Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 03-23-2009, 12:14 PM

*laughs* Abel never runs into me when I'm in vampire mode, obviously. XD"

Oh, that's true. Most university lodging doesn't allow pets other than fish. =3

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 02:27 PM

>.> My cat tried to sit on my shoulders once...
And then she fell off and graciously stabbed her claws into me to hold on for dear life. XD;

>.> And I still say I make a crappy vampire...
Grape juice is great. XD (and so not even the right color)
But I do have the sleeping all day and staying up all night thing down pact. XD;

Luenola Marxiel

Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 PM

Blood is nice when it's warm. XD"
Nocturnal beings unite. \o/

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 03-23-2009, 04:50 PM

Lol, Cyndel. Grape juice... XD And it's not just that there aren't very many vampires on Menewsha, it's also that any of the others that are here aren't necessarily Abel's friends. I mean, they're not enemies, but they're also not very willing to let a hungry Crusnik feed from them... I'm Abel's friend, though, so I honestly don't mind. *shrugs* In fact, I kinda like it, actually. I'm so used to an existance of taking from people to survive, and never really giving, that I guess you could say it's sort of an honor to me, to be able to help someone else survive... Ya know? ^^ <3

Luenola Marxiel

Old 03-23-2009, 05:02 PM

Well, I think blood-sharing is hot, lol. So I wouldn't mind the idea at all as long as I don't die or pass out afterwards. XDDD"

That's a good way to think about it though? *laughs*

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 06:35 PM

Haha Well, I am very nocturnal. XD

And we've had this discussion already, Retsu. XD I like grape juice better than blood. lol There's that little spermophobia issue with the biting and the sucking. XD

Don't think I'd mind being bitten...so long as they didn't drool on me. D: I hate saliva. >.< It's germy. *shudders* And it usually doesn't smell too pretty, either.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 06:43 PM

Hallo again.

I'm quite happy being human, thank you. Although after seeing some ducks randomly walking about in my sixth form today, I think being a duck would be fun. Quack. ^^

jecynecy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-23-2009, 08:27 PM

How is everone?

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 PM

Hallo Jecy.

I'm alright thanks, but I wish my dad would stop coughing!
How's you?

jecynecy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM

Good finally over the cold I had.
My boyfriends mom made me eat this stuff one time when I was coughing bad. It tased god-awfull but it worked. She put a couple slices of onion and radish and then covered that with honey and put in the fridge for a couple hours. Take like a tablespoon twice a day.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 08:45 PM

I've heard of using honey before, but never onion and radish. Sounds like a strange salad dressing.

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I'll probably get ill soon, both my parents have cold now.

Retsu

Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM

Speaking of vampires... >w< I'm really happy now! Lol Check it out!

Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Hey, Kat. ^^; lol sorry, I wandered off to watch Moon Phase. XD;

Nice fangs, Retsu. XD
I had some like that...but they wouldn't stay in. D:

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 09:55 PM

Heh, I disappeared to make an omelette. Yum!

Do you have to put putty stuff in your mouth for fangs like that? I'd be worried about swallowing it. -_-

Retsu

Old 03-23-2009, 10:07 PM

Nope, you don't. You get the fangs, and you mix up this special powder and a special liquid, slather it on the inside of the fangs, and stick 'em on your teeth. Leave 'em in for about 5 minutes for the stuff to harden, then pop them out so they don't stick to your teeth, then put 'em back in to finish hardening. From then on, they'll always fit, and snap snugly onto your teeth. ^^ That way you can talk with 'em on! And, if you're really careful, you can drink, but just water, cuz stuff like wine, and fake blood stuff, tend to stain 'em... XD

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 PM

Oh, that sounds clever. Are you wearing coloured contact lenses too?

I wore a brace for years so I'm happy to not have things stuck to my teeth. XD

Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 10:50 PM

You got the expensive kind. XP
I got the putty kind... Frickin things fell out like every time I opened my mouth. XD; I finally just spat them out on the side walk and left them. lol So on Halloween I went from being a creepy vampire to a flesh eating cannibal woman. XD (I still had a load of blood all around my mouth...and no fangs....so...yeah.... lol)

I need to get me some of those fangs... XD

Retsu

Old 03-23-2009, 11:10 PM

@Kat: No, my natural eye color is red. XD Yeah, I just got the colored contacts today, and it's the first time I've ever worn contacts. The eye doctor also gave me a pair of normal clear contacts, so I'm wearing those now, so I can go to my martial arts class with them. ^^

And actually, the fangs aren't that expensive, amazingly... Lol About... $18 or so, at least when you get them at one of the Halloween Superstores that pop up all around Halloween... Lol ^^

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM

I have a friend who spends an inordinate amount of time using Photoshop to give herself purple or gold eyes for her myspace pictures. XD

I should get contact lenses, but I've worn glasses since I was teeny so I'm just used to them.

Cyndel

Old 03-23-2009, 11:27 PM

>.> I fear contacts... I have having anything close to my eyes. lol
Plus I don't wear glasses so if I did wear them it would be entirely for show. XD;;

>.> Hmm...I can't ever find the dang things like that. I can only find the cheap little $5 pairs that fall out so easy. XP
My friend got some like the ones you have at Hot Topic, I think... but other than that...umm...yeah. XD; No idea where to get them.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 03-23-2009, 11:38 PM

Aww, well I'm going to bed now and if CK is going to be closing the thread today I guess it'll be locked by the time I get back to the computer.

Nice chatting to you guys, bye! ^^

Retsu

Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 PM

I fit them badly the first time around, so I had to order more powder and liquid. This is the website I found the stuff at, and they have all the fangs. ^^

Cyndel

Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 AM

Haha, goodnight, Kat. ^^; *ended up taking a nap*

*checks out site* Ahh... >.> Dang I'm almost tempted to order.... lol

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 AM

As long as you guys are still using the thread, I'll leave it open. XD At least for another few days. After that, I think it'd be time to close it down. :3 But I'm happy to leave it open as long as it's being used. ;)

Cyndel

Old 03-24-2009, 01:40 AM

*glues self to thread* ^.^ lol XD
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a Nalin. XD