Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-16-2012, 12:00 AM

Loki gave him a half-hearted swipe. "No. Im not gay. Just dont want to get involved with some Broad." he said. "Also, when it comes to the thief, I like him. Some People are too rich in this world for their own good. Luckly, they have people like them to help him" he said, twirling a amethyst.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 01-16-2012, 01:09 AM

"Haha, I know. Just playing. And about that, I don't really think that's fair. A lot of rich people worked really hard to get where they are and how much money they have. It's wrong to steal from them...And you may think they're rich, but they may not be in reality. Like the jewlery shop owner, he does get a nice size pay check from what I hear, but he's worked his ass off to get all the stuff he has. It's not right for someone to take what he worked for. I honestly feel bad for the poor guy...to have some butt hole come up and steal his stuff.", Cage said.

Baylee held up her finger, "Before i say anything, I'll tell you that I can kick your little skinny ass if you try anything. I don't know what you furries do here and if I should be worried, but I will kick some fucking ass if they pull anything.". SH elet out a sigh then put her hand back on her waist. "I was going for a walk and beating some trees when I came across a cave. Went inside and found myself here. You call this place Neko City, right? Thi splace is definetly not on the map...when did this place pop up and why have is all you furries aren't out roaming the rest of the earth?"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 01:21 AM

"for ever. it's ancient. We used to be on earth but you humans well you all think like ooh it is foreign lets disect it or something. So then we moved under ground. Atleast that's what i hear i just moved here. and for the record i doubt you could beat a wolf," she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM

"Dude, that's gross. Disecting people because of that...if it's for medical reasons, that's one thing, but for curiosity....that's fucked up.", Baylee said with a disgusted look on her face. She snorted, "Is that a challenge, little girl? I may not be able to beat you up without a club or something, but I can deal a lot of damage. I'm don't piss around when I fight."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 AM

"neither do i. show me what you got human," she said with a smirk and she changed to her wolf form.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 01:52 AM

Baylee grind at the girl, "Very well. All I ask for in this battle is that you don't use any dirty tricks, and try not to draw to much blood. Don't want me to kill you, now do ya?". Baylee held up her hand in front of her and got into her battle stance. She tapped her foot against the ground and smiled. "You attack first."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 02:12 AM

Katerina smiled and circled the human. She jumped at her claws drawn. She slashed her arm drawing blood.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 02:20 AM

Baylee winced, but then quickly kicked Katrina in her side with all her might. She then took her elbow and hit jabbed her in the back. "That all you got? teeth a claws?", she spat. Baylee jumped back and watched the dog carefully. Obviously the girl was quick, but she'd have to have more than speed to beat her. Baylee had been training for a long time. A little scratch on the arm was nothing.

Andraus

Old 01-16-2012, 04:18 AM

"You two, come by the Giant Meona tree. Got somthing to show you. "He said. "But first. You must Swear, by the nine Divines : Arkay, Dibella, Mora, Talos, Akatosh, Julinous, Nimira, Hirine, Ariana. : That you will not tell a Soul what you see "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 04:25 AM

"not hardly," she said. She bit her leg hard enough to draw blood and pulled baylee onto her feet and then she bit her side hard and drew more blood she then backed up to see what the girl would do.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 04:12 PM

(Okay, now I have like a whole page to read XD)

----------

(I'm lost... Who is with who and where and... x.x)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 05:43 PM

(Those are from skyrim! D< The devines, I mean! I just knew you were pulling out skyrim stuff. e -e
Jake: my boy chara and andy's chara is with you, and me and buffy's chara is with each other. Well, it's just a friendly match.)

"Are you going to show off more of your crap? All right, I'll come along. I swear to those nine hoozy-whats-it. When do we go to this tree?", Cage said as he leaned on the table.

Baylee winced and kicked off the wolf girl when she bit her leg. When the dog came in for another attack, Baylee balled her hand into a tight fist and punched her right before she was bit on the side. She bit her lip and winced before she started slapping the dogs face, pushing it off of her before she could do any more damage to her side. She glared at the dog, "You little bitch...you ripped my outfit. You're paying for that!". She lunged at the dog and quickly wrapped her arm around it's neck. Baylee got her into a head lock and squeezed. Then she took her leg and threw it over the dog, sitting on her so she couldn't escape. Before Baylee could do anything else, the wound on her side opened up further. She smirked and tightened her grip on the dog. "I must admit, you got me good, bitch. If it weren't for your teeth and claws, I would have you down by now.", Baylee said pressing harder on the girl. "Animals have an advantage over humans when the humans don't have weapons. Animals use their teeth, claws, and other dangerous parts in fights. Humans need weapons to fend off animals. It's sad, but true. We say we're at the top of the food chain, but that's only because we have weapons we can use to kill animals. Although, if you have animals in a tight grip, they can't move or use their 'weapons'. So, I'll keep you in this hold for a while.", she said. Baylee held up her hand and balled it into a fist. "Shall we stop, or do you plan on mauling me?"

dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 05:53 PM

(Well... time to male a reason he never replied :P)

Jake was still in his daze as his mind seemed to be shut off. After a few minutes he gasped a little at his shock of the nightmare in his mini day dream. "Wha?... What happened?... What's going on?" He asked looking around with a small nervous chuckle as he saw the other male. "Oh... Uh... Hey there..."

(I might make a female character x3)

Andraus

Old 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM

"come on, you two. "he said, and headed out. He was fast when it came to making a get-away

[yea, and? I love skyrim]

dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 06:09 PM

Jake still was clueless as to what was happening, he tilted his head and watched as his friend bolted out, Jake got up and looked to the other male. "Urmmm... Did I miss something?" He asked still clueless as to what he missed. "Loki seemed to be in a hurry... Is he is trouble?"

----------

(AH why not! :D)

name: Lillian Rose
neko half: White house cat
likes: She loves fish, playing with wool and colourful things
bio: She has always live through her love with a lot of money, so most of the times she will come across as posh and snobby when in fact she is usually playful and love to joke around. Being a house cat neko, she tends to act like a kitten at times. Also she has a secret, Wait to see :P
pic:

Last edited by dragonjake; 01-16-2012 at 06:21 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 07:05 PM

"No, but we have to follow him, I guess. Come on, dude. Also, would you like me too hook you up with a nice lady?", Cage said as he got up. he smiled at Jake and then started to walk of. He signaled for Jake to follow him just before he ran after Loki.

(Nothing....just odd that you'd bring something like that into the rp. :ninja: unless you want this to be a skyrim rp)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 07:08 PM

"i think i've done what damage i can do without killing you. I think we can stop now," she said. She easy got out of her grip and shifted back to her neko form.

----------

(also what is skyrim?)

dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 07:15 PM

Jake looked a little less confused and then chuckled as he began to run after the male neko, he then walked by him and tilted his head a little. "Maybe... I am not sure... Seen any nice neko's around lately?" He asked with a small smile as he looked too Loki.

Lillian yawned a little from the tree she was laid in, she had been in there for quite some time. The small white cat had been watching the two girls fighting not far off from where she was perched. "Awwwww! You two really should play less roughly... You should try playing tag!" She called out from in the tree while poking her tongue out at them.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 07:19 PM

Katerina noticed the new neko. "Hello i'm Katerina what's your name?" she asked.

dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 07:25 PM

Lillian yawned a little as she climbed down from the tree and shifted into her neko form while stretching a little. "Well hello there, I am Lillian Rose, well know as the posh girl... Which I hate being called." She said trying to pull a grumpy face before giggling a little. "May I ask why you was fighting?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 07:27 PM

"it was jsut for kicks. She thought she could beat me in a fight and i proved her wrong," she said.

dragonjake

Old 01-16-2012, 07:30 PM

Lillian nodded a little trying to act serious before she then pull a ¬ 3¬ face. "Does it not hurt to make each other to bleed though?" She asked keeping the pouty face trying to not giggle again.

Andraus

Old 01-16-2012, 07:37 PM

As soon as both of you were at the Tree, you saw a Chest. All of a Sudden, a Man dropped down. He had two Steel Daggers in Hand, and was Wearing a Hooded/Masked Outfit, that would Remind you of the Thieves guild outfit from Skyrim. It was Sneaky Fox, the Notorious thief.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 08:19 PM

Baylee scoffed, "Whatever. If I was more prepared for a battle, I would have kicked your sorry ass. I also said not to draw blood, and look what you did? Drew much more blood than you should have. Guess the furries here don't respect rules in a friendly sparing match.". She got up and looked at Kat. She was surprised that she could even get out of that kind of hold. Although, it was difficult trying to keep an animal in that kind of head lock, so it wasn't too surprising. She looked at the girl who had walked up and started talking to them. She watched her for a moment and then shrugged at her question. "Yeah, it's a bit painful. Not to bad though, I just need to clean 'em out and put something on them. Don't want them getting infected from filthy dog drool.", she said putting her hand on her side.

Cage ran through the woods, trying to keep up with Loki. He was also trying to make sure that Jake was following him. "Hmm~ When you say nice, do you mean personality wise, or body wise?", he said with a grin. When he got to the tree he looked around. Loki wasn't there. "That's odd...he was ahead of us.", he mumbled. When the guy came out of no-where, Cage's ears perked up. "...You're from that thief guild. I can tell. Seen quite a few fine women in those outfits. They come off pretty easily, too. So, who are you?", he said shifting to the side and folding his arms over his chest.

Andraus

Old 01-16-2012, 09:58 PM

The Fox lowered his knifes. "Most people Call me 'Sneaky Fox'......"He said, the grabbed his hood. "But I believe, you know my Real name...."he then lowered his hood and mask. It was Loki.