finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:56 PM

Name: Lorinda Hunter
Alias: Shadow Fox
Bio: Lori was born with the ability to control fire which destroyed half the hospital when she cried for the first time. Her parents abandoned her shortly after so she grew up alone. When she was ten and convinced she would always be in an orphanage a man with powers like hers adopted her. With his help she grew to control her powers and even make friends. She is currently in possession of the man's wealth after he disappeared on a job for S.H.I.E.L.D. Her father was also in possession of the Fire stone one of the five element stones. When he vanished she lost the stone to Hyrda and has been after it to get it back ever since.
Picture:
Alias: She wears a red mask like Robin's

Name: Steve Rogers
Alias: Captain America
Bio: Steve Rogers joined the army after months of being failed because he was to weak. Once accepted he was trained and eventually chosen to be the first ever super soldier. With the held of the first members of S.H.I.E.L.D. he was transformed into Captain America. After bringing down the criminal origination know as Red Skull he was frozen after crashing somewhere in the arctic. Fifty years later he was defrosted and rejoined the world helping the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.
Picture:
Alias:

Last edited by finx15; 10-10-2015 at 09:20 PM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 10-10-2015, 08:51 PM

Name: Roselia Ever Unilon
Alias: Rose
Bio: Roselia is a beautiful girl who is unlike anyone you hardly meet on an average day. She was raised up as a tomboy, but when she got older she wanted to appear more beautiful to others. She increased her status and socialized with others even though she truly despises others no matter than race or type. Her passion is singing or dancing, but mostly messing with her garden or making others smile. SHIELD is after her because she is special, but none of them have been able to catch her. Yet. Her ablity is over nature (plants, vines, making things grow, and if angry or upset she can make things come to life as long as its apart of nature)
Picture:
Outfit
Alias:

Name: Anthony Stark
Alias: IronMan
Bio: A billionaire industrialist and inventor. He is the former CEO of Stark Industries and formally known as IronMan. He is one of the richest, smartest, and most powerful men in the world. His power, however, comes from his high-tech battle suit known as the Iron Man Armor, which grants him extraordinary strength, durability, flight capabilities, and various on-board weaponry. He is a founding member of the Avengers.
Picture:

Alias:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:36 PM

Lori pulled her hood closer to her face trying to shield out some of the rain that was pelting her. She scowled as she walked under a buildings ledge and it drenched her even further. She sighed glad she didn't have much further to go till she got to where she needed to be. She spotted the building before she was even close smirking at the giant A on the side "Very subtle" she chuckled and hurried to get there before she froze. She knocked gentle on the front door hoping that one of the Avengers would be home if not she would have to hunt down one the other S.H.I.E.L.D buildings.

Steve was hanging out at the Avengers tower finishing up some homework when he heard the knock. "Jarvis?" he called to the AI. "I don't sense any hostility sir." Jarvis voice echoed threw the tower. "It is a girl." Steve blinked and headed for the door opening it gentle. "Can I help you?" he smiled at the half drenched girl shivering in the rain. He thought she looked familiar. "May I please come in I need your help." Lori begged Captain America.Never one to turn someone away who needed help Steve let her in and went to find Tony to let him know that they had company.

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-10-2015, 09:39 PM

Sitting at his large desk in a cave with computer screens that varied in size all over the cave wall, almost as if it was similar to the batcave's appearance (computer wise). The man in the shadows rested his chin on his hand looking at those who were known as supers and villains. He would have loved to meet this Loki character in person, but figured there would be no common ground between the two of them. Now who would he choose to be his victim?

He had to choose someone to take over what he did in the world. Someone who could easily be influenced by what he could persuade them to think. There were a few in mind, but after those in the past he had to think of a new route. Standing up he left the cave after changing to appear more...well more normal than he originally dressed. He had an idea in mind for a certain super and was going to put it into play.

- - - - - -

Rose walked in the park taking a break from the life she lived at home. She didn't have any siblings that were blood related to her since she was adpoted, but the parents who adopted her. Well they weren't the better kind of people to adopt any children. Her adopted father was physically abusive towards her and her mother. Her mother was a drunk who never changed her ways, drinking her depression off until it was gone. Which was never in this case.

Rose herself dressed in a preppy gothic attire, she wanted to be a warrior princess when she got older, but with age comes maturity. She matured at age twelve when the depression was truly known. She wasn't inapporipiately touched by her adopted father, he was more abusive than anything else. So she would hide his hand prints on her arms under her arm warmers or wraps. And keep her legs as well as her stomach covered.

She was old enough to leave, but then she would be homeless without a job. Rose didn't want to take help from others, she wanted to do what she wanted all the time regardless since she lived the life she did. Her adopted father found out she was a freak and refused to call her his child, same with her adopted mother.

- - - -

Tony Stark was on the phone talking to Pepper about their engagement which was turning out to be a bad conversation.

Tony: What are you talking about? We've been planning this for months, Pepper.
Pepper: I'm sorry Tony, but there just isnt anything else between us anymore. You focus more on getting drunk and hitting on girls than you do on me. We haven't been on a date since you proposed the engagement.

Jarvis broke into the conversation "Sir, director Fury is on the line and wishes to speak with you. He says its urgently important." Tony shook his head telling Pepper on the phone to wait. "Jarvis put him through and Pepper I'm going to hang up. going to give you a few days to think about this before making up on your mind about splitting us up." Tony hung up with her knowing that this was the end for their relationship.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:20 PM

Lori stood shivering in the lobby examining the tower smiling softly at the different touches the members had left behind. Tony's where easy to spot being flashier then the rest of the stuff. She sighed and rubbed her arms frowning wishing Steve would hurry up she didn't have much time left to find the fire stone in order to stop Hydra from using it.

Steve headed upstairs knocking gentle on Tony's door pausing when he saw him on the phone. With a frown he wondered who it was that the man was talking to. "Tony?" he called entering. "We have company...says she needs help." he looked down the hallway hoping to get back to the girl before she caught her death. "She seems very shaking...she looked like she walked here in the rain."

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-10-2015, 11:01 PM

Tony put his finger up to say 'wait a minute' and finished speaking with Fury, "Alright Nick, I'll keep a look out, listen I gotta go. I have company apparently." with that he hung up on the phone putting it back into his pocket walking over to Steve. "Do we have any idea who she is or what she wants?" Tony asked with a simple shrug while leaving his bedroom door close walking down the hallway with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rosalie noticed that SHIELD agents were around her here and there, she was feeling uneasy about them since her last encounter went pretty bad. That is until an older gentlemen walked over to her. He had grey hair which covered one half of his face and appeared to be rather strong looking. "Forgive me, are you Rosalie Unilon?" he asked wondering this was the best way to approach her. "I am, who are you? Are you SHIELD too?" she asked.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-10-2015, 11:12 PM

Steve shook his head "I didn't ask...I couldn't leave her out in the cold though." he sighed leading the way downstairs. "She knew just who to come to and she didn't even blink when she saw me. She knows more then she should...we should trend carefully." he advised then paused when he saw the girl staring out the window at the rain still dripping wet.

Sensing them before they could say anything Lori turned to look at them and pushed her hood down a soft smile on her face. "No Pepper Tony? I thought she had glued you to her hip." she teased him then sobered. "I need the Avengers help...the Fire stone my father owned and protected has been stolen by Hydra." she noticed that Steve tensed at the name. "We need...I need to get it back."

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-10-2015, 11:26 PM

Tony followed down the steps grabbing a blanket that was laying on the back of a chair he kept there in case he fell asleep which was common. Tony didn't comment on the Pepper ordeal, that was a touchy subject right now as of today. He placed the blanket around her shoulders "Okay slow down now, what is this about a fire stone?" Tony asked taking a step back "Do you want something hot to drink?" he added.

"No I am not, but I do know they are here to get you to come with them today. If you don't wish to go with them and wish to be safe, come with me. I can help you even with your powers." the man spoke waiting for her response. "What do you know about my powers, stay away from me! You probably just want to use me for your own plans." she pulled back gaining the attention of the SHIELD agents around her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-12-2015, 01:28 AM

Lori hugged the blanket around her glad for the extra warmth. "Thanks." she took a deep breath. "The fire stone possesses a fire so great it could destroy at least two cities. It is made from a fire that burned in the universe long ago along with it's sister stones Water, Air and Earth all of which can harness the power of there element it's all I know My father held the stone we fire benders are the only one's who can truly harness it's full potential. When he dead I was unable to convince Shield to let me keep it safe ten days later Hydra got there hands on it." she sighed and ran a hand over her hair.

"How did Hydra get there hands on it?" Steve demanded jaw clenching and unclenching in frustration. The girl just shook her head clearly at a lost as to how they got it. "Wait...if fire people." he scowled as she chuckled at his choice or word then continued. "Can wield it better then anyone else...wouldn't the be after you to force you to use it?" he looked to Tony instantly alert. Lori swallowed and looked at the ground. "I was being chased for a while but I shook them for know." she sighed. "Besides there's nothing they can offer me to make me use it for evil."

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-22-2015, 07:44 PM

"They wouldn't offer anything to you, they would just threaten you until you decided to use it for their purposes. We're going to need to call the others in on this. The more hands and heads the better to keep her safe. Jarvis." Tony spoke talking to his electronic butler which was more of a friend to him than some hired help service since he created him. "Call up Banner, Widow, Hawkeye, and try to get a hold of Thor if you can in some way. I heard he was visiting Jane Foster here on earth." Tony spoke noticing the girl was still shivering and wet from the rain outside. "You don't have no one important in your life then if you say that."

"Why don't we get you a fresh change of clothes, Pepper has some extra clothes here you can use in the mean time until everyone gets here. Otherwise you'll just get yourself sick if you stay like that and no you can't argue with me. I'll get started on locating the fire stone with what I know about it and Steve, why don't you take miss Hunter here and show her to Pepper's room to pick out an outfit." Tony knew he had to work quick, Hydra was always a step ahead of everyone including SHIELD one time, so it pays to get things done faster than normal.

----------------------

Rose looked at the man and then the SHIELD agents, did she really want to get captured and forced to do something against her will. Or be forced to follow super strict rules? Hell no. She wasn't like that in any sort of way. Following rules wasn't her fortay really. "Alright then" Rose had to change the atmosphere or there would be no easy way out of this so she clung onto the man's arm nodding looking over to him. To simply say 'Let's get walking' the SHIELD agents backed off going back to looking more casual as they had been in the first place.

Rose stayed silent not sure where they were walking to as they walked out of the city. Since she loved walking she wasn't easily tired by the long walk, but realized the guy she was clinging to wasn't either. She wondered how old he had to be in order to walk this far for so long. She knew the agents were still behind her and she was about to cover their trail. However, the man with her swooped her up disappearing into a puff of smoke.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:04 PM

Lori blinked at Tony then sighed. "Alright I don't want to take Pepper's cloths but if your sure she wouldn't mind."she smiled at Steve. "Lead the way." she followed the Captain to the room Pepper used when she wasn't sleeping with Tony in his room. She vanished into the room and took a nice warm shower borrowing a grey pencil skirt, light red shirt and black high heels using a elastic to keep her wet hair from her face. She headed back down stares watching Steve help Jarvis calls the others Avengers.

Steve left Lori to take her shower and change wondering what would make Tony let the girl borrow Pepper's cloths the two didn't seem to be the same size. With a shake of his head he helped Jarvis by calling Natasha and Clint explaining to them before turning to look at the girl. "I'm glad it fits." he smiled at the girl who shrugged and joined him in the parlor twisting the necklace she wore."I'm about the same size as Pepper...just slightly shorter." Lori chuckled and then sobered. "Do you think we'll find the stone? I've been looking for it for weeks know.""Don't worry if anyone can find it Tony can." Steve assured the girl with a soft smile.

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-30-2015, 02:45 PM

"We can get you something else later once we figure things out. I'm going to my office to do some research." Tony said turning and walking away talking to Jarvis about not letting Fury know about this. If it was someone other than SHIELD involved then they were at risk too. Tony stayed in his office for over an hour finally coming back down to where the others were or would soon be.

Natasha and Clint arrived pretty much at the same time. They must have been on a mission together or something. Banner was after them and Thor was...well Thor was last. Tony came in when Thor had arrived talking about the fire stone and why they had to find it. "Are we sure it's not Loki? I mean he is the Trickster god after all." Natasha spoke having a good point, but Thor spoke afterwards. "Nay, he's locked in the Asgardian prisons, there is no way for him to leave without us letting him out. And Only the All father and myself have that power." Thor crossed his arms like normal, as if trying to look more macho than he appeared to be. "Lori did you say you had contact with the stone before?" Tony asked wondering if there was a way to trace it back to her to it's spot.

-----------------------

Rose realized she was inside an actual cave now with computers and high tech stuff that probably cost millions. It was so pricey in here she was afraid to touch anything. She felt very uncomfortable around everything in here since there was more metal than nature. Sure metal was apart of nature being from minerals in rocks, but she didn't learn that far into her abilities. She didn't want to. She liked the old fashion way of things to be, nature by it's self and nothing man made even from nature. Unless it was like a wooden home or a way to make nature work for them without transforming it. "So this is where you live?" Rose asked in awe as the man looked at her then back to his equipment "You can say that."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:31 PM

"Only briefly but I don't feel like touching it ever again it made me want to...destroy everything." Lori shivered as she passed a brush she had found in Pepper's spare room hoping the young woman wouldn't mind her using her things. "I rather doubt it's Loki. Hydra's not the type to want to ally themselves with anyone else...well besides Red Skull."

"Lori's right about Hydra they actually like to do there own dirty work for a change." Steve sighed sitting down. "I was so hoping that when I destroyed Red Skull that Hydra would falling into ruin." he grimaced.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-19-2015, 02:40 PM

"I'm pretty sure there could be a way for you to feel the pull from the stone. Do ever feel as if something is calling you?" Tony asked wondering if the stone would call back those who had used it or touched it before. Then again he wondered if the stone could be used to track down those who used it. If so, that would mean that Lori could be in danger and they would want to prevent that. "Alright so Loki is out of the question and Hydra isn't. Still it seems a bit too planned, but we'll need to find the stone first. And watch from all around us just in case." Tony already was forming a plan in his mind.

Rose went to her thoughts thinking 'He looks familiar, the attitude matches the memory too.' shaking away her thoughts when he spoke, she listened so she could answer him. "How far along are you with your powers? Beginning stage, somewhat past that? More than that?" the man was asking questions now and she realized she didn't even know his name. "I'm quite skilled with my abilities and I understand my extent with them. My emotions are tied to them. So here's a question for you." she spoke not saying her emotions were tied to her powers, if someone she knew got hurt by anyone she would attack without caring about the attacker. Though she wouldn't ever kill anyone unless they killed someone she liked or truly cared about (family or friends). "What IS your name or something I can at least call you buy?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2015, 02:13 AM

"I do feel it call do me when I'm falling asleep or I'm weak." Lori shivered despite her warming body swallowing tightly. "It's terrifying the pull I feel. The need to hold it, to let it bond with me, to use the power...the thoughts it sends of destroying the world making it bend to my will force them to accept mutants for who we are, to enslave them if need be." she looked away horrified at the way it sounded and even more horrified that if she touched the stone she may just do what is wanted.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-20-2015, 02:46 AM

"My apologies, earlier was not the best time for introductions where others could listen in. You may call me Will" he answered giving her a simple name thrown out there, it may have not been his actual name, but it was better than nothing. He needed this girl to trust him if they were going to do anything he needed them to. He was searching for something, something important, and she just might be the key to locating it. "We have a few things to run over, obviously I have been keeping an eye on you noticing how many people want you regardless of who or what you are. Mostly for your powers, to use you. There is this new group out there, I believe you have heard of them." Will spoke as Rose sat on a chair nearby listening "Who?" of course she knew 'of' the Avengers, but that couldn't be who he was referring to.

Tony took notice of her reaction to the question and how she answered it. "We don't need you to come into contact with it, just to try and grab a hold of that pull. Though first for safety wise we will try to locate it on our own. Loki had his own glow stick of destiny and I certain if we could find it. We could find this fire stone as well." he had no doubts on that, they would find it, but the problem was. Would they be the first ones to get to it? "Jarvis scan for unknown energy sources or similar to the teseract." Jarvis responded starting his search as Tony asked Lori "Want some tequila or vodka?" he didn't care what age she was, just if she wanted a drink to warm herself up with. Then a question appeared in his mind "Why did you come to us and not SHIELD? I mean I understand SHIELD is an ass, but I don't think they're THAT much of an ass when it comes down to saving the world, so to speak."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2015, 10:19 PM

"I'm afraid of what it will be do me." Lori admitted gripping her arms tighter and took a deep breath. "Give me something strong if I'm really going to pull on the string attaching me to the stone." she let the breath out in a sigh. "I couldn't trust Shield even after they were reborn into something different Hydra may still be in there."

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-03-2015, 07:54 PM

"There are two groups keeping an eye on you, Hydra, and SHIELD. Both of them will lie to you and make you hear what you want them to say or what you want to hear. I however will tell you the truth straight up. I'm not a hero nor a villain, I do not care to take sides, or explain anything about myself. You however, can trust me at your own pace if you will. I with your help, will never harm you." at least not physically or literally that is, but he wouldn't go that far into the details. As long as she did what he wanted, he could care less what she did. "Now I need a favor from you, the Avengers are hosted by SHIELD and lying to everyone saying they are good. It's all an act, I need you to get close to them and wait for my signal before doing anything. Will began to explain what he needed her to do in order to get noticed by the Avengers. He didn't have anything too big, but if she was being attacked or chased by someone, he might be able to get her in on the inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony walked over to Lori putting his arm around her shoulder "We need to figure this out, but before that we need to get you feeling a bit...more relaxed" Tony was just trying to get her to relax so she could focus on finding the stone, but then again if it was a fire stone it would revolve around heat. Banner spoke up "Tony, maybe we should leave her be for a bit. She might be tired after everything has happened and Jarvis will let us know if anything happens." Tony shrugged as Natasha walked over to her brushing Tony away.

"Alright Thor I want you to go back to your home and see what you can find. Tony you have a meeting to go to, don't forget what Pepper said. Banner you and Clint will stay here to keep an eye on Miss Hunter until something happens. If anything happens, radio us in obviously." Natasha was good at giving orders more than taking them, but she could do both. She knew Fury wasn't behind anything recent as far as bad things went, but she would entrust him regardless. Natasha looked at the girl "Are you hungry? Jarvis can whip you up something, just say the word. Steve, I need you to come with me on a special mission."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:44 PM

Lori ran a hand threw her hair fighting to keep the blush off her face. She wished Tony would hold her again but she had to focus so she pushed the thoughts away and smiled at Natasha. "I'm really not that hungry just tired." she stood. "Would you mind if I use one of the showers and steal a room for a nap?"

Steve felt bad for the girl she had to deal with Tony. "Whats the mission?" he looked at Nat with a slight frown. "Nothing to bad I hope?" he toned out Lori's question since she was asking Tony.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-03-2015, 11:20 PM

(sorry for my post, I work in retail and holidays are a mad house. 37-40 hours a week is a pain too. So tired, but I'm off until 8am tomorrow morning, let's see what all I can do. Would you mind if I drew out scenes from our roleplay (after I make my posts that is) or draw your OC with Tony? It's the least I can do for making you wait)

"Of course, no harm in that. Right Tony?" Natasha asked smiling knowing he wouldn't mind as he replied "Sure thing, come on I'll show you to one. Seems Nat has something else to do." He held out his hand for her to take, just treating her like any other woman in his presence. Although his ego wasn't as big as he used to make it seem to cover up who he was beneath it. "Don't mind a queen sized bed do you?" Tony asked knowing all he had was king and queen beds in the mansion.

Natasha started walking and was glad both of them were ready to go out as heroes, if you could call her that. "I'll explain along the way, shouldn't be too hard to find, we're going to need to use the rooftops though, we're not exactly sure of the location." Natasha spoke going to the elevator waiting to get inside, but not speaking off the bat. She didn't need Tony sticking his nose in business that didn't involve him. Once out on the roof she explained "There is a girl out there, like us she is different well more like Thor or Banner, she is gifted. She controls nature around her unless she is afraid for some reason. Right now we believe a new enemy is out there trying to get their hands on her." she stopped talking listening to something in her ear telling her some recent news.

"Great, now she is on the outskirts of town running from something. Not sure what, we have to get to her before whatever is chasing her." Natasha knew why SHIELD wanted the girl, she was a super who wanted to be known and SHIELD wanted to prevent others trying to do what she was doing. Reveal that there would be more out there. Walking over to the side she removed a thin and heavy cloth from her new bike. Yes, she kept an emergency vehicle on the roof just in case for some reason something like this would come up.

Getting on the bike she waited for Steve to get the idea to get on with her. "Come on, SHIELD issued me a new gadget and finally it comes in handy." they issued her a new gadget about a month or so ago and it took until now to get the use out of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose had realized what she was getting herself into as she figured out what kind of person Will really was. She wasn't used to being outside or around others. Though she sometimes could tell without powers what others were feeling. All she felt from him was greed and power hidden beneath a kind interior shell. Her (black) dress was torn whenever she tripped or fell by running in fear. She could hear the snarling growls behind her, she had refused to help him, and with that very reason she was running for her life. Her ankle boots were beginning to hurt her feet, they were made for walking, not running.

Her blue eyes were dark, filled with terror of the thoughts that entered her mind of what would happen if she was caught by the robotic animals. She had scratches on her face and body when coming in contact with anything that touched her skin. She was tired more than she had ever been before as the rain began to fall. Cold rain that felt like ice. That wasn't good, she didn't do good in the cold weather and when she was just a baby. She had asthma (from her mother smoking and drinking too much while carrying her until birth) when she was born, but after that she was fine. She still didn't do well later on in life seeing as it hurt her chest.

She could feel her lungs trying to get air into her body to help relax her, but she wasn't able to do much with what she had. Fear made it difficult to use her powers and when it made it hard to breathe. Well that was another problem for her on the stack of the rest she was dealing with. She blindly ran into a thick patch of trees on the outskirts of the city, farther from it than closer to it. Her calls out were hushed by her grasping for breaths running until she slowed falling against a tree to catch herself.

Her eyes lit up seeing how high the trees were and thought maybe she could get away by climbing to the top. Maybe the robotic animals that reminded her of the hell hounds she watched off a show called [Supernatural] with Dean, Sam, and Castiel. As quickly as she could, she climbed the tree which took that last effort of energy she had to muster up. Finding a branch she stood there holding the upper base of the tree. Looking down, Rose noticed the hell hound robots staring up at her until they began climbing. First she was relieved, but her relief was over taken by fear.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:23 AM

"I don't mind a Queen bed...don't think I've ever seen slept on a Queen, I've slept on plenty of Full's before." Lori ignored his offered hand and followed him to the bedroom glad that the bathroom was right there. "Thanks again Tony." she smiled at him before she slipped into the room closing the door behind her. She left her wet cloths for someone to dry though she kept her bra and underwear so Tony could ogle at them glad she had borrowed some of Peppers cloths who was a surprisingly close size to her.

Steve blushed softly and put on his helmet grumbling a little as he placed his hands on Nat's shoulders. He made sure his shield was attached. "All set." he braced himself, he wasn't sure what was going to happen but he had a feeling his heart would soon be in his throat.

Last edited by finx15; 12-04-2015 at 02:52 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-04-2015, 03:01 AM

(was my last post okay? I figured I needed to work on more emotions for my character, the question is, who is she fooling? Will or the avengers? lol I love twisting without knowing where I want to take it just yet lol How long will you be up?)

Tony pursed his lips but shrugged walking away back to his lab as the door was closed. He had a few things he wanted to take care of before daring to rest. Right now finding that fire stone was his first priority seeing how powerful the last one was. Tony realized how interesting Lori was compared to other girls, she was more like Pepper than the average girl, but different than Pepper too. Tony hadn't been focusing too much on women lately, but that was for the recent events. Now he could say he was busy with a mission at least, then again why would he care what others thought of him. "Jarvis bring up information about the infinity stone." Tony said more as a statement than an order, though Jarvis did just that respecting his creator in which he would always protect to the very end.

Nat put her helmet on as a safety procedure not to get herself killed at least. Though when she revved up the engine as it started quietly humming then making no sound. She took off lifting her feet up as they rode off of the rooftop and into the sky with the new SHIELD technology. Flying cars couldn't be made yet, but a flying motorcycle apparently had been without notice. They went to the coordinates where they girl was said to be stopping about two miles away as Natasha landed the bike onto the ground turning it off as well as removing her helmet. "You okay cap?"

Rose raised her voice "GO AWAY!" her voice filled with actual fear as she was high up (fear of heights). She could feel her body drained of energy losing the strength even with fear clenching at her heart. Her heart was racing as her anxiety kicked in making her shake a bit speeding up over some time. Her legs felt weak as if she would fall any moment, but she held on starting to go into a daze. Being a daze in a dangerous situation was a bad thing for her seeing as she would have no control over her element of nature around her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-04-2015, 03:38 AM

((Not much longer maybe five, ten minutes))
"I'm fine." Steve took a second to not throw up and then raced into the forest blinking at the hell hounds. He scowled and used his shield to slam one out of the way. "What are theses things?" he frowned. "We should save one for Tony to examine." he punched one as it leaped towards him glad for his super strength.

Lori finished her shower coming out changed and refreshed. She flopped onto the bed falling asleep quickly once she was under the blankets. She was warm and comfortable so she let her guard down tossing when a soft orangish red light filled her mind. "Come to me." a voice whispered as the light caressed her. "no." she mumbled trying to escape.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-04-2015, 03:55 AM

(damn okay lol I'll be up tomorrow too, I choose to stay up right now though. Honestly I have to write my fanfictions too, but I need a new one)

The hell hounds were merely a distraction it seemed and built way better than any machines that the earth had recently revealed to the world. One of them was closing in on Rose who stopped panicking only because she was blacking out a bit. Coming to she realized that it was so close about to bite her.

Natasha ran over using a grappling hook to get herself up high and tried knocking the creature to the ground. It fell, but took Natasha with her luckily it wasn't too bad of a fall, enough to still knock Natasha unconscious for hitting the ground first. Rose's eyes grew wide, her fear was back so were here emotions, and she tried really hard not to re see what she just saw in her mind.

The creature jumped for the tree climbing back up as fast it could to get to Rose. She was shaking her head trying not to remember Natasha falling. She may not have known the woman, but she did however get saved by her. That was enough to make her feel worthy of being protected and by someone so pretty too. "No...no...no..no..." her hands moved from the upper base of the tree to her ears as if to block out everything, but it was too late.

She panicked enough that instead of her powers activating she slipped backwards feeling lightheaded. All she saw next was the sky above them with rain falling down past her and the tree spot of where she was standing before it all came to this. She closed her eyes as she waited to feel the impact of the ground and have her life end.
The creatures however, one of them blew up in front of them as Natasha had gotten back up placing a device on it. She threw a second and different device onto the other one short circuiting it making it collapse. "She's falling!" Natasha said stating the obvious as if almost in a panic. She couldn't catch the girl in her condition.

"Jarvis scan the room for all those awake and all those asleep. Tell me what everyone is doing." Tony spoke taking a drink of his coffee as he read the information in which Jarvis told him about the fire stone. "Thor has left to his home world, Banner is asleep, and Hawkeye is tending to his arrows, sir. Miss Hunter is, I believe having a bit of a fit in her sleep. A nightmare if you will."

This caught Tony's attention, the others were pretty much normal to him, but his newest guest having nightmares and so soon? It had only been a few hours. His decision was in mind as he went down to her room to see how bad it was, for some reason he wanted to check up on her. Probably because she could find the stone and no one else could. Knocking slightly on the door he noticed it was locked as he told Jarvis to unlock it.

Jarvis did as instructed unlocking it allowing Tony to enter the guest bedroom. He walked over to the bed sitting on the side noticing the signs of a nightmare unfolding. "Lori, Lori wake up, it's a bad dream. Come on, wake up." Tony hushed trying to waken her and realized in movies in order to wake a sleeping damsel (as beautiful as she wast to him). He leaned over without thinking twice getting real close, she didn't wake up...he then placed his firm yet somewhat soft slips on hers for moment. Waiting to see if she would wake from it, he pulled back...

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:41 PM

Lori heard a voice other then the lights one that intrigued her more. As she turned towards the voice she felt something touch her mouth and woke startled. "Tony?" she whispered staring at him and then buried her head into his chest breathing hard. "That was close." she noticed how close they where. "Did you kiss me?" she blushed.

Steve raced forward and managed to catch the girl grunting a little at her weight. "Got you." he set her up right and examined her a smiled on his face. "Are you alright ma'am?" he stepped back and used his shield to disable the last hound. "This century just keeps getting stranger." he grumbled examining the creature.