Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 08-04-2015, 02:49 AM

So like, I'm the girl that won't tell anyone when something is bothering me. But right now, I feel i could snap at any moment. I was talking to a guy that I happen to really like, and it turns out he liked me a little, but decided in the end to friend zone me. Like, whatever. I'm a loser who doesn't need love anyway, right?
Well, to make it even worse, my friend who knew I liked him decided to ask him out. Now they're dating, flaunting their relationship in my face.... and my heart is broken. I cared so much for both of them.... and this is the thanks they give me? Seriously, I have never had heartbreak this bad.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-04-2015, 07:31 PM

uh. Dude, I'm sorry that you're heartbroken and all, but you sound like a dick.

"I cared so much for both of them, and this is the thanks they give me?" Dude. It doesn't sound like you care about them at all. Its selfish to expect them to give up on each other when they are attracted to each other just because he's your crush and she's your friend. You having a crush on him doesn't mean other people can't have a crush on him. If they're dating, then she had feelings for him, too, and she respected you enough to let you freely express your feelings to him. Why can't you be just as gracious? You should care about people because you care about them, not because you think caring about them entitles you to telling them to back off from people they're attracted to just because you were also attracted to them.

Also, there's no such thing as the friend zone. Either someone's attracted to you or they're not. Its not a matter of "deserving" their love or not, its just a matter of whether that attraction is there or not. Don't take it as a reflection of you as a person. Just because one person wasn't attracted to you doesn't mean you're a bad person or a "loser who doesn't need love anyway".

JChanOfTheCan
Gingernuts

Old 08-04-2015, 08:01 PM

Honestly, I know dem feels...had the same situation awhile back (but then with a girl obviously). especially hurts when you see them kissing and shit, and the romantic pictures and posts that never seem to stop coming by on facebook. love is cruel that way sometimes.

not really sure what advice i can give you...except that time heals all wounds. try to get to know some other guys in your area...its good to distract yourself....and who knows? maybe you meet someone else you like just as much if not more, and who feels the same way about you!

if you need to talk to someone though feel free to hit me up...i totally understand what you're going through, and it used to help me alot to just say fuck it and rant it all out of my system. xD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 08-07-2015, 02:03 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you feel heartbroken at the moment. Unfortunately I don't really have any words of comfort so I'm not going to try. I hope you're able to move on from this.