NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-07-2013, 01:10 AM

"I've been practicing..." Terry, moved the paintings towards Reid, showing him the failed attempts at painting him. "I guess I'm not great at humans..." He showed the one he had been working on before he had fallen asleep. Reid as a squirrel. "Or maybe I am too tired..."

He sighed and pulled the paintings away, wanting to destroy them before anyone else saw. "I asked Grinner... I mean William... Something and now he doesn't talk to me..." He had no idea why he said this. Did Reid care enough about his life? How come he could talk to the teacher so easily? "Well... He didn't talk to me since I asked..."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-07-2013, 01:18 AM

Reid smiled at the attempts, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Well I think you're doing okay." He admitted. "Besides, Terry, you're here to learn. Soon enough I'll have you painting human beings effortlessly with your eyes closed." He didn't linger too long on the paintings, however---Terry seemed to hate them. "Besides, coherent painting is best done when you're well-rested. Abstract comes from... surrealism and sometimes, when you're lacking sleep because it doesn't need quite as much detail." At least, that was how he felt. When insomnia kicked in, Reid's paintings were always abstract and without clear purpose.

He tilted his head. "I see." He said, nodding. "Well, Terry, if it's something important, or something that might change his view, then he might need some time to take it in. Let it sink in, and let him think about it, okay? He might be avoiding speaking with you for now because he's afraid that might change his mind too soon." He looked at his watch, a thin, gold thing with a light blue face and silver linings. Twenty five minutes until the meeting---he had plenty of time.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-07-2013, 01:25 AM

Terry listened. Reid always knew the answers to his problems. He smiled and picked up the paintings, trashing the bad ones and putting the better ones away in his folder he kept in the classroom. He guessed that he should go to bed. He was tired enough and Reid seemed busy... His mouth opened, and before he could stop himself, a question fell out. "Who were you with, Sir?"

He suddenly felt bad for asking such a question. The way Reid blushed and looked awkward. "No... Sorry... I shouldn't have asked... Sir, I promise I won't tell anyone..." He knew that if the others found out about it... He didn't want his favorite teacher being fired over something silly as this. "Sir... I hope he loves you... Whoever he is... Because it hurts when you find out they only wanted your body..." He guessed that the strange empty feeling he had in his heart was because of what Grinner had said. That they were just fuck buddies.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-07-2013, 01:33 AM

Reid's mouth fell open, shocked that Terry could have heard something. Hadn't they been quiet? Teachers getting together in their private quarters wasn't explicitly against the school rules as long as the students were completely and entirely unaware, but maybe Reid and Adam had been too quick to action. He closed his mouth, blinking and standing. "Terry... It's okay. But look, maybe it's not my place to say, but you shouldn't... be thinking so much about things like this. You're so young, too young to be so overwhelmed." He ruffled Terry's long hair. "But... if there's anything you... need to tell me... anything at all, Terry... you can. Just keep that in mind, okay?"

He turned to the door. "Come on, Terry... It's nearly eleven, and more teachers will be out tonight." He opened the solid door, waiting for the young man to join him. Reid was, after all, going the same way.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-07-2013, 01:43 AM

Terry followed Reid out of the classroom, thinking about what the teacher had said. It seemed that Reid was guessing that Terry had more to say, more to ask... Which he did, but just couldn't get enough courage to say anything about it. What would Reid say? What would he think if Terry told him all about Python, Grinner, Curly and the others... The countless others that love to use him for pleasure... He wished the teacher goodnight when they got to his room, going inside quietly so he didn't wake up his room mate.

He took off his dressing gown and crawled into bed, still thinking quietly to himself when he realised he couldn't hear Grinner snoring. He peered through the darkness towards the boy's bed, seeing that he was sitting up and watching him.

"Sorry... I just... Was wondering where you were," Grinner said, his white teeth nearly glowing in the darkness. The boy then flopped back down and soon Terry could hear his snoring. Terry closed his own eyes, soon falling into a deep sleep which would only be disturbed by the alarm clock in the morning... And Grinner massaging him while he slept...

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-07-2013, 01:55 AM

He departed quietly with Terry, glad to have not run into any other teacher on their way back to the young man's dorm room. There was fifteen minutes left, and before he got back to his own room, he was met by another history teacher, a calculus teacher, and one of the janitors. He slipped into his room to grab a thick sketchbook and pencil, then hurried upstairs to Benjamin's quarters. He wasn't the only one in the sitting room when he got there, and sat beside Marcus, a bit away but not suspiciously so, and opened to a middle page. He wanted to start a drawing of himself, just to see how well he could capture what he was without prejudice.

"So where've you been?" Marcus asked, leaning a little forward to see what Reid was drawing. He closed the book with a playful glare.

"I've been busy!" He replied lightly. "Lots of things to do. Reading and all that."

"I figured you had such an easy job." Marcus shrugged. "Y'know, reading and drawing and all that."

"Hey, now, you have an answer key to abide by when you grade your papers, okay? I have to analyze each drawing, the shading, the line quality, the realism or surrealism, depending on each unique perspective of the world. And when it comes to writing, I have to be sure that each sentence is well-constructed, feeling its flow and understanding what hidden symbolism is beneath the words themselves---"

"Okay, okay! I get it!" Marcus laughed. "My job's easier than yours."

"Now, I didn't say that, Marcus..."

The door opened suddenly, and Reid and Marcus looked up. They hadn't realized that all the staff members had arrived in their conversation. Ben ushered them in, telling them to either take a seat or stand. Reid chose to settle on the floor against a couch so he could be between both Marcus and Adam.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-07-2013, 02:05 AM

He didn't really feel well the next morning. It seemed that staying out n the cold weather and then not having proper rest did a number on his immune system. He woke up in a cold sweat, shivering and sneezing slightly. Grinner was sitting on his bed next to him, stroking his hair and massaging his body. He blinked at him in confusion.

"You look like shit... Should I get the nurse?" The school had a nurse and doctor, in case any of the students were injured or came down with something. Terry sneezed, struggling out of bed. He had to have a shower at least, and then go to the sick bay. He'd have to have the day off, much to his dismay.

Grinner helped him to the showers and hung around to help him change into clean clothes. He also told Python to leave him alone because he wasn't feeling well. Terry was thankful for the care that his room mate showed him, even missing the first part of his P.E class to take Terry to the sick bay. Once there, he was given some head cold medicine and instructed to stay in bed for the rest of the day. He walked back to his room on shaking feet.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:23 AM

Before first class, Reid was outside. He stood on the front step and breathed in, hands tucked under his arms and his hair down to keep his neck warm. The air was cold. The leaves were mostly gone from the trees. Snow was falling, soft and damp. He closed his eyes, marveling at the absolute silence that being in such an isolated place provided. At night, when the sky was clear, he could see every star in the sky. But he had to leave that, hurrying to his classroom before eight and meeting his class. The talk he and the other teachers were to have with them was in his mind, and as they settled down, he called them to attention.

"This seems to be a bad year for many students." He said, growing serious as he sat on his desk and folded his legs under him. "Rumors spreading about other students and teachers alike. Serious rumors. Implications that could mean that some lose their job and others get expelled entirely. You might not realize the implications in the midst of your conversations, but you don't know who can overhear what you're saying. You might hurt someone very much. You might send someone to jail on nothing more than some stupid implications. Now, I don't want to see anyone hurt someone else, and I certainly don't want anyone to hurt themselves because of terrible things said by others. From now on, if any teacher or well-doing student overhears anyone speaking terribly of a student or a teacher, that student will be turned in, and so will the students that are listening in on that conversation. Is this understood?"

The students nodded and spoke their agreement, each and every one looking so sincere it almost surprised Reid. But he smiled brightly, jumping up. "Well okay then! I'm glad we cleared that up. I don't like being so serious. Let's get our desks out of the way and bring out our easels, we're starting some serious painting today!"

The day was rather uneventful. His walks through the art classes gave no whispers to negativity, only small conversations about each others' paintings. The subject today was more still-life, then it would move on to living things. The writing classes were to use a series of difficult set words in a short story two pages long, then work on their novels for the rest of the hour. When his last class came in, Reid was surprised not to see Terry. He seemed to love art. He grew worried, though, halfway through, and made a mental note to check up on him in his dorm room after class.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-07-2013, 09:13 PM

He had spent the entire day in bed, with a box of tissues and a bottle of water next to him. He slept most the day, the times he was awake, he read. He hoped that it would only be a one-day illness, as he missed his classes, especially art class.

Around lunchtime, Grinner entered the room, looking concerned, though his smile never left his face. "You alright?" he asked. Terry shrugged in reply. The boy hovered for a few minutes, before approaching and sitting on the bed next to him. "Terry... I... Well... I was thinking... I mean..." Grinner sighed, his smile slowly sliding away to give way to a look Terry had never seen on the boy's face: seriousness.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday... And thought... Maybe I could be the only one... To do things with you..."

Terry gave him a confused look, tilting his head slightly. Grinner laughed nervously, before smiling once again. "I mean... If you want... We can be more than just friends..."

Terry stared, feeling conflicted. He shrugged and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. His room mate backed off, giving him time to think about it. "I'll see you at dinner, ok? I want you to sit next to me."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:54 PM

On his way up, Reid ran into a few teachers. They made note that after the morning, rumors had seemed to drop entirely. After all, parents paid quite a pretty penny for the students to come here, and having their money wasted on ridiculous things like stupid rumors. He was glad to hear nothing of the sort as he walked the halls, passing students that were talking about anything else and pleased at this movement. Though it was obvious that no one would just stop talking about something that specific.

He went upstairs, down that hall. He passed a student he knew as William, had spoken to him on several occasions about home life. He was a cheery student, it seemed, always had a smile on his face, a bright voice. A bit like Reid, perhaps. He didn't linger, though---while Reid didn't make a habit of worrying often, he couldn't help but do so when it came to students. Their being away from friends and family, among their own, it could start to wear them down sometimes. Some students didn't even have a roommate. While some loved that little turn of events, others found it desperately lonely, and needed someone to relate to in those times.

He made it to Terry's dorm, knocking before peering in. "Hello, is someone here?" He glanced around, eyes lighting on the form lying in bed. "Ah! Terry, there you are." He slid in, but stayed at the door out of respect. "I suppose I worried about you a bit when you didn't show up in class." He admitted. "Are you okay?" He tilted his head, both curious and concerned.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-07-2013, 11:34 PM

Terry was surprised to see Reid turn up at his dorm. He was happy that the teacher cared about him that much, and also remembered where his room was. He had to be just one student out of hundreds in this school, at least half of those Reid talked to on a weekly basis. Terry was amazed at the pink haired man's memory. Or maybe he was a special case...

He nodded, sitting up in his bed and blowing his nose. The worst of it seemed to be over and done with, and hopefully he'd be able to go to class again tomorrow. "I got a small cold, nothing to worry about," he replied. For some reason, he just found Reid easy to talk to. He could break out of his own little world and be in reality around the teacher.

He wanted to mention what Grinner had said, but decided against it. He didn't have to tell the teacher everything that happened.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:23 AM

Reid smiled lightly, pocketing his hands. "That's good, Terry. It's just... so rare someone misses a class of mine. I do get a bit worried about them. Maybe too much." He shook his head, shuffling his feet. That was true. He worried too much. Too much about his students, friends, other teachers. Maybe he worried more about them than he did about himself. He preferred it that way, though. Worrying about others was what he lived for now. Teaching them, fretting over them, making sure they did what they could, did the best they could, and graduated well.

"As long as it's just a cold, Terry. Might be best to wear some heavier clothes when you go outside next time, hm?" Reid smiled. It was beautiful in the winter, but illness was more prevalent because the immune system was lowered in colder weather. "Maybe we can talk out there sometime... But anyway, I'll let you rest now. I hope I see you in class tomorrow, Terry." He gave the young man a grin, and slid out, closing the door behind him. He was probably worrying the others in the lunch room by not being there in several days. He paused, looking to his right. The junior history room. He slid to the door, looking in. No one was there for detention, no straggling students, and the only sign of life was Adam, tapping his desk and staring at the wall.

He sidled in through the crack in the door. There was still a few minutes before dinner, and Adam seemed so lonely. A nice talk, perhaps, would help him.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 AM

The dinner bell rung, but Terry didn't really feel up to leaving his bed. He was afraid to face the others again, afraid of the hurtful things they might say. He didn't know how or what was said about the rumors. He pulled the blankets over himself and closed his eyes. He was nearly asleep when he heard someone come into his room. He peeked out from under the covers to see Grinner. He remembered that his room mate had asked him to sit with him for dinner. He suddenly felt bad that he didn't go down to the cafeteria.

"Are you awake, Terry?" Grinner asked, looking concerned. Terry pulled the blankets off him and nodded, noticing the plates of food that the boy held. Grinner smiled and came closer, passing him the food. "I hope you are hungry," he commented, sitting on Terry's bed and beginning to eat his own food. Terry nodded, feeling grateful as he ate. It only took them a few minutes before they were finished. Grinner came even closer and hugged Terry, stroking his hair and kissing him.

"Is it OK if I want to do something with you?" he asked. "I don't want to force you into anything if you are feeling ill still..." Terry shook his head and kissed Grinner back.

It was past curfew when Grinner finally fell asleep, still laying in Terry's bed, naked. Terry rolled over to face the boy, resting his head on his chest and listening to his snoring. It felt different this time. Grinner seemed to be a lot more careful and considerate... Terry liked it. He smiled and snuggled into the sweaty, hot skin, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:10 AM

Reid's feet were silent as they crept up to the teacher, and he shocked the man with the suddenness in which he slid his arms around Adam's shoulders. "Hey. What's on your mind?" Reid took his glasses off, sliding them into a pocket and nuzzling Adam's neck. "Something wrong?"

Adam settled quickly, leaning into the other man. "I'm fine." He said. "Just lost in thought. I need to figure out a two-hour test for the end of the year... I figure I'll get started on accumulating questions now so I'm not rushing by then." He leaned back, looking up to Reid. "Must be easy for you then, eh? I never asked..."

"Easy to make up a test? Hardly. For my art classes they have to work all year. There's no real end-of-the-year test for them, so much as spending those two hours doing a speedpaint of whatever they can think of, using as many methods they can think of. And my writing class has their novels to turn in, and a half-hour test about grammar, spelling and punctuation. Simple things."

"Hm..." Adam grasped Reid's hand and rubbed his fingers, studying the man's long nails. "Your hands sure are clean for an artist." He observed.

Reid took it back and slid his hand down Adam's shirt. "I like to be clean." He muttered.

Adam gasped, jumping forward in shock. "H-hey!" He stood, brushing his shirt front straight again. Reid's wide grin made the history teacher wrinkle his nose. "C'mon, you." He led Reid out of the classroom, closing the door tightly behind them.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 01:19 AM

Morning came too soon. Grinner slid out of his bed, waking him as he did so. It seemed that the boy's P.E classes were getting more involved than the previous years. He had to get up at the crack of dawn to do laps around the running track, and then work out in the school's gym before class even started. He often skipped breakfast because of this. He apologized for waking Terry, kissing him on his forehead and moving over to his side of the room to get ready.

Terry watched groggily, feeling the effects of the cold very faintly. He should be able to go to class today, as long as he kept tissues on his person. As Grinner was about to leave, he turned to look at Terry, his white teeth showing as they always did. "Make sure you tell the others... You're not available anymore." He winked and left the room.

Terry yawned and stretched like a cat, pulling the covers over himself and falling back asleep until the alarm clock went off. He went to the showers first, shaking his head when Python approached him. It felt good to say no to them. It felt wonderful to know that Grinner was his and his only.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:17 AM

Reid awoke aching, but rested. Moving slightly, he opened his eyes to observe the other side of the bed. It was mussed and unkept, and empty, save a pencil and his sketchbook. Lifting himself and dragging his body forward, he grabbed his glasses from on top of the paper and narrowed his eyes at the image. Now he remembered---he'd been drawing himself for Adam after their departure after midnight. It was surprisingly well done considering he had been half asleep while he was drawing. A vaguely sketched form so far, a body draped over a chaise lounge, barely covered by a thin sheet. It had been on Adam's mind for a while, he had been told vaguely.

He stood, stretching and catching himself in the mirror against the wall nearby. He wasn't vain, but was sure he had a more than acceptable body. Adam seemed to think so, at least. He turned, studying his torso. Long, thin scars defaced his right side, his chest on the left. More were under his pajama pants, but he turned away and gathered his hair up and out of his face. It was just several minutes before breakfast, and he grabbed some clothes, slipping them on effortlessly and gathering his folders and books to drop off in his classroom before heading downstairs.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 02:26 AM

He spent all his lessons catching up on what work he had missed while he was spending the day in bed. Luckily it wasn't too much, so he didn't feel too behind. When the bell rung for lunch, he went to the library to finish his notes and look up something for history class - a subject he didn't like. His next class after lunch would be art, and he was really looking forward to seeing Reid again. He decided to finally tell the teacher about everything that had been happening.

With a few minutes to go until the bell rung, he started towards his art class, passing the graphic design and photography classes on his way there. Before he got to the hallway where his class was, however, he ran into Grinner. It wasn't like the boy to be in the art block. Terry gave him a questioning glance, but Grinner just smiled and pulled him into a nearby room.

The dim red light and smell of chemicals gave the room away as one of the photography's dark rooms. Various pictures hung on the drying racks, having been processed in the special solutions sitting in trays. Grinner kissed him, pushing him towards an empty bench. Terry allowed it, though his heart was pounding. They could be caught here... Something about that made him more excited.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:48 AM

Reid couldn't exactly work on his own drawings in the classroom, even when he was sitting idle. He did have self control, at least. They were rather routine, and he was glad to see his art classes improving their sketching abilities before adding paint, and his writing classes improving their imaginative prowess. He smiled as he sat on the window sill, watching his writing class leave and someone enter. Another art-based teacher, specifying in photography, and he looked rushed. "Reid, I need you to drop some of my stuff off in the dark room, my bag and camera---I just got a call and I need to get to town..."

"What's wrong?" Reid stood, suddenly concerned.

"M-my wife, she..."

"She's having her baby?"

The man nodded, breaking into a nervous smile as Reid patted him. "That's great! I'll take care of it, you get going. Be there for the girl." The teacher grinned wider, if it were possible, and took off, sprinting from the room. Reid rolled his eyes, doing the same but going the other way. He jogged most of the way, coming to the dark room door and finding it curious that the door was closed, but not latched. He stepped toward it, pushed it in and found the red lights on, and gasped.

Terry and William had called it a temporary refuge, but Reid had slammed backward and into the opposite wall before his brain could register what he'd seen. "Holy Hell..." The words were far away, and his feet were moving without his knowing. They were going back toward his classroom, his heart suddenly kicking into action and beating in his throat and ears and letting the world tilt slightly before he escaped the hallway.

Last edited by Tachigami; 12-08-2013 at 03:06 AM..

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 02:54 AM

The bell rung and Terry escaped from Grinner's arms, not wanting to be late for Reid's class. The boy looked a bit saddened, but seemed to understand. He stood as well, zipping up his pants and giving Terry a kiss. "I'll see you later," the boy said as Terry left the room, quickly straightening himself up before he got to art class. He smoothed down his hair and pushed the door open, finding his seat near Curly.

Something was strange about the teacher. Maybe Terry was just imagining it. The way Reid dodged his looks, and tried to avoid him... It made him worry. Once the bell had rung for the end of class, Terry hung back, hoping to talk to him.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:05 AM

The ten minutes before his last class left Reid's head ringing. His mind was buzzing with morality and employment questions. What could he do? Terry was a human, after all, and he had to have come to a conclusion---his mind not fogged with a question as to what he was, who he was. He paced the room, stilling his shaking hands, breathing in and out easily and shaking everything free as the students began to file in. He situated them with their easels not long after they came in, but Reid couldn't help but barely keep contact with Terry for more than a moment before he looked away. What could he do? Tell Terry? That was the obvious morality vote. He loved his job, but he wanted to help students, and Terry and William had been quite brash, having a secret affair in a public room, not even locking the door as a safety precaution.

When the class was over, he was glad to see that Terry lingered. He nodded to him, but didn't speak until he closed and locked the door so no one could intrude on their conversation. "Ah... So, Terry... I try to tell my students to come to me with anything, no matter how embarrassing it is. So right now, I'll try to do the same, okay? I..." He closed his eyes, taking his glasses off and pinching the bridge of his nose. "I saw what you and William were up to for a fraction of a second." Now he felt like the student, coming clean to a teacher.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 03:10 AM

Terry blinked, feeling his heart drop to his stomach. He turned away, unable to think of anything to say. Was he about to get in trouble? Was Reid mad at him? He felt tears falling and realized he was crying. He covered his face in shame. "Sir... I'm sorry... Please... I'm sorry...." He sobbed, feeling dirty and like he had let the man down. How long in to it had he seen? Had he seen the dirty and degrading things Terry did for Grinner, and the others? He knew that it was a bad idea doing it in the dark room. Grinner had said that it would be safe...

"Please... Don't expel me... I have nothing to go home too..."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:19 AM

Reid shook his head, stepping forward and pulling Terry into a hug. "I won't have you expelled, Terry..." He promised. "I won't. Look, I don't care. I don't care what you do, but Terry... You have to... be careful." He set his glasses on his desk and put his hands on the student's shoulders, looking him in the eyes for the first time. "You're only human, I know that. Humans have natural urges, and it's hard to ignore. But... I just hope what I said the other day didn't fall on deaf ears. I hope you know that when you find a connection, it's... really hard to let go. So you have to be careful. And don't do anything where others work or play. At least make sure you two are in your own dorm, so no other teacher will catch you. And God forbid another student gets there first..." He shook his head. "Just... be careful next time." He lowered his hands, sitting back on his desk. "Okay?"

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 03:25 AM

"Sir... I... Those rumors... They were half-true... I'm not worried if another student finds me... Half of them do it with me too... Do you hate me?" He couldn't stop crying. He felt like he had let down the one man he had come to trust. Reid was so kind to him, so caring... And now he was telling him the thing he wanted to tell him from the start. "I'm a whore... Grinner... I mean William... He told me last night that we'd be boyfriends... But it still feels the same... I don't... Like it as much as others..."

He panted slightly, rubbing his streaming nose onto his sleeve. He hadn't talked this much for years. "Sir, I'm sorry I am so filthy... I just... I can't say no to them... I..." He choked on his tears. He probably looked like a pathetic, blubbering mess.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:33 AM

Reid shook his head. It hadn't been William, then, Terry's roommate, that had the problem. He'd had that feeling for a while, since Terry had made it clear, but took it with faith that it was the truth. But Terry was broken down, it seemed. He couldn't be the one to blame---Reid couldn't let himself think that. He went around to his desk, opening a drawer and pulling a tissue box out. "Terry, I don't hate you," he promised. "I really don't." He pulled a few tissues out and mopped the young man's eyes and cheeks, offering one for his nose. "I'm... disappointed. But I understand it's hard to admit something when you feel so badly about it. You're not a whore, Terry... I can't think that."

He led the young man to a chair and settled him down, pulling one from nearby and sitting beside him. "Terry... Is there anything you've been... hiding from me? Anything as big as this? I can help you, if only you ask. I can relate to you in more ways than you can possibly imagine." He smoothed Terry's hair down, offering a light, reassuring smile.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 12:06 AM

His eyes went from looking to his hands, which were clasped in his lap now, and back to the teacher. Several times his mouth opened, but no words came out. His heart was beating so fast, he felt like he was about to have a heart attack. He wanted to tell Reid... Tell him everything. The reason why he was the way he was... The reason why he hated his mother... "My dad... He died..." He took a deep breath and exhaled shakily, finally looking at the teacher.

"I loved him so much... He was a doctor... A great man that saved many lives... But... My mother... She... Liked to cheat on him..." Maybe that was the reason why he could never be in a relationship. He was afraid of being hurt. "He... Was sad... One day he... Took too many pills and never woke up..." His heart stopped beating and he felt his voice crack. His hands were shaking visibly as he breathed deeply once more. "They say... He killed himself... But... But..."

"I saw my mother putting the pills into his soup one night... He was sick for a week and then he died... My mother killed my daddy and she got away with it..."