Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-16-2014, 03:53 AM

"I'm not going to calm down. I'm going to kill him, his fellow bandits, the authority, and anyone else that gets in my damn way. I've been hunting this guy for long since before you were born. I'm going to stop at nothing.to make sure he dies."he said to her. "He's my last target, the only I haven't killed, who was tied to it. It's time to bring this chapter of history to a close."he said.

(My post earlier reminded me of this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5f5tOmMkLk. )

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-17-2014, 04:09 AM

Hikari grabbed him and shook him slightly. "I understand that, Joseph. But if you go in there without a plan, just rushing along without thinking, you won't even get close to him. Think about it. This man has clearly been awake quite a long time, to have ordered the assassination of my parents. He must have unbelievable connections here, and all kinds of security. I'm not saying that you can't be pissed, but you need to think. I refuse to let you die, or get the rest of us killed, just because you lost your temper." She said firmly. She wasn't yelling, or even raising her voice, but her tone resonated with unshakable logic.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2014, 04:35 AM

"I 'am' thinking. You forget, I know this city more than anyone. I got a plan ready, and formulated in my head, going over each scenario as it runs. I'll be using my Invisibility Camo, to sneak into the city, and disable the Automated Defense systems. Arventino, Alessia, You, Rosemary, Storm, and Tsunami will attack each of the 4 city gates, in teams of two. They'll be spread out in their defenses, so I should be able to get in, and out, without an Issue. Once the Automated Security is down, Oliver will grab the Assault Chopper and fly in, giving us a clear path, along with aerial superiority. "he said. "Then the real fun begins."

"Shekina will sneak in through the hole in their defenses, and take care of any guards along the wall, in case this goes to shit, and we need to pull out, giving us a wide breath for an exit. Arventino will take the Local militia, and attack their ammo Depot, lowering their stockpiles of munitions. Oliver will leave us for a few, and attack their Vehicles. Without their Armor, taking them down will be alot easier. "he said. Everyone with a gun had gathered around, going over the plan. This should be simple : It's what they were trained for.

"We'll regroup in Ashfurd Plaza, And then head for the Citadel, in the Center of the city. He'll be there, and We'll find him, and put a bullet in his goddamn skull. "he said. he then looked around. "This is a high-risk mission, there's no promise anyone of us will get out. If you want to back out, I'll understand. Not many of you have faced something like this. Arventino has taught you well, but this isn't training : This is real Combat." he said. "We're not fighting some wasteland junkies."

Last edited by Andraus; 03-18-2014 at 07:02 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-17-2014, 06:34 AM

Hikari clearly didn't like the idea of Joseph being alone for any portion of time, but accepted it. He was trained, after all, and knew what he was doing. "I'm trusting you to come back alive, Joseph." She said, giving him a fierce kiss.

Rosemary nodded. "Understood. I'm ready." She said.

Storm nodded as well. "I'm still in. What if we need to contact each other?" He asked reasonably.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2014, 07:41 PM

Joseph kissed her back. "Don't worry, You'll need an army to kill me. "he said, then looked at storm. Joseph gave each of them a Hard-link Comm Visor. "Put this on. It will stay in your ear, and Will allow us to stay in contact. Tsunami, Storm, You two need to be split up, to keep the pressure balanced. "he said. "Storm, You'll be with Rosemary. Hikari, you'll be with Tsunami. I'll signal you with a flare, when you'll push into the city. Everyone remember the game-plan. Ready?" he asked them

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-18-2014, 04:55 AM

Hikari nodded, putting the device in her ear and pairing up with Tsunami. "Ready." She said.

Rosemary did the same, giving a strained smile to her younger brother. "I'm ready."

Standing next to his sister, Storm knew this would be the last time they really worked together in along time. "I'm ready, too." He said, determined to keep his sister safe.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2014, 07:16 PM

Joseph nodded, and disappeared in thin air. Shekina followed suit, and Arventino and Alessia moved to position. Suddenly, a flare lit up in the sky.

Tsunami grinned, the anticipation of another fight too much to hold in. "Show time, Wolf Child. "She said. She jumped over her hiding spot, and send a huge wave of Aether at the wall, sending several flying, and disintegrating 4

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-19-2014, 04:18 AM

Hikari leaped out seconds after Tsunami, pulling out her two daggers- one regular knife that she had always had, one a plasma dagger that had been given to her- and started taking down any fools who had survived the Aether blast. There were very few, so she had them taken out quickly.

Andraus

Old 03-20-2014, 03:25 AM

You heard explosions ring throughout the city. Most of the Militia was stunned : They were used to small engagements, not total warfare. Talon company, however, were having a blast. Having been trained in military arts, they adapted to it almost systematically.

Oliver flew overhead, covering everyone with a Attack chopper. "Woo-hoo! Damn, good to be back in business! "He said. There was now a large hole busted into the wall. The Militia was pouring in.

Joseph reappeared, and started laying waste to everyone in site. Most didn't even know what hit them.

Arventino was in the corner, with the rest of the militia. People were not charging them, they were fleeing them. Hot lead was flying from his Minigun.

Joseph ran ahead of them. Hikari, Rosemary, and Storm would see them trying to block off there advance. This only seemed to fuel Joseph's flame "GO AHEAD! DIG IN! LIKES IT'S GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!"He yelled at them.

Tsunami showed a side of her never seen. Her face was consumed with an almost insatiable Blood-lust. You remember, Tsunami had waged Single Campaigns against both the Resistance, and Authority. Something like this was childs-play to her. Aether swirled around her like a Generator.

Last edited by Andraus; 03-20-2014 at 07:31 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-21-2014, 03:02 AM

Deciding to get in on the action Storm charged up and readied the equivalent of an Aether storm in a concetrated burst. Basically, an Aether bomb. "AETHER IN THE HOLE!!!" He shouted, throwing the little blue ball towards the wall of people blocking Joseph. It landed directly in the middle, and exploded with a force that rocked the very ground and shook the foundation of the buildings.

Instantly following the blast, Rosemary moved in to take down several men who had snuck up behind Storm while he prepared. "Watch your back, little brother!" She said.

Gemini wisely stayed out of Tsunami's way. As much as she wanted to help out, she knew there wasn't much she could do at the moment. She and Rosemary had nothing to do except cover their respective partners while they blasted Aether.

Andraus

Old 03-21-2014, 04:37 AM

The sky had turned dark red. The Mercenary's in the city were fleeing in terror. "NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM KILLING YOU ALL! NOT MEN! NOT BULLETS! NOT ARMOR!" Joseph yelled. Just to Demonstrate, Joseph picked up a tank, and lobbed it into a wall. You noticed his black veins were now pulsing blue, as were everyone Else's.

Arventino was in the middle of the fray, taking two Assault rifles, and just letting bullets fly. It was unsettling that no matter how many times he was shot, he just seemed to get more hyped up.

Shekina sped through the crowds, holding her sword in hand. Blood came down like rain, and screams were heard in the air. The look on Shekina's face......was something that would make the Devil piss himself.

Alessia was in Support, using her Shielding to protect non-combatant's (mainly feeling civilians). When Some tried to kill them, She vaporized them into Microscopic ash.

Oliver was in the air, using his assault chopper to help the Civilians evac. The man was basically a one-man army inside a Vehicle.

Tsunami jumped into the middle of it all, using her aether as her primary weapon. When a group of reinforcements tried to route the group, Tsunami absorbed some of her aether, using her body as a living weapon, and ran into the middle of it, fighting them off with her bare fists, and the strength of a Deathclaw.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-22-2014, 04:38 AM

((..........there is pretty much nothing any of Wofie's characters can do at this point.))

Andraus

Old 03-22-2014, 04:50 AM

(You could have them evac civilians, or have hikari try to get Joseph to relax.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-26-2014, 02:47 AM

((Again, not really much. You're better at this warfare stuff than Wolfie. She wouldn't know where to start.))

Andraus

Old 03-26-2014, 08:00 PM

(how is this that hard?)

Joseph took the group, and ran inside a building at the plaza. You'd notice that the Militia they brought with them, was cut down to size by almost half.

One man ran in, holding a bleeding arm. "Ugh.......anyone from Charlie Seven? I got separated."he said.

A Member from Talon company was bandaging up his leg. "Nah dude, Alpha 3, They're all gone too. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-27-2014, 02:52 AM

((What...wait, who's talking? Who's numbers were cut? And what the hell did those guys just say?))

Andraus

Old 03-27-2014, 07:46 PM

(Seriously?!

Okay, heres your answers in order:
1. Soldiers from both The Militia, and Talon Company.
2. Talon company, and the Militia, both suffered heavy losses.
3. Charlie Seven and Alpha 3 are IFF tags for individual squads. The Militia-men said that he got separated from his squad. The member of Talon company said that 'Alpha 3' was gone too.

DO I need to elaborate further? )

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-28-2014, 03:35 AM

((..........yes. Please don't kill Wolfie, she's sick and not at her most perceptive at the moment. Can you explain in terms of good guys and bad guys? Basically, as if you were talking to a child.))

Andraus

Old 03-28-2014, 04:53 AM

(Okay. Basically, they both suffered heavy losses. They're trapped in a building, and both talon company kerfs, and springvale militia'a numbers have been roughly cut in half from the fighting.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-30-2014, 03:15 AM

((.......................................... LITERALLY in terms of good guys and bad guys!! As in "Our guys are saying" and "The enemy did this" LITERALLY.))

Andraus

Old 03-30-2014, 04:11 AM

(Women, I've been patient, I've been calm, but now that's over. Ill try to explain ONE MORE TIME, then I'm done.

1.our guys have said that half of their unts are gone. Talon company are on our side, so the same goes for them. The authority have wiped out most of the people there.

I can't explain it any better.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-31-2014, 03:21 AM

((Okay, thank you. Seriously, Wolfie asks you to explain it in the stupidest way possible, and you couldn't do that. Now she understands.))

As they walked through, Hikari was saddened to see just how many of them were gone. And they weren't even close to finished yet. "How do you stand this...?"

Andraus

Old 03-31-2014, 03:51 AM

(I'm the smartest idiot you'll ever find. I can hold a conversation about quantum physics, but I can't just talk about simple things, without complicating them with science.)

"You lose so many men, it just hardeneds you. You stop feeling it."he said, fixing his gun.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-01-2014, 03:01 AM

((You're just like Wolfie's dad. He's wicked smart, but has absolutely no common sense. Getting his help with homework used to suck so bad...))

Hikari frowned, but said nothing.

"Hikari, you have healing powers, right? Do you think you could hang around here and heal some of the troops?" Rosemary asked.

Hikari shrugged, then nodded. "I'm not a miracle worker, but I can heal anyone savable." Looking around, she did a quick estimation. "I could probably heal most of the lesser injuries in less than an hour, but I would leave those until after the worse ones. Life-threatening injuries take priority." She added.

Andraus

Old 04-01-2014, 03:09 AM

(Comes with being an Atheist, I guess.)

The rest were focusing on how to infiltrate the compound, without this level of death.