monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 06-06-2015, 12:32 AM

I'm on a variety of medication for a lot of different things but some of my pills I don't take consistently...and I can feel a difference when I take and don't take them. But some of the side effects I'm not very fond of and its one of those medications you can take 'as needed' and it still be effective, but my body also doesn't really get used to it because I take it so infrequently.

Unfortunately, when I don't take it I get nothing done and sleep all day or try and get distracted with tasks all day.
But when I do take it, once I'm all done with the things I need to do I either a) will not shut up or b) pace excessively.
I feel like maybe I should take it more often so my body is more used to it, but I also hate that I have to take it like that because I don't always need it... some days its ok to sleep in IMO I guess... I just think I'm probably sleeping in too many days.

oh and another thing, i hate insurance companies. they denied me one of my medications for silly reasons, after filling it several times so i was all confused.
they denied it because i don't have anorexia, but i do have an eating disorder and a digestive disorder that end up mimicking anorexia and bulimia. so i just find it very frustrating they're sending me through the ringer on this.

at least if i really need to i can go pick up the medication...its really expensive but I guess I can spend my tax return on it. :( and hopefully in a month it will all be cleared up and I'll be paying $10 for it again.

thanks for listening
xoxo