qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 01:24 AM

((hey guys... I need to take a break form RPing for a bit. I've run into a nasty case of writers block and my moms says that the best way to get over it is to take a break until the writing 'spirit' comes back. So yeah. I'll be on different parts of the site but not my RPs....))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-30-2008, 03:01 PM

((Alright then qeanin, I hope you get back your writing spirit!))

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 06:57 PM

((yeah me to >.<))

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2008, 09:26 PM

Vivex smiled and flipped her hair back to make a small breeze to cool her down, she was starting to feel a little warm.
"Ha, let that time wait 'till we fight next." She laid down on the cold grass. Vivex propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Fred as he told her about his sister. She raised an eyebrow.
"Ouch. Thats not good. I don't know what I would do if Miirik could read my thoughts at anytime." What Vivex was still confused about was if the sister was still alive or not. Though held the thought. She would ask him tomorrow when all of her attention was focused on listening and not ripping people to pieces.

Miirik smiled.
"Yes we do balance each other out and stuff. Sometimes I find it hard to count everything out." He laughed slightly, but he knew that this whole conversation might be forgotten by morning. He and his sister did tend to forget the things that they had did and said or heard when they changed. He adjusted his seating. He could feel the heat of all the fur and such coming up form under his skin.

((I'M BACK!!! :3))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-04-2008, 10:41 PM

((*cheers*))
Fred nodded, smirking. And in the meantime we'll just sit in this artificial wasteland. It's actually kind of homey once you get used to the place. As Vivex looked at him he couldn't help wonder what her motives were. Did she just want to get close to him to find out about his sister or was it just curiosity? "I can't either. I suppose having a brother is different from having a sister."