Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2011, 12:13 AM

"Well all human beings are as curious as cats, and you are as charming as one." Fate chuckled. "As I said, it's not a bad thing, to be like a cat."

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2011, 12:24 AM

As they had been talking a few more cats had been added to the room. Sam smiled shyly and reached out to pet another cat. He felt a bit embarrassed that Fate would talk this way with another person in the room. It was not that he was worried about how the man would think of them, he just felt that some things should not be spoken about in public.
"which ones do you think we should get?" Sam said as the assistants left for the last time. not wanting to overload the room with cats.

(you can name the other cats, describe the other cats.)

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 04-02-2011 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: added more

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2011, 04:12 AM

"This is Imogen, she's 3 years old. That Maine Coon is Derek, and the chocolate point siamese is Oolong." The assistant said, petting the fluffy, lilac furred persian before setting her down.

Imogen and Oolong had blue eyes, Derek had green.

"Hmm..I'm finding it hard to decide." Fate chuckled.

The assistant looked to be in deep thought for a moment, watching how affectionate Fate was to the cats before he took in just one more cat to the room.She was a mix of some sort, with pure white fur and brown eyes. Her ears had nicks in them and her tail was almost nonexistant. "This is Venus..As you can tell she's had her share of problems in life, but she's very sweet..She's rather fragile, so we've been looking for a home for her for a long time.." He gently placed Venus down beside Fate, before leaving.

Fate smiled and petted her. "I say we each pick one, if we're getting two.I'm rather biased towards Venus now..I really only have two cats on the other side, Schrodinger is more of Gwyn's, but I end up caring for him a lot, since Gwyn is busier than I.."