Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 10-04-2007, 04:05 AM

toAllucard:

Hoyes. I'm very happy with that one. I really love telling it. I wish that I could write the music in here, too..... XD Thanks for commenting it.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-04-2007, 04:10 AM

So, what're we waiting for? This world still sucks, and it needs someone to fix it. What would YOU say; I know what I'd say. We fight, we make it better. Just because we might lose doesn't mean it's not worth it. How far will we take this, because I'm willing to go all the way to the top. I'm willing to take it and finish. This fight cannot last forever. Time doesn't heal all wounds. I'm alone, but I'm with you guys--that counts for something. We finish this tonight, we finish this here, and it's DONE. It can be won, and believing that it's not real will get us all killed. Find something to believe in--you, me, hope, the world, your love, your you........ Believe it, because we're here to win.

Influenced by: Still Waiting-Sum41

Storyline: HSC (final battle)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-05-2007, 04:08 PM

Don't do something you'll regret, because sorry's not nearly so easy to say then. You've taken all of your chances--you get no more. I know what you're thinking; you think that you can brush this off with a smile. I won't make it that easy on you. I've been called many things because of you--and some of the lies are almost worth believing; I recognize that. But I won't take it. I am beyond you, and I don't need to see anymore to know you. Not just what you look like, some of your traits, some of your likes, but you with your thoughts and your ideas. Drop all of your false illusions, love. And don't cry, because that won't change my mind. I am not your fool anymore. I make my own rules now. I don't need to see anymore of this.... I'm in your mind, love.....

Influence:Eye In The Sky-Alan Parsons Project

Storyline: Gaia Story (Jexi@Traves), or HSC (Lili@Thony).

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-05-2007, 04:12 PM

Is this real? Because I've been lied to before. I feel you, and I see you, and it's brilliant and shining around you and I wonder if I'm dreaming..... I wonder if it matters, because all I want is to hold you. But it does; I need to know how you love me. Is it real, is it deep, are you real? We don't belong here--we belong alone and together. I believe in you, I want to, and you want to believe (and maybe you do); I love you so. But I need some sign, I need surety, I need to be shown... You come with the summer, and you make me love it for once. And even among everyone else, you're special. We belong together, I can tell. You bring me to life, you give me something special--but I just can't quite believe it's not real. You make me love the summer; is this a dream? Or are you real? (How deep is your love for me?) I must know, please.....

Influences: How Deep Is Your Love-BeeGees

Storyline: July 28th, Raquel@Michael (beginning)
Edit: Arghlsnaffer. Michael, not Traves!

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-05-2007, 04:16 PM

..... I remember when I was young. I remember when I was innocent--naive--it was beautiful. We were together, and nothing could harm us. That was the true summer of love; fuck 1967. And it was just something great (and it was a lie, to be true)--I've never known a better time, though. Those nights we sang in the car and drove all over everywhere together.... We were young and carefree and loving life. But the years went by.... You changed, Franz..... Everything's different, and some part of me still longs for the carefree days when we didn't know any better. It felt real, it felt big--it was bright and beautiful. Ah, those nights that we were together.... I didn't believe you were the way you are.... I remember when I was young; I miss me. I was so happy...

Influences: Crocodile Rock-Elton John

Storyline: July 28th.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-05-2007, 04:24 PM

Why? Were you trying to hurt me? Do you know what it's like, seeing you with someone else? I'll find someone--I'll hurt you back--not healthy. I'm moving on, if I have to force myself to every step of the way. I was wrong, but..... I must move on...... Did you intend to make me cry? Did you want to make me so alone and miserable? I'll find someone else; someone else to complete me and to make me whole--someone to help me carry on.

You thought your problems were gone. If only you knew..... They're all beginning again..... I want to get away. Maybe it's you, love. Maybe it's all just attracted to you, and that's why all of this crap happens. Someone else must help me carry on, but not you.....

Goodbye. You've crushed me, love.

Influenced: Swing, Swing-AAR

Storyline: HSC (Bhen@Lili, early on)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-05-2007, 04:30 PM

They break you. They hate you. They might be jealous, but they do hate you. They do nothing to save you--they consume you with your pain and make sure that you can't do anything to stop them. There is no way out--only inside. Go in. Inside, they can't hit you. If you are clever, or foolish, they won't hurt you inside. If you're crazy--you're inside. No one cares. Be something, Lili. Be somebody. But don't stay here. We tortured you. And now you've done this.. No, you can only stay inside. You're afraid, and I get that. But there's no other way now. Stay inside of yourself. Don't go anywhere. Retreat.....

Influences: Working Class Hero-originally John Lennon, but I was listening to the remake by Green Day.

Storyline: HSC (Marke@Lili; summer of fear)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:07 PM

Where'd you go? Did I do something? Oh, just come on back.... Where's your sense of humor, Lili? I'm everything you'd ever imagined, everything you've ever wanted..... Let's dance, love. You worship me; you make me your god. You call me and call me and call me, and now I'm back... Isn't that what it's all about, for you? Oh, you know what's in my mind, and you know what I think, and you know what I feel.... I know what you fear, and that's even better. Yes, when we tire, then you'll be at the mercy of some unimaginable power. That's just the problem you face when you do these things. You're to blame; I'll take you away with me as I doom your friends. Yes, I know what you fear. You're scared that it's all your fault, that you're somehow to blame.... And I can make that nightmare come true, just for you. Something's up, Lili--and it's me. And now we're on, we're having fun, we're going to do this the way you've always been too scared to.

Influenced: What You Feel-BTVS Soundtrack.

Storyline: HSC (Book I)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:11 PM

You wish that I were the kind of trash you could easily manipulate, because that would make things better... Like hell, Traves. You put your hands on me, hoping that it'd call something to your obediance, but it's the opposite. You do not want to mess with me tonight.... You know, it's over. Your little games have been going on for a long time, and I've finally figured it out. The only reason that he hasn't is because he's too sweet. Wanna be by myself--away from you, baby. It's not happening; why don't you find some other hot mind to tap into? I'm not here to entertain you, and you shouldn't mess with me. It's over, Traves. You aren't going to get another chance to do this the way that you want to. You're the kind who stands in the corner, placing bets on who's most likely to fuck you for the night.... You know you are. And you're goign home alone tonight. Because I'm not here for your entertainment, and I'll be damned all over again if you'll mess with him tonight.

Influence: U + Ur Hand-P!nk

Storyline: Gaia story-Jexi@Traves

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:15 PM

"Where is your boy tonight"? Just a gentle reminder, all over again, that they've got everyone I love at their mercy. Fine. I'll take my chances away from him. (She took her chances away from him...)
She's still trying, sir. We took the man she loves away from her, we took away the thing that would've made people listen to her, but she's still calling up support. She's so famous that we can't actually take the easiest step. ..... So find something else.

Someday, my love, I will tell you. I should be with you, I should be everything that you would love. And I'm still trying to be. It's all because of you. All of these films, these songs, these everything--they're all for you and the cause you wouldn't have abandoned.

Staring across all those years at you--six, only--I remember why I gave it all up. (They want fire, and I'm giving it to them.)

You see me on your kitchen floor, moments later... I was the last good thing about your part of town, and when I slapped you like that, you never forgave me. But now maybe you'll understand.

Influence: Grand Theft Autumn-Fall Out Boy
Storyline: TBS (needs such a better title)-partial summary.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:19 PM

You and me, together forever. See another couple together, symbolizing us. The day that I knew what I had to do--break us up--I couldn't breathe. I screamed. It was always all about you. I'm lost, my love. I've been living for a cause for years. To see you alone, time stands still and for an instant, I'm with you again in the way we were meant to be. You walk alone; I am drowning in my tears.
I scream, I go to you, because I know that soon their word will count for nothing. Time stands still and it rips us apart when it begins again. You turn away with a sneer, and I ask you not to go; I beg you to listen to me for an instant--I see you freeze, and I see you wonder what I could have done, what I could want now.
Again, for us, time stands still, as you wonder if it could've all been a dream. I wish. Neither of us would ever accept illusions, I know--and thus time starts up again and we are shocked back into today.

Influence: Time Stands Still-AAR
Storyline: TBS

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:24 PM

I've been drinking, I know. They were going to sell me out, eventually--I may as well give it up for the cause I've always hated. I can't let it go. Alicia, you wouldn't know a good thing if it slit your throat, but I suppose that's just your nature. And it's just as well; there are too many bad things in disguise. They'll pay for what they've done, the secrets they've tried to keep from us... You'll wonder, when it's all done. But I know that you can't let me go. I'm fine. I understand that. I wish that you would trust me, just this once. I want to be forgiven, and I only wish that you would. I'm losing my eloquence, I'm losing everything but my passion. It's just getting stronger, and burning everything in its path. You might've allied yourself with a time bomb, my girl. But you don't care. You don't care, as long as it blows them all up in the end. That's a part of why I trust you with my life-for now.

Influence: My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon-Fall Out Boy

Storyline: Witness (Josh)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:27 PM

Everything worthwhile in me is long dead, but you cause it to stir up and try to rise again. You're afraid of me, of what I could become--and I don't mind admitting that you've got a cause to fear. You're afraid to tell the others of this dangerous game, and eventually, I tire of playing. You're stirring everything up, but you refuse to acknowledge your power.... Go away from me. I was content to be dead, stay gone, and leave everyone else to their petty quarrels, so let me alone. I'm willing to go to the moon for you (the lack of oxygen would put me to a bad end) and until you're willing to admit what you want, leave me be. I should leave you again, slap you and tell you that I don't care--but I do and you know it. It hurts me, and you use it while turning a blind eye to the pain it causes me, and so I again beg you to leave me alone. Let me bury this love, Zeale... I'd do anything for you, but I'm so sick of you using that against me. Let me alone.

Influence-Rest In Piece (BtVS Soundtrack)
Storyline: HSC (Lili@Zeale, summer of pain)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:38 PM

I confess that I'm sorry. I blame myself for this--I'll never live it down. You're just the boy everybody wants; I'm the girl you've already given too much to. "Kiss her, kiss her"--and I can't blame you if you do. Everybody always gives up on me; I give up on myself. I've been so naive... Sleeping outside your door, forcing myself to know everything, from your tone to your words--Why don't I drop dead? I wish it were that simple. You said that you would keep me honest, and now I need you for that. I don't know if I'm deceiving myself--and I'll probably never know without you--and you can't blame me for hating that, hating him, and hating myself--even you to a tiny extent. No, it's not your fault, but I can't help it. I'm just too late....

Influence:A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me-Fall Out Boy

Storyline: Gaia Story

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:43 PM

They join together, and it's a big shiny green light--brighter than any I've ever seen before. It's buzzing around my head with the power, and now I understand what it will be necessary to do.... I see what you want to make a reality. Pretty fantasy. I see the motives that you don't need to hide from us anymore, and I see why you're giving me this last "chance"... I see the things worming into your head,and I can tell that it doesn't belong here. I can tell that you're just doing this to attempt to humble me before the last moment. You want to be inside of me? Try it. I know that if you think I'm wining, you'll just end it all--and I'm hoping I can get in a lucky shot. Back off now, put them down and show me that you really have some element of you in there somewhere. I don't want to sacrifice myself, you, or anyone else just on the whim of some ancient, malevolent power. I don't want to give everything away. I know all about your motives, yes, I know that you just want to prove once again how superior you are to me. And I know that you've got him really hiding somewhere, hidden and buried... I'm willing to take you all on, if only because of the stakes. This isn't where we belong, and I'm the only one willing to banish you. Try me.

Influence: Headstrong-Trapt
Storyline: HSC (Book I; Lili)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-07-2007, 06:48 PM

Some part that I'm not prepared to play; I didn't want to come here to look for you, and I don't want to play a brainless bar floozy just to grab you. They don't want to lose your business, and it's not going to be easy. I miss him too, and so this means that things haven't been good. This club is such a caricature... I'm amazed that you're falling for it. Make your body work together with your mind.... I've found you.
Like hell; you get no more drinks. Come on; we're taking you home. (Hopefully this place closes before you can get back...)
You're somewhere else in your head, you're somehow paralyzed... The barkeep didn't intend to let you leave. Your powers are dumbed down, and it's going to be a bitch for Bhen and I to yank you out of here against your will--especially with the protection spell from Zara.
Bugger. I didn't want to get into a fight tonight. You're sliding through us all as we try to save you, returning to the counter and ordering another of. Whatever those were. Fine. I'd like nothing better than to leave you here, but I can't.

Influence:Paralyzed-Finger Eleven.

Storyline: HSC (Lili trying to get Thony post-Thom's death)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:23 AM

I'm the only defense you've ever had--I'm your unconditional support, and you know it. But all the same, you forgot about me. After we had been through so much, how dare you let me down? I didn't know, and I never saw exactly what you were about. I could never have imagined that you would betray me like that. But I know that you did; I know that you let me fall. I just can't believe it; I don't want to believe it. But I'm not standing for your shit anymore; I'm not going to keep giving and giving and giving. You'll leave me out of everything and I'm not going to stand for that anymore. You used colored glasses, wool--everything. And I couldn't believe what I heard, and I wanted to find a way to believe that you weren't that bad. But I was wrong. I know better now.

Influence: Judas-Kelly Clarkson.
Storyline: HSC-Lili@Thony (when isn't it?)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:26 AM

Because of what we are--our nature--we're anethma to them. It's all about us, it's about what we are, but they just can't handle that. No matter what we do, no matter how we try to make amends, they never trust the way that they did; the remember the way that the power corrupted us so much so long ago. Yes, it's all about us--and that hurts. When they try to strike at you, that hurts me, too. I hate it. It would be best to strike back--out on our own--because that way it could be us (about us), and we could be alone together without their bullshit. We could start over. It's a beautiful dream; what we can do.
They don't know what we've sacrificed for them before; they don't know what we've done--they just see in black and white (this is the enemy). It needs to be more about us, less about the way we've behaved and mistakes we've made.

Influences: All About Us-t.A.T.u.
Storyline: HSC-Lili@Zeale

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:30 AM

Your voice is the one in my head, now--because I'm in a frozen moment, and you're all that I hear. I'm swimming in my memories and cannot believe what I'm seeing in front of me. You're... No....

Running through the mansion, trying to evade what I saw, missing you and wishing so desperately that this could be fixed. This can't be for nothing.

Flashing back and knowing that I can't escape it... They took you and broke you, killed you....
Now I'm forced to work with someone who would kill you even more thoroughly than that just to save your life. I can't handle that. Then he abandons me--which isn't surprising--but I need you with me, and cannot survive without you. Please come back to me; I wish that I couldn't feel this, couldn't sense this, couldn't be this...
I need you...
Come back...

Influence: Haunted-Kelly Clarkson
Storyline: Gaia Story (Phantasm World)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:36 AM

You can put away the illusions and lies, Lili. We're past that. You've entered, you haven't been willing to play it our way, and now you're meant to only work with us. You must do as we wish. You've cast your die and chosen your side--even after we granted you the choice. You've passed the final threshold. You're beyond it all, and you cannot be saved. You've abandoned yourself and Zeale has done the same. Did you come willingly? He didn't. We stole him from a corridor to ensure that someone else would come. If it wasn't you, it would've been Zara or Nicole, and we might have had more luck. But this way is better. Now you're here with us--you've decided. No chance for second thoughts, now, love. You can't resist us, now. Oh, you try and try--but we outnumber you.
"Right and wrong"? Love, these are simply words without any real definition. There are no "flames", there is nothing. You've progressed to where we no longer are willing to help you--only to carry out the dance to its final and inevitable conclusion. No one will help you, no one will save you. And there's still one final twist, still one final surprise to upset you and make you realize that you don't quite know everything, and you don't quite have it all perfect.

Influence: Point of No Return-Phantom of the Opera cast.
Storyline: HSC (Book I)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 02:41 AM

That which should burn me freezes me. There's no magic involved, no supernatural--it's all me. I wish that I felt the same way that others do. And I see him, I can see him in my mind as clearly as though he were right in front of me. It's meant to take a sacrifice--but over these past few months, I've sacrificed all that I possibly could. That will have to count. I jump into the flames, and I hope that it will be enough....

Someone will come for you. Someone drawn to you, or drawn to danger, or simply drawn to power... Someone will come.

What if you're leaving Zane in danger What if she won't show up; what if she refuses to sacrifice anything?

I know she'll go; that's her secret--she's pulled to the magic, she's pulled to everyone that she can't save. 's tragic....

Why I refused, they'll never know. And I will never tell them; they wouldn't believe me.

And we face doubts, mistrusts, and we wonder if she will truly be willing to go through it, be willing to finish it and manage to save him--or if we will.

And in saving him, we kill her.

Soundtrack: Walk Through the Fire-BtVS Soundtrack

Storyline: HSC (Summer of Fear, everyone)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 05:23 PM

You know that you're living a lie... You call and he refuses to answer, telling you that he's sick. But you see him partying and out--everything that you've done for him has been thrown away. He doesn't even care that you've figured it out.... Aren't you worthless? Aren't you enraged? Don't you wonder why this is? I've got a suggestion; wouldn't I know? If he's asking for you--if he's waiting for you--then keep him asking and waiting; if you treat him like shit, then he'll be happier. You're only worthwhile if you aren't actually a good person. Fucked up? Well, I thought you knew that he was. Remember what I told you before? I remember how you laughed and told me that I was jealous and lying--and what do you think now? I don't understand him, either. But I do know him. (But I don't want to understand...) I don't, either. I am sorry. He isn't my fault, but I'll apologize for him.

Influence: Break Apart Her Heart-Good Charlotte
Storyline: July 28th Raquel(on)Franz

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 05:27 PM

Hostess acting as waitress, throwing it all off-balance... Please leave all of your fancy baubles at the door... No, no, you can't show off to everyone. Yes, I've changed. You noticed. That's more or less the plan. I have never been better, and I know that you see it--you wonder how I gained such confidence. You can't stand it. Too bad for you.
You've been outed, my boy. You can't keep up with them, because they're better at bullshitting than even you (and that's quite something). Keep on telling yourself that it's not true, I still love you, we can still have something... You know it's a lie, but it'll comfort you anyway. I know it just doesn't feel right, me being this way--people aren't supposed to be so truthful and vivid--but there it is. I've changed the rules, and you cannot stand it. Didn't you know that I'd be doing that? I've heard the rumors for weeks--spread half of them myself--but I thought that you'd be bound to discount a few of them, so I made them all superbly fantastic.
Have at it, my boy. You're distracted, and that makes you weak.

Influence: There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Figured It Out Yet-Panic!

Storyline: July 28th-Raquel laying a trap

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 05:31 PM

Staring out the window, reminiscing.... Yes, I remember what you said. I remember everything, and now it all makes sense in a whole new (murderous) way.

"I'm warning you; play with fire and it'll burn you."

Same situation all over again, but I never listen. I want to escape, now, more than before--I threw my heart and everything away for him, and now there's nothing. you upped the stakes, and I was too much of a fool to notice it. I've finally started to try and fight you, and I know that it's way too late.

Now I'm running away because I don't want to face the same dilemmas all over again. When I try to say everything that I'm feeling, it comes out wrong. It's him, it's him.... He's hurt me, he's hurt you and everyone else. And no matter how he changes you still cling to him. You're his sanctioned victim, and it's driving me crazy. I wish that you could see what you're doing. I'm trying to warn you....

"I'm warning you, Lili. Play with fire and it will burn. Leave this alone. Leave them alone. Just go with what I say; it's for morale and the good of the cause. Just do as I say. Don't try to push it, change it, Lili. Don't change."

Influence: Victims of Love-Good Charlotte

Storyline: HSC (Retrospect)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 05:35 PM

A flash, a new start.... There's a devil at your side, with an angel on the way...

You work at this bar, and seeing you in your vulnerabilty makes me realize how I want to be--need to be. I've been working side by side with the devils and demons of this world, and I have so much to make amends for... Please, don't judge me by what you already know... I truly want to change. I remember everywhere I've been, everything I've done, and I can't do it anymore. Believe in me, trust me (though even I know that you'd be a fool to do that)--there's more to me than you can see. Please, please, give me a second chance. I want to help you; I want to take the bastards down. I can't do it without you, and I know that. More than anything, you can't do it without me now--and I know that you want this. Please give me some small faith. I'm broken, and I think that you've seen into my deepest secrets and my motives. I beg you to give me a second chance. Let me fix this. You came here on your own, and you'll leave the same way--but let me help you while you're here.

Influence: An End Has A Start-The Editors

Storyline: Witness