R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 04-10-2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
She certainly does. I don't know how she has the energy to do all the work she does on Mene.

What's your hangout thread going to be? I started the Host Club which is supposed to be a roleplay-infused hangout. We'll see how that goes. (I need more host types!)

---------- Post added 04-09-2018 at 12:19 PM ----------

My whole family loves this show and my oldest son (evilcupcakecat on the Menewsha forums) is basically Lars.

Where did you find a Steven Universe tarot cards?
As is Ouran High Host Club? I did a cosplay from there xD As one of the girl students though, not any of the host club itself lol.

I'm not sure what i want mine to be yet, which is why I haven't made it xD

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 04-10-2018, 02:44 PM

Yeah! It's based on Ouran High School Host Club but I tried to kinda start over and not limit it to high school ages. At the moment I have it that none of the canon characters can be in it but I think I'm going to change that rule. Anyone who wanted to play one of them would have to alter them somewhat to fit in our setting but it could still work. We have three hosts at the moment, with my husband just moving in recently with his character. None of them portray any of the "types" that were in the original show so that's... interesting. XD

Your whale cow is cute.
Quote:

Name: Loki
Level 1
Exp 700

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-10-2018, 04:17 PM

oooh, i used to be obsessed with Ouran High School Host Club... i'll have to check out your thread!

Quote:
My whole family loves this show and my oldest son (evilcupcakecat on the Menewsha forums) is basically Lars.

Where did you find a Steven Universe tarot cards?
that's awesome! all my siblings love it too. :> one of my brothers is a lot like Lars too, and another is like Steven, and my older sister is a lot like Rose Quartz. and my best friend is SUCH a Pearl.

here's the tarot deck

Quote:

Name: Howl
Type:
Nature: Sassy
Level # 2
Exp # 1100
Holding: Everstone

R u b y

Old 04-10-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah! It's based on Ouran High School Host Club but I tried to kinda start over and not limit it to high school ages. At the moment I have it that none of the canon characters can be in it but I think I'm going to change that rule. Anyone who wanted to play one of them would have to alter them somewhat to fit in our setting but it could still work. We have three hosts at the moment, with my husband just moving in recently with his character. None of them portray any of the "types" that were in the original show so that's... interesting. XD

Your whale cow is cute.
That's awesome! Here's some pics of my cosplay if you're interested :D It was mid summer so I found this shorter yellow dress and added short sleeves to be a summer version

SPOILERX

Haha thanks xD I used to have it a while ago but made room for banners and I just didn't feel like putting my banner back up.

It's actually from the almighty seacow thread :3 I don't mean to brag but, I am the Grand Master of Almighty Seacow Ceremonies xD

This was an avi I had so I changed the seacow image from the thread to match xD

And here's the link to the thread
https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212646

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-10-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
oooh, i used to be obsessed with Ouran High School Host Club... i'll have to check out your thread!

that's awesome! all my siblings love it too. :> one of my brothers is a lot like Lars too, and another is like Steven, and my older sister is a lot like Rose Quartz. and my best friend is SUCH a Pearl.

here's the tarot deck
Yay! I was so freaking happy to see your host concept. He is adorable!

They kept the traditional tarot and put new images to it. It looks cool. I'm not sure I would have put Japser down for Justice, but that's just me.

My kiddos got a light up unicorn horn the other day and of course my oldest daughter (redvelvetspiders here) had to put it on her nose and say, "Look! I'm Pearl!" XD Kids are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
That's awesome! Here's some pics of my cosplay if you're interested :D It was mid summer so I found this shorter yellow dress and added short sleeves to be a summer version

SPOILERX

Haha thanks xD I used to have it a while ago but made room for banners and I just didn't feel like putting my banner back up.

It's actually from the almighty seacow thread :3 I don't mean to brag but, I am the Grand Master of Almighty Seacow Ceremonies xD

This was an avi I had so I changed the seacow image from the thread to match xD

And here's the link to the thread
https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212646
You're adorable! I always thought the Ouran dress was ugly but somehow you make it look good. How'd you do that?

Lmao oh geeze. Indoctrination ceremonies? This is a full-on cult, isn't it?

Quote:

Level 1
Exp 800

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-11-2018, 12:48 AM

i'm so glad you think so!! i think he'll be really fun to play as. :> especially with all the other characters, it'll be great to see how they get along.

yeah, but they did add a Crying Breakfast Friends card! and hmmm... i'm mixed on Jasper for Justice. i think she's trying to uphold Justice for Homeworld, at any rate.

ahaha, how cute!!

Quote:

Type:
Level # 2
Exp # 1200

R u b y

Old 04-11-2018, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Yay! I was so freaking happy to see your host concept. He is adorable!

They kept the traditional tarot and put new images to it. It looks cool. I'm not sure I would have put Japser down for Justice, but that's just me.

My kiddos got a light up unicorn horn the other day and of course my oldest daughter (redvelvetspiders here) had to put it on her nose and say, "Look! I'm Pearl!" XD Kids are great.

You're adorable! I always thought the Ouran dress was ugly but somehow you make it look good. How'd you do that?

Lmao oh geeze. Indoctrination ceremonies? This is a full-on cult, isn't it?
Aww thanks x3 You're making me blush x3
Actually in those pics thats what i look like when i blush i was just warm that day but it looks like i have makeup on when all i had was eyeliner xD

I dont like the full Ouran dress either
I had white tights on still to complete the look but yeah :3

I legit just said that to my boyfriend last night! I was showing him my title and was like "wait this is totally a cult isnt it" xD

It's an informal cult with formal titles xD

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-12-2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
yeah, but they did add a Crying Breakfast Friends card! and hmmm... i'm mixed on Jasper for Justice. i think she's trying to uphold Justice for Homeworld, at any rate.
I hadn't thought about that, justice for Homeworld makes sense. durr.

What on Earth did they make with the Crying Breakfast Friend? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
I legit just said that to my boyfriend last night! I was showing him my title and was like "wait this is totally a cult isnt it" xD

It's an informal cult with formal titles xD
#SeriousSeacowBidness

When I was in high school my friends and I read the Principia Discordia and decided to start our own cabal. We were the unpopular weirdos who proudly kept the title the others in the school kept throwing at us (Freakshow). So each member of our tiny group got a code name and was the god or goddess of something or other. Once a month I wrote up a rumors and nonsense newsletter and posted it on official school bulletin boards. It was wacky fun. XD

Quote:

Level 1
Exp 900

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-12-2018, 05:52 PM

i don't have my deck on me right now, but i'll send you a pic when i do. and i don't know what it's intended to mean either since i never got the pdf that went along with the deck... :/ i still haven't drawn it yet when i've done a reading tho, so i guess i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. maybe it could mean "you and your friends are going through difficult times, but you all have each other's backs" or something.

Quote:

Type:
Level # 2
Exp # 1300

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-12-2018, 10:48 PM

Quote:
i don't have my deck on me right now, but i'll send you a pic when i do. and i don't know what it's intended to mean either since i never got the pdf that went along with the deck... :/ i still haven't drawn it yet when i've done a reading tho, so i guess i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. maybe it could mean "you and your friends are going through difficult times, but you all have each other's backs" or something.
That's an interesting take on it. I just figured I'd ask because it looked like they kept the original card themes (The World, Justice, etc...)

I need to get a new deck, myself.
Quote:

Level 2
Exp 0

R u b y

Old 04-12-2018, 11:12 PM

Quote:
I hadn't thought about that, justice for Homeworld makes sense. durr.

What on Earth did they make with the Crying Breakfast Friend? XD

#SeriousSeacowBidness

When I was in high school my friends and I read the Principia Discordia and decided to start our own cabal. We were the unpopular weirdos who proudly kept the title the others in the school kept throwing at us (Freakshow). So each member of our tiny group got a code name and was the god or goddess of something or other. Once a month I wrote up a rumors and nonsense newsletter and posted it on official school bulletin boards. It was wacky fun. XD
Here we just make avis with the whalecow xD

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-13-2018, 04:17 PM

Well, that does seem pretty innocent by comparison. ^.^'
Quote:

Level 2
Exp 100

R u b y

Old 04-13-2018, 09:43 PM

Like a complete 180 difference xD

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-15-2018, 01:18 AM

I'm glad I never got caught! XD

Though a few students started suspecting me just before I stopped posting those fliers.
Quote:

Level 2
Exp 200

Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 02-15-2019, 11:23 AM

Note to self: Must do better at being active and updating things.

Please poke me if there is something important I missed from you trainers.

R u b y

Old 02-15-2019, 03:29 PM

I love the background you used with those windows Lily! It looks wonderful! :O

snow_evee
Moon Mama

Old 02-18-2019, 03:41 AM

Professor Lily: Hey Professor! I choose Torchic

Professor Lily

Old 02-18-2019, 06:50 PM

Thank you very much, Ruby!

Welcome, Snow Eevee!
Feel free to use your new Pokémon in your posts to level up. ^_^

snow_evee
Moon Mama

Old 02-18-2019, 08:17 PM

I will thank you!

Name: Phoenix
Lvl: 1
EXP: 100

---------- Post added 02-18-2019 at 08:25 PM ----------

Hey Professor! I would love some Gear!
Username: snow_evee
Gotta Carry My Gear! Winter Proper Bag
And A Pokeball: Marshmallow

Quote:

EXP: 100

Professor Lily

Old 02-19-2019, 08:47 PM

Here's the final Pokémon from the event thread.
Kent: & ghostPastry: & Antagonist: &
You each get one of the deerling level 1 and may choose the genders.

Professor Lily

Old 02-19-2019, 08:59 PM

Snow Eevee, your starting gear has been sent!

Kasumi Ocada: Team Rocket seems to have dropped a Pokeball containing this Pokémon. Quote this post and accept the trade to claim this Pokémon.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-20-2019, 01:44 AM

Quote:

Male
Level 1
Exp: 100
I'll have to try and remember to return here for levelling the pokemon up, I'm losing track of all of them

snow_evee
Moon Mama

Old 02-20-2019, 02:02 AM

Awesome thank you!
Aww Kasumi is so lucky! I missed catching any others.

Quote:

EXP: 200

Professor Lily

Old 02-21-2019, 12:43 AM

Antagonist, you can log your Pokémon in the trainer thread that is linked on the first page. It is in the testing section, so it can be revived at any time and you can customize it however you wish.

Snow Eevee, that's one of the Pokémon that can be found through the Team Rocket donations. It's a toss of the dice what they might give. More information about it can be found on the first page.

snow_evee
Moon Mama

Old 02-23-2019, 03:25 AM

Oh! I remember reading about that!
Quote:

EXP: 300