Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-16-2011, 05:21 PM

buzial walked over to james, and kicked his hand away from miyu. He then pulled his knife out, and held it in his hand "I did.....and now Im about to kill you" he said, putting his foot on his chest, while raising the knife for the killing blow.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 10-16-2011, 08:59 PM

Dante looked down at the male with hate letting out one last growl before turning to Cynthia as he smiled a little "im fine..." he then limped a bit and growled again "ok... im a bit hurt... but i will be fine, a bit of blood loss has never hurt anyone" he chuckled and smiled at Cynthia "the more important question is, are you ok?... I can't beleive that jerk almost hurt you... I mean... i failed to stop him"

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-16-2011, 10:27 PM

Miyu gasped when she heard Buzial come up behind her and told James that he shot him and kicked his hand away from her. James growled softly then grunted as Buzial put his foot on his chest. Miyu gasped and gently tugged his leg, "Please wait, I have to ask him something." Miyu cried as her ears point down hoping Buzial would let her talk 2 James.

Cynthia gently held Dante's arm and held him up. "Do not try to move." she said gently and started to wrap his wound up with a piece of her dress that torn off.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-17-2011, 04:50 AM

he looked at miyu. He then sighed, and lowered his blade "Just talk....that is all....Im still killing him..." he said, only taking 2 steps away

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 10-17-2011, 12:00 PM

Dante blushed a little as Cynthia held him up and put peice of torn fabric over his leg "but I must leave" he said trying to hide his blush "You have found your sister and I can no longer be of use" he said with a little chuckle "I must let you have your familey reiounion in peace"