Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2011, 10:03 PM

The place is Earth. But not Earth as we know it. Supernaturals have risen and taken over. All humans are slaves.

rules
pg-13
follow all mene rules
i am boss

master skeleton:
name:
species:
powers (not to many):
bio:
slave(s):
other:
looks:

slave profiles:
name:
bio:
master:
other:
looks:

----------
link to profiles
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1770172927
----------

Masters:
Poseidon
Marcellus Kieran Raven
Ouia Komio
Anastasia Kaetin
Orpheus Troy
Sekai Renkin

Slaves:
Annabel Maria Black
Rosemma Lillian O'Shea
Alexandria Ambrosia Birch
Ardener
Rosemary Kazane
Raina Cassandra Troy
Tsuki Kinryoku
Youji Haruno
Jabble

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 04-27-2012 at 08:23 PM..

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 AM

((may i ask when we are going to start?))

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2011, 04:36 PM

((we can start now))

Poseidon walked into the slave market, he shook his head this is wrong.... he thought.
-------
Rosemma sat huddled in the back of her cage, she whimpered softly.
--------------
Alexandria glared out at all the supernaturals as thye passed her cage.
-------
Marcellus walked up behind Annabel and out his hands on her shoulders.
------
Annabel turned around, she smiled slightly when she saw him "marcellus!.....sir" she added.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 12-10-2011 at 04:51 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-11-2011, 04:48 AM

Rosemary stood with her arms crossed, a look of general pissed offedness on her otherwise pretty face.she was in a cage for about the millionth time in her life, and she hated it.she shot evil glares at any perspective buyers, hoping to scare them off or make them not want her.her current master was the one selling her.he had been hard to break, but the brute had finally given up when he'd tried-for the third time- to take advantage of her and she had scratched one of his eyes out.she glanced at him now and smirked at the gauze strapped to his left eye by an eye patch."how's that eye, bill? Stings, huh?" She taunted.he lashed out at her with a whip through the bars of her cage, but she dodged.it was a whip that had given her her cross scar, and she didn't want any more.chibi, the ghostly baby dragon that followed her, circled her head and snorted at the man.Rosemary could see chibi, of course, and even touch him, but no other human could.they only saw a shimmer that they called humidity, they only heard a whisper that they called wind in the trees, they only felt a chill that they wrote off as a breeze off the water.but Gemini knew it was the spirits, people who died and stayed on earth.she knew it was an uncle making that shimmer, trying to be seen by his favorite nephew.it was a sister, that whisper, her ghostly voice trying to tell her brother that she loved him.and it was a beloved pet, that chill, coming back even after death to comfort the child who had lost it.she sighed.a long time ago, she had tried to pass on the messages the spirits gave her, but it only got her beaten and told to 'stop talking nonsense' and so she had given up.this burden was hers alone.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2011, 06:26 AM

Poseidon walked up to Rosemary's cage. He nodded at her master. Then he looked at her, he smiled, "hello" His brow wrinkled in puzzlement for a moment, he could feel another presence here, close to the girl, but he didn't see anyone else.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-11-2011, 06:52 AM

Ouai landed down in the market, making sure that Ardener was wearing the leash her parents had asked her to use, then sat him down on the ground. "What are we going to do today mistress?" he asked her, stifling a yawn. Ouai retracted her wings, partially ignoring him "kid, zip up the back of my jacket" ardener walked around behind him and zipped the wing holes in her jacket. today my young slave, we are going to walk through this market and look for new stock for my family slave house, we can have your family getting in-bread now can we?" she started walking, pulling the boy behind her and looking at the cages.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2011, 02:48 PM

Anastasia walked down to the slaves market, feeling guilty. She began to look feeling as if she wouldnt find any slave at all. How could she take a innocent person to work for her? SHe knew she was better than this but knew she had no other cjoice than to continue looking. Seeing a few, she shook her head. None of them could handle the jobs she would need help with.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM

Poseidon spotted Anastasia and waved to her.

(can we pretend they know each other?)

Alexandria glared furiously out of her cage.

Sophia huddled in the very back corner of her cage, making herself as small as possible.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2011, 04:38 PM

( Sure (: )
Anastasia saw Poseidon waving and walked over.
"Hey there."
SHe smiled up at him, seeing some more people. She then spotted Alexandria, and walked over.
"Hello there."
She also smiled at the young girl.
"Enjoying that cage?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2011, 02:38 AM

Rosemary glared out of her cage at the people who were gathering there.at the sight of poseidon, she growled and spat at him.above her, chibi growled as well, causing a sound like thunder to those who didn't know he was there."stay away from me,slave keeper! Kelp eater! Barnacle butt!" She shouted."quiet, you little bitch! Hold your tongue! You are a slave, you hear me? Remember your place!" her master yelled, jabbing at her with a pointed stick."make me, you big bully! Animal screwing pig face!" That comment earned a whipping."I apologize for her.with the right master, im sure the little wild girl can be civilized and tamed." the man said, turning to Poseidon, his demeanor changing instantly from sleazy bully to sleazy business man.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-12-2011, 03:14 AM

Ouai happened to be walking past when the man started beating the girl in the cage, as he turned around talking, she buried her foot into his groin, shoving him back into an empty cage behind him. "if i ever find out youve beaten anything younger, weaker, of of an inferior cast than you again ill kill you" she said staring down at him "that includes slaves, AND ESPECIALLY females!"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2011, 04:18 AM

Poseidon glared at Rosemary's master, "you do something like that again in front of me and she" he gestured to Ouai "will have to stand in line to kill you, " he smiled at Rosemary, "besides from the names you called me it appears you know who I am, it's nice to be recognized, kelp eater, huh? Well that's a new one, I've heard kelp head before" he looked concerned, "are you okay, child?' he added.
----------
Alexandria glared at Anastasia, "Is that supposed to be a joke?"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 11:20 PM

Anastasia shrugged
"Only if you want it to be."
Anastasia looked Alexandria in the eye.
"Do you want out of that cage?"
She sounded thoughtful and humble.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-13-2011, 04:06 AM

Rosemary's master fell on his knees in pain, and spoke no more.rosemary had some objections."I am not weaker or inferior to him! You shut your mouth!" She yelled at the one who had kicked her master.then she turned to Poseidon. "I am fine, not that its any of your business. Go and leave me alone, algae for brains! Plankton breath! Don't pretend to care about me.if you cared about anyone but yourself, you wouldn't even be here!" She spat at him, anger evident.clearly she resented anyone outside of a cage.chibi growled again, picking up on her feelings.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2011, 04:51 PM

""What?" Alexandria spat, "and be your slave?!"
----------
Poseidon looked at Rosemary calmly, "The reason I'm here is because I know I can't stop the slave trade so I figure I can at least get a few people out of here, becaause I know they'll be far better off with me than crammed into cages like animals here"
-------
Rosemma watched from the cage next to them as Anastasia talked to Alexandria.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2011, 12:37 AM

She shook her head.
"Not a slave but an apprentice. You will have freedom but you will just have to do a few simple tasks as in, oh catching fish or rats. That is really it. But you cant run away or i will have to hunt you down, and if necessary i will have to take away your freedom."
She shrugged.
"No beating, you will get paid and once a month we can come down here and free two slaves."
She smiled smugly.
"But if you would rather be in a cage, starving and being beaten. That is your choice."
She turned, beginning to walk away.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2011, 03:45 AM

Rosemary huffed."likely story.if that's the case, mister hero, why not use your superpowers to just set us all free, or drown the slavers.or maybe just get me out of here." She said, sitting down sullenly.she absentmindedly stroked chili's back, but quickly remembered herself and pulled her hand into her lap.chibi whined sadly, but understood.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-14-2011, 04:44 PM

"Catching fish and rats?" Alexandria asked confused, "have you thought of getting a cat?"
-----
"Do you want me to get you out of here?" asked Poseidon calmly
-----
Marcellus watched Annabel from a distance as she stared down at someting in her hand.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 12-14-2011 at 04:59 PM..

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2011, 11:47 PM

"So be it, you will rot in a cage and be beaten with no freedom."
She shrugged as she kept walking, looking at other worthy slaves. She stopped at one cage and began talking, not far away at all. She smirked, thinking this would be one. But still wanting Alexandria, she delayed the buy.

Capitain-Ouai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-15-2011, 12:05 AM

Ouai knelt and looked at the Slave-Man, searching for hie species. there were a few non-humans that had similar ability levels to humans, but they were few. Meanwhile, as she searched she beckoned to Ardener. "Yes mistress?" "Speak some since with your kin" Ardener shrugged, stepping as close to the girl's cage as his leash would allow and getting between her and this posidon person. "Mis?"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2011, 01:11 AM

Alexandria glared challengingly at Anastasia, as if daring her to buy her.
-----
Rosemma looked an Anastasia, "why do you want a person to catch rats?' she asked, then cowered away realizing she had talked.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2011, 01:51 AM

Anastasia heard little Rosemma. She walked back her way.
"Do not be afraid to spak child. And I need rats to help feed some if the many homeless wandering these wretched streets."
She smiled at her warmly.
"Would you want to come home with me? I promise I will make it better than your most wonederous dreams of a home."
She glanced at Alexandria, then back to Rosemma

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2011, 07:11 PM

Rosemma stared at Anastasia, "are you really gonna be nice?'

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2011, 10:27 PM

Anastasia nodded. She whispered to the little girl.
"I am against slavery and would never harm you."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-15-2011, 10:35 PM

Rosemary looked up at Poseidon, looking exasperated and hopeful at once."no, I want to sit here until I rot.of course I want you to get me out of here!" She said.then the other girls slave spoke to her."what?" She snapped, not liking that the girl had just lumped her together with all other slaves."he's a werewolf, if that's what you want.this guy turns hairy and scary every full moon."