Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 06-15-2010, 07:46 AM

"I don't really have a phone" She replied sheepishly "But you know where I'm at and a very rarely leave. You are more then welcome to stop by anytime. I'm sorry to take off like this, but I want to make sure I'm home before I get to exhausted. Are you sure you'll be okay here by yourself?"

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 06-15-2010, 07:56 AM

"if you are worried about me you can come check on me tomorrow. I should be alright though." he turned back to his work. "I do not plan on going any where for the next day or so, unless something comes up."

Bound Birdie

Old 06-15-2010, 08:11 AM

"alright then you seem like your big enough to handle yourself now" She jested with a smile and made her way out into the main building. Making sure she had everything and getting her music started she placed her headphones on her head and made her way out into the city. "Now which way was it to the station from here?" she mumbled to herself as she wandered in the most familiar direction.

Lunna Dea

Old 06-15-2010, 08:16 AM

Cris watched her go from the top of a near by building. he knew it was unwise but he just had to make sure she got back to her home safe and sound. as he watched he listed off all the things he should replace. the top of the list was his clothes.

Bound Birdie

Old 06-15-2010, 08:45 AM

As cory made her way down the street she got the impression someone was fallowing her. Or maybe it was just the shadows playing tricks on her, a flash of gold disappearing behind Cris's building. Without having anytime to think of a better way to worn him, she just let out an ear piercing scream, then ignoring the confused stares of passerbuys she bolted back towards the building.

Lunna Dea

Old 06-15-2010, 09:02 AM

startled Cris and a few of his kinfolk that hung around his place took off. in the flutter he saw what had caused her to cry out. now that he know the man was there he could... the man disappeared into the shadows and then was gone. now how in the world did he do that? he is not vampire. nor is he of the courts.

Bound Birdie

Old 06-16-2010, 01:35 AM

Cory (unknowing that the man has disappeared) continues to dart up the stairs. Winded when she arrives at the top she gasps for air "Something.....*pant* gold... fallowing* and with that last word she collapses upon the ground

Lunna Dea

Old 06-16-2010, 04:00 AM

landing back next to her Cris sighed as only a Tengu could sigh. he turned human and lifted her back up. "and I thank you for that but who ever it was is gone now. thanks to my kinfolks habit I do not think that he knows that I am back yet."

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 06-17-2010 at 09:37 PM..

Bound Birdie

Old 06-17-2010, 06:13 PM

Cory didn't even register what he had said, everything was still just foggy blackness. She was still very drained and hadn't eaten anything the whole day but a few pieces of fruit and her stomach cramped after the exertion of charging up the stairs "home... I.......food" she stumbled out wearily

Lunna Dea

Old 06-17-2010, 09:46 PM

"since I have not had the lock smith by the fix my locks I don’t think I can take you home yet, but if you would like you can rest in my guest room and I can have dinner made up for you." this time he would make her a nice salad with some pan seared vegetables.

Bound Birdie

Old 06-18-2010, 07:48 PM

Cory looked at him with fogged over eyes only half understanding the words she was understanding. Clinging to the hand rail she attempts to keep herself stable continually mumbling about her food at home.