Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2015, 05:25 AM

Today's discussion: When Reality Is Unrealistic.

About a year ago, I met a person online. We were quick to unofficially adopt each other as brothers - we were RPing as two characters (canon from one of our fandoms) who are genetically identical twins and were very much like our characters in reality, so it wasn't much of a stretch.

We met up in real life and quickly came to realize...we actually look very nearly identical.

Come to find out, we're probably first cousins.

He grew up in an entirely different country, and because of the circumstances under which we met, I still call him my brother - but we are, in fact, probably cousins.

We live together now because plot twist within a plot twist, his girlfriend, with whom he seemed to have a pretty good relationship, turned out to secretly be an evil mastermind wannabe.

Sometimes real life provides plot twists stranger than fiction. My question for discussion: What real-life plot twists have YOU been through?

Last edited by Quantum Angel; 07-30-2015 at 10:22 PM..

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 07-30-2015, 08:37 PM

Wow. That is insane. You met your doppelganger! I haven't had any plot twists in life. My life is pretty dull.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 09:49 PM

That's like having a horribly anti-social person who is bad at reading body language and social cues deciding to pursue a career in retail pharmacy. That and this person was previously looking to be an engineer in the aerospace business.

Sadly that would be true.