Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 04:46 AM

The crime rates in New York City have been going down surprisingly low. Some report being saved by a girl with wings who's beauty has no equal. Most people think they have a guardian angel. True there is a angel in New York City. But she is the last angel in existence. And a dark force is gathering to vanquish her. She is in danger and she is trying to get people to have faith and thinks helping people can help her with that. Will it help her or is this just leading the darkness to her. The darkness is lead by the evil master who is the strongest being alive. Nothing will stand in his way to destroying the last angel. What he knows that the angel doesn't is that the other angels aren't gone. they were consumed by the darkness and they were turned evil. If he can get ahold of her, he will be even more powerful. With her by his side, he would be indestructible.

Rules:

I am the only angel
There can be no other fantasy characters besides the bad guy who is like majorly evil.
Post your profile
USE THE PM

Profile Skeleton:
Name:
Bio:
Pic:

Name: Sierra
Bio: Sierra is still young for an angel. She hates that she is the last angel left. She is scared and frightened. She only saves people to try to get them to believe in her. She is frightened of the darkness but doesn't know who is controlling it.
Pic:

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-02-2011, 05:03 AM

Name: Jerrico
Bio: His family was gunned down by Mafia several years ago. He dug deep into case files, tryingto figure out the cause of it, and found out his family was linked to a Group trying to save angels. They failed mostly, but have been working on trying to save a Very importent angel. He is searching for her now.
Pic:

Jerrico was pinned down in the ally. Mafia members were firing tommy gun's at him, and Jerrico was defending himself with a 9mm

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 05:18 AM

Sierra walked down the sidewalk. She thought it looked pretty sunny today and that was good. Then she heard some commotion and looked down an alley to see what was happening. She gasped and hid. She then went to the fire escape infront of the building beside the alley and go to the roof. She changed into her angel form and flew down landing infront of the boy and the mafia members, her wings spread wide.

Andraus

Old 10-02-2011, 02:31 PM

[I]"Shit! its the white one! get out of here!" one of them shouted, and made a break for it.[/I

jerrico stared up at the angel. His eyes widen "My god.....shes beautiful...." he said to himself

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 PM

"silly little humans," she said to herself. She raised her hand and a white light hit them knocking them out. She turned to Jerrico. "Are you ok?" she asked, her brownish red eyes sparkling.

Andraus

Old 10-02-2011, 04:50 PM

Jerrico did the proper salute of respect. "Thank you, Lady Angel. You have helped me with two things. One, you took care of tose men, 2, you made my search for you come to an end." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 06:37 PM

"Please all me Sierra and you were searching for me? Why?" she asked him.

Andraus

Old 10-02-2011, 07:29 PM

"Its a long story " he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 07:31 PM

"ok well um what do you want," she asked.

Andraus

Old 10-02-2011, 07:34 PM

"im here to help you and, if case may be, protect you" he said. "The names Jerrico Vandread."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 07:40 PM

"It is a pleasure to meet you. And so i am guessing you know what is coming," she said.

Andraus

Old 10-02-2011, 11:54 PM

"I know were facing a demon, if thats what you mean. Im only know what i found in my dead parents records." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-02-2011, 11:59 PM

"yes. he is super powerful and he controls the darkness," she said.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 12:08 AM

"Im nothing special, but i can buy you some time if you need to escape" he said/

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2011, 12:12 AM

"well how about we go somewhere more homey and talk," she said. She put her wings around him and she transported them and they were in her house.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 12:13 AM

Jerrico gasped at that "Nice house....."he noticed they were rather close "oh....sorry" he said, backing up

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2011, 12:16 AM

"no problem," she said and made her wings dissapear. "so what happened to your parents," she asked.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 AM

"They were members of an organization that protected angels, but they had info on you, so they were killed" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2011, 12:30 AM

"figures. anyone around me gets killed," she said with a sigh and sat down on the couch. She remembered a bad memory just then.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 02:24 AM

"even if it means my death, I wont stop until I know your safe" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2011, 10:06 AM

"i appreciate it but please don't i... i don't want anyone else dieing because of me," she said.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 PM

He took the girls hand "I may be human, but what we humans have are a Strong will, and Strong Determination.....Not to mention we know this world, and are wiz's with weapons" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-03-2011, 09:14 PM

"Weapons can't stop this. You might as well learn this before you end up like.... never mind i don't need any help ok," she said.

Andraus

Old 10-04-2011, 12:02 AM

he looked her straight in the eye "My family died to protect you. Im not gonig to let their work end in vain" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-04-2011, 12:07 AM

"exactly they DIED trying to protect me and i am sick of people dieing because of me. It would be best if you just leave it alone," she said.