chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2018, 03:05 AM

"Ya no problem its not hard to find once you get to the town where you met me at." She was actually having fun being with him she kinda wished she didn't have to go back home but she new she had to give her mother her dinner and get up early the next morning for work. "Do you work tomorrow?" She asked hoping he did.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-02-2018, 03:43 AM

"Yeah, my days off have passed already, that day I met you here and technically when you came in for an interview, I toke a short day of work then left." he said as he easily found the road to take to get to the marketplace. "Okay where to from here?" he asked.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2018, 07:12 AM

"Oh, Sorry didn't mean to make you miss your day off cause you helped me out. Take the next right and go up about two blocks and my building is on the right." She knew she shouldn't feel bad for causing him more work on his day off but for some reason she did.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-02-2018, 12:51 PM

"I chose to, don't feel too bad." he said as he followed what she said and parked in front of her building. "I'm happy to have helped you get a job that you don't need to worry too much." he said then unlocked her door, you have a good night and I expect you bright and early tomorrow." he didn't want her to go though hid that while still looking friendly.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2018, 07:55 PM

"Well thanks, anyways." As they pulled up to her building she took her seat belt off as he unlocked her door. "Ya you too and don't worry you can't get rid of me that easy I'll be there bright and early tomorrow." She said smirking at him before turning and going into her building, She had to get away from him before she started feeling like she didn't want to anymore. She sighed as soon as she closed her apt door shaking her head to get back to reality. "Mom I brought you something for dinner! My new boss at that job I told you about, He drove me home and bought me and you dinner, But don't worry I am going to pay him back for mine and the ride home when I get my first check." Her mother had mixed feelings about it but she tried comforting her saying that she will be careful and not to worry. Erin got ready for bed laying under the blanket thinking about the day, It didn't seem real that she would not only get a good job but her boss would turn out not being just another rich asshole, Even more surprising was that she didn't hate being around him. She then drifted off to sleep.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-03-2018, 02:34 AM

He couldn't help but sigh as he pulled away watching her close the door, he really enjoyed time with her, but knew policy said that frantnizing wasn't encouraged, not disallowed, just not encouraged. He knew why, and knew he shouldn't be, but something about her, she put on a tough act but was also unsure at times and had a movtivation that was contegious, she fascinated him and he wondered how no one in his standing never got past the fact she was poor to give her a chance. He got home and his parents questioned him, why he gave a poor girl a job and he quickly shut them up with an answer they didn't expect, his mother was about to say something but his father shut her up and looked proud of his son. He smiled back and went into his mansion on the property and got ready for bed.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2018, 08:51 AM

Erin woke up early the next morning and started to get ready for work, She stood in front of the mirror fixing her far too long and sighed. "Why am I so concerned about how my hair looks its just work." She mumbled to herself knowing what the actual answer was but not wanting to admit it to herself out loud. She got her stuff together for the day said goodbye to her mother and made her way to work. As soon as she got there she couldn't stop herself from quickly scanning the parking lot to see if his car was there yet. Shaking her head at herself she made her way inside to get changed into her uniform to start work.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-03-2018, 01:20 PM

Zane woke up and got ready for work at his usaul time, he dressed professionally as always but used his one of his best cars that she hadn't seen, so by the time she got there he was already there and in his office so she wouldn't know he was here just yet. He did still have to eat lunch later which he'd probably see her then. He wanted that, he really did enjoy his time with her last night and wondered if they'd see each other like that again.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Erin stretched her muscles walking to the locker room to get her lunch she hadn't seen Zane yet today and somewhere in her mind it mad her sad. She grabbed her lunch and went to eat outside in front of the hospital kinda hoping he would pop up there like he had a tendency to.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-04-2018, 02:31 AM

Zane had gone into the lunch room to buy his lunch and held back a sigh then thought that she hadn't gotten paid yet, of course she wouldn't be in here, she'd pack a lunch and eat out front. He grabbed his drink and an extra cold water and paid then went out front and sure enough she was out there, he walked up to her and put on a friendly smile. "Mind if I sit down?" he asked her politely waiting for her to agree.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2018, 08:29 AM

As Erin was eating her lunch her head would turn towards the front doors every time she heard them open silently hoping that he would come find her, Her hopes going down with each passing minute until finally the doors opened and she saw him walk towards her with a friendly smile on his face. A natural smile appeared on her own face. "Sure, Go right ahead." She said smiling at him. "How is your work going today?" She asked him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-04-2018, 01:56 PM

"Boring, its mostly inventory and making sure maintence is working on the stuff people are putting in to be thoroughly cleaned. You seemed a little down as I walked in, everything okay?" he asked as he sat down next to her giving room for their food. "Is your day going good?" He did feel his day improve seeing her as well but wouldn't admit to it, maybe he would at some point. Maybe if he could see her with her working towards it in a better position and in a better nieghborhood. He couldn't ignore the fact that she had definately gotten under his skin, he never told his parents this of course but maybe after he tells her and his mom couldn't disown him, or his father could help him to not have that happen he would. He started eating his lunch and ignored his inner rambling for a bit.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2018, 09:10 AM

She nodded as he was explaining his day, As he asked her why she was so down she twitched a little yelling at herself internally she didn't even realize she was that disappointed at the idea of not seeing him at lunch and she definitely did not want him to know that either. "Oh? Well um I guess i'm just tired today that's all." She said while pretending to be focused on her lunch so as to not have to look him in the eyes as she said that, Afraid he would see through her excuse. "Today went just fine, I am learning a lot." I really have to get a hold of myself, I can't fall for someone like him, It would never work!

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2018, 12:56 PM

He handed her the water, it wasn't even expensive water, just plain bottled water. "I figured you could use a cold drink, it's just a water, nothing expensive i promise." he said kindly and continued eating his lunch. and sipped at his sprite. He had pretty simple tastes when it comes to what he eats and drinks, he does have better quality ingredients then most but I still prefer the same dishes most of the time. His luch today showed that and while he did have a healthy portion on the plate it was chicken parmasain he enjoyed it from the hospital.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2018, 11:00 PM

((Im going to skip straight into the time skip))

It had been a few months since Erin had started working at the hospital she finally had enough money to move her and her mother to the apts. close to the hospital, it wasn't a huge place but it was worlds better than where the had come from. Zane had helped them move even with her protesting his help the whole time he didn't seem to listen to her like usual when it came to helping her out. Erin got dressed and ready for work saying goodbye to her mother to made her way to work just a short distance away.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2018, 04:57 AM

In the last few months Zane had watched Erin become a great worker and she learned fairly quickly and if she kept this up she would earn a promotion to match her mentors position. And he insisted that he help her move, his parents still didn't know about his feelings for her and as he got to know her better over the months he might have let them slip a bit but he never outright told her yet, though he did convince her to hang out a few times outside of work. He was getting ready for work and smiled naturally, something about meeting her helped him to feel better, even though he was never done, her determination and the effect she has had on him since he met her. He was leaving his house his morning coffee in hand and he drove to work in one of his favorite cars a fully restored mustang from the 60's though it ran on modern parts so it's value to traders went down, he still liked it plenty.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2018, 07:35 AM

Just as Erin arrived at work she heard a car pull in not too far behind, Turning around she saw Zane driving a classic mustang pulling into his parking place not far from her, A natural smile spreads over her face, She had come to really enjoy seeing him everyday no matter how hard she tried to stop her self she couldn't stop her feelings growing for him every time she saw his sweet smile.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2018, 12:30 PM

When he saw her his natural smile was on his face as he parked he was kind of hoping she would notice this car, this was the fastback he had, he also had a mach 1 body mustang but for some reason he couldn't get it working with the newer parts and there was no more of the original or original after market parts that wouldn't turn it into what he thought of as an illegal street racing car. He locked the car after getting out and turning it off then waved at her as he went inside. She really has come a long way since he had extended his offer to work here, and he told his parents about her progress, his father of course was proud of him for following his intuition and his mother just looked like she agreed with the results and was starting to be proud of him for this choice, he wondered if she would just stop being a shrew about everything and tell him how she felt for once. He did have reasons for taking his mustang, today was the day that he had told his grandmother he would come see her, he didn't tell her that he was going to take her to that diner he'd taken Erin to for lunch on his break. She needed to get out of her house and finally face that fear of what happened, and Erin inspired the idea. He walked into his office and got to work.