zyne
they/them

Old 03-05-2015, 11:35 PM

anyone have any particular websites they like to visit?

i usually buy things on sheinside and storenvy. i'd like to get into etsy and ebay and taobao but it's all a bit intimidating

also there's ugly sweater shop

alternatively, do you have any items that you're looking to buy right now?

i love this shirt but it's $30 and i'm cheap haha

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 03-07-2015, 12:12 AM

Etsy. Topshop. Amazon. And of course I end up on random ones as well. I get smattered around I guess.
Looking to buy? Korean beauty products >.>

Godessofwar000
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2015, 12:49 AM

i like to shop on amazon or this store called shopmissa.com

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-30-2015, 06:07 PM

I usually buy my boots on womanwithin.com. I have fat calves, and they carry a nice assortment of wide calf boots. Plus, there is usually a coupon on RetailMeNot for their website. I got a beautiful pair of caramel boots for only $30 with shipping and handling. The other day I ran across a website called ModDeals. Everything on it is around $10. So, I plan on shopping on there. I looked up reviews, and most of the reviews are really good. So, I'm going to give it a shot. I've never ordered actual clothing from online before.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-30-2015, 08:38 PM

I am an avid Etsy shopper!
I love Etsy, I buy so much stuff from there. Mostly cloth pads, wet bags and jewelry, though.

I do shop at another online store for face/body paint some of the time for my cosplay stuff and I also shop from Honeycolor.com for cosplay contacts.

I'm currently looking to purchase these:

I'm in dire need of some green contacts!