Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 AM

It was a dark time for humanity. The streets littered with dried blood and rotting limbs. Survival numbers dwindling to near nothing as the world continues it's plunge into dark times. Communication between countries has ceased since the infection first arose. Survivors though limited do exist, all struggling to stay alive on the hopes of a rumored safezone somewhere to the east. Many survivors have began to make their way east in hopes to find safety and this is their tale.

---------- Post added 04-21-2012 at 11:15 PM ----------

Rules

1) Please try not to just up and leave. If you must go try to at least have your character sneak off somewhere to sleep, hide, etc.

2) No god-moding. If u lose interest in the RP just kill off your character.

3) Post sizes really don't matter to me as much as they probably should simply because I understand if I'm running for my life I wouldn't be trying to make 15-30 min speeches you know.

4) If your interested please PM me with your character profile with the subject being HOTD and I'll post it here

---------- Post added 04-21-2012 at 11:20 PM ----------

Character Skeleton

Name:
Personality:
Grade:
Background:

---------- Post added 04-21-2012 at 11:29 PM ----------

SURVIVORS

Name: Katsuo Masashi
Appearance:
Personality: Outgoing,Loud,cocky,VERY flirtatious. Likes to think of himself as a born leader.
Grade:Senior
Background: After returning to town from a family vacation is horrified to find the city in the state it's in. Seeing his entire family slughter and devoured by the oncoming hordes Katsuo is driven into an obsession with vengency.

Name: Mindy
Appearance (Picture if possible):
Personality: shy, jumpy, introvert
Grade: senior
Background: grew up with a single mother, recently moved out to live on her own.

Name: Rosemary Kazane
Appearance:
Personality: Bold, brazen and cocky, Rosemary is the epitome of the fiesty irish girl.she harbors alot of pain, but hides it behind heavy sarcasm and a sharp tongue.she doesn't like to fight, but she is quite good at it.she is a warrior to the core.she is also loyal to a fault.
Grade: Junior
Background: Rosemary was born in Ireland to an irish mother and a japanese father.her family traveled all over the world, never staying in one place long, so it was no surprise that they happened to be right there where the infection started.her parents were some of the first infected, and Rosemary had to kill them.no one knows this, however, and the guilt of her secret makes her emotionally withdrawn, so many don't understand her.at night, when she is sure she is safe and alone, shy cries until she has no more tears to shed.

Last edited by Techiro_Yugota; 04-27-2012 at 04:25 AM..

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2012, 04:57 AM

*peeking around the corner Katsuo begins his journey through the dark streets* "I gotta found somewhere to lay low for the night" katsuo said to himself

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-05-2012, 06:34 AM

Mindy leaped lightly from the rooftop down onto the garden wall. It was a wide stone structure that was quite thick and solid. She walked along it until she reached a tree. Climbing up into it, she scaled the branches until she reached the open window. Slowly and carefully sneaking inside, she quietly walked through the room. Clear. She loved this room. It was her secret treasure for survival. If there was one thing she could do to survive, it was to blend in. Quickly going through the former actresses make-up and garmets that she had set up before, she transformed herself into a zombie. With the right plastics and such applied just right, she could pass the night without a zombie thinking she was much of a prey to go after. With that fixed, she slipped a magnum .44 into her pants and hidden by her shirt to be used as an emergency backup. Now to find another place away from this one to get some shut eye. She never stayed in the same place twice in one week. Slipping back outside, she made her way down the tree to the wall, then jumped down.

With a limp and slight stagger, she made herself look like a retarded idiot and began her act down the street. Her quick eyes picked up a form slipped around the corner ahead of her. Zombie? She hoped not. It was all she could do to not run when she couldn't see them. Being near them made her about to pee her pants.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2012, 04:38 PM

((i don't have time to post today,but i'll post by monday i swear.))

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2012, 04:39 PM

((It's ok i've been busy as well))

"shit! one of them saw me" he said to himself looking around for a weapon only to find nothing "I'm dead...I'm freakin' dead!" looks for a place to hide and finds so old empty milk crates in the shadows to hide behind crouching down on the hard ground gravel digging into his knee

maidenroseheart

Old 05-05-2012, 04:43 PM

The speed at which the form moved down and out of sight sent waves of relief through her. No zombie could move fast, especially not that fast. Feeling better, but not willing to let loose her disguise for fear of other shadows, she kept on walking. It took time to move around like this because acting out an actual stagger took deliberate slowness. She reached near the end of the street and wondered if she should chance talking to the form crouched down in the shadows. Zombies were dumb, but maybe, just maybe not that dumb. Should she tell him?

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2012, 04:57 PM

as he watched the figure something was off bout this one. he couldn't put his finger on it but,something was definitely off "this is stupid if it sees me i'm a deadman" he whispered to himself careful manuevering around the crates to get a better view

maidenroseheart

Old 05-05-2012, 05:02 PM

He moved closer to her. How dumb was he? She sighed as she reached him. Might as well do a zombie stunt in case any were watching. She "tripped" and did the zombie idiotic move of not catching herself. It hurt a lot more, but better a little pain than to lose one's life. Such was the life of a newbie-actress. Laying there, she was half in the shadows now herself and could easily talk to him... since he was right there... without suspicion.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2012, 05:34 PM

"aaah" stumbling backwards slamming back first into the wall "shit the hurt" he said quietly to himself rubbing his shoulders realizing what has just happened "damn stay back"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM

She awkwardly rolled over as a zombie might and then just chilled there for a second. This guy was an idiot. He should have just run. At the moment though, he definitely was a bit dazed. She let her blank expression and sagging open mouth turn into that of a normal person, except the makeup was still on, and grin at him. "Sorry for the heart attack, just wanted to say hi without blowing my cover. How are you?"

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2012, 07:58 AM

"I'm ok now that I've officially had a heart attack!" he whispered to the girl "who the hell are u?" Katsuo said struggling back to his feet,rubbing the back of his shoulders" "and where the hell did u come from?"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-06-2012, 01:53 PM

She acted clumsy as only a zombie could and consequently knocked him back down behind the crates. Stay down will ya. I'm acting like a zombie and your not going to ruin my cover. Who knows where the scary things are lurking. At least you have a heart to have a heart attack with. Keep your brains in gear too while your at it. I came from down the street. Name's Mindy. You?

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2012, 06:31 PM

"Katsuo" he said keeping his voice down crouching behind the crates "Where you heading? I could really find a place to crash for the night................" Katsuo hadn't had a safe night's sleep in a couple days now and the result was wearing on him heavily

maidenroseheart

Old 05-07-2012, 04:00 AM

She thought that over and slowly started doing her zombie crawl that would eventually lead her back to a standing position. Watching the detestable creatures had served her well. "Not entirely sure. I don't stay in the same place more than once in a week. Was thinking about trying the theme park. The ferris wheel provides an aerial room safe from detection, if you stay down while up there." You have to be really quite though. The idiots may not see as well at night but their hearing sure can be remarkable at times. She wondered if perhaps she should create a diversion to draw them away from the intended place. Turning on the church's auto bell system with the timer might do the trick. Turning on a few lights in the church might also do the trick as those things headed for light like flies to a candle. "We can use the church to create a diversion while heading there. If your that tired, you could use the extra security."

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 AM

"Yeah it'd be nice to have a place to rest my hat for the night. I'm so worn out I can barely see straight." he said yawning widely, shaking his head to wake himself up "What do you need me to do?"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-07-2012, 09:04 AM

She looked around. Getting by in these parts was pretty hard. To many empty houses that could be holding zombies. She decided to try something a bit weird. They loved chasing people. But if the person was already dead, it would be assumed all the good parts were gone. She turned and grinned, Let me carry you over my shoulder like your dead. If we can just stash you away near the fair grounds until I can get the church lit up, then it will be a free and clear to the ferris wheel. Want to try?

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-07-2012, 05:51 PM

near the fairgrounds,Gemini sat on top of a crumbing brick wall,high above any zobie reach.several of the horrid beasts lay dead below her,each shot through the forehead.Gemini smiled as she aimed,shot,and watched the last one fall."bastard.don't mess with me." she said,and hopped down on the other side of the wall.the fairgrounds were safe,because the zombies couldn't climb,and the fairgrounds were surrounded by high walls that were put in place years ago to stop burglars.they served a different purpose now.Gemini reflected on this as she sat down at an old concession stand and rested.her feet ached from running,and as usual these days,she was tired.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2012, 06:15 AM

"I uhh.........well..............sure" looks at the girl nervously "well lets do this then"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-08-2012, 09:48 AM

She winks and slings him over her shoulder like a bag of potatoes. With one arm around his legs and his head banging against her back, she whispers, "Go limp." With that she takes up her zombie stagger again and heads for the fairgrounds. On the way, she pauses by a lightpole beside an old church and opens up a box that is screw up on it. Flipping a few switches, she has the church lights on and the bells up in the tower ringing. With that ruckus going on, zombies would be heading towards the church and away from the fairgrounds. She resisted the unzombie-like characteristic of grinning and headed down the street. Seeing the fairgrounds coming into view, she began eyeing the wall for a good place to clamor up.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2012, 01:18 PM

goes limp as the girl instructed though feeling a little embarassed being carried around by a girl "H...how much further.......this is kinda embarassing"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-08-2012, 01:30 PM

She gritted her teeth and hissed back, "we are almost to the fair grounds. The wall is dead ahead." He wasn't so light himself. She saw a good place to climb up and noticed dead zombies laying around. That was interesting. Her eyes followed up and saw a shadow that had been standing on the way turn and take off. Someone else was in the fair grounds? She finally reached the wall and bent to let him down. "I think I saw someone leap down to the other side. I could be wrong. Let's just be careful okay. I have nothing to fight with."

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2012, 04:25 PM

"Got cha" he says as he kneels down cupping his hands "need a lift?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-08-2012, 05:37 PM

Gemini,hearing the church bells in the distance,decided to go back to the wall and check things out.it sounded like a distraction to her.at the wall,she saw what looked like a zombie and a human male at the bottom,and the male was giving the zombie a leg up.that couldnt be right.Gemini decided to watch and see what happened.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-08-2012, 10:40 PM

She awkwardly put a foot into his hands and climbed up. She was getting in more of a workout than she had planned tonight so her makeup and ragged clothing felt like they were just a nuisance in her way. Yet they had saved her life too many times to give up now. Getting to the top, she realized that they were not alone.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 AM

lifting the girl he steps back and takes a running start scaling the wall