flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2009, 08:54 PM

A new school is being made in a land that is not particularly tolerant of those who are "different". The school will be a sanctuary where gifted teens can learn to control their abilities. This probably isn't going to be a school with actual classes, bacuse it's just starting out and will be more about each student personally.

RULES:
1. No godmodding.
2. Cussing is allowed, just not every other word.
3. Keep romance and such within the TOS.
4. Use OOC or (( )) or ( ) or [ ] or some recognizable mark for "out of character"
5. Your character can be anything, as long as their power isn't too out there powerful.
6. Post like you're writing book, third person description of action and dialogue in " "
7. DO NOT JUST POST. PM EITHER ME OR ICEKAT YOUR PROFILE.
9. It is illegal to control someone else's character (or kill them) without consent of character's creator.
10. All characters must be original. You character can be similar to a (c) character, but name/background/personality must all be different.
11. Rules may be changed or added, we'll give you a heads up if they are at any time.

CHARACTER SKELETON:

(name)
(age)
(Height) -optional
(weight) -optional

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Fights with (optional)

Last edited by flamingcatdemon; 05-09-2009 at 11:34 PM..

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2009, 09:19 PM

CHARACTER PROFILES:

(Icekat)
Gene Alexandros
19yrs
5'4''
180lbs
Appearance: Only his wings are blood red.

Personality A strange man he tends to hide in himself. He hides his emotions and can't understand why everyone hates him. He can be outgoing on a very good day though. He is also strict with the students he is in charge of.

History: He was the first human to be discovered to have his other abilities inhuman. He fell to the floor in his History of the world 255 class and his blood red wings began to sprout from his back. Because he came from a rich family he is able to sustain himself. He didn't know about any other's like him till a flaming boy appeared on the news. At that moment he decided to help others like him. He created the school hoping kids would start coming to him to learn to control their abilities. It seemed that no one could stand the sight of a bloody winged person. He ended up calling out into the dimensional realm till he got the response of Katel, Zake and Caleb. The three came through and decided to help him with his cause. It is because of the three Knowledgeable people that grew up in a realm of these "special" people that children are able to learn about others like them Which intrigues the children Immensely.

(Icekat)
Zake VonHimon (Male) Vampire
16yrs
6’0”
190lbs

Appearance:

Personality: A very caring vampire, as he was in life. He seems to dote most over Katel. He sees her as a frail girl who needs help. This has led to one dispute, He doesn’t drink blood more than needed and only if donated, but he does nourish himself. He is also kind of dense toward his true feelings for his little friend.

History: Zake was born a vampie prince who was shunned by his family because he refused to drink blood. One day in a small forest he saw a tiny furbin struggling to lift a pole off an older female furbin. He helped her remove the pole from the furbin, but to Katel’s dismay her mother was already dead. The girl turned to Zake and bowed. Zake would not let them part like that so he talked and talked to her until she told him her name, but that was all she said. The pair returned to Katel’s villages and met her grandparents.

Fights with a sythe!

(icekat)
Katel Vos (female) Furbin (cat/human)
15yrs
5’5”
110lbs
Apearance: only missing her right arm

Personality: A petite girl who speaks very rarely, and only Zake. Katel Has always been like that. Before Zake found her she never even thought of speaking to anyone. She thought it was a waste of time. Her abilities are limited to unspoken furbin magic. Such as, transforming from albino tiger to half albino tiger, she enjoys the occasional sweet cake but otherwise is a vegetarian. Like Zake she hates to see others die and would rather die in their place.

History: As a girl not speaking got her many whacks over her head or on her bottom. Soon she wouldn’t even cry out. Her grandparents decided that force would not work, so they took it upon themselves to save up some money to send her to a specialized school for people like her, they didn’t account for Zake. Zake helped their granddaughter regain a life after she saw how her mother died. They decided to send her off with Zake to school, before they died.

Fights with a long ice spear

(flamingcatdemon)
Name: Caleb Valkyr
Appearance:

Caleb's wings:

Personaility: Rather easygoing and light, but kind of terrifying in a cold way if you make him angry.

History: Caleb lived the first seventeen years of his life as a human, but on his sevententh birthday he awoke as a crusnik, a vampire that feeds on the blood of vampires. He wields the power of ice.

Fights with a bow that shoots ice arrows.

(flamingcatdemon)
Takeru yoshitomo
6'3"
176 lbs

Appearance:

Personality:
Enjoys teasing people, otherwise he's rather quiet and antisocial.

History:
Take's power made itself known on his eighteenth birthday in the form of his entire party being suddenly thrown into pitch-blackness. No one could come up with an explanation, and to this day his parents have no idea what happened. Take can manipulate shadows, make them into anything, make them sharp make them armor, wings, anything he can imagine. It takes practice, and he's still learning to control it, but he has searched for the elusive new school for people like him in the hopes he can pass on his knowledge to anyone with powers similar to his.

Fights with shadows

(Metempsychosis)
Name: Adella Marie Everstar
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance: ((Note: Her hair is actually shorter and is bright red, filled with tight curls))

Personality: Flighty and bubbly, Adella seems to be permanently hyper and energetic. She's constantly running everywhere - she rarely walks - and she's extremely well toned and in shape. She's small and quick, and prone to the occasional fight. Adella is aware that she is very small and makes up for that by being very tough and sometimes very loud. She also tends to speak rapidly and use childish vocabulary on occassion.

History: Adella's mother died during childbirth, leaving her an only child to a depressed and confused martial artist. Nevertheless, Korbin was very dedicated to raising his little girl properly - and often sought the advice of his late wife's mother. He never spoke to his own parents, having fallen in bad grace with them years ago, but he felt he did well by Adella. From the day she could crawl he brought her in on his practices, training her along with his regular classes on the arts of fluidity, meditation and self-defense. As she grew older, she proved to be a fast learner - and a very fast kicker. She also developed a temper when it became clear she was always going to be the smallest kid in class. It wasn't until she was nine that she developed something far worse then a temper - she developed an ability to control the land around her. Her affinity for earth became very clear when, in a fit of temper, she caused a crack to form in the earth beneath her classmate. The boy fell in - and by instinct she concentrated on keeping the hole open just long enough for him to be pulled out safely. Once he was out, it slammed closed and she fainted from the strain. Had she not concentrated as she had - the boy would have been killed. Naturally, this caused a huge uproar and it was claimed that Adella was 'an unstable monster' who would 'easily destroy us all if given the chance'. In a hope to defend his daughter and keep her safe, Korbin sent her away to live with his own parents. The two were shocked to receive her and almost immediately rejected her when she told them very honestly why she was there. Yet they gave in eventually (She refused to leave their front yard for two days and the neighbors were getting nosy...) and took her in. They educated her as best they could on her gift - mainly going by guesswork - and they advised her daily to 'keep it hidden'. For the most part, it was their security guard Aramis who raised her, played with her and continued her fighting lessons from the ages of ten till fifteen, when Korbin's parents discovered a boarding school that may honestly be capable of helping her.

Fights with: Anyone who indicates that she's too small to be good at anything.

(Bastuln)
Name: Bastuln Eldtas

Appearance:

Personality: If you don't mind I don't want to fill the Personality field out. This makes me feel like I'm forced to act one way and that way ONLY. I'll make it evident when I RP though if you don't mind. If I have too I will make a personality though.

History: As long as I can remember I've have a profound passion for music. You could go as far to say it's an addiction. And you will probably be 101% completely right. From ages around 3-16 I've felt like I've wasted my life. Just doing worthless stuff and not getting anything done. Since the past year I've been motivated in learning about stuff I'm passionate about. So far I've found out he loves writing. I've also took up the art of the halberd. Learning the art of fighting with that. Along with that I'm going to try to learn another martial arts like Muay Thai or TKD. Only recently I've unlocked the power to control air. I can change the density, shape, and mass of a parcel of air and use it for defense or a weapon. (I can't make something as hard as steel though. I will be close to that density though when I master it at the school.)

__________________________________________________ ____

(SakuraElf)
Felicia Knight
5'3"
98lbs

Appearance:

She looks much like the picture.

Personality: Felicia is very shy, but once you get past that she is very friendly. She is very self conscious of her appearance, and she spends lots of time rubbing her tail, especially when she is nervous. She mostly wears her traditional robes from the shrine her family tends, and she always has a large tome with her hanging from a chain that goes over her shoulder and across her chest. When not actively participating on something, she is buried in her book.

History: Felicia was a normal human teenager, until one day she went with her parents to clean out her grandmothers attic. Her grandmother had recently passed away, and they were getting ready to sell the house. In the attic she stumbled on a old trunk, inside was a large tome with strange symbols on the cover. She quickly put it in her backpack and took it home. While studying the book more, she realized it was full of spells, So when her parents went away for an extended museum trip she decided it was time to try some magic. Being a very plain girl, she decided to try a spell to make her look more attractive. She followed all the directions as close as possible, but when she began to cast the spell her cat darted between her legs and tripped her up, there was a white flash and she passed out. When he awoke the first thing she noticed was her breasts had grown, and her hair was much longer. She had done it! But then she felt something rub against the back of her leg. When she reached around there was something furry, like a tail! She ran to the mirror and there upon her head were two large cat ears twitching away. She had turned herself into a Catgirl. She spent days trying to find a fix and couldn't, but also she was finding that the more time went by the more natural this all felt. She has a few charms that disguise her to the public and her parents. But her regular school and friends seemed too dangerous if she was found out there, So she retreated from them all and was very sad. Now one year later she has gotten better at the magic, she has reconciled that this is the way things are meant be. She did some research on the Internet and thinks she's found school she can go to, to help her with her studies.

Fights with her magic spells, but with varied results from success to much strangeness.
My internet is fixed thankfully, but my infractions are beginning to annoy me, I have 5 now! O.o and they're all for really stupid stuff! So I'm transferring all my stuff to a new account before I lose it. Contra_Mundi will be my new name ^.^

Last edited by flamingcatdemon; 05-01-2009 at 08:05 PM..

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-13-2009, 02:16 AM

{Thread officially open}

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 12:37 PM

((woot! We needs people! On it!))

FortunaStoryteller
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2009, 12:39 PM

May I join? I'm new here and not entirely used to forum RPGs

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 12:43 PM

((Sure as long as you stay literate and Create a character that has a pic like mine and Flamingcatdemons please Pm us though It would be appreciated so we don't end up with three pages of requesting and responding. For future reference of course. :) thank you for requesting though :)))

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2009, 10:06 PM

Characters Sent to Kat

User: Country_bella_rose.

Quote:
name: Christopher James

height: 5'-11"

weight: 165

appearance:

personality: Christopher is hot headed and quick to anger. If you cross him, you had better be prepared to fight. He has a gentler side, but few, if any have seen it to this point.

history: Christopher grew up in a small town where he was essentially crucified for his abilities. His powers manifested one day when someone decided to hurt his baby sister. Her heart shattered, she ran to him and he acted out as any caring older brother would. The perpetrator of the crime burst into flames and his sister was so frightened by the sight, she ran from him. His parents cast him out, and he was left to wander aimlessly until he reached Gene's academy where he met others gifted like himself.

name: Jezebel Rose

height: 5'-6"

weight: 135

appearance:

personality: Jezebel is the opposite of her brother. She is usually calm and collected, but can be an emotional wreck, mostly due to the fact that she abandoned her brother all those years ago.

history: Jezebel was the victim of a cruel fate at a young age. When she ran crying to her brother, he was so enraged that the perpetrator burst into flames. She being the young, impressionable thing she was ran from him. He was kicked out of the house, and only a year later, her powers began to manifest themselves in the form of liquids turning to ice at the slightest touch, and she too was forced to leave home. She wandered aimlessly until she too came to the doorstep of Gene's Academy, unknowing that her brother was already there

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 12:59 AM

(Ok, we've got a good amount of characters, I think we can start. I'm probably going to add another character at some point. Probably soon, when I get around to it. Kat, can you PM me those profiles, the codes for the pictures dont show up in a quote...)

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 04-15-2009, 01:19 AM

((Wait.. you can't see the pics? I can see them just fine. And I promise I won't bail this time... T___T))

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 02:38 AM

((yeah you mean you want them in your post I can do that. I jsut figured if i got sent them I could put them there I'll start since i got the headmaster.))

Gino sat in his office contimplating how to get students to come to the school while doing this he summened forth 3 creatures from a different realm. They had trouble understanding him at first but they agreed.

The young furbin would teach the Transforming students and those that could use ice.

The Yound Vampire would help those who needed to control powers of any sort since he seemed to understand that most. Even if he didn't like the way Katel looked at the Gene.

The Young Human since Headmaster didn't know what he was would help Katel with the Ice students and as it arose he would help with the other students as well.

Gene looked at his three knew compainions with a sceptical eye. "you are about to teach people not from your world so don't scare them with fancy tales of how wonderful your world was please."

"I would never. Op excuse me a young lady needs me." She winked at the boys and lifted her long skirts to runs to the door. She opened it and saw a young girl with red hair. "Hello there miss."

Zake smiled and said, "of course Gene i would never make a child wish to return to a place he couldn't." Of course his smile was vemonos because of his hatred for being taken from his home.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 03:09 AM

(Oh, ok, that works.)

Caleb chuckled.
"I don't think that'll be a problem. Most of the stories would be terrifying and involve near apocalyptic conditions. Including zombies."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 03:13 AM

Zake laughed at his friend. "So true forgot about that a little."

Gene frowned, "none the less I can't have them hoping for a world were they are accepted I can't send them there." He stood to go greet his new student.

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2009, 03:37 PM

Jezebel jumped when the door opened. She hadn't been expecting anyone to answer, really. She was a little taken aback by the ears on her head, and tried not to stare. After all, she was a freak herself, wasn't she? "Um.... Hi." She blushed a little when she realized she really had been staring at the ears. "My name's Jezebel." She smoothed her skirt a little nervously, and looked at the girl. She was a little shorter and seemed younger than she. "Are you a student here too? I heard this was a place for people, um.... like.... me."

Christopher wandered around the school grounds aimlessly wondering what was going to happen here. He'd been around people like himself before, but they always looked at him oddly. Perhaps because he could ignite them in a matter of seconds simply for looking at him wrong. He was so hot tempered these days, it didn't take much to set him off. "Maybe these people can help me control it," he half mumbled to himself. As he walked toward the school, he thought briefly about turning around, but decided since it didn't seem classes would start soon, he would stay out here in the sun for a few more moments. Truthfully, he was worried about being turned away by the headmaster for being a monster.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 05:54 PM

(Does Christoper have the wings or is that just the pic?)

Caleb opened the window of the first floor and was greeted by a red haired boy lurking on the lawn.
"You know, if you're here to enroll, the front door is a good place to start."
Caleb smiled and rested his face on his palm while he leaned on the windowsill. His blue hair sparkled in the afternoon sunlight, complemented by his equally blue eyes.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 07:50 PM

Zake leaned out the other window his black hair falling into the wind, his red eyes glittering. "Hey it's a flamburg. What's your name." He looked at Caleb and laughed caise he had been curious as to what had caught the Crusnik's attention.

"Nope. I'm a teacher," She played with some ice. "yup I'm a cat." She winked and went to transform but a hand closed on her shoulder

Gene had left his office and was standing Next to Katel and the red haired girl. His grey eyes smiled at the student. "Now would you like to come in and join my school?"

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 08:05 PM

Caleb smiled.
"Ooh. Fire, I've never had the pleasure of meeting a fire-charmer."
Caleb snapped his fingers and was holding a sparkling rose made of ice. He set it on the windowsill.
"They always melt so fast though. It's a shame..."

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2009, 08:55 PM

((HAHA... Oh, that's good. I so didn't even realize the boy had wings in the pic. No he doesn't. I was thinking about giving them wings, and then thought maybe that would be too much.....))

Christopher smiled at the guys. "Oh hey, sorry didn't see you there. I suppose the front door would be a good place, huh? What are you guys? Students?" He watched the two defiantly. The rose had surprised him, but he wasn't about to show it on his face. He looked at the rose and gasped as it evaporated. "Oh, um... yeah... I wouldn't exactly say I can charm fire. At least not yet. That's why I'm here..." He looked up at the vampire. "What do you do? Oh, and the name's Christopher."

Jezebel smiled at the other girl. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare." She blushed a bit brighter because the other girl had caught her. "How can you be a teacher? You look younger than me." She looked at the boy who had just walked through the door. She saw his wings and smiled. "Oh... I'd love to join the school, but I don't have any um..... are you sure I'd be welcome here? I mean...." She looked down at the floor. Everyone seemed so young here. And they were all shorter than she was. "Um... Are you the headmaster? You look like you're the same age as my..." She stopped as she choked on the last word, and a tear fell from her eye.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 11:11 PM

Caleb smiled.
"Actually, we're probably going to be teachers. I'm not sure what I'll teach yet. Katel wields Ice as well. Maybe I'll teach archery..."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 AM

Katel frowned alittle, "so what if i'm fifteen I was born into a _" She started but caught herself, "My mother was the same way as me and taught me what i needed to know." A small tear was in her eye. She stepped forward and brought the little girl into her arms. "it's ok, no worries." Her motherly side was coming forward, *whisper* how bout i take you for a ride through the trees later *whisper*

Gene almost grabbed katel back so she wouldn't reveal their secret but she caught herself well, "Yup, there's katel never one to miss a beat, and of course you can be a membeer of this school. There is no real cost to stay here. Except maybe alittle garden and barn work. We have to feed ourselves."

Zake smiled at the rose then remembered the boy had asked him what he could do. He jumped out of the window and landed infront of the boy with catlike reflexes. Then, he stepped back knelt to the ground and lifted two sythes with blood stained blades from it. He then smiled wide revealing his long fangs. "So Vat do you fink?" He looked confused for a moment then he shrunk his elongated fangs and chuckled, "Sorry about that, I;m not used to talking with my fangs."

((I can't remember if he could use fire or not that may have been his brother.))

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 02:48 AM

Jezebel was shocked. "Um.... what?" She eyed the cat-girl strangely and tried to wiggle out of her grasp. She turned to the headmaster and said, "Sure. I don't mind barn work, or gardening. Um... where do we stay? I don't have much, I got kicked out of my house for .... well..." She looked at the ground, wiggling her right foot. Suddenly she looked up. "You have a barn. Do you have horses?" There was a bright look in her eyes when she said it.

Christopher smiled when the vampire pulled out his scythes and laughed when he tried to talk through his fangs, hoping he wouldn't get mad. "Teachers? Aren't you guys a little young to be teachers? I mean, you're practically my age." He nodded to the blue haired boy, "You control ice... and can shoot archery. I wonder.... could you teach me to shoot fire arrows?" He grinned slyly at the two.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 02:57 AM

Caleb chuckled and smiled at Zake.
"Show-off. I don't like to be outclassed."
Caleb swung out of the window and whispered to Christopher.
"I'll show you this just this once ok?"
Caleb cosed his eyes and said the activation code in his mind. When he opened his eyes they had gone from blue, to red with slitted pupils. A pair of blue wings formed on his back, each feather seemed to be made of ice, and looked very fragile, but in reality they were strong as iron and razor sharp. Caleb's palm split open and an intricate grey bow formed from his blood. Caleb smiled, revealing a pair of fangs similar to Zake's.
"We would need to find you a bow that resisted flame of course. I'll see what we can do..."

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 03:18 AM

Christopher was having a hard time not staring. "Woah! Are your wings ice? That's so.... AWESOME! Man, I wish I had sick wings like that! How... what are you?" Realizing what he'd just asked, he stopped himself. "Oh, I'm sorry.... it's just, you look so sweet! You guys are amazing." He looked from one to the other and said, "Ok, I'm convinced. I'm definitely coming inside."

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 03:23 AM

Caleb laughed and put his arm around Zake.
"Well Zake here is most obviously a vampire. I on the other hand am something quite rare. There have only been four others in the history of humanity... and I'll never meet them, something to do with different dimensions. We are what you'd call Crusniks, Vampires that feed on the blood of vampires."

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:31 AM

Zake jumped on Caleb, "Your more of a showoff than I you just like to outdo me don't you lord crusnik. You need to let me win sometime. You're much stronger than I. Oh and yeah you look alot older than us, I'm 16ish I think." Zake laughed as he sat on the crusnik.

Katel let go "I'm sorry there aren't any horses yet. The only riding animal we have is me." Katel stoped for a minute to think she was a girl in a house of men oh dear that comment could be taken so wrong, "NO that's not what I ment I mean here let me show you oh, dear that was sooooo wrong." She stepped a few steps back but looked to Gene for allowance.

"Go ahead I think I can hear those two messing around somewhere. Geez you guys can't help yourselves can you." He sighed and stretched his wings to their full width and then returned them to his sides. "I'm not all that special I am just winged i think"

Katel took a deep breath her one sleeve blew in the wind, "here I go" Her body began to crack and fur began to grow her legs and arms turned to paws as her back became spicked with ice her hair turned to bleach white like her fur and tied under her large white ears she had red feathers in place, she stood her head towering over the other two.

Gene had never seen Katel at full height and icicly. He gasped and fell on his butt. "Katel what is that?"

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 03:36 AM

Caleb stuck out his tongue and smiled.
"Well, you win in the cool bloodstained scythe area."
Caleb stretched his wings and stook them out, causing sharp icy feathers to embed themselves in the ground. Caleb smiled at Zake and Christopher mischief in his eyes.
"What do you think Gene would think of my wings, I think up to this point he's thought I'm human."