Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2012, 10:09 PM

This is going to be giant mass of crazy with different characters from several diffrent things and us messing around. The two main people are gonna be Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh and Vash from Trigun. This shall be wonderful, *runs off spazing* weeeeeee~

((Ryou speaking from in their mind))
Bakura chuckled darkly and held the struggling man tighter while adjusting his switchblade in his hand. "Who are you!? Please stop don't kill me PLEASE! What'd I do, why are you doing this!?" The man cried struggling more, terrified eyes searching Bakuras face for any sign of mercy; he found none. Bakura only shook his head laughing "What'd you do? Foolish mortal... you've done absolutely nothing. But that dosnt change your position, I'm doing this for my own entertainment no other reason." He watched the horrified man tremble and relished the fear in his eyes before lowering his knife to slit the mans throat. That was when Ryou realized what was happening (Bakura had been blocking him out but had gotten distracted) and screamed at him from the back of his mind 'NO! Bakura please don't!' Bakura ignored his innocent lights pleas and killed the man. Bakura heard Ryou gasp and start freaking out and rolled his eyes murrmering to him in a harsh tone "Ra, ryou don't be a fucking crybaby, I'm going to do what I want and nothing you say will change my mind so just shut up before I make you" Ryou didn't say anything and tried to be quiet as to not aggravate yami. Bakura released the hold he had on the man, dropping the lifeless body to the ground. He then took out a match and dropped it on the corpse, he wouldn't be caught even if they knew it was him, but over the millennia he had learned that it was better to be overly careful, then stupid and not. (Not that he hasn't and dosnt still have his moments that he does something stupid and reckless) After that was done he turned to walk away without anyother word.

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-01-2012 at 05:36 PM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2012, 03:56 PM

"ohhh man. Im hungry. I havent eaten all day. Those insurance girls realy know how to make a scean."((flashback)) "hey Mr. Vadh the stampeede! What r you doing in a donut shoppe?" Everyone turns and stares at him with a look of fear. Vash quickly makes an escape. "man those insurance girls are going to get me killed. Thats it im leaving town tonight" ((flashback ends)) as vash is walking he hears a man pleaing for his life so he hides behind the neerest trashcan to check it out. He sees a strange man kill someone n set them on fire. (quietly wispers to himself) "wow that guy must be pretty hard core if he could kill a man without hesitation. So he must be realy strong." he thinks for a second "AHA! If i follow him around i can find out how srong he realy is and get away from the insurance girls! Perfect plan!" Vash quietly starts to follow this new strange man, hopeing he is not seen.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2012, 05:36 PM

Bakuras eye twitches a little, someone was following him. He had followed people and been followed enough times to able to tell. He had fine tuned senses and could sense the other behind him. He stopped and called out not bothering to turn around "what do you want? I know your there, I've been doing this longer than you've been alive. I'm guessing you saw what happened so you know I wont hesitate to kill you slowly and painfully, and I am not patient so make it quick" h said in a sharp tone. He wasn't certain why he hadn't killed the person already but he was bored and maybe this could be interesting....for a few hours at the most.... he heard a whimper from the back of his mind and Ryous soft voice 'Please Bakura don't kill anyone else' he simply ignored Ryou hoping he'd shut up

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2012, 01:50 AM

Vash attempts to shift but falls over out into the open. His glasses fall off and slide across the ground to behind bakuras feet. "oh no my sunglasses." Vash looks up at bakura laughs and scrached his head a bit "your alot shorter up close." Vash stands up and towers over bakura. "ur right though i have been following you. you seem very strong. Maybe you will buy me some donuts and we can talk more about you." Vash walks behind bakura and picks up his glasses and puts them back on.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-02-2012, 04:10 AM

He resisted the urge to whip a knife in the direction of the voice at the short comment. He turned and had to look up... way up, this guy was tall.... he raised a thin white eyebrow at the man crossing his arms. "I've got a better idea, how about you leave now before I kill you and use you bones to pick my teeth after dinner." He dropped his arms and turned to leave figuring the guy would get the message and leave. "Also I don't buy anything I wasn't called The Thief King because I paid for things" he added as an after thought, still leaving. He didn't buy anything, anything he had that was paid for was becaude of Ryou. He may be a killer but he was still a true Kun Elna theif at heart.

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-02-2012 at 11:27 AM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2012, 02:59 PM

Vash follows close behind bakura looking over bakuras sholder sometimes. "so little man if u steal stuff and kill people without hesitation how come u havent killed me and stolen my gun?" Vash shifts his long red treanch coat to reveal a huge gun strapped to his leg "or stolenn my arm? I hear it can get quite a prive these days." Vash rolls up his sleve to reveal a bionic arm.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-02-2012, 09:10 PM

"I'm not little!" He groweled out menicingly hands clenching at his sides. He created the intire freaking shadow relm for fucks sake, he was the Afekia Touzoku Bakura, the feared King of Thieves and this guy was calling him 'little man' WHAT THE FUCK!? He however had to pause for a moment at the question and answered with a calm even tone "What if I'm a different type of thief?" He asked turning his head a bit to look at him. "I'm not some lowely street urchin, nor a idiot black market trader. If I want money I steal money but I don't steal just to sell later" he faces forward again "if I want something I steal it if I don't what's the point? And if I can steal anything why would I need money? No if I steal it, its for me. If I want your arm ill steal it if I want your gun I'll steal it. If I want your soul ill take that too! What I want I get. I don't trade for it I take it. I am a thief of Kun Elna and I will not lower my self to this millennias vermin that don't deserve to call themselves thieves" He was proud of his heritage and would never lower himself to these mortals. "But to answer you questions, I don't want them so your not worth my time. I killed that one for fun because I was bored so he was barely worth it. I'm not bored anymore so go away"

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-03-2012 at 11:27 AM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-16-2012, 02:32 AM

Vash looked at bakura with a stright face for about two mins then looked away giggling "ya know kid your not so bad i like the fire and spunk you got in you" vash quickly turned away and walked down the closest ally into the darkness. As he walked down the ally he quickly hid behind a dumpster and watched bakura to see his next move "looks like im following him around for a while. This will be exciting"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 AM

((Ryou))

He rolled his eyes. He was the darkness, did this guy really think he couldn't see him in darkness!? Honestly it was rather insulting. He sighed tierdly "how stupid do you think I am?" He asked spitefully, narrowed blood red eyes easily peircing the dark of the ally and locating the mans head which was peeping out fom behind the dumpster. His sharp voice rang through the ally as he said in a no-nonsense tone "I said go away!" He whipped a knife directly at his face. The knife flew straight and fast not wavering from its target even a little, even though he had thrown it almost flippantly he had so many years of experience that there was almost no chance of a miss.

((I ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD MY BABY! *snuggles Ryou* :3))

Ryou whimpered as he felt Bakuras annoyance grow. But unfortunately he was powerless to stop the spirit as he whipped a rather lethal looking blade at the tall blonde mans head. He squeezed his eyes shut and covered them with his hands non-existant tears spilling from his eyes. He might not be in control of the body but he could still cry and now for the second time that day he was. Bakuras cruelty never ceased to astound and horrify him.

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-16-2012 at 07:48 PM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2012, 03:25 PM

Vash went tol step bavk to dodge the knife but tripped over a cat and fell back and still dodged the kinfe "oh hi kitty thanx for saving my life" vash sat up and got completely engrossed in petting and playing with this cat. All you heard from the ally was vash laughing loudly and him yelling "stop kitty! Your tongue is so rough! Its like sand paper!!"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2012, 03:40 PM

Ryou peeked through his fingers when he heard the man thanking the cat and sighed thankfully see that he was still very much alive

Bakura snarled when he missed. He never missed! He walked over to the blonde pulling another knife from god knows where and moved quickly sheathing the blade in the cats head, only the handle was sticking out and its had stopped moving dieing almost immediately.

Ryou let out a choked gasp of pure horror as he watched the knife pierced the cats skull

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2012, 01:44 AM

Vash giggled as he looked down at the stuffing coming out of the stufed cat and the real one climbing his way to the roof "goodbye kitty have a nice day!" Vash stood up and stepped back from bakura "what a cute little kitty. Have you ever had a cat before?" Vash stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned up against the wall smiling at bakura.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 02:26 AM

Bakura snarled angerly as he saw that the cat was fake and he whipped around storming away to a street. As soon as he reached an area with people he shoved Ryou in control and retreated back to his soul room.

He stumbled and almost fell as he was suddenly shoved into control. He had closed his eyes after the cat had been stabbed and now he was suddenly in a street full of people. Doing what he had found was always the best thing to do in this kind of situation he ran for home ducking around people

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2012, 02:33 AM

Vash quickly noticed something was difforent and got up fast and ran after him "hey! Wait! Come back!" Vash trailed him for as long as he could untill he smelled the sweet smell of donuts and was dragged to the window of a donut shoppe "mmmm i must have some" he went to walk into the shoppe and realized he was trailing someone and quickly rand back out and looked around but saw no sign of him "crap i lost him. Damn my empty stomach"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 02:47 AM

Ryou raced down the street passing several shops and stuff. After a minute he had to stop to catch his breath, he had never been very good at runing and sports

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 AM

Vash quickly raced around the corner and completely tripped over ryou "oh hey kid sorry for tripping over you... Wait hey! Its you! The guy from the ally!"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 03:02 AM

Ryous eyes went wide and he took off as fast as he could, if he could just make it home... he bumped into a lot of people bit he ignored thay polite little voice that said stop and say sorry in favor of the one that screamed to run and run as fast and far as he could

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2012, 03:08 AM

Vash ran after the kid, now knowing something was very wrong. He stayed far enough behind so that he could see the kid but the kid couldwnt see him.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 03:25 AM

Ryou ran as fast as he could almost slamming into the door to his apartment. Fumbling with his key he looked around nervously mumbling "God damnit Bakura what did you get me into!" He looking around again, he spotted the blonde from before and he let out a squeak of suprise and fear "Oh bloody hell!" He said eyes growing wider. He tried to unlock the door even faster but ended up dropping the keys. He shrank down and stared at the other "I-I-Im sorry, w-what ever he did I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" He begged desperately

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-19-2012 at 09:21 AM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-19-2012, 05:20 AM

Vash stopped behind the kid and noticed him trembling in fear. He reached down and picked up his keys and held them out to him. "i think u dropped these. And dont worry im not going to hur you" vash smiled at the kid. "you seem alot different then before. Before you were all tough and willing to kill me but now you seem all skiddish and terrified. If i dident know any better i would claim you were a completely different person." Vash looked up at the appartment building."so is this your place? Mind if i come in?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 09:18 AM

Ryou stood up and took the keys nodding nervously. "Different person... a-about that umm....well..." he trailed off trying to figure out how much to say and wondering if Bakura was gonna get angery at him for telling. His hand still shook a bit as he unlocked the door. 'What in the world am I doing?' He thouht to himself as he opened the door for the man 'I don't even know this guy!'

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2012, 03:56 AM

Vash walked in still smiling "well kid your nicer than i thought" vash rubs the kids head messing up his hair a bit. Vash sat down in the closest seat "so wat were u saying about well um two seperate people im interested now"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2012, 04:20 AM

Ryou frowned "uh well.... he's gonna get really mad at me for this..... do you believe in spirits and possession?" He asked timidly. This was embarrassing this guy was going to think he was bonkers!

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-20-2012 at 05:28 AM..

WhereIsMyName
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2012, 04:43 AM

Vash looked stright at ryou as serious as he could get. "i do believe." Vash looked away almost in tearsbut tried his hardest not to show it

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2012, 05:13 AM

Ryous eyes widened This guy may actually believe him! "W-Well there's a perticular spirit who keeps possessing me... you met him earlier in the alley... I hate it but there's nothing I can do... he's too strong....and sometimes he'll give me control if someone's following and stuff.... I was afraid that he might have killed someone you knew earlier and that you were coming for pay back and thought I was him...it wouldn't be the first time its happened..." he trailed off noticing he was rambling

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-20-2012 at 05:33 AM..