maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-09-2012, 11:15 AM

Hearing the footsteps behind her, she blinked and turned to offer a hand.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2012, 04:53 PM

managing to get halfway up the wall he took the girl's hand and pulled himself up top "Thanx. " noticing the shadow he squeezed the girl's hand and motioned towards the shadow closing in

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-10-2012, 05:04 PM

Rosemary stepped cautiously from the shadows."ok,so i'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're not a real zombie." she said wryly.

Last edited by Gemini; 05-14-2012 at 11:17 PM..

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2012, 05:13 PM

"Why yes...yes we are. I'm from the zombie outreach program" he said sarcastically giving a little chuckle as he hopped down the wall

maidenroseheart

Old 05-11-2012, 08:06 AM

She let out a very human giggle. "And the outreach program is working great." She stood and offered her hand. "Evening."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-11-2012, 04:05 PM

Rosemary smirked and took the gir's hand."ah,i should have known.welcome,then,to my reformed zombie haven.i'm Gemini." she said.

Last edited by Gemini; 05-14-2012 at 11:18 PM..

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2012, 04:27 PM

((Thought your name was Rosemary,lol?))

playfully the girl outta the way and extends his hand "Hi I'm Katsuo" he smile with a big smile on his face

maidenroseheart

Old 05-12-2012, 04:05 AM

Mindy grinned and motioned at Katsuo, "Stumbled into him a few minutes ago. Set up a diversion so we could get this direction and get some sleep."

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-12-2012, 05:11 PM

"gave me a heart attack is more like it" slaps mindy on the back plafully "So................where's the set up at?"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-13-2012, 01:16 AM

"I'm heading to the ferris wheel. Get up high and can sleep in relative safety." Mindy didn't like to take much for granted. And being up high beyond reach of brainless idiots seemed good to her.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-13-2012, 04:59 AM

"Soooo.............shall i get my own ferris cart?" looks at the girls "I don't think 3 can fit in one"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-14-2012, 11:21 PM

((*jaw drops* holy crap! i totally didn't ever realize...holy crap! i can't believe i messed up my own character name!))
Rosemary shrugged."there's plenty of high places here,if you know where to look.it doesn't matter much because they can't get over the wall,but i like to sleep up in the ferris wheel just to be safe." she said.when the boy asked about the ferris cart,she smiled."actually,the ferris wheel is huge and has those closed in carts,which are big enough for four people to lie down comfortabyl,but i'm not sleeping in a cart with a guy either way." she said.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-15-2012, 09:42 AM

Mindy nodded and hopped over, walking with obvious eagerness. "Nothing against you Katsuo, but I am all for my own cart. And I've survived by not taking anything for granted. Not even safe places." She looked up at the ferris wheel that was silhouetted against the night sky. Not a thing would should take for granted. She had fallen asleep one night in the arms of her boyfriend after a narrow escape only to find the next morning that he hadn't actually escaped. Running from her infected boyfriend had been the last straw and sealed her heart.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-15-2012, 01:31 PM

shrugs and smiles "aww shucks so yall don't wanna cuddle" he said laughing lightly

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-15-2012, 06:24 PM

Rosemary smirked and walked towards the ferris wheel."dibs on the top cart.that's my room." she said.and indeed,she had stored there the very few items she had to her name-a flask of water,some food,a blanket,and a backpack stuffed with clothes and weapons,and a few other provisions.not to mention...but no,no one would know about that.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-15-2012, 09:49 PM

Nodding, Mindy reached the Ferris Wheel and looked up. "Fine by me. I just want to get up high and get some shut eye." She was eager for a little rest. She wasn't as worn out as the other two appeared to be, but that was probably because she didn't have to fight to stay alive. She just stumbled along like an idiot and was safe.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:41 PM

climbs up to the third from the top and climbs inside the cart firmly closing the gate behind him "Goodnight ladies don't let the zombies bite" smirks

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2012, 04:26 AM

Rosemary rolled her eyes."such a terrible pun.by the way, how do you stay alive out there? I mean, I understand the outfit, but the zombies can sense a living person by scent and body heat.how do you mask those?" She asked the other girl as she climbed."I mean, some of them are even blind."

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 AM

"hmph" katsuo mumbled to himself curling up inside his hoodie and dozing off

maidenroseheart

Old 05-17-2012, 02:32 PM

Mindy shrugs in the darkness and answered. "I have no idea. Stole the idea from a movie that came out back in the good times. It was a comedy called Zombieland. Nowadays there sure isn't much that is funny about them though. Seriously though, I don't get near them. They look down the street and see another zombie when they see me. I'm still cautious." Maybe I just smell bad enough from not showering all this time. She turned over and tried to get comfortable in her cart.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 07:08 PM

"yeah but i seriously doubt we'll find bill murray running around" he said from his cage

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2012, 03:59 AM

Gemini, in the dimness of her cart, smirked."good night, you two." She said.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-18-2012, 07:50 AM

Rinka inhaled deep in the dark as she watched her cigarette burn down. A small smirk playing at her lips. It was time for her to be destructive. She couldnt sleep and she felt like blowing something up. So while the rest of the world was asleep or eating the living she was setting up bombs and mah-tavs. She made her way to the roof of the school building and looked out over the zombie clogged yard below. They always flocked here. It was a risk for her to be here as often as she was but she couldnt resist her urges. Before the Z-Day event when the epidemic broke out she was one of the bad seeds of the world a fire bug with way too much time on her hands. But now in the new world around her she was not so different she just killed with a bit more zest. Or at least thats how she wanted to see it. She walks over to the wall and flips a switch. The night air is filled with the blaring sound of angry music pouring over the town from the schools speaker system. It lures the mindless flesh eaters to her like a moth to a flame.. and she was not going to disappoint them. Her smirk grew wide and took on a crazed quality. She raised a quivering hand and lit up the night sky with fire and smoke as she threw her first mah-tav into the gathering crowd of zombies. She sang along loudly and danced as she triggered bombs that she had set up around the grounds and watched the carnage insue as she watched like a twisted little kid beheading her sisters barbie dolls.
"Yes she thought I kind of like this new world"

(techi ill send my info to you I just havent finished the art of her yet. >.< )

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2012, 05:32 PM

wakes up hearing the music "uh..guys? What in the world is that?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2012, 04:01 AM

((0.o Ivvy...I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER!!!))
Rosemary sat up quick, hearing the music, which caused her cart to rock slightly."again? This shit happens almost every night now! Seriously what kind of maniac blares music this late, with freakin' ZOMBIES around?!" She yelled, agitated.