konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 02-14-2008, 01:17 AM

Vander pulled harder on the chain when he saw him start to fall. He felt triumphant till he saw august punch his fallen. He could only imagine what his punishment would be.

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 04:19 AM

(( I really don't have anything to put for Adrian until Kami-sama's there.. ))

Miki hadn't bothered putting his clothes back on. After all, he was part cat and would rather not have them on most of the time. "Okay!" He smiled, his eyes still closed. Mitsuo was really fun to be around.

Koji got back onto his feet and snapped the chains, smacking them across Vander's face. He moved behind him and wrapped the chain around the fallen's neck, pulling tightly. "What the fuck!" The chain left bruises he pulled it so tightly, just as he wanted it to. Koji let it loose and hooked the chain onto something else in August's home so that he couldn't get away. "Don't do that!!"

Unnie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Unnie

Old 02-14-2008, 12:37 PM

Kami pushed open his bedroom door and stepped in slowly. "Are you decent?" He asked, smiling a bit as he shut the door behind him. He was, of course Kami knew that.

Mitsuo sat down in the cool grass beside Miki and stretched out. The sun felt so nice, it made him really consider taking a nap right there. He turned over into his side, into a more comfortable sleeping position, then looked at Miki. Something about the cat boy made him easy to be around, so much so that Mitsuo thought it wasn't necessary to get all the way dressed. Anyone else he probably would have been nervous, he was always nervous, except for now. "Hey, Miki.." He said quietly, reaching out ever so slowly to stroke one of Miki's ears.

"Cut something off next time," August suggested as he retracted his nails from the bleeding fallen's stomach and knocked him down hard on his ass, "It works well." Yellow eyes smoldered, burning holes in his fallen's face as he contemplated what exactly he'd slice off of his fallen's if he kept it up.

(Mitsuo is all meeeh because it's like pre-Gaia's HD and he hasn't become a MAN yet. XD; Awkward and young, changing that soon because more manly Mitsuo is hot....Bed is now time)

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 04:27 AM

Jason hit the ground and clutched his bleeding stomach. he glared back at the demon with an equally as fierce look. He wasn't going to give of the impression that he was in pain even though he really was. The only impression of pain that was visible was the fact that his arms were shaking. The only thing that he could think of that he wouldn't mind losing was his now black wings. He took no pride in them anymore seeing as they weren't there once vibrant shade of white.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 04:32 AM

Vander yelped when he was hit across the face. His hand grabbed the chain around his neck as he choked. When the chain was let go he gasped for air and glared at the other demon for the suggestion he made Koji.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 07:34 PM

August grabbed onto Jason's arm and jerked him back to his feet roughly. He'd show no mercy to annoying fallens, his slaves. "You'll learn your place soon," He hissed.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 09:46 PM

"I doubt it" He said defiantly as he pulled away from the demon's grip. He wasn't sure if he would ever be able to get along with this horrible creature that now called himself his master. He wasn't used to being told what to do.... He was the son of a general for Christ's sake he was used to being able to do what ever he wanted whenever he wanted.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 11:39 PM

"Haughty," August responded, "Your pride is going to get you killed. I wonder what you were in Heaven." August turned his back on Jason to face Koji again. "Have you delt with fallens before?"

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 11:34 AM

(*Posts to bump it to the top of my post list*)

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2008, 02:16 AM

Adrian peaked out from behind the sheets he had slid under. "Hnn.. if you'd consider it that." He was naked underneath of the sheets, but he wasn't obvious about it. "Come lay down with me!" ..or maybe he was. Adrian wasn't always very good at being subtle, but he sorta liked it that way.

Miki opened one of his eyes and glanced over towards Mitsuo, "Yes?" Mitsuo's soft touch on his ear was almost Heavenly. He loved when people pet him, but Mitsuo was just so much more gentle with everything he did. It was a nice feeling. A low gentle purring started within the back of Miki's throat. He was, after all, a cat. It was only natural that he would purr if he was comfortable with something like this.

Koji growled, "No, I haven't. I always play with things I find in hell." Usually it was easier to grab a peasant or a newly born demon rather than going to the surface to snag his own. As of late, he was even too lazy to do that. It was pretty miraculous that he had managed to kidnap Vander, but it had practically happened by accident anyways.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 06:22 PM

Jason glared at August and figured he would inform the demon of his past life so to speak. "I am the son of a general and I demand to be treated as such" He said a bit proudly. He knew he was showing his rank that he would be in Heaven but he didn't really know any other way to act seeing as he had been that rank his entire life.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2008, 10:03 PM

Kami-sama walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge. "Still not satisfied?" He asked, laughing quietly as he leaned back and stroked Adrian's head gently.

Mitsuo smiled and started to rub his thumb in a gently circle on one of Miki's ears. "Where did you live when you were on Earth?" He asked. A subtle pink blush formed on his cheeks when Miki started to purr but he continued to pet him and eventually pushed the blush away. Miki was just too cute, which he thought was a little odd seeing as he was a cat. "Technically not..." He thought, "At least he has a human's body. A guys body...It guess its even stranger that the fact that he's a boy didn't stand out in my mind like him being a cat did."

"You don't do much besides sit in your fathers home, boring," August replied bluntly, "And your father's status means nothing in Hell. You yourself do nothing, so nothing counts."

t0tto
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2008, 01:56 AM

"Why would I be? Not that getting off on Kami-sama's bed isn't a treat, but... It's definitely not you." Adrian smiled slyly and leaned his head towards Kami-sama's hand. "Maybe sometime soon..." He loved when people pet his head. 'Especially affectionately,' he thought, 'Don't read my thoughts, please.'

Miki continued purringly lowly, "On Earth..." His ear twitched on Mitsuo's thumb. "I don't remember." Kami-sama had erased all his memories of Earth when he came to Heaven. It was a heavy burden to remember all of the things that happened and Kami-sama wants no burden in paradise. Miki didn't mind. If it was that bad then there was nothing he wanted to know.

"My father's status means everything! It's what makes me so much higher than any one of you demons. I'm gonna be Oni-sama one day after all." Koji said this with some snark as he really believed in his own status being high because of his father. Being so high, he never paid any thought to 'what if he wasn't my father'. All he knew was that he was and that gave him the right to feel superior.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2008, 12:40 AM

Kami smiled a bit but didn't say anything to let Adrian know he had heard. He stroked the boys head gently and slid his unique silver colored hair through his fingers. "You're a sweet boy," He said, "Well, in age you're a boy to me."

Mitsuo nodded his head a bit as Miki answered, "My father does that for people who went through terrible things in their lives. I'm sorry, Miki, even if you can't remember it." He smiled a bit and continued to stroke Miki's ears in a gentle, comforting way.

August glowered at him, Koji's attitude becoming very annoying. "You don't have what it takes to succede your father, you'd be a weak ruler and would be murdered immediately. Probably by myself," He smirked just a bit and then turned hard eyes on the fallen. "Do you want this?" He asked Koji as he jerked the fallen forward and pushed him towards Koji.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2008, 12:17 AM

Jason's eyes went wide as he was offered up as a piece of meat. He hated August but he was terrified of Koji. He backed up slightly trying to get away from the young demon and inadvertently pushing himself against August.He didn't say anything he just stared at the other demon cautiously with a look on his face that screamed 'stay the fuck away!'

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2008, 12:25 AM

Vander sighed as the demons talked amongst themselves and scooted ever so slowly towards the window. He had forgotten about the chain as it dragged across the floor. He just wanted to get away.