Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-05-2011, 05:12 AM

"Tali, if you were in my posistion, id know you'd do the same for me" he said. " and thats why im doing this for you." he said.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 01:31 PM

Samantha noticed Tali's suspicious gaze and just left going to Cali's car. She didn't feel safe like that, even with Cali there. She leaned on her cousin's car and waited. Cali noticed that she left as he took his last bite so he chewed that and swallowed then went outside. Cali found her by his car. "What's wrong?" he asked her. "That kid kept staring at me like she wanted to kill me." she said because that's how it felt to her. "Who Tali? Yeah I was noticing that." he said. Then air sing of something that the earth couldn't ever tell. It sang of the exact treachery, his cousin would go against the covanant and help them to destroy the rings. "I trust you, Tali has the earth ring, the earth doesn't know what the air ring does."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 03:21 PM

"Yeah, but you deserve good things. I don't," Tali replied, slipping off of the books and onto the floor. She then made her way out back. Confronting the earth would have to be done in private, lest the others think her a nutjob.

Squatting down, she put her hand on the earth for balance and whispered. "What is it, Gaia? What are you trying to tell me?" At first, it seemed as though the earth hadn't listened, but then the earth spoke, loud and clear. "The Rings must not be destroyed!" it cried. "Doing so would cause immeasurable harm to the planet."

Staggering back, Tali grunted. "Do you have to be so loud?" she muttered under her breath. "Can you at least tell me why? I'm pretty sure the others won't believe me."

A pause, as if the earth was thinking of an answer. Then: "Not without the permission of Helios, Luna, and Aeous. You are not to tell the others regardless. That is for their patrons to tell."

"Okay, I won't tell them. But am I allowed to stop them?"

"That is permitted. But now I must go. The covenant can follow these conversations."

Leaning against the rock behind her, Tali heard the eerie song of the earth pick back up. Something was still wrong. But what?

Andraus

Old 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM

Hino's ring buzzed with a Constent Ring, as if there was a Fly in his ear ."Somthings up......But what?" he said to himself.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 11:27 PM

Standing up and brushing herself off, Tali pulled out her I-pod to check the time. Eight forty. Shoving the device back into her pocket, she dashed back into the house. "Sissy! We need to go now!" she yelled as she ran into the kitchen, red-faced and panting. "We're going to be late!"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-11-2011, 01:02 AM

{Sorry first week of school I have been trying to post}

Nadia looked over at Tali and smiled saying "Alright then lets get going." She turned to Hino and said "I am borrowing your car to take Tali into town we should be back in a bit." She grabbed his keys then took Tali's hand saying "Alright then you need to give me directions though and we will get the car seat from Cali's car." She started walking out the door with Tali.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 02:02 AM

When Nadia grabbed her hand, Tali looked at it in confusion for a moment before shrugging her thoughts away. What did it matter? It actually felt kind of nice. Almost like a hand-hug! Grinning widely, Tali followed along, having to work a bit to keep up with Nadia's longer strides.

"Doctor Methule might want to talk to you after my session," Tali said as they neared the car. "He usually talks to the orphanage worker who takes me there, so... yeah." Keeping her eyes locked to her feet, Tali ignored Cali's friend so pointedly that she might as well have been staring. Standing behind the car, she waited for her Sissy to get the car seat transferred over.

((No worries! :3))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-11-2011, 02:54 AM

Nadia got Tali's seat out of Cali's car and put it into Hino's. She had ignored the two of them and got it down quickly seeing as it wouldn't be a good thing to be late. When she finished getting the seat in she looked at Tali and said "Alright then that doesn't really matter to me, so we should get going now so were not late." She got in the driver seat and waited for Tali to get in and started the car.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:38 AM

Clambering into the car seat, Tali buckled herself up before nodding to her Sissy that she was ready to go. "You can ask him questions about my parents and stuff then," she said, looking out the window as they pulled out of the driveway. It certainly was a quiet morning. "His office in on the corner of Cherry-Hickory intersection. You know, the one downtown?"

Andraus

Old 09-11-2011, 06:52 AM

Outside, Choppers start flying above, and cars could be heard. In a matter of minutes, the entire Property was Surrounded by S.W.A.T. teams, Police choppers, and Special agents.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 12:59 PM

Cali looks around and wonders what is going on. He sees a space in the forest and moves his car into it, he is now in the cover of dark. Him and Samantha sit there quietly. He does this before they are completely surrounded and when he could do it unnoticed.

Andraus

Old 09-11-2011, 03:12 PM

Hino was ready to run. but then Azar told him about a Singular Ability given to the user of each ring, but it varied on the type. His ability was Called 'Helios King'. "Azar, are you crazy? I dont even know if i can control that sort of power!" he started argueing with him. "We have to try. If none of us use it, our odds of winning are pretty slim." he looked at his ring then bit down hard "Tali......dont watch what Im about to do....I dont want you to see this..." he said

[Hey Shania. I Decided to Per say, have each ring have a Ability to gain a fraction of the power as the power source of the ring. Say 'Helios King' 'Mother GaeA' etc etc]

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 05:27 PM

((ummm dude, they are going to the appointment, they aren't there))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 05:40 PM

((This is true. :yes:))

Andraus

Old 09-11-2011, 06:47 PM

[I thought they didnt leave the area yet o.o]

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 08:15 PM

((I don't, angelo, did you make it pas the area Angelo?))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 08:16 PM

((Yes. We had pulled out. :sweat:))

Andraus

Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 PM

[well, lets just continue, and supposbly, they might see it in the distance.]

Hino looked around. The Swat teams had their weapons on him. He closed his eyes and bent his back forward. Wings of Bright flames Spurted from his back, and when he looked up, his eyes eyes were Bright red, looking as if flames were Swirling inside them. His Wings carried him into the air, in view of the sun, and he stared down at the Dumb-struck Goverment.

[Hey Vamp. Would you join my 'Exodus of the Vampires : The burning times ' roleplay? ]

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 PM

((I shall think about it ANdrus))

Cali noticed what Hino was doing and silently got out of his car, Samantha stayed where she was, she wouldn't move. Cali went around to the back of the house and using air jumped over the house, He closed his eyes and then the air swirled and Zirtil appeared. He flew up and his voice was as it always was, a mix of his and Cali's. "Seems like we have more company." he said and his air swirled around his wings, his eyes turned a bright silvery white, the feriocity of a hurricane within them.

Andraus

Old 09-11-2011, 09:33 PM

A clad of Ruby Red armor forged around Hino's body, it reminded you of a Fuedal Era Samurai armor, only it was claded in pure metal and rubies. A Sword of fire hung from his hilt and as the Soldiers below stared in awe, Hino/Helious raised his finger "Sunburst orbital Bombardment." he said, then Dozens of Fire missles dropped from trhe skys, and unto the people below.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 09:36 PM

Zirtil smiled and a black and white ninja armor suit appeared on him. "Ah that's much better." He pulled out a sword from the sheath on his back, it was only the hilt, but when he took it out the blade was of a very dense wind and he could use it as he pleased. He used it to surround the government officails so they couldn't esacaoe the dense air wall or fire missles.

Andraus

Old 09-11-2011, 10:15 PM

"Sunburst Blazing Cleansing beam charging. Power Maximum 150%, Charge at 20%" he said. In the sky, at the sun, a Ball was forming. The Cleansing beam was preping to fire.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-12-2011, 12:34 AM

Zirtil held the dense air walls well and trapped all of them in it.

Andraus

Old 09-12-2011, 01:28 AM

"Cleansing beam : Fire " he said. A Beam Shot from the sky, and unto them. It glew so bright, it blinded everything within a 20 mile radius of its blast.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2011, 03:32 AM

{Sorry school was piling up and I am going to try and keep on top of it from now on}

Nadia kept driving looking in the review mirror she saw flames appearing form where they had just left and sighed thinking about what could have happened in the time that they had pulled out and driven down the road. She looked in the mirror again then said “Hey, Tali, do we really have to go to this appointment? It looks like Hino is starting to burn things down again. I we can’t miss it that is fine but I just hope he doesn’t attract to much attention before we get back.” She smiled at the thought of what she would do if she found out he was just trying to show off or was in a fight with Cali again. She would keep driving until she knew what Tali wanted to do.