Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-22-2012, 05:16 AM

Calanon was silent for a moment, thinking about it before nodding. "Yeah. I would like that." He said. He got out of bed and took the training weapon from Roland. "Where do we begin?" He asked.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 08-22-2012, 05:29 AM

looking over how the prince was holding the weapon he corrected his stance and grip. "we start with how you hold it and not cut your leg off." stepping behind Calanon he reached around and placed his hands. their bodies seemed to fit well againted each other.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-22-2012, 02:18 PM

Calanon nodded in agreement. He didn't want that to happen! When he felt Roland move close behind him, he felt his face heating up, so, he kept his body facing away from him.

Lunna Dea

Old 08-24-2012, 05:18 AM

slowly he walked the prince through the moves for the weapon. he knew that the prince would not get it all in the first try but they would have time to learn it over time. he liked the feel of the close contact with the prince and secretly looked forward to spending more mornings like this. maybe it was not a bad idea to sleep in the same bed. the assassin may still take him for the prince if they never slept on the same side in a pattern.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-24-2012, 01:28 PM

He followed Roland's instructions, messing up a bit. But not on purpose, nope. Well, at least not completely. He enjoyed having the human show him out to do this. And it meant it was something they could do together. Which was even better.

Lunna Dea

Old 08-31-2012, 03:02 AM

Roland pulled away quickly when the servants knocked and then entered with the breakfast platters. they smiled at the prince but did not seem to react to Roland. they had brought more food then they usually did. it was now enough for two or more to eat.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-31-2012, 04:09 PM

Calanon was instantly disappointed when Roland pulled away from him. He gave the servants a smile before sitting down at the table. He was a bit annoyed with them for interrupting, but they were just doing their jobs, so he couldn't really get mad about that. "Let's eat." he said, smiling at the human.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-16-2012, 07:04 PM

Smiling Roland gently brushed the princes hand where the servants could not see before sitting down to eat. "My prince, you have come far, as I think I have since we met just a little ago. I think my father would be quite pleased that we have become so close of friends." he nibbled on some fruit as he watched the prince from under his eyelashes. "I hope that this peace will last for longer then we do."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-25-2012, 08:47 PM

Calanon was silent as Roland spoke. He had to agree with the human. "I hope the peace will never end. I don't want for us to go to war again. I just can't handle it if that happened." he said, eating as well.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-25-2012, 09:06 PM

As he finished Roland stood and walked over to the prince. Kneeling he looked up at Calanon, his eyes filled with hope. "if I am to forward tell me." he laid his hand gently on the prince's knee. "I enjoyed laying in the bed with you last night and..." his voice caught, clearing his throat he went on is a whisper. "I would like to sleep there again." His word were slow in coming almost as if he had to fight to get them out. Then before he could rethink it he stood just enough that his lips touched the princes. they were soft and barely touching his hands slowly moving to embrace the prince to pull him close.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-25-2012, 10:18 PM

Calanon finished eating himself when Roland started speaking. He was a bit surprised by what was said. And even more surprised by the kiss. It made him blush slightly. "You weren't being to forward... I enjoyed it as well." he told him. "I would like it if you did sleep there again."

Lunna Dea

Old 09-25-2012, 10:38 PM

slowly Roland ran his hand down the Princes face. "we should get ready for your classes, and for my beating by the weapons master." standing he offered the prince his hand.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-25-2012, 11:44 PM

Calanon smiled at that before taking Roland's hand. "Let's get going then." he said, leading the way out of the room.

Lunna Dea

Old 10-09-2012, 06:21 PM

As they left the room hand in hand a guard watched them, his face hiding his disgust at the human with his prince. no one really noticed him and his fellows slowly making their way into the palace staff over the months since the peace had been called, but soon they would be hailed as heroes to the people. No one wanted this human near their prince let along holding his hand like a lover. But the prince and his human body guard did not see him or know of his thoughts.

Roland rubbed his thumb up and down the princes hand as they walked. It felt good and right to be holding his hand, not his sword hand mind you, he knew that would have been death for both of them. as they reached the princes class room Roland sighed. “this is where I have to leave you my lord, your weapons master had ideas of what I need to learn.” Looking up and down the hall Roland leaned in and kissed the prince quickly. “don’t die of boredom while I am gone.”