, 09:17 AM

otay really going to bed now. @__@ by folks~

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:18 AM

Night Wishie. Feel better!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 09:22 AM

good night wish! Have a good sleep!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-02-2014, 09:22 AM

I don't draw but, the problem with me and kids is, I don't care if they're little, I'll treat them normally. >.>;

Which means I don't let them hit me without consequences.
They hit me, I tell them right off the bat I'll get back at them and then am just, agh. XD

I don't like little idiots. v.v; Everyone else can pamper them, I'll treat them as I want. (of course I don't Mistreat them. ; Wouldn't Hurt hurt them)
If they're little pansies and cry about every little thing, I'll flat out leave.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 09:30 AM

My mum's a teacher, and after playing with all her school kids, if they hit me or something I can only tell them off, and then lift them up and spin around a little bit. Or I pretend I'm going to give them a kiss and they don't do it again. I don't mind racing around with them sometimes, but I'm too tried lately.

I don't think its right to pamper kids like that, unless its a problem they can't fix ouo;; but it really annoys me when someone lets the kid off for being a little brat, and they do the same thing again and the older person doesn't try to stop them.

I hate it so much when they cry oh my god
Especially in doors like, could parents at least take them out if they can't stop them from crying?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Because Anty doubt's his drawing prowess
^ Because this.

And because I can only draw a few things okay, but if someone requests something specific that I don't know how to draw then I fail at it. ;;
Quote:
Yeah like, who wants to bring kids into the picture?

And sometimes its not just kids who do that
My mother's always like "is that you?" *pointing to busty woman with long hair and obviously not looking like me*
lol! My dad does that too, except he just points at every character with white hair (including those on TV) and ask, "Is that Inuyasha?"

Because that's like the only character he remembers because a colleague of his mentioned that his son was watching the show.
Quote:
Awhh! But my boyfriend and I both loved your phoenix. Esp sneaker!phoenix. XD
Aw, thank you!
Bahahaha sneaker!phoenix, I still lol at it every time I see it in my folders. ;;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
I don't draw but, the problem with me and kids is, I don't care if they're little, I'll treat them normally. >.>;

Which means I don't let them hit me without consequences.
They hit me, I tell them right off the bat I'll get back at them and then am just, agh. XD

I don't like little idiots. v.v; Everyone else can pamper them, I'll treat them as I want. (of course I don't Mistreat them. ; Wouldn't Hurt hurt them)
If they're little pansies and cry about every little thing, I'll flat out leave.
Same here. Though I still watch myself because everyone will automatically assume you're the one at fault if the kid goes crying to them.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:34 AM

@ Anty - Do you wanna be commissioned again? XD

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-02-2014, 09:34 AM

I have such a crybaby cousin. Like, she cries once a day!

I just, fk. I hate it. X.x and she gets mad if I tell her she's a crybaby. Like, kid.. fk you cry 192883 times a day.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 09:35 AM

o wo;;; What do you want me to draw?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:36 AM

@ Anty - A big black cat and a small phoenix doing something together ?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 09:38 AM

I could try drawing something chibi I suppose? o wo;; I'm not good at drawing realistic cats. ^^;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:40 AM

@ Anty - That's fine. Also, I'd prefer if the cat was a lot bigger than the bird. xD
Whatcha wanna be paid?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-02-2014, 09:45 AM

@Anty: I'm sure you don't do as bad as you think!

My mum tries to do that, but she can never say the names right
Its actually kinda annoying, cause she can never remember the names of anything like, she has to go through 10 members of the family and all our pets before she remembers my name

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 09:47 AM

I'll try. o wo;;

Since I can't guarantee the quality of the drawing, you can decide what you want to give me after I finish it xD;;

@Whereded: My dad only remembers a few of the names, and uses those same names for every character even vaguely resembling them. >___>

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 09:47 AM

@ Anty - Sure, we can work something out. c: