Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-26-2009, 04:01 AM

Welcome, and if you haven't posted with us before, please PM me. Things in the doll house are always interesting! :3

Here in the doll house, you are made to live. Mother, the woman who has brought all dolls to life, was the one that brought you here - she is the one we can all trust and love dearly. A living doll one stands about two feet tall - not very threatening or tough.
The home in which we live in is small, but adjusted to fit our needs. Half of it is meant for actual humans, thus is too big for any of us to deal with. The other half is comfortable enough for everyone. Luxury? Perhaps. If you seek it, then it might be arranged for you. Loneliness? If you want it, you can hide away from the world. Love? It's all up to you.
So far, a few of us have gotten to know one another, and are starting to come up with relationships. Did Mother bring you to us as well?

Summary:

Quote:
Hmm. So . . . the house has been relatively calm. There was a wedding for Zarrah/Life, and Isis/Lost. They've sorta holed away somewhere for a while. Who knows when they'll come back in.

Mother (who creates the dolls) is sick, and it has been found out that though she is relatively young (Mother is only about 30 years old, though she looks to be at least 50), her age has progressed because of what she does for the dolls. She saved her son, Seth, and a doll, Calla, from certain death.

Now Calla is human, and both her and Seth are at the house again. The "rescues" happened many years prior.

Snow is a doll who was found in the fountain. The fountain is a place where many "hauntings" and bad events seem to happen. Snow has been brought to life by Seth, who seems to hate dolls.

Seth hates dolls because they have prematurely aged/hurt his mother. Mother will die soon, and Seth will have to take her place. It is the same cycle: Seth will take Mother's place, just as she had taken her own mom's place. It must be something to do with the family bloodline.

Namine is a free-roamer about the house who has no specific calling in the story. She's just one of the dolls who has been living with Mother for many years. She was there when Ink Stain first made himself known to Mother. Now Ink Stain has returned and has been causing conflict between the dolls. With his "creations," he has attacked Calla.
After tempting Snow to join him, the darkness seems to be taking hold within the house.

Hero is dedicating himself to training the other dolls to fight. They will protect Mother as best they can that way. He began to train Namine to use a blade.

Seth and Calla are trying to regain their lost friendship by sticking together.

- The war is beginning to take hold. Everyone is ready, but it seems as though it won't be enough.

The War of Corruption

SPOILERX

Quote:
Once upon a time, there was a young girl who lived in a large, beautiful house, but she was all alone. There was no one else there for her, no parents, no siblings, just a few household staff, the bare minimum to keep the place together and keep her fed. Often, the young girl would dream of a prince coming to take her away from such a lonely place, a valiant knight in shining armor. One day, she was in the attic when she came upon various items and tools that one could use to make a doll. With much enthusiasm, she set to making herself the perfect prince that she could play with, pouring her heart and soul into making sure he was perfect.
When she was finally finished there was a bright flash of light and the girl dropped the doll in surprise and confusion, staring at her doll. After a few seconds, the doll simply stood up, looked at her, and smiled, bowing low as he said, "My lady mother, I am at thy service." And so, Prince Valiant, the Knight of Light came to be, the girl's perfect knight, handsome, gallant, and gifted with wondrous powers over light. As the years went on, the girl created more dolls to spend time with Prince Valiant and herself, though none seemed to be blessed with the kind of magical powers possessed by Valiant.
However, as the years went on, the girl grew older and began spending time away from the house for days, weeks, even months. During these times, Valiant would keep up the other's spirits, assuring them that their Mother would return. However, one day, Mother, now a young woman, left and didn't return for years. As time wore on, many of the others lost hope she would ever return, but never Prince Valiant. His hope was well placed when, one day, she did return.
When he heard the sound of the house's doors opening, he rushed from his room in the doll house to greet Mother, tears of joy in his eyes. When he arrived though, he was shocked to see Mother carrying a small bundle that held a small, baby girl. When Prince Valiant asked her who it was, she told him it was her daughter. He then asked her why she had been gone so long and left them alone and she told him, "Why does it matter? You don't age, so it isn't as if the time mattered?" Prince Valiant grew angry and shouted at her, "Of course it matters! We've been here alone for years, waiting for you, counting the days, while you simply replaced us!"
Without thinking of the impact of her words, Mother told him, "What do you mean replaced? This is my actual child, you are simply a toy?" When she saw Valiant's face go white, Mother immediately knew that she shouldn't have said such cruel words, but before she could try and fix what she had said, Valiant had fled, tears in his eyes. His steps carried him past the doll house where the second doll, Princess Radiance, saw him and went to follow him, seeking to find out what was wrong. Eventually, Valiant's steps slowed as he approached the fountain. His heart heavy with sorrow, he went to the edge of it and gathered together all of his power, all the light he had to command, and drove it inward, seeking to end his own life so that the pain in his heart would cease. Radiance came into the fountain room just in time to see his body fall down into its waters. With a cry, she went to the fountain, searching the murky waters for a sign of movement, fearing for Valiant's life.
That day, Prince Valiant, the Knight of Light died. However, the dark, liquid like arm that came out of the pool to curl around Princess Radiance's throat proved that though he had died, something yet lived within the waters of the fountain. Arm pulled the struggling Princess into the waters where the waters thrashed for a while before becoming still.

The War of Corruption had begun as Ink Stain took his first life, and gained his first soldier. The war raged, Mother's former creations and friends were killed, corrupted, and then turned against her as she fought a war while trying to raise her child. When it first began, she briefly thought of leaving and having the house torn down, but knew she couldn't, not when it was her fault it had happened for she knew this thing was her Prince, deep down, she knew, but she refused to tell the others, not seeking to shake their morale. And so it went, eventually Mother passed away, leaving her young daughter the secrets to the dolls so that she could create them to protect her until one day there came the great battle that ended the war. Ink Stain came down like a wave, corrupted dolls and animals at his command against the young Mother's dolls who, though few in number, possessed hope and faith. As the battle waged, Ink Stain managed to sneak into Mother's room where she was just finishing a doll. Ink Stain approached Mother, backing her against the wall and reached out to embrace and corrupt her when a small voice, full of fear and defiance yelled a single word that pierced him like an arrow, "Stop!" When he turned, he saw Namine, but more than that, he saw a reflection of what he had once been. He saw beauty, perfection, and she almost seemed to radiate light to his darkened eyes. The last few survivors of Mother's army came in just as Ink Stain rushed towards Namine, hands outstretched as blackened claws, and managed to overpower and subdue him as he screamed all the while, ignoring them and thrashing like an animal as he tried to reach Namine, howling in rage as memories of what he had been were renewed in his mind simply by seeing Namine. Unable to kill him, Mother and the dolls worked together to imprison Ink Stain, chaining him within a coffin, draining the fountain, digging a hole at it's bottom before dropping him within and pouring concrete over it and refilling the fountain's waters, ending the War of Corruption.

Profiles

PM me profiles, I'll post them up as well. Here's the main format.

PHP Code:
[B]Please call me:[/BName
[B]I was created[/B] -- [B]years agothough I appear to be[/B] -- [B]years of age.[/B] (How long you've been alive, and how old you look)
[B]I am a:[/B] Male/Female
[B]This is who I have been altered to be:[/B] (Personality)
[B]This is what one sees of me:[/B] (Appearances - picture or description)
[B]When I sleep, I dream of:[/B] (Your doll'
s crush. If you don't have one yet, but do later, don't worry about it.)
[
B]I love:[/B] (At least four things you like, if you please. :3)
[
B]I absolutely abhor:[/B] (Againat least four things.)
[
B]Posting Color:[/BColor
[B]My Counterpart:[/B] (Username

-Submitted Dolls-

Seth Godwin
Mother's remaining son.

John Snow
A doll that as recently been brought back to life by Seth.

Kira Shoen
Doctor to the dolls

Quote:
Please call me: Lost
I was created 5 years ago, though I appear to be 20 years of age.
I am a: Male
This is who I have been altered to be: Calm, dark, always leaning toward depression and pessimism. Often found alone, often in darkness, and never with a smile on his face.
This is what one sees of me: Wearing black clothing; most oftenly a suit.

When I sleep, I dream of: . . . *Isis.
I love: Cold, darkness, books, and silence. Definitely books.
I absolutely abhor: My brother, heat, loud noises, and small animals.
My Counterpart: Esmme
Note: *Is married to Isis

Please call me: Life
I was created 5 years ago, though I appear to be 20 years of age.
I am a: Male
This is who I have been altered to be: Fun-loving, dark humor, and a bit on the daring side. Drawn to things that are bright and warm, loves to hum to himself when happy. Looks to the bright side of things, but tends to be careless and self-centered.
This is what one sees of me: Oftenly wearing white.

When I sleep, I dream of: Recently . . . *Zarrah.
I love: Music, parties, heat, and light. Things that are soft, and small.
I absolutely abhor: My brother, darkness, being alone.
Note: *Is married to Zarrah

Please call me: Zarrah
I was created 3 years ago, though I appear to be 25 years of age.
I am a: Female
This is who I have been altered to be: . . . .
This is what one sees of me: Thin and gangly; more on the unhealthy side of things.

When I sleep I dream of: *Life
I love: Mother, blue things, spiders.
I absolutely abhor: Parties, crowds, people, humans, and generally anything living.
Note: *Is married to Life

Please call me: Namine
I was created 20 years ago, though I appear to be 17 years of age.
This is who I have been altered to be: Sometimes rather quiet, Namine is an easy-going youth that loves to smile.
This is what one sees of me:

I love: Mother, music, the sun.
I absolutely abhor: Loud noises, crowds, pain, and large animals.
Quote:
Please call me: Isis
I was created 15 years ago, though I appear to be 19 years of age.
I am a: female
This is who I have been altered to be: Comes off as distant and cold since she doesn't talk to many of the other dolls. She is a loner, keeping to herself and locking herself up in the library most of the time. In reality, Isis is very much a kind hearted doll, just like her creator. She has a sad side too. Her best friend had created a second doll, a sister for Isis. Her name was Calla. The two dolls were played with until the day her sister was accidentally put into a box of toys that were to be given away. Isis thinks of her sister quite a bit, and sometimes locks herself away in her own room for days at a time.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...ckmage91-1.jpg
When I sleep, I dream of: *Lost
I absolutely abhor: Loud noises, thunder and lightning
My Counterpart: Marie Von Marquise
Note: *Is married to Lost

Please call me: Calla
I was created 15 years ago, though I appear to be 19 years of age.
I am a:
female
This is who I have been altered to be: Very much like her sister, Isis. Calla is soft spoken, gentle and kind. She is rather shy to most people and will not utter a single word if she does not know you. When you get to know her, Calla is a proper young lady, never impolite to others. She uses her manners and makes sure to respect everyone as equals.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...aper-1-1-1.jpg
When I sleep, I dream of: . . . Seth.
I love: Flowers, soft music, rain, the garden out back and Isis.
I absolutely abhor: Rude dolls, snow, sun and crowds
My Counterpart: Marie Von Marquise
Quote:
Please call me: Hero
I was created 6 years ago, though I appear to be 19 years of age.
I am a:
Man
This is who I have been altered to be: A hero and gentleman, I seek only to help those less fortunate than I, but I have a bad habit of being a little... blunt.

When I sleep, I dream of: Namine
I love: Fencing, those with manners, the arts, and reading.
I absolutely abhor: acts that are ungentlemanly and unchivalrous. I'm also not that great a fan of cauliflower or eggplant.
My Counterpart: Graxdon

Please call me: Ink Stain
I was created 78 years ago, though I appear to be 20 years of age.
I am a:
male
This is who I have been altered to be: Corruption that seeks further corruption, dark, uncaring for others, I seek to spread the darkness that is me.

I love: Darkness, corruption, death, destruction, chaos and singing.
I absolutely abhor: Light, order, those who would stand in my way, and small, enclosed spaces.
My Counterpart: Graxdon
Quote:
Please call me: Name Judy
I was created -1 day- years ago, though I appear to be -20some thing- years of age. (1 year)
This is who I have been altered to be: (just a sweet and ya odd and weird...)
This is what one sees of me: ()
When I sleep, I dream of: (none)
I love: (cookie, key lime pie, cake, donuts, ice cream)
I absolutely abhor: (get none)
Posting Color:yellow blue sky blue
My Counterpart: (Jabble)
Quote:
Please call me: Sakura (means cherry blossom)
I was created 25 years ago, though I appear to be 17 years of age.
This is who I have been altered to be: Quiet and sharp. I was born a warrior and thus I value honor and duty above most else. I don't like rudeness or intruders upon my person or space.
When I sleep, I dream of:
I love: music (I play the harp and sing believe it or not), flowering trees, the color of blood, and silence.
I absolutely abhor: dishonor and disloyalty, liars, abusers, evil and ill-will, the darkness...
Posting Color: Purple
My Counterpart: kionaredhawk.
Quote:
Please call me: Selma
I was created eighty-six years ago, though I appear to be twenty years of age.
This is who I have been altered to be: Hard from my waring country. I am also very cold and tend to just shut myself out from certain people. I sometimes even have mental breakdowns from having to listen to bombs and machine gun fire so close to home. I am not crazy though. Not at all. Though, sometimes in my fits I get very aggressive in the type of situation. Sometimes I even change completely, mentally into another person. Some time ago Selma just simply disappeared. Many thought she left, while others thought figured Mother did something with the crazy girl. All anyone really knew was she was last seen by the fountain...

When I sleep, I dream of: nightmares, corruption, explosions, things breaking.. Oh you meant a person... N/A
I love: Dancing, books, silence and flowers
I absolutely abhor: Sudden noises, anything breaking, fighting, weapons, hearing about wars, crowds, total darkness, being left behind, dirt, falling.
Posting Color: Dark Red
My Counterpart: Triquetra
Quote:
Please call me: Briella Lynch, Bri or Ella for short
I was created 1 year ago, though I appear to be 21 years of age.
This is who I have been altered to be: She is a very sweet, kind and caring person. Who is always doing things for others, and never worry about herself until she is sure everyone else is ok.
When I sleep, I dream of: no one.
I love: Clovers, Tiger Lilies, Taking Photos, Singing
I absolutely abhor: Six legged bugs, dogs, very preppy people, and waking up early
Posting Color: Teal
My Counterpart: Ameika

Missing Characters

SPOILERX

Quote:
Please call me: Luke
I was created 20 years ago, though I appear to be 16 years of age.
I am a:
male
This is who I have been altered to be: Super happy, outgoing, and always finding the golden line in a sad story.

When I sleep, I dream of: nothing.
I love: Candy (keep me away from it), Music, being happy, entering personnel bubbles, Hugs, anime, and Mother.
I absolutely abhor: Being sad, not talking, people who ignore others, Ipods.
My Counterpart: The-Black_King
Quote:
Please call me: Hewie
I was created 2 years ago, though I may look 4!
I am a: Male dog!...At least, that's how I was created.
This is who I have been altered to be: ARF!! A bit wary of strangers, but once I get to know you well, you'll have a friend for life. Just don't hurt me. The trust of a kicked dog, especially a doll, is hard to regain. And look out once you got me angered! Oooh, trust me, I can be your worst nightmare.
This is what one sees of me: (http://web566.jenny.webhoster.ag/new...ting0082ld.jpg)
When I sleep, I dream of: Arf? Love interest? What's that? Well, I'll love everyone that's nice to me.
I love: ARF!! Being petted, played with, protecting my friends..and SHINY, SWEET-SMELLING THINGS! Ha, I call them my treasures when I bury them into the ground.
I absolutely abhor: Grrrr...I don't really like being scolded or hit. Anyone who threatens my peace is definitely going down doggie style! Please don't leave me alone for too long, though. Oh, and onions. Those things are yuck! Just the smell and the taste...blech!
My Counterpart: Lehjamins
Quote:
Please call me: Dev
I was created 19 years ago, though I appear to be 21 years of age.
I am a: male
This is who I have been altered to be: a shy person who can beat anyone at games. a anime watcher and a smart one indeed.

When I sleep, I dream of: .... dont worry about me. ive had hard times.....
I love: games, chess, laying down and swords
I absolutely abhor: swords, games, pizza and fantasy
My Counterpart: devcul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Derrick,
Please call me: Addison
I was created 2 years ago, though I appear to be 20 years of age.
I am a:
Male
This is who I have been altered to be: I'll say it - I'm a bookworm, amongst other things anyhow. I love to help other people, and I'm considerate and understanding, even a bit sensitive.

When I sleep, I dream of
someone, though they always show up without a face...
I love: Exciting things/people, sweets, darker colors, books.
I absolutely abhor: Pink, bubble gum, being mistaken for someone else, the feeling of loneliness.
My Counterpart: Dear Derrick,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart_Beats_For_Love
Please call me: Phoebe
I was created 7 years ago, though I appear to be -19 years of age.
I am a: female
This is who I have been altered to be: I chatterbox, outgoing, high strung
When I sleep, I dream of: none yet
I love: chocolate, peace, laughter, other people
I absolutely abhor: Lies, anger, loud noises (except laughing), bugs
My Counterpart: Heart_Beats_For_Love

Last edited by Esmme; 05-10-2012 at 04:36 AM.. Reason: Added quote tags on others' profiles <3

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-26-2009, 11:18 AM

((Lol, Give us an intro!))

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 12-26-2009, 05:27 PM

Yes the title sounds interesting.. but would you make a small intro? I will happily join! :)

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2009, 04:17 AM

((Alright, here it is. Sorry I took so long. :oops:))

Isis slowly turned back to face him when he spoke. The tone he used was soft and quiet, something she didn't expect from the other doll. Isis could help wondering what it was that had seperated them, but didn't ask. Lost was still lucky to know that Life was alive and well, even if they did not get along. This was something Isis wished she could have back, but that seemed impaossible to the blonde doll. She blushed, her cheeks turned a light rose color. "I'm sorry to hear that." she said quietly. A frown creased her brow as worry clouded her features when Lost started to breath differently. "A-Are you alright?" She asked, concern slowly creeping into her voice. His coughing was from lack of speaking, but he seemed to be having trouble breathing and Isis didn't like that one bit.

((I may bring in her sister, I'm just not sure yet.))

Hresvelgr

Old 12-28-2009, 04:54 AM

((Oh! should I reply also from the last RP?))

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2009, 04:55 AM

((I think so)).

Esmme

Old 12-28-2009, 10:49 PM

((Sorry for the lag . . . I'm not on during weekends. :XD SO yes, replies from the other thread are nice. For anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about, it is the "Doll House" thread started by Iced Kophi. Again, sorry for the delay!!!))

Lost shook his head, waving Isis away. "Fine," he was able to get out amidst his coughs. "I'm fine." After a few hectic moments, the pale doll was able to calm his breathing to more of a normal pace. This was yet another reason that he and Life were at each other's throats more often then not.
Mother had raised the two of them at the same time. Something about the double portion of life had done something to the brothers - Life had trouble with fear, and Lost had trouble with breathing.
Life would be struck by fear; sometimes at random, but usually stemming from darkness or water - a rational fear blown out of proportion. Lost had no trouble with such fears, but would occassionally suffer from fits of bad breathing. Each of their problems stemmed from being brought to life, though neither of them chose to blame Mother. It merely helped make the chasm between the brothers grow wider.
With a somewhat ashamed expression in his blackened eyes, Lost looked to the wet ground. "Didn't mean to worry you," he rasped.

((I am going to be puppeting Mother and a few others, we'll see what happens. :D Does anyone need another doll to interact with? I'd be willing to introduce a few. And . . . be prepared for a change in storyline (eventually). I have a few ideas - small ones - about a plot of sorts. :)))

Hresvelgr

Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 PM

((I can honestly say I have no idea how to reply. At least without making it one sentence, but i really do not want to do that....))

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2009, 11:06 PM

((Not a problem. It's comletely understandable. I can't wait to find out a little bit more of the plot. It sounds like you may have come up with an interesting plot. If you wish, I can have my character's sister come into the picture. I don't mind at all.))

Isis relaxed a little bit when he waved her off. She was happy that he was alright. "Sorry. I sometimes become a little overprotective. I always have been. I no longer have someone to worry about." Her voice coming out as a light mumbling at the end. It was the first time she had spoken about her sister, to anyone other than Mother. It would be impossible to he older woman to rack down a doll that could have been destroyed all those years ago. A small gust of wind shook the leaves of the tree the two sat under, causing a shower of collected raindrops to fall on the two dolls. Isis thought this was ironic, but it brought back memories that she wanted to keep hidden for a long time to come. "You are still lucky to have your brother, despite your differences. No matter how big the hole between you is, you still know that he is alive." Isis turned to look at him once more, a deep sadness settled over her.

Esmme

Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 PM

((hehe, I'll try to give you more to work with, Ash. :D))

Lost tilted his head and regarded Isis. Slowly, he reached out a dark hand to brush it against hers, hesitantly - and slightly awkwardly - linking his fingers in hers. "Did you lose someone?" he asked in a whisper. He ignored the drops of water that showered the couple, and his dark eyes traced her sorrow-filled face. "I'm sorry."
He rarely showed concern for others - but Lost felt drawn to do so with Isis. She needed it, and he seemed to be the only one around.

"I think we should go on a walk," Life said suddenly, setting down his empty glass. Wiping his mouth on his wrist, the doll looked to Selma with a crooked grin. "I hear it's nice outside after the rain."
((Erm . . . that's the best I could get. >.<'))

Last edited by Esmme; 12-28-2009 at 11:36 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 12-28-2009, 11:42 PM

Selma took his glass, pulling it into the sink. Mother hated it when they left used dishes out. She filled them with water and turned. "Let's go!" Selma said excited. Not realizing Lost and Isis were outside. She headed outside, pulling Life by the hand. She even hummed a bit to herself. Once making it to the front door, Selma reached up. Having to stand on her tip toes to open the door.

Esmme

Old 12-28-2009, 11:55 PM

Helping Selma open the door, Life ended up scooping her off of her feet and carrying her out into the gentle sunlight.
"How about around the gardens?" the tall doll said a bit breathlessly, setting her down when they were far away from Lost and Isis. He didn't seem bothered by his brother, but merely ignored his presense. From where they were at, neither Selma nor Life could see the other couple.
Hearing Selma humming, Life smiled slightly and joined her - nothing better than a bit of improv when it came to music. Carefully grasping her hand, Life led his friend into the flowery gardens.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 12-28-2009, 11:56 PM

[[ok im completely lost so i dont know if ill join, there needs to be some sort of written plot and posted profiles, cause i dont know what the hell is going on or what to do.]]

Hresvelgr

Old 12-29-2009, 12:01 AM

Selma giggled a bit as he picked her up. She did see Lost and Isis ouside. Laying on the newly wet grass. She held her breath as they walked past. As normal though, the two just ignored each other. Part of Selma wished the two would just get along, but another part just watched to stay out of it. She looked around at the flowers. Regretting not coming outside more often. As Life put her down, Selma looked around more. Breathing the crisp air. A raindrop dripped down from a flower landing right by Selma. Splashing her a bit.

"This is beautiful Life" She told him, turning to him.

Esmme

Old 12-29-2009, 12:45 AM

"Mother wanted our home to be amidst this," Life said breathlessly. Reaching up, he cupped a dripping rose in his hands with a smile. "She cares so much for us."
Looking back to Selma, Life reached out and grabbed her hand. Slowly leading her onward, the pale man walked at a leisurely pace. "There is so much out here, I just know that we've never seen it all. Can you imagine what lies beyond the gates?"
His white eyes strayed over to the rusted iron fence that seperated the dolls from the outside world, a bit of sadness sinking into his form.
"How much have we never seen?"
They continued on through the dirt paths, water dripping about them to form a misty cold. Flowers of many different kinds and colors lingered everywhere, and Life continually pointed one out amongst the others.

((Alright, for all that don't know about it, I posted a bit of an intro in the first post. ^_^ Hope it helps everyone. ^_^ PM me profiles, I'll post them up as well. Here's the main format.

Please call me:
I was created -- years ago, though I appear to be -- years of age.
I am a: (male/female)
This is who I have been altered to be: (Personality)
This is what one sees of me: (Appearances - picture or description)
When I sleep, I dream of: (Your doll's crush. If you don't have one yet, but do later, don't worry about it.)
I love: (At least four things you like)
I absolutely abhor: (Again, at least four things.)
My Counterpart: (Username)

Last edited by Esmme; 12-29-2009 at 12:49 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 12-29-2009, 01:45 AM

She watched him hold the rose. "Mother truly is a great women. She took so much care with us all." Selma added as Life turned around. He took her hand and led her more into the garden. Selma looked at all the flowers she could. Her eyes would stop at a few. Admiring the shapes and colors. Life seemed lost in his own little world now.

"I do wonder from time to time." Selma answered looking at the old gate. Selma was scared to venture out into the world though. Were there other places fighting the same way she grew up with? The thought scared her. She looked up at Life and calmed herself down though. "I am a bit scared of the thought though" She told him honestly. She looked to where he was pointing and saw a beautiful flower. It was mixed with the others. Selma walked up to it, careful not to touch the delicate thing. "What is it?" She asked him.

Esmme

Old 12-29-2009, 02:12 AM

"I don't know," Life admitted, seeming happy. "But it reminds me of you when you smile."
Clearing his throat, the pale doll shoved his hands into his white pockets.

It was then that he heard a slight rustling in a nearby plant growth.

Life reached over to grab Selma's hand again, though this time a bit more possesively. "Who's there?" he called out, his voice echoing about the damp garden.

((I'm giving someone a chance to introduce themselves, just in case they wanted to do so like this. If not, then I'll mess with the moment myself. :D))

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2009, 02:14 AM

Isis hid her shock when Lost took her hand in his, linking their fingers together. It was comforting to have someone there to tell her story, and she was glad it was Lost. "Yes." The word came out as a sad sigh. "My sister and I belonged to a little girl. She played with us for many years before she grew too old for us. We were put on a shelf and left there." Isis stopped for a moment, holding back her tears. She did not wish to cry. She wouldn't be able to handle herself if she did, and it wasn't what her sister would want. Isis noticed Selma and Life walk past them, yet it would seem that Lost had missed this. That, or the two brothers were ignoring the other's presence completely. "Calla, my sister, was knocked off the shelf one day. She fell next to a large box full of old toys to be given away. She was placed in the box and taken away. I have not seen her since."

Esmme

Old 12-29-2009, 02:34 AM

((OoooOoOooooo . . . I have a way to re-introduce Calla if you want. :D You'll know when the time comes; I'll tell you. :D Do you want her to come into this?))

Lost sat stiffly through Isis' tale, watching her face as she spoke. When she finished, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead, blushing furiously when he did so.
"Something tells me you'll see her again," he coughed softly, looking away from the woman. When his black eyes trailed over Life and Selma, Lost looked the other way. It was best if they didn't acknowledge one another.

((Ugh, sorry for the short post. >_<'))

Hresvelgr

Old 12-29-2009, 02:38 AM

((I'll wait to reply to see if anyone jumps in xD))

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2009, 02:43 AM

((I don't mind at all. I'll find you a picture so you have a face to go with the name. And don't worry about the short post. I can understand writer's block.))

Isis blushed when she felt Lost kiss her forehead. It made her feel comforted, and she liked that feeling. From the corner of her eye, Isis saw that Lost had finally caught sight of his brother and chose to ignore him. She really wished they would get along. It didn't even have to be forever, just for once at least. She put this thought to the back of her mind. "Mother was the only one who knew about Calla. Now you do too. I feel a little better having told you about her." In truth, Isis felt so much more relieved to have told Lost. It seemed like there was a weight that had been lifted from her shoulders.

Esmme

Old 12-29-2009, 03:00 AM

((I won't be waiting too long for a reply . . . I don't want to block out Life and Selma for too long! >.<' lol))

Lost brought his gaze back to Isis. "I am honored," he mumbled. "Though I wish I could help."
Looking at their entwined fingers, the doll tilted his head. A single drop of water splashed on their hands, slowly sliding to the ground beneath them.
Glancing in the direction that Life and Selma had headed, Lost slowly stood, pulling his friend to her feet. "Inside?" he asked, hesitantly tugging on her hand.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-29-2009, 03:07 AM

Selma gasped as the bushes rustled in front of her. Life pulled her back with a bit of force. She did not mind though, still feeling safe. She tucked herself behind the protective boy. Looking over his shoulder to see who... or what would emerge.

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2009, 03:10 AM

Isis looked down at their hands and watched the water drop fall. She had a smile when he kept their hands connected as he stood, tugging her hand at the same time. She guessed he didn't want to be outside near his brother any longer. "Yes, of course." She said softly, standing up and following him inside. Before they disappeared from view, Isis glanced back toward Selma and Life. Something was going on, but she didn't want to upset Lost by going back to the other two.

Esmme

Old 12-29-2009, 03:42 AM

Lost glanced to his friend, pulling Isis inside the house again. When they got into the hallway, the doll tilted his head.
"Do you have anything you need to do?" he asked, his eyes locked on her face. He wanted to be around her, but not if it caused trouble. Rarely did Lost seek anyone else's company, but at the moment, the dark-skinned youth felt unable to leave Isis' side.

Life let out a bark of laughter as a squirrel popped out of the plantation, chittering in annoyance at the two dolls. Though it stood nearly as high as a dog would to a human, the furry animal didn't seem very threatening. It shot into the flowers nearby, scampering away from the couple.
"That was odd," the pale man said, looking back to the bushes. "I could have sworn I heard someone say my name. Did you hear anything?"

((Gah, I couldn't wait. :XD I'll have to come up with other times to allow others to introduce themselves. :D))