Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-19-2012, 09:24 AM

"I don't know but,they got great taste! I remember going to their concert ......well.........before all this happened"

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-20-2012, 02:50 AM

Rolling over, she said, "I've got ear plugs and am not afraid to use them." Pushing them into her ears, she tightly closed her eyes and wished for blessed sleep.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2012, 08:18 AM

"Party pooper" he said laughing to himself laying on the foot of the caged cart falling asleep

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2012, 04:22 AM

Rosemary grunted in annoyance and layed down.sadly, she was starting to get used to this happening."sleep.dear God if you're still up there, please let me sleep."

maidenroseheart

Old 05-21-2012, 06:16 AM

Early morning sunshine lit the sky. It's rays warming the air despite the gentle breeze. Mindy woke and gave a cute stretch. She sighed and looked out the cage door at the city. Time to find some breakfast. She was attempting to grow a garden on a rooftop near the place where her makeup was at, but it wouldn't be ready for awhile yet.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 12:36 PM

stretching and yawning he opened the cage door and worked his way down to the ground

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-21-2012, 02:30 PM

Rinka stirred in her sleep she had been dreaming about the blaze she had started before the Z-day fell on them and how her mother had been so disappointed in her. She woke a cool sheer sweat glazing her body. She hated when she thought about the past .... about her mother. At least she hadn't thought of him. Stretching she yawned as she rolled out of her sleeping nook in the school theater. You would be amazed at all of the odd hiding places that afforded safety for rest in this school. Seems the contractor for it had been a bit depraved and made some hidden areas for personal use. They were now her places though. Making her way back up to the roof she looks out over town and sighs, today maybe today she thinks... Will I find anyone really alive today? She pulls on her cropped black denim jacket enjoying the cold silk lining on her skin as she prepares to face another day.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2012, 03:24 AM

Rosemary was awake already, sitting up at the highest peak of the roller coaster and watching the sunrise.even the endless moaning of the zombies seemed quieter up there, though it never truly went away."maybe someday.maybe someday they'll find a way to restart, get rid of the dead heads, make a new world." She said this to herself every day, but it was an empty hope."and maybe pigs will fly..."

maidenroseheart

Old 05-22-2012, 06:49 AM

Mindy worked her way down to the ground and asked, "You want to follow or go your own way? I'm heading back to redo my zombie attire. Maybe find food along the way." She turned and looked up at the highest cage. Maybe she would join them. She seemed tough. Would be fun to watch her duke it out with a zombie.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2012, 08:33 AM

"I honestly don't know.............I'm kinda curious to see what that was last night at the school" he said to himself buttoning up his shirt "Plus they might have some food in the cafeteria"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 AM

Cafeteria's always had food. Just hopefully no human remains creating a bacteria lab. "I'm up for checking it out. How's my make up and costume? Do I still look like a zombie?" She half opened her mouth, stuck a blank look in her eyes, and stumbled around. There were two kinds of zombies. The ones who could run, and the ones with so little inside left of them that they stumbled. She preferred to appear to be a stumbler personally.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2012, 02:25 AM

Rosemary looked down and saw the other two talking.she stood up and took a skateboarding stance.then, with a push, she was sliding down the slope of the roller coaster like a pro boarder.she got to the bottom.in moments, and jumped off, doing a flip in the air before landing on her feet in front of them."so, where we headed? And can I score some of that makeup?" She asked, her indifferent tough girl mask back in place.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-23-2012, 06:37 AM

With a genuine smile she said, "I would love to share the makeup." In a very unzombie squeal, she jumped happily up and down.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 07:12 AM

"well u look and act like my prom date" he said laughing "man she was dumb..........." sighs "so,we're all going right?"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-23-2012, 09:51 AM

She started to make a face at him then realized that would be kiddish. "Lead the way. We can stop by my "secret base" after the school. It is just a few blocks further on." Looking at the other two, Mindy was certain that she was the most likely to get killed out of the group. Go figure.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2012, 05:58 PM

Rosemary nodded."sounds good to me.let's get moving." she said.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-23-2012, 06:20 PM

Rinka was rummaging trough the cafe getting food together for breakfast her music low but ever constant. For some reason the deadites stayed away from the school during the day. Maybe because they could still smell the fresh dead of their lot. It masked the human smell well.

She had no idea how much her day to day was about to change as the small group of survivors were headed her way.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-24-2012, 03:28 AM

Mindy winced at the smell as they approached the school. Death. "Hey guys, maybe I should go in first. I look like a zombie and this smell will definitely cover any chance of a zombie smelling my human origins." She was really hungry for breakfast, but perhaps some acting skills needed to come first. They had to survive somehow and being careful seemed the best way.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-24-2012, 11:39 AM

"or since you look like a zombie you culd get blasted first" shrugs and pats her on the back "good luck"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-24-2012, 02:06 PM

"Wait, what?" She stumbles to a stop and looks between the two of them... "What chances are there, with this many zombie things laying around, that there is a live human inside?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-25-2012, 02:57 AM

Rosemary paused."actually...with all the dead heads around, seeing as they're fresh dead, the chances are pretty high.it might even be the person who keeps blasting music at night." She said thoughtfully."I'll go first.I can take ten of them out pretty quick with my gun, and more with my sword." She said, indicating the katana at her hip and the gun in her pocket.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-25-2012, 06:30 AM

Yep. She wouldn't survive very well on her own. She suggested, I'll follow behind you two then."

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-25-2012, 08:57 AM

"Oh now our fearless leader will follow us huh?" he said laughing to himself kicking the doors open, yelling inside "HELLLLLLLLO? Anybody home?.........................Or alive?" walking in he looked around the smell of rotting flesh filled the hallways "whew I thought school was bad before but, this........is nuts"

Last edited by Techiro_Yugota; 05-26-2012 at 09:59 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-27-2012, 03:13 AM

Rosemary shoved the boy back."are you trying to attract zombies? Yelling will only make us a target.I'll go in first, and you cover us from the back in case we're followed." She said."if we all use our strengths together, and strategize, we could be a great team.all of us.but we need to think ahead first." She said coolly.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-27-2012, 05:12 AM

She huddled between the two, stumbling out of fear instead of zombie pretense. For all intents and purposes it looked like she was a captive, though being able to do such was really impossible.