Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2016, 01:55 AM

Micah knew that was true. The king was nosy and would want to know if he and Kyra did anything last night. The truth is they didn't but he was going to have to lie to the king and hope that Kyra went along with it. Looking at her Micah spoke, "Just agree with what I say okay?" Micah asked. "You and I both know nothing happened but we have to pretend that something did since he most certainly will want to know." he explained seriously.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2016, 02:21 AM

"How convincing do you want me to be?" She looked to him now, her honey gaze fixed on his own eyes. The guard moved so he was just behind Micah but ready to disable her if she tried anything. They were both right, the king would want to know and sadly that meant they would have to be dishonest, but as it was for the better of the kingdom, for the treaty, it was for a good cause.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2016, 02:43 AM

"How convincing?" Micah asked and sighed. "How about...very convincing?" he suggested. "We need the king to believe us after all. If he thinks we're lying I don't even want to think about what might happen." Micah explained. He hated having to lie, but they had to. If they told the king that nothing happened he would be furious and it would affect the chances of obtaining the treaty to be in their favor.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2016, 02:47 AM

A smile crossed her lips now as she closed the space between them before leaning forward and whispering in his ear gently, "Then you will need to cut a deal with me"
"Your highness.."
The guard was wary now with the girl so close, unsure of her most recent words. His voice clearly showed he was questioning if he needed to intervene.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2016, 02:58 AM

Her warm breath against his ear sent shivers down his spine. Micah moved away from the girl, he didn't like having anyone stand so close to him like that. "What is it you are asking for in exchange for your full cooperation?" Micah asked. He hated having to come to a deal with her, but if it was the only way to ensure that she did as he asked then it was probably for the best. Part of him doubted this was a good idea but he was going to hear her out anyway.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2016, 03:16 AM

"My freedom." She stated simply, not making any further attempt to close the space between them. Her expression and voice were firm now, no more playfulness was held there. All the seriousness was clear in her face. "My freedom for my full cooperation..I can be exceptionally convincing when I wish to be"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2016, 03:46 AM

Micah took a second to think about her request. It seemed simple enough. "If I grant you your freedom, you realize they will probably find you someday and drag you back here. And what then?" he asked. "If you are asking to be free you will have to stop whatever it is you were doing that brought you here in the first place. However, I know you won't. You will continue to steal or whatever it is you did and they will find you and catch you. They will bring you back and that king will bend and break you." Micah explained and looked to his guard. "Do you think this is a wise idea? I'm a little hesitant." he admitted.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-13-2016, 04:02 PM

The guard studied the girl who watched them both, "It may be our only choice my prince."
"I won't be caught again. The difference this time compared to all the rest was you mister hot shot, not that it matters now. If I really wanted I could have slit both of your throats but I'm not one for shedding the blood of others. Give me my freedom and I will make sure you don't get caught out by the king"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2016, 08:00 PM

Micah nodded and turned to look at Kyra again. "Alright then, if you give us your full cooperation then you can have your freedom." he stated simply. At least she spoke the truth, that was something he could respect. She didn't seem to fear him despite his title and he couldn't help but wonder how she would behave if she had ended up with the king instead. Micah remembered that the king wouldn't have minded her acting out in front of him, the thought sickened him. "We should get going then." Micah suggested.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-14-2016, 12:57 PM

Kyra gave a slight nod of agreement before her expression changed to that of something solemn and she lowered her head slightly. The guard watched closely before opening the door and holding it open so Micah could leave. Any movement Micah now made, the girl shadowed perfectly, following his every step.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-15-2016, 09:02 PM

Micah walked out of the room and wondered what exactly was going to happen today. He realized that by giving Kyra her freedom he wouldn't see her lovely blue eyes again. That was probably for the best though, he didn't need any distractions right now. Especially if he wanted this treaty to go his way.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2016, 11:07 PM

The girl continued to shadow the young prince as the guard kept a dutiful watch as they made their way to the great hallwhere the king was sat in his throne gorging himself on fresh fruit that was being held by a barely dressed boy.
"Ah! Prince Micah! And his little prize I see. How was your first night? You were well taken care of I hope and enjoyed yourself"
The round king continued to grin widely as his dark brown eyes stared like deep empty pools, thisrting for the details.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 12:57 AM

Micah was silent and when he saw the king he smiled warmly. However, his smile faded the moment he saw the boy. That was really a surprise, he expected to see a girl instead of a boy but maybe the king was into both? No, he didn't seem like the kind that was. "Good morning. My night was perfect, thank-you. Yes very well taken care of thank-you." Micah said with a quick bow of his head in respect. "Enjoyed myself?" Micah repeated and blushed brightly. "Well...I did.'' he said nervously.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2016, 01:07 AM

"Ahh that is very very good to hear. Come, come, tell me all about it" The king beckoned him forward, encouraging him to come closer. Kyra kept her head lowered as she lifted her head alittle looking at the king through her hair, something darkening in her honey brown eyes at the sight of the boy servant. The guard stayed back a couple of steps but kept a close eye on Micah and the surroundings, not going to let anything past himself that would endanger his charge.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 02:01 AM

Micah felt terrible about what he was about to do but there was no backing out now. "Well, I do not feel very comfortable talking about it..." he started while walking closer to the king. Why was the king so thirsty for details about something that didn't concern him? Do it for the treaty! Micah scolded himself. "It was something new for me.." Micah started nervously as he looked down at his hands. "But...I enjoyed it very much." he said with a smile on his face.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2016, 12:47 AM

The king clapped him on the back with a vibrant yet sickly grin, "Well done" He looked to Kyra who was stood alittle distance from them, her head lowered slightly, her gaze seemingly on the floor. "You. Girl. What have you to say?"
She jumped as though she was meek, the sight of it made the sickening grin grow more. "M-my new master is very good as well as skilled..I couldn't ask for a better master"
He king laughed heartily "For your first one you have done well breaking her in! Come we have much to discuss, yes? But first, breakfast!" With his arm around Micah as he stood, the king happily began to steer him to a small room with a smaller yet still extravigant table, proving to be a more day to day dining room.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-18-2016, 01:06 AM

Micah stumbled forward slightly when the king clapped him on the back, he let out a nervous laugh though and when he heard what Kyra said he wished he could just sink into the floor. He felt terrible, absolutely terrible...filthy really. His parents would probably understand why he had done what he did though. Skilled? Oh my goodness no, I...I've never done any of this so I'm pretty sure I'm not but you are being very convincing. So you weren't lying. he thought to himself. Kyra had said that she could be very convincing and she was right.

"Th-thank you.." Micah replied and managed to smile happily. At least the king had bought the lie, thank goodness. "Oh yes we do, I agree that breakfast should be first. We cannot discuss on an empty stomach." he said and chuckled, feeling much more relaxed as he followed the king into the smaller room where they were to eat their breakfast. It was a very nice room despite its size.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2016, 05:49 AM

The dining table became quickly ladened with all kinds of breakfast foods, many of which the king quickly helped himself to. The guard stood by the door and Kyra stayed by him, keeping up the very meek act, her gaze not once faultering. A few of the servants made sure to place some of the food on Micah's plate, knowing their king all too well who was happily tucking into his morning meal already.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-18-2016, 06:40 AM

Micah thanked the servants for the food and started to quietly enjoy his breakfast. It didn't surprise him to see the king already stuffing his face in the most...disgusting way? He wasn't sure but it was clear that the man was happy and hungry, though the king always seemed to be hungry. He was always eating when he saw him anyway.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2016, 10:41 PM

"So, I hear this is the first time royal matters such as a treaty has ever been left in your hand with no influence from your parents, is that true?" The repulsive king queried through a full mouth of food, not pausing from his meal to speak with an empty mouth.
Hidden behind her hair, Kyra pulled a disgusted face though made sure to keep her gaze watching him. She wondered how someone so disgusting could run such a kingdom, then again, she thought, the kingdom was more then beginning to reflect his poor skills as king.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-19-2016, 12:11 AM

Micah ate his breakfast calmly and listened to the king's question. "That is true. But I am confident in my abilities." Micah answered easily before taking another bite of his food. Before long Micah had finished his breakfast and sat there patiently waiting for the king to finish. He had to be confident, the king was probably going to try to trick him into agreeing to something that was not good so he had to pay close attention to what the king said now.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2016, 02:10 AM

"Well this treaty is fpr tradingand to prevent war, not that I can see need for war" The king chuckled, like he was insinuating something between the lines of his words and yet covering it so not to stir up anything before they had began. "So what terms do you have, young man?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-21-2016, 02:59 AM

"Well I don't think there is need for war either but if there ever was one, I'm not one to back down." Micah started. He wasn't sure why he said that, or why the king had said what he said either but he didn't trust the man at all. What terms DID he have? What was he supposed to talk about? His parents told him nothing about this, just to be careful so he was just going to speak about whatever concerned him. "Let's talk about this trading system we wish to have. I know it would be very helpful to both kingdoms but I also know that no one will want to travel without knowing if they will be safe or not. That being said, I think we need to build a safe route for traders to take." Micah started. "It would also prevent goods being stolen which I hear happens a lot due to thieves running around and I know thieves can and will never be stopped so we have to take action to prevent repeats from happening. Stolen goods leads to anger and misunderstandings and that may eventually lead up to a war neither of us needs right now." Micah explained.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2016, 12:16 AM

The king nodded alittle thoughtfully at Micah's words before wrapping his fat little hand around his glass, taking a deep drink from it as he muller over the words. So the boy had fight, that could be a problem, he would need to have him watched alittle more closely.
"A safe trading route passage, hm? And how do you intend to keep such a route safe? If we station guards, mixed troups wouldn't cooperate well due to different training, unless you intend to have a seperate barracks where men from boths sides train and be positioned there but to do such a thing would lead to many men being away from home and their families which I'm sure they wouldn't want to do. They wouldn't want to be away from what is precious to them."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-22-2016, 12:32 AM

"They can figure out a plan that works for everyone. They have one common goal, to keep the people that pass through there safe. They should do whatever they have to in order to do just that." Micah started. "I know that no one wants to be away from their loved ones, but we all have jobs that we need to get done. We can...we can switch out the people after a certain time so that these men aren't out there all day. That way they have time with their families." Micah suggested.