⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:23 PM

Fandom: Bleach
Claim: Ichigo/Renji/Rukia
Prompt + Number: #25 Silence
Title: Lapses 1/2
Rating: PG
Warnings: None

The first few days, he’d appreciated the silence. It was a change and it was nice. By the end of the first week, he was sick of it. He’d play music all the time to drive it out. Within a month he grew to hate it. He couldn’t sleep without the TV playing. Couldn’t think without music blaring. Couldn’t live without some noise. Renji and Rukia going back to live in soul society had been a mutual decision, it was the only logical choice, but just the same, every moment without their noise around him cut him like a knife.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:24 PM

Prompt + Number: #26 Absence
Title: Lapses 2/2

His kiss was soft, undemanding. His body was warm, pressed against her, on top of her, covering, shielding her completely as it always had and would. She reached her hands up and touched his back, feeling his muscles tense. He was at once sweet and hesitant as a new lover and confident as the man she’s been, sporadically, sharing her bed with since her childhood. He knew her every desire and she knew his every scar. But, still, no matter how much she loved him, being together like this made Ichigo’s absence sting all the more for both of them.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:26 PM

Written for 15_minute_fic, word #49. The idea is to write for 15 minutues then posting what you end up with.

Title: Trials of a newbie lieutenant
Fandom/original: Bleach
Characters: Ichigo, Renji
Word count: 783

“Don’t shoot the messenger…” Renji said with a grimace, leaning back against the door frame, “But I’ve got something you ain’t gonna want to hear.”
“What?” Ichigo asked, not looking up from the massive pile of papers in front of him. It was not officially his third week working in soul society. When it had all fallen out there had been nothing he could do about it, he’d ended up going to live in soul society full time. It wasn’t a bad plan, really, but he sure as hell missed being alive, as much as he had friends here.

One thing he hated most about soul society was the paperwork. They’d lost, by the end of it, four captains. There had been a lot of talk about making Ichigo a captain but he had backed up so fast they had to give up on the idea, however he couldn’t avoid being made into Renji’s lieutenant when the other man took over the third division. If he’d realised in advance that being lieutenant meant doing all the paperwork Renji was too lazy to do he wouldn’t have bothered.

“There’s a meeting in fifteen minutes we’ve gotta be at.”

“Why do I have to be there?” Ichigo asked with a snarl, signing his name in the most furious manner he could and pushing the paper away before starting in on the next stack.

“Rule,” Renji said with a grimace. We used to have these things every week but you know what it was like with the war. It’s probably going to take forever too. Sorry…”

Ichigo sighed and ran his hand through his hair, glaring at the papers. Really, Renji had nothing to apologise for, but there was just too much and he was starting to wonder how the hell he was going to cope with it all for much longer. There was only so much paperwork he was going to be able to do before his brain melted.

After all, he was only seventeen. That was something his friends in soul society seemed to keep forgetting. They looked at Hitsugaya and Yachiru and figured they both looked younger then him so if they could manage he could, but they didn’t get that thought they looked younger, they weren’t.

It was really annoying. Really, thought he knew they were understaffed, he wished he could have gone to the sodding academy and learned how to fill out form D24 properly and if it needed to be submitted in duplicate or triplicate, or at least have a few years as a seated officer to oberve and work it out. They were really stretched though. They’d lost a lot of good people in the war so he couldn’t really say no.

“Hey,” Renji said, reaching over and burying a hand in Ichigo’s hair, ruffling it. Ichigo made a decent attempt to glare at him but it was hard to glare at someone when they were ruffling your hair like you were a puppy. “Calm down, all this paperwork, stop stressing about it, let’s go spar after the metting?”

“Idiot, if I don’t worry about it who the hell will?”

“No-one,” Renji said, grinning like an idiot. “And what about it? You think I did all this shit when I was a lieutenant. Look, we blitz through it tomorrow showing a signature on everything, I’ll help you, then you dump it in the filling office. They act really upset with you but they love it really and they sort it all out for you…and we go spar. Work for you?”

“Yeah,” Ichigo breathed a sigh of relief. “Why didn’t you tell me that earlier? I should have known that. Jeez, I shouldn’t even be doing this…”

“Don’t be an idiot, you think any of the lieutenants are on top of anything right now? You’re probably coping the best. I mean, have you even seen the 11th division? I don’t think Yumichika’s done any paperwork since he took over, it’s a real state.”

Ichigo sighed, then nodded with a small smile. Maybe he could cope after all. Hey, Yachiru had managed and he sure as hell couldn’t imagine her doing this shit. He’d have to ask her for some tips the next time she found him. She’d formally stood down after Kenpachi died but, well, she’d never quite got around to leaving soul society. She was like their mascot and that was fine with everyone.

“Feelin’ better?” Renji asked, giving him a lopsided grin. Ichigo signed and shoved himself to his feet, pausing to stretch for a second.

“I guess, I might even not die of boredom in the meeting as long as we can go spar after.”

“No problem.”

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:27 PM

Prompt + Number:#27 Expressions
Title: You'd need a looking glass

Sometimes it was hard to see the signs of Rukia’s love. She wasn’t agressive or in your face about it like Renji, nor did she wear her heart on her sleeve like Ichigo. It took a more subtle eye to see her love. It was obvious she cared for them, but her love was different. It wasn’t said in words but in the way she hit them and held them together and told them they were idiots. That was why it took them so long to spot it and what, ultimately, made it so much more rewarding once they had.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:27 PM

Prompt + Number: #28 Games
Title: Console wars

Of all the things Ichigo introduced to Renji and Rukia in the human world, the one he regretted most was video games. He wasn’t a big fan himself, he just played casually now and again, but Renji and Rukia took to them in a big way. Sometimes he wondered if they only came to visit him so they could use his consoles. They’d denied it, obviously, but sometimes he felt that way. The only good thing was that he knew when he got too annoyed at them, they would always make it up to him in the best way possible.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:28 PM

Prompt + Number: #29 Kids
Title: Just one more for the pack

“Hey,” Renji cried out, making a grab for the other man as Ichigo pulled the baby away from him, holding her just out of his reach. “’s my turn to hold her!”

“Be careful, you idiot,” Ichigo ground out, “I only just got her, you had her for almost an hour earlier! â€S my go!”

Behind them, Rukia crossed her arms and sighed. She didn’t know why she bothered having children with these two when they acted like kids anyway. The last thing she needed was more people to look after. Not that she’d ever regret a second of it.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:29 PM

Prompt + Number: #30 Light
Title: Absence of shadow
Rating: PG-13

The first time they had sex Ichigo tried to turn of the light. It seemed almost too real, lying there as he was when he reached for the switch, Rukia straddling his hips, Renji naked beside him, their hands and mouths on him. It was too stark, too solid. There was no way an act like that could be taken back, no way he would be able to forget the glorious full colour vision before him, so he moved for the light. Renji caught him before he could find the switch though. He didn’t have to hide, not with them.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 10:05 PM

Title: Something to wake up to.
Fandom/original: Bleach
Characters: Hitsugaya, Matsumoto
Word count: 777

“What are you doing?” he spluttered, jerking forward quickly. She had caught him of guard, an impressive feat. He was used to being on guard all the time but had left himself relax for a short while, then this happened.

“Relax, Captain” she said, her grin hinting at the evil side of her nature. “I wouldn’t do anything to you.”

He didn’t say anything to that, but he certainly didn’t take his eyes of her, causing her to pout. With a theatrical sigh she turned and headed back to her desk, hips swaying. He blinked a few times, then took a second to straighten his desk, shifting the papers around quickly and trying to remember what he was doing before he let himself nod off.

He couldn’t concentrate, though. He could feel her watching him. She was humming gently, but he swore he could hear a laugh in it. What, exactly, had his lieutenant been up to before she had startled him awake, and why had it involved leaning over his desk so he woke looking down her cleavage?

He wouldn’t ask though, he knew that would be to admit defeat and he wouldn’t show weakness in front of her, she’d only exploit it. After all, that was what she did. Instead, he shuffled the papers a little more, trying to hunt out one that looked vaguely easy to deal with so maybe he could concentrate on it.

She started tapping her fingers. He looked up. Her eyes were still fixed on him, and a predatory smile was on her lips. He almost wanted to shiver at having that smile turned on him. He didn’t, though. He was the captain here, he wasn’t going to get her get the better of him.

Had she been trying to get at the paperwork? No change. It was mission reports, boring things that she would never do if she could avoid it. He ended up doing most of hers, she would never take his. There weren’t even any of hers among them. He didn’t have anything else on the desk she could have wanted that she would have had to lean over like that to get. Sometimes he took things from her, sake when she decided to bring it to the office, and left it in his desk, but there was none there now (he knew she had stolen the last bottle back last night).

She what had caused her to invade his desk and his sleep like that?

And why was she still watching him?

He looked down and realised he had ruined the paper he’d had in front of him. There was a large ink blotch across it. It was no more then he deserved for not paying attention. Trying to keep his face neutral, he moved and dropped it in the bin. He was sure it wasn’t important anyway, he’d always suspected that nobody looked at these files either way and him signing of on them was just a precaution.

And she was still watching him. Not her foot was tapping alone to the tune she was humming, thought she had stopped drumming her fingers.
He gave in.

“What did you come over here for?”

She stood slowly, the smile turning to a grin, and moved around to lean on her desk from the front. Most lieutenants had their own office, he shared with her or she’d never get anything done.

“Are you sure you want to know, Captain,” her tone was playful and he could swear she winked at him. He was regretting having asked already but there wasn’t much he could do about it now.

“Yes, just tell me.”

She walked over to the desk, slow measured steps, then lent over and placed her hands gently on the table, bringing her face down to his level. Then, before he could react, she lent forward and kissed him softly on the cheek.

It was only a soft pressure for a moment then it was gone, but still he felt himself going bright red and beginning to splutter. Who did she think he was? He as her Captain, she should respect him.

“You were just to cute,” she said, her smile now satisfied, “I couldn’t help myself…”

“Well, learn to control yourself better in the future!” He’d got used to her breasts, and her drinking, but if she was going to start this, he didn’t know what he’d do.

She didn’t say anything, just sauntered over to her desk and flopped down, then started to flick through the papers laid out there. It took a good fifteen minutes for Hitsugaya’s cheeks to return to their normal colour.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 10:48 PM

Prompt + Number: #31 – Sun
Title: Afternoon training session

She sat on the veranda of the Kuchiki house, sipping tea in silence. Outside, in the yard, the sun beat down mercilessly as it always did in the height of summer, but Rukia was comfortable sat in the shade in their loose clothing. In the yard, Renji and Ichigo were sparring, all out, sweat running down their bodies and cursing and generally tearing the place up and disturbing the family. Still, she couldn’t help but smile as the men she loved exhausted themselves, knowing soon they would come back to lie exhausted in her lap and she would gloat mercilessly.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 10:53 PM

Prompt + Number: #32 – Night
Title: Rendezvous

They met at night, under the cover of darkness. Ichigo would wait until Rukia crept through to his room then slip out of the window, Renji made no apologies about going out, knowing the Urahara would know his true motive anyway. They met in parks or late night cafes or allies. They didn’t kiss, even, it was too new, they just enjoyed each other, cherished each other while they could as if those stolen nights could somehow halt the inevitable separation, or strengthen them against it. Every dawn they would part with a hug and hope for a next time.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 10:57 PM

Prompt + Number: #33 – Bed
Title: Aftermath

Renji and Ichigo couldn’t do anything but stare at the splintered mess that had been Ichigo’s bed. Rukia didn’t seem surprised by the mess they had made as she casually pulled her clothes back on, ignoring them.

“What the hell am I going to tell my dad?” Ichigo said, panicked. This was really bad.

“He says not to worry about it,” Rukia replied. Ichigo spun, his jaw nearly hitting the floor, and saw her holding the door open slightly and a note that had evidently been left there, “He’s glad you’ve become a man and hopes you used proper protection.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 11:01 PM

Prompt + Number: #34 – Pictures
Title: 1000 words never said

Kurosaki Rei loved to look at Grandad’s picture collection when Mamma took her to visit him. When she asked, he would sit her on his lap and tell her brilliant stories about death gods and hollows and true bravery that she could almost believe. There was only one picture he wouldn’t talk about, one he kept by his bed. At his funeral, Rei found herself sat, holding the picture in her hand, wishing she knew the story. She took the photo from the frame but all that was written on the back was, “I’m sorry, I’ll always belong to you”.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 11:06 PM

Prompt + Number: #35 – Sex
Title: Like a bunny

The big problem in their relationship was sex. Rukia loved sex. She had a sex drive more suited to a rabbit. Renji and Ichigo both thought of themselves as having sex drives until they found they were nothing compared to her. She was insatiable. Renji had worried going into the relationship that he’d feel like less of a man because he was sleeping with Ichigo, but it turned out that it should of been Rukia he was worried about. He felt like an idiot complaining about too see much sex, but Ichigo agreed with him so it wasn’t so bad.

AntiOrder
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to AntiOrder

Old 02-18-2008, 04:28 PM

Very nice chuck. OT3 for the win XD. Good luck with the rest of the prompts.
Quote:
but it turned out that it should be[of] been Rukia he was worried about.
You might want to changr that dear.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiOrder
Very nice chuck. OT3 for the win XD. Good luck with the rest of the prompts.
Quote:
but it turned out that it should be[of] been Rukia he was worried about.
You might want to changr that dear.
Thank you my love, it is taken care of.