Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-26-2007, 04:18 AM

Wicked is t3h sh!+z. x3
And I do indeed know where it's going - but it's more fun to read than to guess and leave it at guessing. So go go go!! -screams like an excited fan girl-

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 04:21 AM

@padfootsy: I don't know the whole story simply because Jurupamae (last I saw) didn't specify exactly what she meant when she closed down the "Dear Mama Juru" thread (well, the gift-giving part, anyway). :/

But I gather that people were ignoring the rules and trying to get a second item or complaining about what they got. (Which... would have been what they asked for.) Just general greed and poor manners. >:P

@vadeil: Ah - well, if you'd never use the items, it makes sense for you to get something you want that you'd use more. n_n

And thank you. :3 (I agree that having the guts to ask for the crown totally earns it. XD Particularly considering it was not on the list of things Mama Juru said she might not have a lot of to go around.)

@Facade: XD I still need to see Wicked! I really want to. I also want to read the book. n_n

I haven't even made a Quest thread yet... There aren't many rare items I don't already have that I really, desperately want... Though I may make a Quest thread for some of the very high-priced store items I want. XD If anything, I think Mama Juru gave me the puado because she may have known how much I adore Asian things. XD I'm really particularly happy for you getting the crown if you've wanted it for that long. XD Congrats all over again. XD

Also - thank you again. XD I am an active shoelace... I have no idea what that means, but I am still grinning several minutes after having read it the first time. XD (I am slow because my mom is vacuuming and keeps asking me to move things.)

@padfootsy: Thank you too. XD

Oh - you have all the most-quested-for items on Menewsha now, I think. XD Those are the three I always see people begging for, anyway. XD Congrats. XD

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 12-26-2007, 04:24 AM

• @Ck- i know. I feel so lucky! But a lot of hard earned real money went into buying those >.<

I now have all of the CI's, and the welcome items. I just need all the vday items, minus the pin, and all the Pattys day items and then I'll have every Event item!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 04:31 AM

@padfootsy: That's a reasonable-sized Quest! It's like Pokemon... You've caught all the regular Pokemon and now you're going after the Legendary type or something. XD

I totally believe it took you a lot of hard work to get that far. *___* Even the crowns and Valentine's Day pin alone is impressive!

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 04:31 AM

Paddywhack, remember me when you're rich and Mene-famous, kay? D:
I better get that second v-day pin you'll be getting (Ohhh, am I predicting your future...? Sure as hell doesn't sound like MY future), or else I'ma rip you into pretty little doilies, and decorate my kitchen with them. x3

Hahaha, the shoelace thing was utterly random... somewhat. I have a recent tendency to say shoelace for no apparent reason. It's kind of... quirky. In a quirky way of quirkiness and quirks. D:
We should see Wicked together. D< Not really, I bet you'll crap yourself at a certain time during it, and then my entire experience will be ruined due to excessively strong fumes. D;
My friend's father managed to get her an AMAZING gift for her birthday, though. 3rd Row Center tickets for Wicked - on BROADWAY!! Aka, the actual street up in NEW YORK CITY. I'm sooo envious; and it turns out that the show date is January 12th, her birthday.

I saw Wicked in Philadelphia (where I am) in the spring of '06, and they were decent seats, but... They weren't 3rd Row Center, that's for sure!

Yumeh
(≚ᄌ≚)
NPC

Old 12-26-2007, 04:33 AM

*cautiously pokes nose into the thread with his name on it. still extra-fuzzy from the fright he suffered in Mr. Mayor's thread*

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 04:37 AM

*manages to scoop up Yumeh into his arms; continues to roughly pet his head, all the while making baby sounds*

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumeh
*cautiously pokes nose into the thread with his name on it. still extra-fuzzy from the fright he suffered in Mr. Mayor's thread*

• Awww it's YUMEH!
    *tackleglomp*
    Mene's cutest cat!

@Facade - lol, I won't be rich and Mene famous for a while now! But I will do it eventually!

@CK - yeah, it is a huge quest D: But when I set my mind to it, I get what I want, and fast, too! I also finished my EGL pink skirt and Starry skirt quest. That's more than a crown, altogether!

edit: Facade - Part 3 has been sent! I'm making a part 4, but it is not a manditory read, and you may comment on parts 1 - 3 now. xD

Yumeh
(≚ᄌ≚)
NPC

Old 12-26-2007, 04:39 AM

*purrrrrs happily at Facade and Padfootsy's petting. closes his eyes*

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:40 AM

• ^_^

<3 I love the NPC interaction!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 04:40 AM

@Facade: XD Shoelace is cute! :D I give it a thumbs-up. XD

LOL. Oh man. I jump at episodes of Lost (which I'm watching via DVD. I just finished the first season!) - so I can't even imagine what would happen if there is a startling moment during a live performance. ;_;

Your friend's dad totally rocked that gift! I'll bet she's excited. :D I would be! I'm excited for her! LOL. And I don't even know her (I don't think I do, anyway)!

At least you've seen Wicked in person, though. :D They were playing it either in Birmingham or Atlanta recently (I can't remember which) but were sold out. :/

@Yumeh: Ieee, kitty. *tiny voice* D: <3

@Padfootsy: If it 'helps' any, I've noticed you around awhile, so you must be at least on Menewsha's B-List of 'celebs'. hahaha. XD

Also, yikes. You really are hardcore. *impressed*

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:45 AM

• @CK - thanks! I've been around more because I've been ninja-ing around Mene while on the job... >.>

and homigoodness. Lost is simply and utterly amazing. Season 2 is better thabnn Season 1, and Season 3 throws both of those clear out of the water! I can't wait for Season 4!!!

I was going to see Wicked when it was near San Diego, or LA, but I didn't have the funds. I wish I could go to Broadway. I've never been to New York...*dreams*

Oooh, my birthday is coming up!! On January 6th I'll be 19! Still a teenager, ond enough to vote, other questionable things, and drink in Mexico, but not old enough to drink in the United States.

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 04:46 AM

(I love the Starry Skirt!! If I weren't so sick of being a slight Drag Queen, and having a female avatar, I'd totally have a Starry Skirt! Instead, I just barely drag it up, by having a male avatar and making him wear skirts -giggles-)

@CK: I'm totally on the D-List of Mene's Celebs. >=D
And that's where I wanna be! Because my favorite comedian, Kathy Griffin, has a show simply called "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List," which is an amazing show. I'd love to be her/be on that same list. D: So instead, I'll settle with being on Mene's D-List. xD

@Footsy: I'll comment once I read part 4, but for now, settle with this reaction: OMG. You're so lucky. =D I hope you two figure out the kinks, it sounds like an amazing... -cough-relationship-cough-. <3

Back @ CK: It's not that Wicked is startling... It's just very... err... Fun? I actually just wanted to say that you'd crap yourself. I didn't really mean that I expected it of you. xP I dunno, the show's really amazing though. Definitely something that live performance can only bring alive.

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 04:50 AM

• @Facade - well then, I shall write part 4!!

Thanks *blushes* also, I'll be 19 in January, and he'll be 24 a few weeks after. I know it's a pretty big age difference, but, we're not kids. It's different now...

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 04:59 AM

Yeah, even from my viewpoint, that's not much of a big deal. You're both mature, and definitely meant for each other. D:
I am quite jealous of you. Facade wants a boyfriend of his own. No fair. D<
-cough-I don't care if you two aren't ready for a relationship. GET ready in the matter of two seconds, and get yourselves into a valid relationship. Or else I'll kidnap his ass faster than you can say Bulimic Cellist.

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 05:02 AM

• Bulimic cellist?! xD
    All the cellists i know are 40 year old gay men. No joke. My friend's mom plays the Cello, and on Wednesday nights we go out drinking (well I don't drink, but they do) and 5 /6 of them are 40 year old gay men. I love listening to their drama. Plus, they get drunk and hit on the waiters xD

I know, I know. I shouldn't be complaining. He really is a great guy. He's already shown that he's willing to stand by his girl (more or less) no matter what, and I'm the same way. And we communicate. Ahh! it's great! Plus, just to add to his wonderfullness, he doesn't drink or do drugs.

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 05:09 AM

D=
Drugs are scary. Drinking I would accept, as long as it's casual and occasional. Not alcoholic worthy, but it's not like I'd expect a completely sober person.
Yet either way, I'd prefer my man to not drink or do drugs. I doubt I'd ever accept someone who does drugs as being my significant other. It hits too close to home, figuratively speaking; I've seen what it does to someone. Deceit - lies upon lies. An almost unquenchable addiction. -shrug- They're just gross, drugs. I don't wanna shove a bunch of powder up my nose, or shoot some scary crap into my vein, or anything scary. Weed's even unacceptable, although not as bad as heroin or cocaine.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 05:18 AM

::returns from reserving some Event avatar art from Miyu's Shop:: :3

@padfootsy: I could do that during the winter hours at where I work.... if I had a laptop. :c But I chose to go to Japan in April and Australia this coming February instead, so I think I'm happy overall with my choice. XD And sometimes my manager or the other boy co-worker bring their laptops and don't mind if I use it.... but that hasn't been lately, sadly. :C

re: Lost... I'm so looking forward to season 2, then! :D One of my girl co-workers and I have been watching Lost when we work together. She said she was getting season 3 for Christmas, so as soon as we finish two it'll be headlong into three! And then I'll be flailing in the dark along with everyone else. XD I think that's kind of cruel. LOL. :D I don't know how people stand watching an episode and having to wait a week for the next one. Much less getting to a cliff-hanger ending and having to wait a year for the next episode. D:

@Facade: To most of what you say, I'm just going: LOL <3 at you from this side of the computer. XD <3

I've heard of Kathy Griffin's show, but I don't get Bravo (it is on Bravo, right? or am I misinformed again?). :c That's why I've only ever seen Project Runway on DVD! D:

Also - LOL re: Wicked. XD Yeah - I'm really looking forward to seeing more things as a live performance in a proper venue! I live one hour from Birmingham and two from Atlanta, so places are close, it's just that the ones I really want to see sell out so quickly it's hard to make sure I can go see it before... well, I can't see it because there are no tickets for me to buy. XD;

@both - Yeah - if you find a guy who doesn't drink or do drugs and is wonderful besides, grab hold. ._. They're becoming less and less common. I'm not asking for a straight-edger or anything, but I don't want to worry about the guy I get into a relationship with next any more than I already would. ._.;

My last boyfriend did both. The last time I was in San Diego, I actually went with him to one of his parole type meetings with the drug program he had to go into. I was horrified to suspect later that my fresh-faced, clean-cut, wide-eyed look probably 'helped' him out because I assured the lady quite sincerely that I would try to make sure he never got into it again. Not that the guy was a bad guy or anything. He really wasn't. Not one of those hard-core types. But because I disapproved of how often he did these things and even more that he tried to originally hide the fact that he'd been busted for it from me, it put a strain on our already strained long-distance relationship. :/ And I got dumped pretty harshly maybe two days after I returned home thinking I was going to move across the county within the next three months to live with him. ._.;

Anyway. XD *ramble about personal life in public* D:

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 05:22 AM

• I can deal with the drinking, as long as it's not alcoholic-status (like his ex-girlfriend) and i can deal with responsible drug use (yes, I believe there is such a thing, I do not use drugs, but I have seen responsible drug use).

I definately wouldn't put cocaine anywhere near heroine on the bad-drugs list. I have dealt with so many people on all sorts of drugs, and believe you me, cocaine doesn't do much more than 20 energy drinks (in my opinion).

Edit: I wouldn't put up with anyone who let drugs affect their life. Like I said, I have seen responsible pot, and cocaine use, but not much else. =/

Oh, and the man i'm talking about is straight-edge. I'm so glad =] It's a relief to know that (hopefully) I won't ever have to deal with the same things that I deal with my friends who drink and do drugs.

@CK - what do you do for a living where you travel so much?

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-26-2007, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
@Facade: XD Shoelace is cute! :D I give it a thumbs-up. XD

LOL. Oh man. I jump at episodes of Lost (which I'm watching via DVD. I just finished the first season!) - so I can't even imagine what would happen if there is a startling moment during a live performance. ;_;

Your friend's dad totally rocked that gift! I'll bet she's excited. :D I would be! I'm excited for her! LOL. And I don't even know her (I don't think I do, anyway)!

At least you've seen Wicked in person, though. :D They were playing it either in Birmingham or Atlanta recently (I can't remember which) but were sold out. :/

@Yumeh: Ieee, kitty. *tiny voice* D: <3

@Padfootsy: If it 'helps' any, I've noticed you around awhile, so you must be at least on Menewsha's B-List of 'celebs'. hahaha. XD

Also, yikes. You really are hardcore. *impressed*
I paid For Your Tickets!

Facade

Old 12-26-2007, 05:25 AM

Aww, that sounds like such a crappy situation, CK. No offense. o.o; But at least you didn't move to be with him - that might've ended for a different turnout. D: Which makes no sense, but I'll keep that sentence here anyway. XD

I love knowing people laugh at me from the computer. xD It's so spifftastic/splendiforous. ;3
Kathy Griffin is AMAZING, and yes, she's on Bravo. Along with Project Runway, which I also ADORE. However, I haven't been very diligent watching PR this season; I'm expecting to find a marathon of all of the current episodes soon, and that'll be when I catch up. =3

I'm gonna grab hold onto the said kind of guy so hard that his unmentionables will fall off. The body part(s), not the piece of clothing. Gawrsh!

But yeah, seriously. I highly HIGHLY doubt I'll be the clingy type, but I'll still be vigilant/loyal, and indefinitely cherish our time together. And hopefully the unmentionables won't fall off, otherwise that'll ruin the more physical relations. D':

Anyway, darlings, I'm gonna go to sleepy-bye now! xD I'll catch you all later, eh? <333;
Nighty-night!

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-26-2007, 05:26 AM

Wow....
O_______O
You GUys Type Alot In One Post
O__________O
Thats Freaking me out....!!!

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 05:30 AM

• @CK - I agree with Facade - he sounds like the guy you need to stay away from! Been there, done that, it's not a good idea.

@Emeraude - lol, well we have a lot to say!

@Facade - Nighty night! I'm not going to bed soon, but I am waiting on a phone call from a certain someone....

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2007, 05:34 AM

@padfootsy: Yeah, I believe there's responsible drug use too. Which is why I tried not to let my ex's habits bother me because I felt he was using them responsibly (as responsibly as you can break the law, I suppose) for awhile. And then it escalated to the point where I didn't think it was being very responsible any longer. :/

@Princess Emeraude: Thank you. :D Like I said in the PM, I'd added the extra 10 gold you sent me to this Round's pot. So the winner will receive 640 gold and not 630. :)

@Facade: XD Yeah, in the long run, it was better. Now I just have to deal with him trying to get himself back into my life after about two or three years of him refusing to contact me at all. And then all of a sudden *bam* "Hi, I missed you. I just want to be friends, of course, obviously..." (Then I don't respond for two days or something and he freaks out on me. I think I've trained him not to do that any more because the moment he does I'm going to stop answering entirely. ;p )

I've heard that Project Runway season 4 just has a lot of crazies and very few interesting people. But my friend (who has Bravo and is perhaps as obsessed or more with the show than I am) said this only two or three episodes into the season, so maybe someone's grown interesting since. XD

LOL. Yes, grab hold that tightly. LOL. If you keep them naked, they can't do anything but exist only by your mercy. ;) *joking, honestly*

From what you describe, I'm like that too. XD Close, but hopefully not clingy. XD

Enjoy your shower and sleep well! :D

@Princess Emeraude: Muahahaha. :D Yes. But that's how I earn my gold is by talking too much. :D I often make over 200 gold a day if I don't let myself get distracted. XD

@padfootsy: Yeah. It was looking back at the situation where I realized how toxic it was for me. I still care for him, but I could quite happily never talk to him again.

I hope your certain someone calls soon. X3

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 05:43 AM

• ooh! Lucky post got me a snowflake! =D

I'm not 'clingy' persay, I just love being around the one person who makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and I never want them to stop cuddling me. I hate being alone, I really do. i think that stems from my childhood. We weren't exactly rich, so my mother, sister and I shared one bed for a number of years. Even into high school I shared a bed with one of them. Now, sleeping alone scares me. I feel safe when i'm sleeping next to someone. i don't want to lose that. I am loyal, and like Facade, iI cherish the time we spend together. (sappy, I know) I love falling asleep in the arms of someone who loves and cares for me, and waking up next to them every morning. I absolutely love it.

@CK - he's suppossed to call soon... he has 20 minutes before I throw a bitch fit! just kidding.

I hope you don't get too hurt by your ex. It sounds like he's making it hard on you. =/