[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 04:39 AM

Okay I'll tell you, "run around in a circle three times..." Are you paying attention?

Tilly: Well go check. =]

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 11-23-2008, 04:44 AM

*runs around in circles*
It's....I dunno. XD I dunno how to describe it. She just talks about you. We live really close to each other so we hang out a lot and you always come up. I call you her Online Stalker Boyfriend.

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 04:50 AM

Now jump four items and land on your left foot first then right each time.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2008, 04:50 AM

Hmm. That's kinda weird. I mean, we talk, and she's awesome, but.. Yeah, I dunno. <__<;

I mean, I don't talk about menewsha in real life, that's kinda gay.

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 AM

Either do I...

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 AM

XDDDD Awww, I talk about Mene in real life!
I talk about Mene, Gaia, Facebook, MySpace...XP I talk about all sort of internet stuffs and their going-ons.
Granted...I am a lesbian....^^;;
*hops up and down*

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2008, 05:03 AM

Oh. XD None of my friends are into this stuff.

They'd be all 'What the fuck..? *shun*'. It's like my guilty habit. XD

I didn't mean gay like GAY

I meant gay like RIDICULOUS.

It's like, slang, here. <__<; Some people find that offensive, I spose.

I don't care..

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 05:09 AM

XD I know, it's slang here, too, but I just thinks it's funny when people say stuff I do is gay. I'm like, "Have you seen who I'm dating lately? Of course it's gay!"
Another funny one is the "your mom" crap because then I get to say, "I don't have a mom."
XD Like, my gay boyfriend and I were driving home with his friend and she said something about "Your mom" and my GBF said, "Kitty doesn't have a mom." His friend was silent for a moment, then was all, "Nuh-uh! Don't screw with me Jesse!" XD She totally thought he was kidding. It took almost ten minutes to convince her he was serious.
:P I don't usually get offended. I can't, really, because I often tell my friends to "stop being such a hetero", and when I see any of my straight friends with their significant other, I yell, "Hey, just 'cause you choose to live that lifestyle, doesn't mean you have to flaunt it in front of me, m'kay?" XP I love messing with the heteros.
A lot of my friends are internet freaks. >w> I'm in kinda the dorky gamer/anime/internet/art/book/movie/music fanatics group. The funny thing is that, even though we're all total dorks, we're surprisingly popular. XD

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 05:11 AM

O dude I say that all the time. XD Haha I think it's slang everywhere. But seriously some of my friends shun me for going on gaia...they would think I'm a freak for coming on here. XO

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 05:15 AM

Duuuuude, I always figure if your friends would shun you for anything you do, they obviously aren't freaking awesome like you are. :3
I almost actually lost one of my friends because I'm gay. o_O I was like, "Well, dude, if you can't deal, then maybe we shouldn't be friends."

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2008, 05:18 AM

All my friends make very inappropriate jokes, and I'm so used to it, it's funny. XD

Like, okay, this one guy I know, he's hilarious. Like, on my birthday card he wrote 'If this was a fair world, you'd be giving me money. Go slit your wrists and die, you fucking emo fag........ <3'

I would have made another joke in that situation. Or just enjoyed the akwardness.

I have small town syndrome.

I do not know any lesbians. Now I do! ;D <3

edit//

Well, why shouldn't they shun me for that? Like, these are party guys. They drink and smoke weed. And then I play videogames and go on anime sites. I mean, it's a pretty literally gay thing to do. I'd rather HAVE friends than spend 6 hours a day ALONE and then go back to site and find comfort in STRANGERS that I will NEVER meet.

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 05:20 AM

I make inappropriate jokes. I'm perverted. XO

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 05:24 AM

XD I'm a hardcore perv. It's insane.

Well, I'm glad I expanded your horizons. >w> I'm not one of those butch lesbos, either, FYI. XP I'm a total chapstick.
XD Sooo? My friends party like crazy, then go home and play D&D!
And seriously, dude, it's not a literally gay thing to do. XD A literally gay thing to do would be if you went home and screwed your best dude friend.

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 05:28 AM

SAME!! It's ridic! My friend and I are ridicer together. haha ridicer...is that even a word?

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 05:29 AM

I dunno...XD
My friend Kirah and I are terrible. We can't say anything with the other snickering and making some dumb joke. XD

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2008, 05:30 AM

I'm not really. <__<; My mind drifts a lot towards random things. Sometimes sex, sometimes the inner workings of an 18th century pipe organ.

I don't know what that means. D:

Well, people don't do that here. It's either one or the other. And the nerdy kids scare me. They're all mouthbreathers.

I wouldn't do that! He's ugly! D:

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 05:32 AM

Yay like one time I was in the bathroom and I threw toilet paper crumpled up at my friend who was pissing in the stall. She's like wtf was that?! I'm like dried up cum! XD

Insane Cricket
(・・^...
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 05:32 AM

Bishie: Christmas music should play during DECEMBER ONLY!

Tilly: Please call me Cricket, not Insane. ^^;; -Taps on signature- Sorry I vanished, I was doin' arts. And I'm doing arts for like, three more people right now. =O

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2008, 05:33 AM

I can't read. D:<

...lolparadox.

sry.

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 05:50 AM

XDDD
God, that's bad. I don't remember what exactly was said today, but it sent me into hysterics...something about something being swollen...XD;;;
"I whip it out whenever I can."
"I don't know what that means."
You live in a weird town!
XD I'm one of those "rare pretty female gamers". Or at least that's what people tell me. Apparently I'm pretty!
O_O And at the age of ripeness.

Insane Cricket
(・・^...
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 05:55 AM

-Pokes Bishie- Accept trade, yes? -Chibi eyes-

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2008, 05:56 AM

Not weird, small and traditional. <__<; we have accents, go to church, graduate from higschool, marry a girl, move to the city, move back, get a job with the government, grow old, watch the town get smaller and die. You have no idea how many times I have heard that exact same story.

Obviously I am exempt from it.

LOL. XD

Ripness? <__<; That sound screepy.

Anyways, it's 2am, so I'm off.

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-23-2008, 06:06 AM

XD LULZ, I know. My friend just said to me for some bizarro reason.
Night. :D