Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-05-2011, 06:44 AM

In The Times of the Ancients, Four Rings, Crafted by Magic and the Elements, were forged to up-hold the balance, The Ring of Fire, the Ring of Water, the Ring of Earth, and the Ring of Air. But those who possessd the Rings Became corrupt, and began to use the rings for Deeds Far worse then Any mortal man could imagine. In a Last Ditch attempt to prevent Total Disaster, the Elemental Sage Secured the Rings of Chaos, as they were now called, and Scatterd them within the deepest Recesses of the world. The Rings held not only the ability to control the Element of its source of power, but abled to summon Elemental Beings to aid in combat. A year ago, the Stone Chest that held the Rings were Discoverd by explorers, but Every Attempt to open the Chest was Futial, for the Rings were only to be Given to Those of Pure hearts, thus decreed the Magic Seal which was Implaced upon the Chest.

20 Years Passed, and the Chest Remained within a museum. The Rings locked away within the Ever Strong Chest, dispite Many Attempts by Goverment officals, and the Covanant of the Rings. The Covanant of the Rings know of the Rings powers, and wish to Revive the Former masters of the rings, to Bring so called 'peace' to this world. Four people, who were Visiting the Museum by chance, happpend to stumble upon this chest, but the un-thinkable happend. The Chests Seal Broke, and the Rings laid in View of the Four. Everyone is Watching them, wondering what they will do. Will they Give the Rings to the Covanant, Trust it with Corrupt Goverment officals, or attempt to do what their Ancestors Failed to do?.

The Rings Began to glow with a Mystic Light, then the Rings flew unto the hands of their Chosen Users, each ring held the Gem which game them power. Ruby to Fire, Sapphire to Water, Emerald to Earth, Turqiose to Air. As soon the rings flew in their hands, they Witnessed the power of the passed users. They Watched the memorys of the ring, seeing how their Fore-fathers Abused their power. They saw what they could do, but the Question is, what will you do? The Question will be Asked many times, and will always need an answear.

The Setting Takes place in 2025, Just at the Time the Chest Broke open. Its in the Museum of History in Washington D.C. .

here are the Rules.

1. No Vampires, or Different Species, unless they are your Summoned Creatures. I dont want any Twilight B.s.
2. Keep it low on the Swearing, I can understand once in awhile, but not in every other sentence.
3. No Godmoding, like controlling other peoples Elements, or Getting other ones that have nothing to do with the story. If you want to Add an Extra power, you have to ask me, so I can Decline it, or okay it. Il have to ask everyone in the roleplay, so they are okay with it.
4. Romance is Allowed, but be Mature about it?
5. Il be making a OOC thread, so that we Can Discuss ways to Improve the Roleplay, and how to Revive it, if it dies.
6. Dont make up Random Monsters and stuff like that. Be Atleast a bit Realistic.
7. P.m. me Your profiles, and if Accepted, post them within OOC Thread here.

Here are the Profiles.

Ring-Users

Name :
Bio:
Special Ring Attack : [ a move Specia to your Ring. Mine is 'Blazing Cleansing Beam']
Ring:
Pic:

Covanant of the Ring.

Name:
Rank in Covanant : [Spy, Assasin, Grunt, Bishop, that sort of thing]
Ring of Worship : Which Ring of Chaos they Worship. The Covanant of the Rings all want the same thing, but they are just Factions of Different Ring Worshippers. Say for example a Worshipper of the Ring of fire.
Bio :
Pic :

Goverment Offical

Name :
Sponserd Agencey : [FBI, CIA, etc]
Bio :
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 08-07-2011 at 06:08 PM..

Andraus

Old 08-07-2011, 06:13 PM

Hino stared at the ring, the images still flashed within his head. This ring, its power.....its strentgh....and its history, were far beyond what he could comprehend. All of a Sudden, members of the Covanant began to swarm around them, demanding the rings. Hino felt scared and in-raged, for he would not have any harm come to these people. Suddenly, the ring began to speak ancient words to him, he pointed the ring at the Covanant memebers "Blazing Cleansing beam!"All of a sudden, a beam of intense flames and strentgh, broke threw the cieling of the Museum, and scatterd or killed members of the covanant.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:12 PM

The images the ring pulsed into her frightened Tali, as she realized the power they possessed. They just seemed to fill her with an amazing, otherworldly energy. As the energy was fading, she noticed the men surrounding her and the others. Their murderous intent was terrifying to the tiny girl, who looked up at them as if looking at giants. Shivering at the cool sensation from her Pull-up as it filled with urine, Tali stepped back, closer to the other three.

Suddenly, one of the boys pointed his ring upwards and shouted, causing a beam of fire to rocket towards the ceiling, knocking back dozens of the men. Several of them shouted as they caught fire, trying to get as far away as possible. "Earthen Palisade!" Tali shouted, unsure of where the words came from. The ground rolled as it moved to obey, and left a ring of empty space around the four youths as the earth packed the rock it had moved together, and created a ring of spikes around them. The ground directly behind the spikes then pulled back and created a wall all the way around them, though it failed to keep out the screams of those that had fallen in and become impaled.

The undulations of the ground had deposited Tali on her padded behind with a whump, and it was from that position that she stared up at the others, amazed at what she had done.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:18 PM

Cali saw what was happening when he was done seeing the images, the power he possessed, the emensity of it. He felt a little afriad to use it, but the energy filling him made him more sure of him self. He saw the members and what two rings could do. He heard words spoken to him" Back Lash Wave." he said and three waves of air came ffrom his ring and up the wall crumbling that side and killing some of the members. He saw this and was shocked. He didn't know what to think at this point.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-08-2011, 12:50 AM

Nadia watched as the images flashed threw her head and then heard the others say things and then saw things start happening and saw that they were killing people. She heard words being whispered to her but was ignoring it as she watched the other rings attacking the people who wanted the rings. She finally gave in and then said "Seething hydro jets" she watched a boiling water erupted from the ground. She looked at all the other people then said "Now I don't want be the barrier of bad news but how are we supposed to get out of here when they are trying to kill us and we are stuck here?" She looked back at the people who were trying to kill them.

Andraus

Old 08-08-2011, 12:59 AM

Hearing a Strange Chant whispering from the Ring, Hino Raised his ring hand at a small spot on the Ground "I Summon the Flame Demon, Dormammu!" he shouted. A Demon, with a Skull of flame, and wearing Obsadian armor, appeard before them "Master of the Ring of Fire, I am at your command" he said, then bowed.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:11 AM

He looked at the one who spoke. "They don't seem to be able to stand the power of the rings we can fight through if we must." he said and looked at the beast that appeared. "Who can withstand the power of the elements after all right?" he said he heard his remembered seeing a beast of wind in the images but knew they wouldn't need two to get out.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:29 AM

Tali had been to dazed by the thing she had done, as well as the shows of powers the others did, to really think clearly. Absently, she heard the other girl mention how they were to escape, but she hadn't been paying much attention. Truth be told, she felt rather sick as she sat, feeling the ground roll under her from her power. It was frightening really. Clenching her eyes shut, Tali missed the fire demon's entrance. Opening her eyes just seemed to make her nausea worse, and therefore it was something she wasn't going to risk. She was quite content to sit there until the feeling subsided. The images had vanished from her mind, but her memory had always been near perfect, so it wasn't hard to bring up old images and sounds.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:30 AM

Nadia looked at the person who summoned a creature that to her looked freaky then looked at the boy who answered her question and sighed then said "So fight our way out that sounds just... horrible." She didn't really care for useless death but if it was the only way out then she guessed that it was either us or them, she looked around then thought when I get home I am going to study and hopefully forget about this. She looked around then waited for a way to get out.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 AM

"But lets try and not have to do that shall we? I don't know about you, but I have a life to live to the fulliest." he said a grin on his face. He heard his ring and knew the name of the beast, maybe having two beasts to fight them out would help. "I summon the air demon Seshomeru." he said and a big wolf with a mane and swirl of air appeared, it was white and the eyes a dull gray. "Master of the ring, I serve you." it said "Show me what you got, take these men out so we can escape." he ordered and the beast ran the wind from the mane and swirl of air hitting them and it ran into some, the ones it ran into were obsorbed into them and brought into an abyss.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 04:06 AM

"We could always go down," Tali muttered, still feeling woozy, though not enough to hinder her. Warily opening one eye, she looked around, opening the other when it failed to make her throw up. "My ring gives me that power." She agreed with the other girl concerning killing their enemies, though she also didn't believe that she could.

Struggling to her feet, she walked closer to the others, needing to feel secure. Certainly they would protect her; they were in this mess together after all. The elemental creature she could summon was a giant golem of earth and metal, but doing so in such a confined area could be hazardous, so she left it alone, relying on the power of the others to defeat their enemies. Unless they decided to escape, of course.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 04:13 AM

"If it comes to that my friend it is an option, but I would prefer to stay above ground thank you." he said . His beast contiuning on it's rampage of the memebers wanting the rings.

Andraus

Old 08-08-2011, 05:47 AM

[inuyasha turd xD]

hino was about to move, when he noticed how sickly looked the small girl looked "Miss, are you okay?" he asked. he picked her up onto his back "Dormammu, clear a path, make sure none of them get behind us" he told him. The Demon began letting out flames of highly chaotic power.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:51 AM

"Seshomeru, do the same." he said and the wolf sent a wave of air on the outside pushing the guys into the fire burning them. Cali looked at the guy carrying the girl. "Lets go." he said.

((why thank you))

Andraus

Old 08-08-2011, 05:59 AM

[xD Inuyasha is a good anime, but I think that some of the roleplays bout them are dumb :l and hell, i made one]

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 06:01 AM

((lolz, i made one with alternate characters, lolz, it was with my friend))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:43 PM

Tali was about to answer the boy with the ruby ring, when he suddenly grabbed her and hauled her onto his back. The sudden movement made her tummy protest with another bout of nausea, which caused her to clench her eyes tightly shut again. She could still feel the ground vibrating through the boy, but it seemed gentler, though that could be because she wasn't in direct contact with the ground. No, the wet Pull-up pressing against her skin because of the boy's back was a much more immediate sensation. Shivering, Tali opened her eyes, peeking over the boy's shoulder. Flames were everywhere, being buffeted constantly by the wind of the other boy. Clenching her eyes shut again, Tali figured she'd wait until they were out of there, and then go back to the orphanage. This was just not a good day.

Andraus

Old 08-08-2011, 05:00 PM

Hino looked for his sister while running "Selnia! where are you?!" he shouted, before they ran into a door. "I have to go back and find her-" he was saying, before the door collapsed, leaving a clear shot outside.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:04 PM

Cali followed and thought he might have to drag the others out himself. He heard the boy and nodded. "Go find her." he said. "Good luck, we'll see you outside." He went outside and his beast followed him. He saw how to unsummon it and did so. "Call me when you need me." Seshomeru said and faded into the wind his voice echoing a little.

Andraus

Old 08-08-2011, 05:08 PM

Hino went inside, and looked for his sister. He looked long and hard, but he couldnt find her anywhere. the building began to collapse, and he prayed to the lord she made it out, then he left the museum.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:11 PM

Cali made sure that the others got out and watched as the museum started to collapse. When he was sure they did he sighed. A thought occured to him. "Hino, what if the covanant took her to lead us to them so they can take the rings?" he asked.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:13 PM

Tali clung to the back of the boy for dear life as they started running out, only to have him turn around and run back in for his sister. "She's not in here!" Tali shouted over falling debris. "We're the only ones who are!" She couldn't explain exactly how she knew, only that she didn't feel any vibrations of the ground similar to theirs. It was almost like seismic-location, or something. Clinging tightly to the boy, she felt immense relief when the sunlight warmed her tiny face. That had been a nightmare. She was so wrapped up in relief that she failed to notice she was still clinging tightly to the boy's neck.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:14 PM

Nadia watched at the two creatures made a path and then followed the others out. She then watched as one went back in to find someone, she stood there and waited for the othe to come back. She watched at the museum collapsed and then heard one talking to another, so two of them knew eachother. She sat down on the steps to wait for something else to happen because something else was bound to happen after this.

Andraus

Old 08-08-2011, 05:17 PM

"Dormammu, you have done your job, return to your Resting "he spoke to the demon. "As you wish, my lord.Dormammu said, then dissappeard, leaving behind the smell of ash. Hino laid the little girl down "are you okay?" he asked her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:22 PM

Cali looked around for any of the covanant. He saw none which was a relief to him. He was glad that no one was hurt by the debris. He kept thinking about how much power each of them still held.