Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-02-2011, 04:43 AM

"I will try to connect with the two of you sooner into the dream next time..I don't think I'm quite ready to physically meet him yet..I miss him, although the only time I ever saw him was in his sleep..Have a good day, Teatime." Hypnos smiled, as Sam woke.

Morpheus looked rather grumpy, as he fiddled with the clock by his bedside. "I thought that would give me at least an hour more dream than it did.." He mumbled, hugging his knees up to his chest, with a pillow between the two. The little glass heart was on his bedside table.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-02-2011, 04:54 AM

Reaching over Sam shut off the alarm that poor Morpheus was fighting with. “you got more then you would have. Something, probably your need for me to give you comfort drew me into sleep much sooner then I needed to be.” Yawning sam pulled Morpheus towards him pushing the pillows aside. “come here you cute guy.” He pulled him into a hug. “your father says he will be seeing us soon in a dream. He poped in just before I woke up.”

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-02-2011, 05:00 AM

"Oh?Weird..I've never done that before." He said, before his sleepy face lit up at hearing of his father. "Really?!" He grinned widely, looking a bit goofy with his hair all in a mess. "I only met him last night at the end of that nightmare, but he didn't stay to talk..I set my alarm last night to wake up when you did, but..Without my glasses I can't read the buttons." He blushed.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-02-2011, 05:05 AM

“well dear it might be best if we can get it so that we both have the same sleep pattern or else I am going to be having problems with to much or to little sleep.” He smiled brightly and gave him a kiss on the nose. “well need to go down and do a bit of cooking and cleaning now.” With that sam got up out of the bed. “oh by the way your dads accent makes my last name sound funny.”

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-03-2011, 04:39 AM

"I know, I need to stop sleeping in." Morpheus blushed a bit. "Okay..I'm gonna go take a shower, maybe that'll wake me up." He said, putting the pillow he had on his lap down and standing. "That's odd, he didn't have that much of an accent when he spoke to me.Maybe he just doesn't know how to pronounce it..Should I wait until after breakfast for my shower?So you can get to work.."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 AM

"how interesting, I wounder if he appears slightly different to each person." getting up Sam gently touched the glass heart. "no you go take that shower and I will get breakfast started."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2011, 06:40 PM

Morpheus smiled. "Alright.." He kissed Sam rather shyly and headed off into his bathroom, humming as he got into the shower.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-14-2011, 08:13 PM

Gently running his fingers along the glass heart Sam wondered how it had truly gotten from their dream to the night stand before he walked out of the room. No matter how it had gotten there he was happy to see that Morpheus had his heart. Looking at the clock as he walked into the kitchen Sam quickly ran through all the meals he could make in the short time they had. He wanted to make something that would be filling and would keep him going for most of the morning and into the afternoon but he also wanted it to taste good. Opening the fridge he found a precooked pie crust that he had had planned to make into a pie but now he could make into a quiche. Quickly mixing the eggs and cheese and other ingredients together he smiled and popped it into the oven. It should be ready by the time he and Morpheus were dressed.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-14-2011, 09:07 PM

Morpheus soon came into the kitchen, dressed in nice dark blue jeans and a simple longsleeved t-shirt in that purple he seemed to love so much, with soft, minty green and cream argyle socks. His head was wrapped in a towel still and he had an earbud in one ear, connected to the music player in his hands. He still seemed to be in a sleepy daze, and he had a dark blue journal with a pen clipped to it underneath one arm. His beloved pendant sat in it's usual spot on his chest, there for whenever he needed to fiddle with it.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-14-2011, 10:00 PM

Walking up behind Morpheus Sam wrapped his arms around him and gently kissed his neck. “Food should be done in a few moments. I hope you don’t mind Quiche it’s the only thing I could think of that I could make with what little time we have before I have to head out.” He was dressed in his usual white outfit. Running his finger along Morpheus cheek he slipped by and opened the oven and pulled out the delicious smelling quiche. “this also will give you something to eat if I am not around and your hungry. Do you have to work today? I can drop you off at your shop if you need.” As he spoke he cut into the quiche and severed it up onto plates and set them on the small table.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2011, 12:03 AM

Morpheus sat down after taking the towel off of his head, smiling up at Sam. "Sounds good to me, smells good as well." He chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I do, thus why I'm wearing less of a casual shirt..For me at least.I usually wear less form fitting things.." He said, looking up into his damp, uncombed hair.

"Oh crap, I forgot it was time for it to do this again.How did I forget.." He said, running his fingers through his now seafoam green hair. "T-this is absolutely normal.Every couple months it changes between purple, seafoam and that light creamy peach, like in my dream clouds..Did my eyes go purple yet?It usually doesn't do this this soon.." Morpheus sighed a bit. "Crazy hair..I wanted you to see the purple as long as you could.." He blushed. "Now I'm even weirder.."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2011, 12:21 AM

Setting his plate down and walking over to look at Morp’s eyes Sam gently ran his fingers down Morpheus jaw line then lifted his face up so that he could see his eyes. His other hand rested on the edge of the table as he loomed over Morpheus. “it does not matter to me what color of hair you have. You look as wonderful in this color as you did in the purple you showed up on my door step on.” Slowly he pushed the chair out so he could look him strait in the eyes. His eyes gleamed as he slowly moved closer still to Morpheus. “if I wanted a normal person to love then I would have not had a problem with finding one. there are thousands of fans that throw themselves at me each week, my heart picked you.” with that he forced Morpheus to stand then pulled him close, Sam’s fingers finding a spot to slip up under Morpheus shirt. “I don’t care what you hair and eyes do, all I care for is how you feel and what you need.” Slowly ever so slowly he leaned in a kissed Morpheus.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2011, 01:33 AM

Morpheus blushed, especially deeply when hands made their way into his shirt. "A-alright.." His now purple eyes shyly looked into Sam's, as he shyly kissed Sam and sat back down. "You always know how to make my heart melt, don't you.." He rather softly said, cutting off a bite of quiche with his fork. You could see his toes rather cutely wiggling as he ate his breakfast, looking over at Sam.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2011, 01:41 AM

“For only knowing you for a day and a night it is saying much that I can melt your heart.” Finishing his quiche Sam smiled. There were many ideas that he wanted to do but he knew that if he tried them now then they would never get to work. His fingers tingled where they had touched Morpheus skin. “I should be heading out soon or I will be a bit late to work.” Reaching out he barely touched Morpheus as he got up.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2011, 04:02 AM

"You do, though..You know just what to say every time it seems.."

Morpheus nodded, as he swallowed his last bite. "Alright. I just need to brush my hair and teeth real quick." He said, heading into his bathroom to do those things. He came out and put his shoes on, comfortable looking slip-on tennis shoes in dark green. "Alright.." He smiled at Sam. "Ready."

(I have plans for a scene in the restaurant involving one of Morpheus's brothers, so don't skip too far when they get to work. C: )

Lunna Dea

Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 PM

Waiting Sam tried to think of other things but his mind kept returning to Morpheus and his father. He wondered what was going to happen to them as time went on. Was Morpheus dad going to be upset with their partnership? Would Morpheus really want to continue this with him as time went on and he found that Sam’s first love was the restaurant and not him? As Morpheus came down the stairs Sam forced a smile on his face trying not to look worried. “ grab your helmet and we will be off.” He pointed to the Helmet that lay on the floor by the door he already held his.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2011, 01:14 AM

Morpheus nodded and got his helmet on, following Sam out the door and onto Sam's motorcycle.

Once they arrived he removed his helmet and fixed his hair quickly before kissing Sam and shyly waving goodbye, hurrying off to the bookstore.

Once the restaraunt doors opened that morning, one of the first customers was rather peculiar. He had an odd accent and came with another man, seemingly his brother or close friend.
He had wavy dark grey hair tied back into a ponytail, pale skin and icy blue eyes. He was lanky and tall, standing around 6'5'', and his face was rather long but feminine, with rather prominent cheekbones. He wore a light tan longsleeved shirt that hung off his right shoulder, with a grey tank top underneath and nice looking slate blue jeans, with nice looking leather sandals, gladiator style.

The man with him stood at 5'7'' and had light orange eyes and messy, mid neck length, jet black hair, pushed behind his ears to flaunt the 2 silver rings in each of his ears. He wore a black button up, opened a bit with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black slacks and expensive looking black leather shoes. He wore silver chains on his neck with various little pendants on them, except for one he seemed to treat with the most care, that had a gargoyle pendant on it.
They were written down on the reservation list in the taller man's name. "Phantasos".

Lunna Dea

Old 04-02-2011, 09:34 PM

Looking down at the name again just to make sure Sam shook his head then smiled as he thought. ‘All we need now is Phobetor and then I will have met the full set.’ Taking the menus from the waiter that was going to seat them Sam smiled. “I happen to have just had a cancellation for the chefs table. Would you two like to dine there?” He had a feeling that those two were here for a reason and it did not have to do with the food. Even if they were not here for other reasons it would do his under chefs some good to have someone not so nicely dressed at the chefs table.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2011, 04:22 AM

The shorter, more mischevious looking man spoke before Phantasos could even get his mouth open. "We'd love to!"

"I-Ikelos.." Phantasos rather quietly said, it seemed as if he had to deal with the shorter man doing things like that quite often.

"Phobetor in public, Phanty, Phobetor..You would have accepted anyway.You're the one who's been so eager to find Morphine.." Ikelos said quietly to his taller brother as they were led to the chef's table.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-04-2011, 11:06 AM

'nope scratch that I got a royal flush.' Sam thought as he walked them back to the table. he knew that he was going to have to deal with this situation delicately. he did not know what these two men would think of Morpheus and him shearing a house let alone the bed. not that anything had happened between them other then the dream.
when they reached the table as he was passing them the menu's Sam smiled a sickly sweet smile before saying. "I could play the really dumb human right now and say that Morphine is not something you can just pick up and buy. but I am guessing that you know that I know who your talking about, or you would not be here at my restaurant. so I have one of two things to tell you before this goes any feather. one this is a place I am trying to keep safe and happy, I don't care how mad you get with the people here. NO MESSING WITH THEM." the last part was a dark whisper. "number two, I have ever right to lie to you if I feel that the reason your looking for him is not to HIS benefit. is this understood?"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2011, 02:53 PM

Phantasos's gloomy face looked a bit shocked. "I have no intention of harming him..He is my older brother, whom I have never met but one time in a dream, now that he has a mortal body..Through my colleagues I heard of you being seen with an odd haired man, then father comes to me in my sleep..I could not resist the opportunity.I admit I was a bit suspicious of you, seeing the trouble he had last time with a semi-famous boyfriend..You seem quite protective towards him, so...I guess that's a good sign?"

"You ramble too much, Phantasos." Phobetor said, making his brother's pale cheeks go a bit red.

"You are the one who rushed in, Ikelos, and tormented Morpheus in his sleep with your naïve assumptions of Samuel's relationship with that woman..You didn't even go into his mind to see if you were right."

Lunna Dea

Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 PM

Sam looked at Ikelos with a look of annoyance and dislike. “One the name is Sam Teatime not Samuel, if you don’t want to say my last name then it is just Sam. Two” a look of anger and frustration crossed his face then disappeared. “You should not be making morph think that I am going to run off with my ex and laugh at him before you find out if I would. He was completely hurt by what you did.” setting the menu’s down on the table Sam stood, the vision of his dream armor flashed into view then disappeared. “if you were that worried about him you would not have done that to him.” Sam turned his fierce glare onto Phantasos “and yes it could be seen as a good sign that I would challenge you two knowing full well that if my guess was correct I was going up against two supernatural being.”