Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-09-2012, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Gisa
"I can't, remember...?" She said with a sigh. She started to reach for him as he stood only to watch his pitiful steps with another shake of her head. She swept the sobbing man into her arms like one would hold a bride and slowly walk back towards the inn. She said nothing for several minutes as she simply continued to carry him. She was frowning into space in silence, barely seeming to focus on what she was looking at until they reached the inn. With a few leaps they were back into the room and she laid him on the couch. She then turned to the window, her back to him as she closed it.

I have no interest in touching those who don't want to be touched... you can sleep in safety. Just sleep my pet... " she finally said quietly as she returned to the chair she'd been in before. Absently she reached out to stroke his hair, her gaze on the far wall. Again she seemed like a porcelain doll, her face closed. She didn't want to care.... but unfortunately Naer understood her a little better then she would like to admit.

Last edited by Staria; 08-10-2012 at 02:07 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-10-2012, 02:02 AM

The dark elf leaned into the touch with a small sound of vulnerability, one he'd never thought he could utter. "Find someplace to call my home, where I can lead a life of contentment." It was a wish he'd held ever since he was young. A rather futile one, or so it had seemed for a very long time. There didn't seem to be anywhere the dark elf could call his own. "I think that wish might take a very long time to fulfill though," added Arkerril softly as he leaned down to rest his cheek against the dragon's shoulder.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2012, 06:36 AM

Algolothoth eyes her quietly for a moment, almost contemplative as he licked the sticky juices of the pie from his jagged teeth. His eyes were scrutinizing as he studied her, taking in all he could. "Not much, I am afraid," he said, waving a hand absently. A lie. There was a lot on his mind. The death of his star first and foremost. Cold and pressure had not reached him yet, leaving him a tad concerned for its current state. For what the collapse would bring.

(And it's around now I crawl out of my hole. Hello! I've been off doing schooly things...weeks before classes even start! Isn't college grand?!)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-23-2012, 09:39 PM

With a shrug, the young witch showed that the ambivalent answer meant nothing much to her. Tilting her head , making falls of gold surround her features, Reseda felt her lips twitch up slightly in a smile. "Penny for your thoughts? I'm still wondering about those strange lights. And trying to remember still if I've ever heard of a demon such as you before." All words she might have spoken before, but true nonetheless.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2012, 07:26 AM

Algolothoth gave her an annoyed glance. "Whatever this...'penny' is, I am sure it is not worth what I am thinking," he said, resting his head on his hand as he leaned against the table. "But if you must know, the light beneath my skin is the glow of my star. Each of my kind is born from one. Think of them as...eggs." He didn't know how to really explain it to a mortal. The body their horribly bitter souls inhabited tend to be a one time thing under normal circumstances, something singular and horribly fragile.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 PM

Reseda simply titled her head to the side after catching the strange man's look. The situation was too novel a one for her to give up all her questions so easily, and for so little reason to her eyes. His earlier caginess about answering was quickly explained, at least to the witch's mind. Also, the images from the ruins began to make sense. Those people worshiping the stars, they'd certainly met someone like Algol and seeing those strange lights had found their own conclusions.

"Eggs? It seems like maybe they'd be more like a woman's womb then anything else, I don't think stars break. Unless the star's death means the birth of one of your kind?" Perhaps she was too curious for her own good. Pushing aside the plate, Reseda looked at the man before her intently. He really was something else, in more ways then one.