WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-16-2011, 05:43 AM

Jonan was slightly confuse, but he figured a fight was about to happen, so it should be entertaining. He called over to Amythist, and climbed on her back, whispering that they needed to get to higher ground, to have a better veiw of the fight. Silently she took flight.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-16-2011, 05:59 AM

She once again picked herself up from the floor (occ, i am really getting tierd of me falling over because someone else flips me or something...>_>) "Fiery, we need out. Those swords hold great power." She jumpped onto fierys back and gave her a small kick. She would have to wait awhile for her to get her sword back.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2011, 06:16 AM

Delair had watched long enough. Serrill, friend, I need you to take girly and run. She needn't be hurt any more. I will take the boy's shadow and belt him for a bit. And they parted, Serrill charging to take Akira away from the danger and Delair picking up his sword to finish the fight. He ran towards Riku's shadow and swung his Slayer's sword. He used the flat of the blad to hit him to the floor, protecting the Real riku. Run, now. You have no chance in this fight. He will foresee anything you do but he isn't connected to me. RUN!

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-16-2011, 11:50 AM

Fiery began flying into the air with akira on her back. She noticed serrill was goona try to help her get out of the way. "Its ok serrill i got her," fiery said. She took akira a little higher. "What d you want me to do akira," fiery asked her.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-16-2011, 01:16 PM

"that black flame that you made early, I was thinking of attacking from above. If we dive ontop of him, use the flame then he should be hurt enough and delair can finish him off" it sounded like a stupid plan, but it was the only one...once again Akiras mind thought about delair and about what he did for her. Sending his own dragon to help her.her thoughts changed from being happy to being upset. It filled her with rage, he must think I am some sort of child or something that couldnt look after it's self. She would show her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-16-2011, 10:23 PM

"you got it," she said and doved towards the shadow. She released her black flame. When she finished, delair was free to attack.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-17-2011, 12:50 AM

Jonan was relaxing on a tree branch. Close enough to see the action, but far enough that the action would include him. Jonan whistled. "That black flames is beautiful!" He whispered to himself. Amythist grumbled, still a bit angry. He looked over to her and smiled. "It's OK. We all make mistakes." He turned back to the fight, waiting to see what Delair would do. But of course, he was most interested in Akira's reactions.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-17-2011, 07:21 AM

"GO DELAIR!! CATCH HIM" akira yelled at the top of her voice so that he would be aable to hear him. " well done fiery, circle around in the sky so when delair needs help we are there" Everything was going well and lucky enough akira hadn't fallen off fierys back yet.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-17-2011, 11:50 AM

Fiery flew around the sky.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-20-2011, 09:53 AM

Akira watched. What would deliar do next. He was a different type of fighter and could do anything. Akira manily focused on one thing though. The sword the the shadow of riku had taken. She felt odd without it, deliar would fight and win of course...well she hoped he would win anyway....

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-21-2011, 05:53 AM

She's out of the fight already? Useless! Jonan thought, quite bored at that moment. Delair is obviously going to win. He frowned. Blue Chemicals... What if those chemicals suddenly burst out again? He smiled again, knowing what he had to do.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-22-2011, 11:33 AM

Akira looked towards the ground, keeping a steady grip on fierys back. There was Rikus shadow, delair and then serrill...but where was Jonan and her dragon? Had they flew off like the coward Jonan was. A show off, but when the fight starts he runs. Shame.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-22-2011, 10:14 PM

Jonan got up wearily, still a little woozy from the poison. He started to walk toward the edge of the cliff. "Jonan?" Amythist called behind but he paid her no heed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-22-2011, 11:48 PM

"what's jonan doing" she said to herself but still so akira could hear. Something was wrong with him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2011, 05:40 AM

Amythist watched Jonan edge closer to the egde of the cliff. He stepped off the cliff and her skipped a bit. "JONAN?" She called loudly, racing to the edge of the cliff. Relief replaced worry as she realised the cliff wasn't steep, and he was kind of sliding down it.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 11-23-2011, 06:15 AM

"Jonan..where?"she looked around but could not see where she had been looking till Amythist gave away where she was along with Jonan. He was, what looked like, about to slid down the not very steep hill. She looked where the cliff lead to a relised it lead to the fight. Maybe he wasn't as week or as cowardly as she had first thought him to be in fight.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2011, 06:18 AM

Jonan's head was filled with panic as he slid down the hill. He wobbled, trying to keep his balance, whilst miss the rocks that would destroy his feet. He was close to the bottome, and he tripped over, rolling the rest of the way. He landed on his back, with his leg's over his head. "Owch~" He sighed.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 AM

[OOC] Sorry about not posting, had an altercation with the internet and Menewsha doesn't work on my phone. I won't be posting regularly but whenever I can.]

With Riku's shadow off balance Delair spun low and slashed at his knees, taking him to the floor. He stood over the shadow and raised his sword, slowly and quietly he chanted an old exorcism to release the shadow and make it vulnerable. By the divine powers. I exile you from the earthly plane, back to the hell from whence you came. BEGONE! He plunged his blade through the shadow's chest and around it appeared ancient markings as the exorcism took effect. Purple flames licked over the shadows being and a blast of cold air whipped Delair's hair around his head as the Shadow disappeared.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2011, 12:50 PM

Jonan stood up slowly. Inspecting a few bruises and scratches. He quietly and slowly made his way over to where Riku's blades were at. He stomped on one of them, and the blue smoke appeared. It surrounded him, and he could feel it trying to pierce through his skin to control him. It didn't work. Just as Jonan had predicted. He swayed a little, acting like he was drunk, or rather controlled and got out his cross bow. He enlarged it and swung it around, as if he was trying to take aim.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 12-03-2011, 12:52 PM

"I told you that delair would win, delair is...different." Akira gave fiery a quick kick and they started to fly down towards thee victorious delair. He looked fine and un ingured she hoped anyway. "There fiery, land there please" she started to point towards the small opening not to far from delair. There wasen't much space but this would have to do.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 01-18-2012 at 03:35 AM..