biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-03-2015, 06:09 PM

I have two.pug dogs idk why but i love them. They run.fast u cant catch.them wow. If they got.in a fifty yard dash with another dog im sure they would win

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-05-2015, 09:28 PM

I found this stray dog at my apartment complex once. He was a boxer/pitbull mix. strongest dog ever. I called to pound, but they couldn't come until the next day so I took him for a walk. I bought him some Alpo and we countinued our walk. We encountered a German Shepherd and off he went toward the fence where the German Shepherd was. This dog frightened away that German Shepherd in a snap. I took him home left him in my living room while I slept. When I awoke, this dog had pooped and peed in a corner and had shredded a couch cushion. I mean this couch cushion looked like it went through a tree shredder. I guess he became bored. Shoulda given him a bone to chew on. Live and learn.

Narren7
: Dazed & Confused :

Old 04-07-2015, 09:47 PM

I own 2 cats (both mutt mixes), and 32 chickens.
6 White Leghorns, 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 3 Gold Comets,
9 Buff Opringtons, & a bunch of little mutt nankin/bantam mixes.
I can't wait until our cabin is finished and we can move, that way I can set our aquariums back up.
I really miss having fish, I adored the red bellied piranhas we used to have.

Menelaus
Spartan Warrior Extraordinairé

Old 04-08-2015, 06:25 AM

I have a glossy black witches cat with white whiskers and brows (my familiar ��) who spends most of the day, and half of the night, sitting on the wall out front of my house screaming "toooouch meeee-aow!" to random passerbys. it does get a trite tedious at times, especially when strange people bang frantically on my door because they think she wants to get in (she has a flap out back), or that I don't feed her. I do, honestly I do, boy do I. the darn furry little fella eats better than I do, wet food, kibble bits, fresh fish, giblets, she scoffs the lot till she pops then goes back out to her petting perch for round two, three, four and more ��. but she does earn her weekly wage in spades, because my ebon feline strokaholic friend, is the best mouse catcher this side of the Atlantic. I'm the only guy on my street who's completely rodent free ��

Last edited by Menelaus; 04-08-2015 at 06:32 AM..

Puffpu
Puffpu loves to snuggle

Old 04-09-2015, 09:23 AM

Puffpu
xxxxx... Everyone is cute in there own way ...
xxxxxxxxxx... Don't let others dull your shine ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a tabby Kitty and hes so cute. I love him. He looks like Garfield just not as fat. xD BUT HES THE CUTEST THING EVER. He has the most beautiful green eyes! Like OMG. YES. <3 I love My kitty so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... Stars are all shapes and sizes and so are we, So tell your self you are beautiful and cute ...xxxxx
Prince Cute Puffx

Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 04-19-2015, 07:34 AM

Have a black cat that crazy lol it runs through the house like its on jet fuel I love her tho she gets rid of all the creepies

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 06-06-2015, 01:36 AM

I think I've sortof decided I don't really want a pet.
But I like pet sitting for my friends once in a while.