Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-23-2011, 11:56 PM

uderneath new york city lies the peacful halfbreed city. it was a fun place till a rebel neko threatens to destroy the peacful city. But a few will try to escape before they are destroyed. will they make it out?

rules

No god modding.
No visuals. keep it pg13
No complaining about short posts or your out.

character name:
pic:

character name: layla
neko half: wolf
bio: layla is the sister of Anna and is trying to escape with her sister.
pic:
neko half means what animal are you half of

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 08-24-2011 at 11:13 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-24-2011, 12:07 AM

character name: Buzial
neko half: Wolf
bio: Buzial is Mar's brother. He normally lives in Half-breed city, but Comes around to neko city Once a month.
pic:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 08-24-2011, 01:31 AM

(is this alright, buffy? C: )

character name: Anna
neko half: bunny
bio: Anna is the older sister of Layla. She has been trying to stay away from the reble neko trying to wipe out the city and make it his own. She doesn't want to be around when he does, so she's fleeing to the mountains with her sister. They'll be safe there. They just have to make it. She has no idea that she is the sister of the rebel.
pic:

character name: Vincent
neko half: Bat
likes: bringing pain to others, the taste of blood of his enemies (bwhahaha), and food.
bio: Vincent is the rebel neko who is trying to take over neko city. he has already begun his movement to wipe out the people who are in this city and will stop at nothing to acquire it. it may be a small city, but he still wants to take over it. he feels he should be the leader and that he would be a better damn leader then the retched one they have now. He also hates most of the people in the town and feels they would rebel against him. So he will either force them to accept him as them, or wipe them out. He is also trying to find his sisters in the town and keep them in a safe place while he takes care of the city.
pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 01:47 AM

(yesh)

Layla sat in the chair in the living room. They were getting ready to head for the mountains. She sat, holding her stuffed bunny in her lap and drinking some soda.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 01:55 AM

Anna was stuffing clothes, stuffed animals, non perishable foods, and other supplies they would need while they were heading towards to mountains. She was in a rush since the raid had already started. The rebel had already started a battle where the leader of neko city was located. She wanted to get out before anything happened to either of them. She sat on the bag and zipped it closed. She then grabbed them and looked at her sister. "Do you have anything else that needs to be packed?"

Vincent was with his group of fellow rebels who agreed with him and wanted to take over the city. He had already started killing the leaders. The stupid old men had been in rule long enough. It was time for a change. He would be the leader of this city. He would lead it in a new direction and make everything better. Before he was done killing one of the old men, one of his group members walked over and whispered info into his ear. It seemed that his sisters had been located and were fleeing somewhere. They would have to stop the girls before they could leave. "get them and take them here...By the time there hear, we will have already slain these old bastards.", he said with a smile on his face. He then took his blade and slit the throat of one of the old men. He held up his blade and watched the blood run down it. He licked his lips and then licked the blood off of it.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 02:00 AM

"no sissy," she said standing up. She squeezed tight to her bunny, and stayed close to her sister to help gather the lugage.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 02:20 AM

"Alright, then we should go. There is only four back packs with food and other necessities. Everything else here..will be left behind. We need to leave now before it's to late.", Anna said closing her eyes and picking up a bag. She didn't want to leave. This place was her home...she thought she would live in this place for her whole life, but it seemed that wouldn't be the case. "Again, if there is anything you want to take with us, then get it, pleas. We need to go.", Anna said in a sad tone of voice.

After Vincent was done killing off the head of Neko city and all the other people who worked in the building, except the few who wanted to be apart of the cause, he started to get people to haul out the bodies and clean the place up. He was going to have them buried in a grave. Except the old men who were the people who were running neko city, they would be dumped somewhere else. They didn't need a proper burial. "Hurry up and get the place cleaned up. I don't need blood and dead bodies in here. This is where we are going to set up half of the base. The other base will be kept in its other location that we have set up.", he said as he wiped the blood off of his blade. "Dopn't forget to send a few people to retrieve my sisters.". "Already done, Master Vincent." , Vincent's assistant said. She had already sent the two men up for teh job of bringing Vincent's sister over to him. That made Vincent smile. He was finally going to see his long lost sisters after years of being separated. The thought of seeing them made him happy.

Andraus

Old 08-24-2011, 02:49 AM

Buzial stepped off the Train "wow....never changes, does it?" he said, looking around. "Hmmm.....guess il go visit the sisters" he said, then left for laylas house. he walked to the door and knocked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 10:53 AM

"whos that?" layla asked Anna.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 02:26 PM

Anna was busy packing when she heard a knock on the door. She froze and gulped. She didn't know who it was and that scared her. She didn't want to open the door and have the rebel neko come in and kill them. Anna faced her sister and 'shhhhed' her. She wanted her to be quite while she looked out the peep hole to see who it was. Anna tipped toe to the door and looked out the peep hole. She sighed with relief and opened the door. It was only Buzi. "Quickly and quietly come in...We're in a bit if a crises right now...", she said. Once Buzi had stepped in she closed the door and sat down. She would stay here for a few minutes and talk to Buzi before she would leave with Layla. "So what brings you here?"

Vincent's comrade that was sent to retrieve the sisters was already getting close to the girls house. Soo, he would be there to pick them up and drag them to Master Vincent. Once he arrived he quietly walked to the back of the house and peeked through the windows of the house doing something. he could see the two girls and a young man inside of the house. He also saw some bags that seemed to be full of things. They mus have been leaving tonight. He had come just in time, and the young man must have stopped them from leaving for now, too. So he was in luck. it would be easy getting those girls since they were just a small child and 16 year old. The young man would probably be a problem, though. He would either have to kill him, or kick his ass.

Andraus

Old 08-24-2011, 05:42 PM

"Just came to visit one last time.....Im moving back home. I plan to settle down here " he said. his ears then went up, but he said nothing. He did get mentally prepared though.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 08:20 PM

"I think it's best you leave....You've obviously haven't heard the news. This rebel neko has been causing trouble. He...has started taking over the city. I think he's killed the elders that run the city...Or he's killing them or about too. He's already advanced and fighting through stuff. He's really strong and has done damage to a lot of things. That's why the place is so quite. People have fled, or have been killed. They're probably going to kill everyone who doesn't agree with them or follow the rules.", Anna said with a sigh. She felt bad for trying to abandon the city. But she couldn't do anything. it's hard for her to fight and she has to think about her little sister. She doesn't want her to get caught up in all this crap or get hurt. So fleeing is the best option for now. "You can come with us, if you like.", she said.

Link pulled out a pin and walked silently to the back door. He knelt down and started to pick the lock. he needed to sneak in and not be noticed so he could take out the man in the house. He'd go easy on him, though. He just wanted to knock him out. Of course, if he was to much of a problem, killing him would be the best option. After a few moments, he got the lock unlocked. He slowly opened the door to make sure it didn't make a sound and tip toed in. He closed the door lightly and then started to sneak around a few things and watched the three for an opening.

Andraus

Old 08-24-2011, 08:37 PM

Buzial was about to answear when he heard the smallest Creak. "Hold on...." he said. He pulled out a 9mm pistol and stood at the doorway.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 09:20 PM

Layla was happy to see buzial. She wondered what made him take his gun out.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 10:32 PM

"....Buzi, put the gun down. Everything is going to be okay...It will all be better...You don't need to shoot yourself.", Anna said before laughing a little. "Seriously, why do you have the gun out?". Anna said before she walked over to him and pulled on his ear.

It seemed that teh young man had heard him. He had sharp ears. He was going to have to kill him since he had a weapon. Link pulled out his gun slowly and quietly, and waited to see what the man was doing. If he was going to shoot him, he would have to be careful since the Anna girl was right next to him and he could accidentally shoot her instead of the man.

Andraus

Old 08-24-2011, 11:03 PM

he moved quietly, until he heard breathing in the next room "there you are!" he siad, then opned fire

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 11:11 PM

Anna jumped back then slapped Buzi's hand. "Don't open fire in the house! I might not be living in here much longer, but I still don't want people shooting in it! What the fuck are you doing anyway?!", Anna said before she went around the corner and saw the guy. She took a step back and stared at the intruder for a few seconds. "Shit...", Anna said before she ran to grab her bags and her sister. "Get away from him Buzi...He's one of the rebel neko's group members!", she said before she headed for the door.

Link dodged the bullet before it had hit him. it barley missed him. When he saw the girl grab her sister and head for the door. he shot the door knob before the girl touched it. "You're not leaving, I need you.", he said before he pointed his gun at Buzial and shot a bullet that was heading straight for his heart.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 11:12 PM

Layla gasped when everything happened. She was so scared that she was shaking.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 11:17 PM

"Calm down, it's alright. No need to be scared. me an Buzi are going to keep that bad man from hurting us. For now...it's best not to leave...just cover your ears so you wont hear any gun shots, alright?", Anna said trying to comfort her sister. She held her close and leaned on the wall. She watched what the two were doing.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2011, 11:19 PM

Layla put her hands over her ears, still holding her bunny.

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 12:00 AM

Buzial Fired to, his bullet meeting his "Former Corperal of hte NCA, Buzial Mcclan. First Recon, Charlie company."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 12:08 AM

"What are you talking about, Buzi? Just hurry up and make this guy leave already so we can go!", Anna yelled at buzi.

"Pardon me? Is that you or are you talking about me?", Link said before he lunged at Buzi and pulled out his knife. He then stabbed into Buzi's shoulder. "Stay out of this. It isn't any of your business. If you don't want to get even more hurt, then don't try to stop me.", Link said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 AM

Layla heard saw buzial get stabbed and got worried.

Andraus

Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 AM

"I was talking aout me" he said, then put his pistol to the guys stomach "-And you are an idiot for leaving yourself open" he commented, the shot him in the stomaach

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-25-2011, 12:28 AM

Link stumbled back and held his stomach. He coughed up blood and started gasping for air. "Ass...hole.", he said. he puled his knife away quickly and fired five rounds at Buzi before he collapsed and started to bleed even more