Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 08-06-2008, 07:32 AM

** I am aware of the fact that an FAQ thread exists **

I joined Menewsha back in 2007, I think. Around November, December.. Or even earlier than that.
Since then, there have been two events, (I think) it was x-mas and valentines. I wasn't around for the Xmas event, but I was here in Valentines - and let me tell you something: Sometimes, the events can be a little confusing. :shock:

I understand about stars & tokens, but I'm not as smart as the rest of the Menewshan population. I can't figure out the clues. xD
Also, I don't get how these event items come around - do you get them in order, or do you only get a specific item on that specific day. (so if you wanted an item that was released on Monday, but it is now Wednesday, you cannot get it anymore?)

Well anyway. Menewsha's events are so much more fun than anything that ever happens on Gaia online. I guess it's because the users can interact with eachother so much, even talking to staff members or NPC's. It's good to see a fun forum-based event, and I hope to make more friends here (so far, I haven't really made any).

Nyee. Be nice to me, Mene. >_<

Ediittt :: Even though I joined in 2007, I really feel like an 08'er. Basically because I went on a long hiatus.

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2008, 07:34 AM

Events can be a little confusing, yeah.

You can get the event items any day, the different NPCs stay in their different places.

You really should just use the FAQ thread for questions - unless you also want to discuss how the event is (fun, etc) and stuff like that. Then I think making a thread would be allowed. Otherwise, you should stick to the FAQ thread for your questions. ^^

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 AM

@ Ashe ::

It's cool, I know I'll feel a little weird when I return from my school induced hiatus.
With the events, the items/clues are released day by day, and once they're out, you can get them everyday until the event ends.

Are there any specific clues you're having trouble with or just all of them?

I'll be on for a little while (minutes) longer, and I'm glad to help.

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 08-06-2008, 07:40 AM

Oh okay. ^__^;;

Ignore this thread then? >_<

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-06-2008, 07:47 AM

Lol.
You got the clues now?

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2008, 08:25 AM

I find some of the clues downright baffling and some I can figure out immediatly.

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-06-2008, 08:52 AM

Events are confusing, but after a while you sort them out.

It helps to write stuff down.
xD;;;
That's what I did, at any rate. xD

You can get any item that's released on the day of or before/after.
;D
Which means...if something came out Monday, you have time till Saturday, or whenever the event ends.
But you can't get something that hasn't been released, get it? ;D

If you need any help with the clues, drop me a PM, and I'll be glad to help. ^^

And I agree.
Mene > Gaia events :'D <3

Renchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2008, 03:13 PM

I can never figure them out. I only figured out one clue, ever. And every single person got that one. I fail hard.