deog

Old 12-27-2012, 06:14 PM

Hi im deog, im not new in menewsha , but beacuse i have not conect in a long time i am like new to here , so i am gonna say hello to introduce my self and if u are a male over 27 years old i would not accept yer friend request ,if i know you yes i will but if i dont i would not accept it, if you want to dra my avatar go ahead but i will not send you my email to me to watch it, if you want to show it to me ,mail it to me here in menewsha, in the mail of menewsha,Thanks :), by the way yes i will accept random request of people but remember not male over 27.

Rules:
-I will not say my real name
(u will know me by deog)
-no male over 27 year old is accepted as a friend
-if i accept u and u start with weird stuff i will erase you from my friend list
-no insulting
-if u dont believe in God, and i start talking about God
(please no insulting, if u dont like it, dont comment, or option b, erase me from yer friends)

-if u want to know something about me ask
(only that i will choose wat to answer, depending on the question)

Have a nice day :)

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-27-2012, 08:19 PM

Hi, Deog.

Welcome back to Menewsha. Hope to see you around. You should head on over to the event forum and join in on the event fun. :3 Plus you can get free event commons and the EI's.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 12-30-2012, 03:19 PM

Welcome back to Mene. I see from your rules you have maybe had some bad experiences on other sites. Here on Mene I have yet to meet any creepers despite their age. So I am sure you will have a good experience. I am a 28 year old female happily married and a mother to a little girl with a boy on the way next month. I love to draw and write. :) I hope you enjoy it here.

Sumayea1111
Vampire Warrior
Send a message via Yahoo to Sumayea1111

Old 12-31-2012, 05:03 PM

BACK!

I am new to Menewsha! Good to know about you! Add me....I love to have lots of friends. Everyone here is soooo polite and good!
U plz also join me on Miss Bimbo!

Take care.

N Hapi Nw Year 2013!

Baker Girl Bimbo Emo ;)

I Menewsha!

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 01-02-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
Hi im deog, im not new in menewsha , but beacuse i have not conect in a long time i am like new to here , so i am gonna say hello to introduce my self and if u are a male over 27 years old i would not accept yer friend request ,if i know you yes i will but if i dont i would not accept it, if you want to dra my avatar go ahead but i will not send you my email to me to watch it, if you want to show it to me ,mail it to me here in menewsha, in the mail of menewsha,Thanks :), by the way yes i will accept random request of people but remember not male over 27.

Rules:
-I will not say my real name
(u will know me by deog)
-no male over 27 year old is accepted as a friend
-if i accept u and u start with weird stuff i will erase you from my friend list
-no insulting
-if u dont believe in God, and i start talking about God
(please no insulting, if u dont like it, dont comment, or option b, erase me from yer friends)

-if u want to know something about me ask
(only that i will choose wat to answer, depending on the question)

Have a nice day :)
Welcome back to Menewsha Deog!

I see that you are cautious, not a problem. I'm female so I think I am safe. lol. Anyrate, glad you joined us again. Happy New Year! Nothing against God, completely Christian :) How has your return to Mene been so far? Settling in? Do you have a favorite game in the arcade or hobby you enjoy?