Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-25-2012, 02:37 AM

Predict the future of the avatar above you!

You fortune has to make sense with the avatar's appearance. For example, I have a goose (named Fru), so your fortune about me may include my goose.

If you have any questions, just ask! :)

Last edited by Chikyu; 09-04-2012 at 08:41 AM..

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-25-2012, 07:50 PM

I see them as being some kinda of assassin in training so they will probably end up working for a king of a far off land killing his enemies all ninja style!

P.S. Please tell me if I played the game wrong.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-26-2012, 02:15 AM

Oh mi Gawd. You will win the Lottery! But you'll spend it all on a purple dragon plushie..

P.S. Haha-like you're playing it right, man!

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 08-27-2012, 03:27 PM

You will get on a journey full of adventure, meeting and get to know some friends of you!
You will have to decide hard decisions who will bring your little group into some really dangerouse things!
Be careful!

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-29-2012, 12:17 AM

Kasakir- that's deep :D

You will become Queen of the Rose Fairies and defeat the evil demons that threaten your people. Good luck!

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-29-2012, 04:50 AM

Eh, why not. I'll give it a try.

Chikyu: I see you as a ninja soon to be in training. I see a road full of battles you desperately fight to win. Adventures made of fantastic trails and great friendships, I see a boy you beat up fancying you and dying to earn your heart. It is up to you if you let him.

Hows that? :)

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-29-2012, 11:41 PM

Faded Beauty- That fortune was freakin awesome. xO

You my boy, are strong and your lantern possess magical powers. You will travel the countryside killing Demons until you face a familiar demon...who's your long dead sister. Do you have the heart to slay her?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 01:37 AM

You look like you're one of those RPG protagonists currently working on a farm to earn some money (and quest points) before heading off on another adventure, so soon after you finish picking all those eggs up and trade them in for gold, you will continue on the path leading out of the village and towards the next city where your quest log will be updated. :D

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 08-30-2012, 09:06 AM

You... will be thrown... through the air... from a big... angry... green man... who will wear.. PURPLE PANTS!!!

Thats what i saw in my Psychics ball (Namend TV) xD ^^

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-30-2012, 09:54 AM

@Loki- cool

@Kasa/ lol! You avvy is beautiful btw!

You will be walking to the market one day, but then a blue cat appears. You follow the cat into the woods an he leads you to an injured hot guy. You heal him and he falls in love with you, however, he's actually a former assassin who got injured by being chased my Castle Guards. You question your love for him and finally decided to...
Well, that's all I can see, sorry!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 04:37 PM

@Kasakir: Oh for the love of Thor's itchy beard, don't remind me of that horror! *cringes from the memory* My back still hurts from the last time that beast tossed me around!

@Chikyu: Soon after you left for the next city however, you discover one of the ducks from the farm you just left following you, quacking relentlessly and pecking at you and the egg you're carrying. Having taken the egg as a souvenir, you soon realize that the duck was the mother of the egg you're carrying, and not having the heart to make duck roast that night, you will keep the duck as your pet and continue the journey throughout the lands with Ducklina your trusty sidekick accompanying you.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-30-2012, 07:14 PM

@Antagonist - You will be practicing your swordsman skills at the pier like you always do, until a Pirate ship pulls up into the dock. A happy boy with a straw hat jumps onto the pier besides you and says you're sooo cool and wants you to join his crew. He seems like a joke, but you sense something good about him and you will join. However, after six months, a terrible hurricane separates you and your friends onto different islands. There, you ponder how you will reunite with your loving pirate crew.

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 08-30-2012, 08:25 PM

Since your the keeper of the kings goose you have to protect the holy egg!
You will be asked from a stranger to have the egg because he is hungry and he cant find something to eat.
After challenging with your mind you say to the stranger that you will get him something to eat, when he protect the holy egg.
Will he really protect the egg or will he it it?
I cant see anything more! :o The Vision is fading away...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-31-2012, 05:25 AM

@Chikyu: ...You know, that is such an uncanny description because it's almost exactly the setting I am using for the two, aside from the part about swordsmanship and the crew not being the Strawhats. o ___o;

@Kasakir: I see you fighting someone who looks like you in a similar elegantly crafted garb, perhaps the two of you are fighting for something? Oooh, that's a neat way of using that pudao...

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 08-31-2012, 10:03 AM

@Kasa- NOOO! TELL ME MORE

@Antagonist- um...sorry. Anyways, I'm having another vision were you're a bit older and your sleeping on the roof of someone's house. Then, out from the sky, a baby dragon crashes into.you. You're fine, but the dragon's wing is broken....that's all for how.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-02-2012, 12:54 PM

i predict that your goose will go mad with rage as you have stolen the love of its life.... a carving of an egg. everyday that goose has sat on that egg waiting, hoping that it would hatch. but it never would because, alas, it is made of stone. and so as you pull it away, the goose will go mad and you will have to kill her to save her from her own insanity. its tragic really.. and im sorry. the other option you have is that she kills you in your sleep. the armor you wear is good protection though... so i suggest sleeping with it on.

lucky numbers 5, 10, 17, 34 and 82.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 09-02-2012, 01:38 PM

How creatively awful! xO

I predict that you will capture the heart of a prince whom at first only loves you because of your appearce. You are aware of this, so you decide to show him looks can be deceiving. You pretend to be in love with him and take him for a strolll through his garden. He sees a rose and goes to pick it for you, but he pricks his fingers with the thorns. You tell him, "I am like that rose." You hope he gets the message but he just smiles and says, "Yes, you are so beautiful, my dear." You sigh and you both keep walking. He sees some berries and picks a few, but you warn him they are poisonous and he quickly discards them. "I am like those berries." You say, but he just smiles and says, "Yes, you are very sweet, my dear." You're about to give up on him when he offers you to view the bird sanctuary. So you go and find a bird sitting rather sadly in a small cage. You frown and are about to speak, but the prince suddenly spoke, "I am like this bird." He whispers. You then realized how the prince had always been isolated and felt so alone in his castle. You understand he doesn't know much about love. So you reach out, open the cage door, and free the happy bird. He stares at you with surprise, and you smile and say, "I am the hand who shall open your door and set you free."
This time, you really fall in love.

Sorry it was a long reading...I got carried away!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-03-2012, 09:14 AM

You will be pulling goose feathers out of bodily orifices you did not know existed.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 09-03-2012, 04:54 PM

You will find a purple flying cow and ride on her to a temple where you fight a demon Lord and win. However, your cow dies in battle.

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 09-04-2012, 07:53 AM

ok, back to my telling...

the stranger who had your duck sold it to a vendor in the town!
You scream to the stranger where your duck is gone and he shows you the vendor.
but it has already been swapped for a hat! OH NO!!!!

The butcher has the duck in his hands!
WHat will haven now? Oh no!!! No vision anymore ;)

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-04-2012, 06:40 PM

I see another vision coming...

kasakir: I see you in the near future becoming a muse of meditation. Your skills will eventually win your place on Mount Olympus as a future goddess in training. Years of peace and tranquility will pass, however will fall due to Hades soon raging war against his brother. You will help turn the tide earning your title as a goddess and your constellation will write you down into history as one of the greatest female warriors that ever lived.

That is all at this time, time to pay up; for more you most pay for another reading. Lol. :)

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 09-05-2012, 02:55 AM

I predict that your hat will fall off and into a puddle. You'll probably catch a cold, but you put it back on anyway. Foolish.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 09-05-2012, 10:25 AM

I predict you will find a lost puppy and raise him for your own. But then a cat burglar steals him and you begin to hunt down the thief. It turned out he was your father who didn't want you to have a dog. Then the puppy bites him and he drops him. The puppy runs into your arms and you'll say, "Screw it, Dad. This dog is mine!"

Victory! xO

@Kasa- I love your fortune about me!

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Beauty View Post
I see another vision coming...

kasakir: I see you in the near future becoming a muse of meditation. Your skills will eventually win your place on Mount Olympus as a future goddess in training. Years of peace and tranquility will pass, however will fall due to Hades soon raging war against his brother. You will help turn the tide earning your title as a goddess and your constellation will write you down into history as one of the greatest female warriors that ever lived.

That is all at this time, time to pay up; for more you most pay for another reading. Lol. :)
Oh gosh can you please tell me more? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
@Kasa- I love your fortune about me!
So!

You hide behind a wall a trough a chicken to te feet of the butcher so the butcher has only eyes for that fresh chicken! (You have to know that chicken is more expensive than a goose and since he dont know that this in his hands is a kings goose, so he think "MORE MONEY!")

He leaves the Goose that looks a bit confused on the table and he runs after the chicken. Thats your time for having the goose back. But when you look behind the wall and look on the Table the goose is gone! Oh no!!!
Where is it?

Th...e..n... y..o..u.... oh no...*hits the fortuneball till it works again*
So... where were we? Oh yeah!

Then you saw the goose running wild on the market where everyone creams because the goose is stealing food while running! You are running behind her but then you got hurt! Ouch! What was this? You fell down and look up to the Guard ho has the goose in his hands and asks you "Is this your goose?!" Oh oh...

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-06-2012, 12:50 AM

Very well, let me get my crystal ball.

kasakir: I see your constellation being well known, young muses fallow your example; they quest to be just like you. i see a young human that catches your eye and heart at first glance, he prays for you to bring him strength, happiness and love. He offend watches your constellation with love every night it appears. He is sweet, strong willed and very handsome. It will be a forbidden romance, in a strong lasting struggle for love; you give up your immortality. You both loose your memory, you stumble upon his farm confused. Instantly your eyes meet, you will have a long mortal life with a pure happiness and love, even the Gods are jealous.

My crystal has faded and your time is up. :)