ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-07-2011, 01:14 AM

Name: Riku Blaze
Pic:

Description: Red hair, 5'9", wears swordsman clothing, carries a big sword on his back, very muscular for carrying the sword, and green eyes.
Bio: Riku parents died in a war long time ago. He was raised by a group of warriors. They've been training ever since he could walk and he became a expert swordsman. He was also trained to fear anybody of anything so he's afraid of nothing. Later when he was 15 he left the group cause they could fight no more. Now he is on his own training some more and searching for something interesting to do. He heard about dragons, but never encountered one.

Riku is in a forest near a village, but he is unaware of it. He walks thinking he'll never get out until his sees an opening leading out of the forest. He steps out of the forest looking around until he notices the village. He quietly walk over to the gate of the village and peeks in and enters the village and looks around the place.

Last edited by ShadowXV; 10-07-2011 at 01:30 AM..

rosie_poisy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-07-2011, 06:27 AM

"I shall help you, but i can not fight. Can you fight delair...you look like one of those people that fight often to know what you are doing' As a female herself she had to help akira.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 11:31 AM

Yes, so it is sorted. I tech you to fight, she teaches you to fly. Delair smiled. He could help more people this way, if this girl decided to help people the way Serrill and himself did. But won't this cut us back a bit? Unless she pays. Serrill added, smiling.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 11:47 AM

of course they ask for payment Fiery thought to herself. She waited for Akira to answer the,.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-08-2011, 06:34 AM

" we could continue with your travels, I could follow you and even help you. Please teach me." the biggest smile came over her face. " I already know what I wish to do once I learn to fight. I wish to go to my younger brother and fight him for my families name. I am older, yes, but he is male. I need to get my name back." this was amazing. She was going to get her name back and travel even more.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2011, 10:57 AM

Very well then, you may follow us. But we leave first thing tomorrow, if you have a problem with mornings, you don't now. Delair looked at the now setting sun. He turned and nodded to Serrill Let's head back, get some food and then head to the inn for the night. We got a big day ahead of us. And with that, he and Serrill headed for the town to get their pay.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-08-2011, 11:37 AM

"I will meet you at the front gate" she yelled after delair. This was amazing. She was going to be teached and learn new things

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-08-2011, 02:54 PM

As Riku walks around the town he sees something big moving. He squints his eyes. He thinks a dragon. He rubs his eyes just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. When he realized it was a dragon he walk closer to get better look. Riku jumps on top of one the buildings. He stand behind one of the dragon. He stands there in shock. He thinks about taking his sword out, but he didn't know if they were good dragons or bad.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 03:59 AM

Delair and Serrill stood around a table. Delair pulled a map and a knife from his pocket. Spreading the map out on the table, he stabbed the knife through it to hold it down. So we are here... Tomorrow we can cut through the forest here and train the girl on some wildlife. Then we head through this way to the town, take about three hours off of our journey and arrive early enough to scout for something to do. We are running low on money and need a job soon. I don't think this town will have much to spare after an attack like that. Clear? He looked up at Serrill for confirmation. Why don't we train for half the time and then she can get an introduction to our life by accompanying us on a job? She could get some first hand experience and I can protect her if it get's too dangerous. It would save time and make our lives easier. And she will learn faster that way. Delair stopped. Serrill always had to come over all logical and sensible but that was one off his good traits. He was a good friend and a great help.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 04:43 AM

" so we found you a teacher. That didn't take as long as I thought" fiery said to Akira.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 AM

As Riku thinks about what to do, he hears someone talking near the dragon saying something about training. He carelessly tries to get closer to see who was talking near the dragon, he slips and falls down off the building landing right behind a dragon making a big thump sound. Riku gets up and tries dashing away before the dragon and the standing people there saw him, but he was going so fast he fail to notice the wall and ran smack into it leaving a scar on his head and knocking him unconscious.

Last edited by ShadowXV; 10-10-2011 at 03:11 AM..

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-10-2011, 08:29 AM

"....that was odd" she walked over to the boy. He was unconscious and wouldnt wake for awhile. "Fiery, we dont have any money so lets camp out tonight in the forrest outside the town. Can you take my gear?" She picked up the boy and put him on her back. He wasn't as heavy as sacks of grain or bricks so he was easy to walk around with. "Follow me" she started to walk off with him on her back. They wouldnt be outside the town very far, afterall this boy needed taking care of.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-10-2011, 11:07 AM

Fiery picked up Akira's stuff and put it on her back then followed.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 AM

It took them only a short amount of time to reach a nice open place outside of the village. Akira placed the boy hisback in the middle." fiery, just place my thing over by those trees. I'll set them up later." she looked over to thE boy. Still asleep, but shouldn't be for much longer. "fiery, I shall be back." akira got up and went to her backpack and pulled out her water bottle. As she walked off she yelled "don't eat him!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-17-2011, 11:21 AM

"I won't" fiery said. She sat Akira's stuff down and she kept watch over the boy.

LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 10-18-2011, 03:37 AM

Name: Balphagoros
Species: Green Dragon
Attitude: Lazy, Mischievious, Somewhat flirtatious (dragons only, sorry humies)
Pic:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...een-dragon.jpg
Features: A barbed tail, usually coated with a venom his mouth excretes. Similar to the bite of a brown recluse, it causes necrosis and can be fatal if the victim is exposed for too long. As a feature of evolution, Balphagros is immune to his own poison, since he couldn't very well eat if he wasn't. Although as a dragon; he is a natural flyer, Balphagros' true strength lies in ground combat, honed by years of fending against dragon hunters and thier ilk. One other feature gifted to him by ages of selective breeding amongst his kind, he possesses a natural proficiency to hide amongst greenery in forests; a tribute to his lazy demeanor, he can remain still for hours, waiting for prey, or to ambush/escape pursuers.
Bio:Born in southern swamps, Balphagros is a wild dragon, seeing humans as little more than food, and annoyances. Although being xenophobic, he will not usually attack and devour a human unless hungry; and even then, the squishy creatures could be an annoyance in large numbers. SOme may call him a coward, but Balphagros values survival; along with prosperity and personal gain.
__________________________________________________ ______

Balphagros could smell it, burnt human flesh; on a side note he hadn't eaten in days, since he liked to take long naps in his hovel within the forrest. His nostrils inhaled deeply, maybe the village nearby was in ruins?. He climbed out of his large hole in the ground, startling a few birds who nested on the lip of the cave. He crept slowly till the village came into view, trusting his natural scale tone to help conceal him in the background of the forrest.

Soon the woods would open to a field beside the village, where now a few stragglers were burying bodies. Fresh meat sounded so wonderful at the moment. Slowly he crept from the thick trees, ignoring the sounds of alarms coming from the inferior beings that scattered at his approach. Coming to the lip of the hole, he glanced around before sticking his head in to scoop up several of the bodies in his wicked jaws. He had come just in time, the meat was fresh; and apparently these men were of no value to the humans of this village, no clothes were on their bodies, and the grave looked as though it would be left unmarked. Continuing to ignore the rising panic, he began to pile the bodies next to the grave, till it was left open and empty.

Balphagros began to leisurely eat the bodies, one by one gulping them down whole, and only taking a bite out of them if he fancied to taste their blood. Time was of the essence, since now that he was closer, the smell of other dragons became apparent. In little time, only 3 of the bodies were left. His jaws were covered in blood, and a long string of intestine hung between his teeth, sitting up, Balphagros used a claw on his foreleg to pick it out and get the morsel into his mouth. His eyes widened seeing the black scales of a nearby dragon, and from the looks, a female no less! The dragons mood turned sour seeing the strong beutiful female standing watch over what appeared to be an unconcious human. He stared at her, his yellow draconic eyes seethed with anger as his daydreaming was halted by a rock bouncing harmlessly off his chest. The men he had scared off had returned quickly with crude spears and more stones. The great dragon took offense, if they were going to try and harm him, they could at least show some real resistance to his his grave robbing. He let loose with a mighty roar, some venom from his mouth showered over two of the men, who found the fluid began to burn horribly against their flesh. They group of course retreated, probably to tell an overexagerated story to their kinsmen; aimed at painting him as a murderous beast.

('Sup ya'll, came to add some mischief :D)

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-19-2011, 02:11 AM

Riku was woke up from the smell of the fire. He sat up and put his hands on his head cause it was hurting. He doesn't remember running into the wall.
Riku: ug... what happen.

Riku looks up and sees the dragon that was in front of him. Riku was alarmed and jumped back. He pulls out his one of his big sword and stands ready to attack.

Riku: It's a dragon! I wonder why it hasn't killed me yet.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-19-2011, 11:30 AM

Fiery just sat there and watched him. She could take this human easy but she was told to only watch over him and thats what she was doing.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-20-2011, 05:24 AM

Riku stands there looking at the dragon as it does nothing.

Riku: hmph, its toying with me. Probably thinks it better than me.

Riku smiled and put his sword away and cracks his knuckles. He pulls blue orbs in both of his hands. His whole body flashed white and then turned back to normal. Riku's eyes were now a golden-yellow color.

Riku: My masters has told me a lot about you dragons. They say that dragons will one day kill all mankind and rule the world. And if thats true then I must stop it. I was born and trained to protect the earth. Riku disappears behind the dragon and runs around it with super speed. He's waiting for the dragon to attack.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 AM

"Silly human," she said then walked over to akira's packs and laid down to rest.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-21-2011, 12:22 AM

Riku stops and stands there very confused. He watches the dragon just walking away from him. Riku pulls out a book his masters wrote. He looks in the dragon section and sees all things dragons are suppose to do. As he is reading he walks over to where he was laying at before and sits down. After a couple pages he closes the book and twiddles his thumbs waiting for something to happen. Not saying anything.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-21-2011, 12:33 AM

Fiery figured he would be hungry so she got some food from akira's pack, figuring she wouldn't mind cause it wasn't too much. she scooted it towards him so he would be able to eat it.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 10-21-2011, 01:26 AM

Riku looks at the food and doesn't take it. He is deep within his thoughts thinking about all the wars and what he was taught. As Riku looks at his metal arm band he sees that his eyes are still golden yellow. He tries to power down, but he could find a way to. He stands up and raises his hands towards the sky. He tries to giving some the energy that he has to the trees and plants around him, but he couldn't get enough out so that he can return to what he thought his normal self was. As get tried again with all his might to unleash his energy blue energy waves shoots out of his hands and into the cloud. Riku looks up and sees a ball of light that he finds familiar coming at Riku. When it touches Riku he disappears in the light. The light shrinks into a small glowing white ball and just floats there.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-21-2011, 01:30 AM

Fiery's eyes widened. What the blazes happened. She had to find akira.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2011, 08:05 AM

Akira reached the destination she wanted faster then she though. A stream, beauitful and flowing like a waterfall. She bent down and filled her bottle to the top. She washed her face and as she finished wiping her face she heard screms. All coming from a near by feild. " she got up throwing her bottle onto her back with a simple pecie of string keeping it from falling off.

"Fiery! What have you done?!?!" akira burst through some trees. There it was, a ball of light. It was a beautiful round ball. She had never seen anything like it before. Akira looked around the camp site. "where's the boy fiery" she looked towards the dragon siting there, lt was amazingly different to everything that she had ever saw. She had to go nearer. Akira put her hand out and touched the light. It burst at her touching it.....

Last edited by haku_yowane; 10-24-2011 at 07:31 AM..